Kate and Jake Ch. 15

Jake smiled and said, "It's no wonder I love you, Maddy. You're so generous, kind, and so un-jealous -- the best friend, confidant, and lover, a guy could possibly have. I love you," he said and with that, gave her a big hug, and kiss.

"I'm not being totally altruistic," she replied. "I can't wait to see you fuck your mum. It'll be such a turn on, I'm sure I'll go off too!"

"Oh, so it's going to be a threesome after Cassie goes home, is it?"

"Absolutely! You don't think I'm going to miss out on this one, do you?" she said. "And, if you've got anything left after you've satisfied her, I might even get to enjoy the fuck we're not going to have right now," she concluded with a cheeky, loving grin.

He smiled broadly at her and said, "So, if we're not going all the way, why are we here right now? I mean, why not wait until Cassie goes home and then do the three-in-a-bed thing?"

"Two reasons," she replied. "First, I'm so horny after hearing you and Cassie together, and after what Kate did to me, I can't wait... and, second, Kate and I thought it was a good idea to get Cassie used to the 'rules' early in the piece. So, lover, do you need to fetch any toys from your mum's room?"

"Be right back," he said with a mischievous grin.

Back in the kitchen Cassie was saying, "I wonder what they are doing right now?"

"Does it worry you?" asked Kate.

"Strangely, no, not at all," replied Cassie. "This whole scenario has turned my concept of fidelity on its head. I actually find it very liberating and wonderful in a unique and untroubled way. I feel very happy about it... and a bit horny as well. I think that's what made me ask"

Kate covered her hand. "Good girl. Hopefully you'll learn that fidelity and sex are two different things," she said, referring to the principles of BDSM, but deciding not to elaborate at this time.

Then, as if on cue, in answer to Cassie's question, Madeleine's climactic scream rent the air, very loudly, because Jake's door was not all the way shut.

Kate stood, went to Cassie, and hugged her. "How do you feel now, love?"

"Thrilled!" replied Cassie, "... and horny! "I can't wait for my next turn, but Kate," she said, looking at the wall clock, "unfortunately it's time for me to go home. Mum will have dinner ready soon, and as I say, I have to go out after that, which is a bummer. I could phone and easily get out of dinner, but there's no way I could miss my best friend's birthday party and still be in favour."

"I think this will all work out wonderfully well," said Kate. "Since Maddy brought you here, I'll drive you home while they are finishing off."

"One problem," said Cassie. "My clothes are in Jake's room."

"C'mon then," said Kate, "let's go get them," and seeing the concern on Cassie's face, she added, "It'll be fine, Cassie. It's not only nudity that's accepted in this house, but we are also don't hide our affections. C'mon," she repeated, took Cassie's hand and led her out of the kitchen.

Kate, still holding a nervous Cassie's hand, knocked on Jake's half open door and said, "Jake, Maddy... Cassie needs to go home but her clothes are in there with you. Can we come in?"

"Sure," said Jake, and Kate led Cassie in.

Madeleine was lying on her back on the bed in all her glory, and Jake was lying on his side, next to her, and half on her, with his upper leg thrown over hers, one arm around her middle, and his head close to her magnificent breasts. Cassie didn't have to use much imagination to guess what he had been doing with his mouth and tongue before this interruption. Then she glanced around the room and her eyes opened wide as she took in the ropes hanging from the ceiling with padded leather cuffs dangling from them, and the large cardboard box of sex toys open besides the bed.

"I'll just get my clothes," she said as she walked over to Jake's desk and picked up her pile.

As she was turning to leave the room, Madeleine said, "Get dressed here, love, and then give us both a kiss goodbye."

Cassie relaxed and a smile started to appear on her pretty face. "Okay," she said, and started to dress while Kate sat on the chair next to the bed, and asked them what they had been up to, indicating the box and ropes with a gesture of her arm.

"I think you know, Kate," said Madeleine, shyly. "It was great."

"Well, I don't know?" said Cassie in a tone that demanded an answer, as she pulled her miniskirt up her legs and over he knickers.

"You'll find out soon enough," said Madeleine. "It's all part of your training."

"Promise?" said Cassie, as she buttoned up her blouse. She hadn't bothered with a bra today since she had no practical need of one, and she only ever wore one if she was going out and wanted to look a little more pert than she was. To Jake's mind, the way her little tits tented her blouse with her hard nipples showing through, was so much sexier than the smooth lines of a brassiere cup.

"Yep!" replied Maddy. "Now come and give us both a kiss, so we can get on with what we were doing."

Cassie smiled and approached the bed, hesitantly at first, but then at almost a run. Jake sat up and she kissed him lovingly, then, looking down at his very respectable erection, swallowed her fear and took hold of it, giving it a few gratuitous strokes. Then she moved slightly, bent down, and kissed Madeleine sweetly on the lips, and said, "Thanks, Maddy, for everything." This brought her head close to Madeleine's lovely big boobs and Cassie said, "May I touch?" Madeleine smiled and nodded her head. Cassie tentatively put a hand on one of Madeleine's breasts, and then less nervously, gave it a gentle squeeze, and finally a little kiss on the nipple, which prompted Madeleine to sigh and say:

"You can do that any time, Cassie."

Cassie straightened up and said to the sitting Kate, "C'mon Kate. Let's go before I'm tempted to stay here and miss my best friend's birthday party. Have fun you two," and the two clothed women left the room.

As they walked out to the car, Cassie asked Kate, "Have you ever seen them having sex, Kate?"

"I have, actually," replied Kate, being honest, but with the firm intention of not going into detail about how it came about. Fortunately, Cassie didn't ask how a mother gets to see her son screwing a magnificent creature like Madeleine, but she did say:

"That must have been hot -- I mean, if a mother doesn't mind seeing a girl doing things to her son."

"Cassie, love, I admit I enjoy sex and even that I have a high libido, but that would never drive me to doing anything inappropriate with anyone, let alone my own son, whom I love more than anyone else in the world -- in a maternal way, of course. I don't want to watch him and Maddy having sex for any lustful reason, but like a lot of mothers, I accept the fact that it's normal for an eighteen, nearly nineteen, year old boy to instinctively want and need sex, and I really want him to enjoy it. So, on the few occasions when they have been happy for me to watch, I was thrilled to see the joy they get out of it. It also gives me the opportunity to coach them if I think they need it, something most mothers would never be able to do." Then she glanced at Cassie, smiled, and said, "But, to be truthful, it was hot!" and both girls smiled at each other in a conspiratorial way.

"Kate, when I arrived at your place today I was a straight laced, nervous, little girl, and had no idea what to expect, other than Maddy had made it clear she was trying to help, and she also said neither you nor Jake had any negative attitudes towards me. Other than that, I really didn't have any idea why I was there, or what the outcomes would be."

"You must have had some reason for accepting Maddy's invitation," said Kate. "What outcomes were you hoping for?"

"Hmm. Well, as you say, Maddy wouldn't have invited me for no good reason, so I thought, in the least case scenario, it might be she wanted us to clear the air so we could be friends again -- but she implied more than that. So, I was thinking, since she indicated she might be willing to share, perhaps Jake and I might be able to date occasionally and one day erase our disastrous 'awakening' from our minds, by doing it right this time. Maddy told me sex with Jake was fantastic these days, so I had high expectations we wouldn't repeat our first-time mistakes. But, I had no idea I would be doing anything with him today! -- or, seeing him in bed with Maddy, ever!"

Kate smiled and asked, as she concentrated on her driving, "So, how do you feel now, after all that has happened today?"

Cassie thought before answering, and then said, "Amazed, dazed, dumbstruck, but also ecstatic, joyful, and very, very happy. I can't really describe how I feel in words, but those words come close. As I said, I arrived a nervous little girl, and now I feel like an emancipated woman, very much in love, and above all, contented."

"Contented?" echoed Kate. "That's an unusual word to describe what happened today. What do you mean by contented?"

"Since Jake and I split up I've been tormented. He's the only one I've ever loved, but I couldn't go on the way we were going. Pete taught me sex can be enjoyable, and I suppose my fantasy was to go back to Jake, teach him what Pete taught me, and start over -- but things are never that simple, are they? Then Maddy threw me a lifeline, and it has worked out fantastically well, like a dream come true. I certainly got infinitely more than I expected out of today. I got to satisfy my fantasy in which Jake and I start over again, and do it right this time. He said he still loved me, and it was music to my heart. You are like my spiritual mum, and Maddy's like the caring sister I never had. So, instead of the regrets, guilt, and remorse of the past few months, I now feel joy, anticipation, happiness -- all positive things which make life wonderful again, and allow me to concentrate on my studies without the depression which used to get in the way before today -- I'm contented."

Kate smiled, reached over and patted Cassie's knee, and said, "I'm glad. We pushed you a bit today, and I was worried we might have gone too far."

"I needed to be pushed, Kate, and I'm so grateful to all three of you that you did -- well, Jake didn't push me into anything, but he was a more than willing participant," and she and Kate smiled at each other. "You know, it's not only my unrequited love for Jake which you and Maddy solved for me, but you have been good for me in so many other ways."

"Really? In what ways?" queried Kate.

"Well, apart from the fact Pete showed me that sex could be enjoyable, when I arrived at your place I was still very much a prude. I was still a passive recipient when it came to sex, and while, at Maddy's suggestion, nothing changed today in that regard, I had the best sex ever, and the first love-making experience of my life. I'm very keen to take you and Maddy up on your offer to show me how to initiate things, and how to be a more active participant. I now know what it's truly like to be loved by a man, and also how fidelity and sex are quite different things. I was amazed I felt no jealousy when Maddy and Jake went off together; I've hugged a naked woman, you; kissed another naked woman, Maddy, and publicly fondled her breasts. Kate, it'll take a while to compute and sink in, but I can tell you this: I'm so glad today happened, and I'm so looking forward to where we go from here."

"I'm so happy to hear that, Cassie -- and you really don't mind being part of our family group, and sharing Jake with his fuck buddy?"

"Not at all -- that's the best part! I thought I would, but I was so desperate to see Jake again I agreed to anything you two were offering. However, now I've experienced it I wouldn't have it any other way. I get all of Jake's attention and love while I'm with him, and at all other times I feel loved and supported by you and Maddy, so I feel free to relax, be myself, and just enjoy it all. I'm sure I'd be much more nervous if it were just Jake and me sneaking off for a secret liaison. There's something else, but it's naughty -- wanna hear it, or not?"

"Absolutely!"

"Okay, well there's more to love-making than just the lovey dovey part. It needs to be exciting too. I get all the love I need from Jake, which I never had from Pete -- he just liked fucking me, and I enjoyed the orgasms, but we didn't love each other, and I didn't find it particularly exciting -- but with you lot, there is also the thrill of it all, including hearing Maddy have an orgasm and imagining what Jake is doing to her. I can't wait to find out what the ropes and box of sex toys are used for. Even getting up close and personal with you and Maddy is something I really enjoyed, and never thought I would ever do. I'm still a bit of sexual prude, Kate, but I can't wait to continue on my journey of sexual and emotional enlightenment with all three of you. Let me be quick to say I'm not suggesting anything kinky like threesomes, or you and Jake doing anything inappropriate, just that whatever you have in store for me will be okay by me, even if I'm as nervous as a kitten to begin with."

"In that case, I think we'll all get on fine," said Kate. "Don't get me wrong. We're not a sex cult out to do kinky things just for a cheap thrill, but we all have high libidos, and we're very relaxed about nudity and normal sexual expression -- and we're all happy you have joined us."

"I'm thrilled I've been accepted by all of you," said Cassie, and then asked, "But what about you, Kate? Maddy and I have Jake to satisfy us, but unless you have a boyfriend I don't know about, when you feel horny, how do you get sexual release and satisfaction?"

Kate thought to a long moment, during which Cassie wondered if she had overstepped the mark in this new familiarity with her boyfriend's mother. Kate eventually replied: "I don't have a regular boyfriend at the moment, but as Jake will tell you, if you ask him, I do go out with men from time to time, and stay over, but like you with Pete, I have to be a bit desperate for that to happen, because it's never really satisfying. You know how I told you Maddy is bisexual, and I think I told you, or at least implied, I was bi-curious, well, one time when Jake and Maddy had a particularly noisy sexual marathon and I was feeling very horny indeed, and frustrated, Maddy helped me out."

Cassie's hand went to her open mouth and her eyes were open wide. "You and Maddy have... done it?"

"Yes, several times," replied Kate. "We're not lesbians and both of us prefer the real thing, but while Maddy is delighted to have Jake, I don't have anyone special, and since she also enjoys a bit of girl-girl sex from time to time... well, you know.. it just happened. When I meet a nice guy I'll go with him, but having sex with a man, let alone making love, is an infrequent thing for me these days," she lied, given she made love, had a quickie, or just enjoyed gratuitous sex with Jake almost every day... now, as of today, with Madeleine's full knowledge and approval.

"I'm sorry I reacted like that, Kate," said Cassie, "but as I said, I'm a sexual prude"

"That's okay, Cassie, and it's quite understandable. What mother has a sexual relationship with her son's girlfriend, huh?" and she chuckled at how preposterous this sounded.

"So, when we hugged, was it just platonic, or has Maddy turned you?" asked Cassie.

Kate laughed out loud and then said, "Cassie, Cassie, Cassie, you're so cute! It was just platonic." Then she thought for a moment, and added. "We've all impressed on you the need for total honesty in our little family group, so in that spirit I can say that the motivation to hug you was purely platonic, but once I had my arms around you, I had a strong urge to run my hand down your back and fondle your tiny little bottom. I'm sure you're glad I resisted the impulse. Maybe Maddy has turned me a little, as you say, or perhaps I am just getting more comfortable with girl-girl cuddles."

"At the time, I think I would have been shocked if you'd felt me up," agreed Cassie, "but in the spirit of complete honesty, that hug gave me tingles too. So, next time you get the urge to feel my bottom, I wish you would," and she looked out the passenger window to hide her embarrassment.

"Do you really mean that, Cassie?" asked Kate.

Cassie turned to look at her, still blushing, and said, "I really do, but on one condition."

"What would that be?" asked Kate, surprised at this response.

"That I can feel yours too -- and also your beautiful breasts. I think you've got the best bum, the best boobs, and the best body in the world, and now we've hugged, I fantasise about being allowed to touch all of you, especially your boobs."

Kate grinned and said, "It's a deal, but I thought you were taken with Maddy's lovely big boobs."

"I think we all are, especially Jake," said Cassie with a giggle, "but if I could have any body I wanted, I would want one just like yours, Kate. Gee, you guys really have let me out of the cupboard. Before today I could have never said anything like that, especially to my boyfriend's mother."

Kate just smiled, and said, "Here we are, Cassie," as she turned into Cassie's parent's driveway. "Now, not a word of anything we have discussed or done today, to anyone in the world, other than Jake and Maddy -- okay?"

"Of course not," agreed Cassie, as she leant over and gave Kate a hug and kiss, before letting herself out of the car. "When can I come over again?" she asked before shutting the door.

"Now you're family, any time you want to as far as I'm concerned. I'll leave it to you, Jake, and Maddy to sort out your study times, and play times, but you're always welcome, Cassie."

---------- oOo ----------

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds