• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Kate Ch. 01

Kate Ch. 01

12

This is a work of fiction, written for enjoyment and amusement, hopefully yours as well as mine. Comment and constructive criticism welcomed.

* * * * *

It started on a Friday night. Friday was my evening to go bowling. A small ladies' league, all fun and gossip, no serious bowling intentions. That doesn't mean we couldn't play. We could, and very well too, but like I said, Friday night was fun night. Except that this Friday wasn't much fun. There are ten or a dozen of us who meet on a Friday, ages ranging from mid-twenties to retirement. Most married, with Connie Koski and myself widows. The married ones had been a bit wary of me at first, only in my mid-thirties when I joined them - Connie's sixty - but when I made it clear that I had no interest in their husbands they warmed up and now we got on fine.

Anyway, it was Friday, and I was going bowling. My daughter Meg - Megan - was in our pool, wearing - or nearly wearing - her new bikini. I wasn't sure I approved of it, because she looked more naked with it on than she did when she was naked, but I wasn't about to say anything. I figured I had to let her make her own mistakes. I had always answered her questions about sex and the like as honestly as I could and I'd covered my bets by getting her on the pill. There wasn't anything else I could do. But that bikini!

"I'm off now, honey," I said. Meg swam over and climbed out of the pool, giving me a careful kiss.

"Okay, mom. Will you leave the front door open. Mike's coming over for a swim, should be here any minute."

"Will do. See you about ten."

"okay, mom. 'Bye."

I went through and was in the hallway when the doorbell rang. I opened the door. Mike.

"Hi, Mike, come on in."

"Hi, Mrs. Evans. Meg around?"

"She's in the pool. Got your suit?"

"Under my jeans," he said, smiling.

"Go on through. You know the way." I turned, looking for my purse, found it on the hall table and grabbed it. "I'm off now. I'll see you later if you're still here when I get back."

"'Bye, Mrs. Evans," he said, grinning. "Show them how it's done!"

I smiled at him. No, let's be truthful, I grinned. Most unladylike. "I'll do my best, Mike, you can be sure of that. I don't know any other way to play. Bowling, or anything else in life." I smiled again and went out to the car, then set off for the alley.

I was surprised when I arrived, for there seemed to be hardly anyone around. Friday is generally accepted as ladies' night, or for families, up until about nine, when Charlie lets anyone in who wants to play. We 'gals' play usually from seven until nine-thirty or ten, then have a beer or a soda and go home. Tonight, Mimi Willis was sitting with Hetty Collier and Jan Seely. Betty Parker, Val Kostow and Jacqui Benton were at the next table. No-one else. I sat with Mimi, Hetty and Jan, nodding hello to the others.

"Where is everyone?"

"'Flu," said Hetty indistinctly. "And I think I've got it, too. If you ladies will excuse me," she said, blowing her nose fluidly on a huge handkerchief, "I'm going home." She smiled wanly and went out, saying goodbye to the others as she went.

"Well," I said, "that about puts paid to any competition tonight."

Jan nodded. "I think you're right, Kate. Hey, Betty?" she called to the other table.

"What is it, you long streak of misery?" asked Betty, grinning.

"Best of five?"

"You're on!" The two went off, arguing good-naturedly. Val Kostow came over from the other table.

"Pairs? Best of five?"

I looked at Mimi. She shrugged. "Why not?"

We played for a while. Mimi and I got beaten, three to one. None of us seemed to have any enthusiasm.

"I think I'll head home. No-one seems interested tonight. What about you?" I asked the group at large. It ended with Mimi and me leaving and the others deciding to play 'a couple more games'. Mimi and I got our coats and stuff and headed out. Being summer it was still light. I glanced at my watch. Eight-thirty. I didn't usually leave until about ten. It was still warm and I thought idly that I might have a swim before it got too cool. I said goodnight to Mimi and we set off in our opposite directions.

Mike's pickup was still parked outside, so I guessed they would either be in the pool or watching television. Oops! Or necking, I thought, about to march into the living-room. I don't want to embarrass them, I thought, peering into the room around the door. Ohmigod! I thought, biting my tongue so as not to say anything.

Meg was on her back on the sheepskin rug. She was naked. Mike was on top of her, his ass moving gently but rhythmically as he fucked her. The way they were lying, Mike's feet were towards me. Meg had her legs wrapped around him, her heels hooked into his ass. She was moaning gently.

"Oh, fuck me, lover, fuck me, fuck me," she moaned. "Fill me with your come," she whispered hoarsely. "I want to feel you come in me!" At her words, I felt a flush of warmth in my groin. I held my breath, scarcely daring to breathe, knowing that I should not be watching this, knowing too that I was not going to move, I couldn't.

Mike began to move a little harder, still keeping a smooth rhythm. Meg was trembling visibly and she began to pant. Her hands were all over Mike, fluttering.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Meg moaned, almost chanting, "I'm co-o-m-m-i-i-n-g!" Her hips began to buck and Mike moved urgently into her.

"Meg! Oh, Meg, baby, I'm coming!" Mike said, driving his cock into my daughter. My pussy throbbed and suddenly my panties were soaking. 'Jeez', I thought. 'I wish it was me!' I had my hands to my mouth, so as not to make any noise and I was thinking furiously. I didn't want to embarrass Meg, or Mike, but I wasn't sure I could get back out without them hearing me, now that they were coming down from their sexual high.

Carefully, I started to ease back but I must have made some noise, because suddenly Mike looked over his shoulder, horrified.

"Oh, shit!" he moaned in anguish.

"What's up?" I heard Meg ask, alarm in her voice.

"Your mother," said Mike.

Meg's face suddenly appeared over Mike's shoulder, horrified. Our eyes met and she sank slowly back out of sight, muttering, her eyes closed. Mike withdrew hurriedly from Meg, his prick suddenly visible to me. I looked at it, fascinated, then caught Mike's eye. I flushed scarlet - I must have, I felt so hot - and turned away, muttering "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" as I did so. I finally got my leaden feet to work and hurried out.

In the fresh air, I got back into the car and was about to drive away when I stopped myself. What was I doing? Okay, I'd just caught my daughter and her boyfriend fucking. Big deal! I'd put her on the pill because I thought they were! I was embarrassed, and no doubt they would be, too. So what the hell was wrong with me. My pussy throbbed, reminding me. Heck, I'd thought the thing was dead, it had been lifeless for so long. Since Tom was killed I'd had no interest in sex. I tried to analyse my feelings, but whichever way I figured it I reached the same conclusion. I wished it had been me, Kathleen Evans, thirty-six year old widow, that twenty-year-old Michael Hanson had been fucking. I flushed again, embarrassed at myself. I sat and stared out of the car windscreen, my thoughts in turmoil.

Movement caught my eye. Meg, in jeans and sweatshirt, looking anxiously in at me. She smiled wanly. Get a grip, Kathleen Evans, I told myself. That girl is expecting a roasting, when she needs sympathy and support. If that was her first time it could be a touch traumatic, because that prick of Mike's is big!

I got out of the car. Meg began to say something but I put my fingers on her lips. "Inside, sweetheart. Come on, it's all right." I took her hand and led her back indoors.

Mike was standing waiting. Score one for you, I thought. You stayed to face the music. I gazed at him and despite my inner turmoil managed a smile. Not a big one, but a smile.

"Sit down, Michael. You too, Megan." I indicated the couch and sat opposite them in the armchair. "All right," I said, "how long has this been going on?" I was careful not to let any anger show in my voice. In truth, now that I was over the shock I realised I wasn't angry, just concerned that all was well between them. I knew from my spectating that Meg was a willing participant.

Meg looked at Mike, surprised, I think, but answered me readily enough. "It was the first time, mom. The very first time." She smiled crookedly. "I suppose I'm grounded now, or banished or something. I warn you, mom, I'll sneak out to meet Mike if I have to."

"You're not grounded, sweetheart," I said. "Why do you think I put you on the pill, you silly goose? I saw the way you were behaving with Mike. I guessed something like this might happen."

"You're not angry, Mrs. Evans?" asked Mike, surprised.

"No, Mike. I'm not angry, although I could have wished you'd been somewhere other than in the middle of the sitting-room floor when I came in. It's something of a shock to find your daughter and her boyfriend stark naked and screwing like crazy on your best sheepskin."

Mike flushed deeply. "I guess it is," he mumbled.

"Next time, use Meg's bedroom, will you?" I said.

"Next time?" asked Meg in surprise, her voice a strangled squeak.

"I take it there will be a next time?" I asked dryly.

"Yes, mom, there will. I enjoyed it too much not to want to do it again." Meg's tone was defiant.

"Well, sweetheart, I think it would be better if you made love in your bedroom, rather than on the floor in here." A thought took me and I couldn't help myself, I grinned. "You can take the sheepskin if you want, your bedroom's big enough."

Meg stood up and came across to hug me fiercely. "Mom, you're the best!" she said.

"I doubt it, sweetheart," I replied, "but I'm realistic enough to realise that now my daughter has discovered the joy of lovemaking she'll want to do it again."

"I do, mom, I do."

"Well, all right, but not on the floor in here. At least, not unless you are absolutely certain there is no way I can catch you at it, and I don't think you can be that certain."

"I guess not, mom." Meg smiled. "Not unless you go away on holiday." She frowned suddenly. "Why did you come home early?"

"The competition was postponed, everyone seems to have the 'flu. There were only seven of us, then Hetty Collier decided she was going home to her sick bed, never mind anyone else! I just played a couple of games with Mimi, then came home." I stood up. "It's still early, I know, but I think I'll go to bed. Don't make too much noise, will you?" I smiled. "Mike, you can stay the night if you wish. After all, it is Saturday tomorrow and neither of you have classes. But for goodness sake, the two of you, be careful!" And on that note, I went out.

I left stunned silence behind me, but I didn't doubt that they would be talking about what I'd said. I'd put money on it! I went into my bedroom and closed the door behind me. I undressed and took a good look at myself in the full-length mirror, and I think I can say that what I saw wasn't too bad.

I lay down on the bed, still naked. For the first time in over four years, I caressed my tits, the nipples slowly stiffening. My pussy was still throbbing and I remembered how Tom used to like to watch me playing with myself, before we fucked each other to sleep. A vision of Mike's prick came to me and I felt myself flush, then slowly, almost of their own volition, my fingers stole between my legs and I began to masturbate, stroking my clitoris, fingering the soaking tunnel of my pussy. My orgasm was quick and violent, alarming in its remembered turbulence.

I lay until I regained my equilibrium, then did it again. I lay, cooling, breathing heavily, then got up and took a quick shower, flushing the traces of my own juices away. I dried myself quickly on a coarse towel, enjoying the roughness on my body, then donned my usual nightwear, one of Tom's old tee-shirts. I had hardly got into bed when there was a knock and Meg's head appeared around the door.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course, sweetheart." I patted the bed beside me. "Sit here."

Meg came over and stretched out beside me.

"Mike gone?" I asked.

"Yes. We thought, well, better he went home, this time." Meg hugged me suddenly, then giggled. "He's bringing his toothbrush tomorrow."

I laughed, then took Meg's hand, squeezing it gently. "Are you all right, sweetheart? You're not hurting, or anything?"

"It hurts a little bit, mom, but it felt so good when Mike was inside me."

"I remember my first time, too. Your Dad had a van, and we had an old airbed and some blankets. I couldn't have wished for a better bed."

"You miss him, don't you, mom?"

"Yes, sweetheart, I still miss him." I laughed ruefully. "Particularly after the emotions you two stirred up."

"Mom, I'm sorry," Meg began, but I shushed her.

"It's all right, hon, it just means I'm alive again."

"You sure it's okay, mom? We never intended you should catch us fuc . . er, making love."

"I'm sure, baby." I squeezed her hand. "Did you enjoy it, or did you just put up with it to please Mike?"

"Oh, mom, I enjoyed it! It felt great!"

I was relieved. I had always enjoyed fucking with Tom, and I was pleased that if nothing else, my daughter had inherited my blonde hair, my brown eyes, my big tits and my joy in fucking.

"I'm glad, sweetheart. Your Dad and I always enjoyed our fucking."

"Mom! I never knew you used language like that!" Meg was teasing me.

"You were just my little girl before. Now you're a grown woman who likes to fuck with her man."

"I do, mom. I surely do. Did you really mean it, that Mike could sleep with me?"

"Yes, I did, or even stay awake with you, which is even more fun!"

Meg giggled. "You've changed, mom. We've always been friends, I know, but tonight, I don't know, it's different."

"That's because we're not just friends, or mother and daughter, we're intimates."

Meg was quiet for a while, then said, "I think you're right, mom. It's different, isn't it?"

"I think so. Some don't."

"More fool them. I think I'll go to bed now, mom." She leaned over and hugged me, kissing my cheek. "Thanks, mom, for being the best mother in the world. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, baby daughter become a woman. Sleep well. Pleasant dreams."

Meg giggled again. "Erotic ones, I hope! 'Night, mom." She went out.

Goodnight, daughter, I thought. May the fates smile on you.

I masturbated twice more before I could get to sleep.

Saturday morning I left fairly early, did the photographs I had to take and kept away from the house. I knew Mike would be there with Meg and wasn't sure just how I felt. I liked him, sure, and I respected him for standing by Meg when I caught them, but that was as my daughter's boyfriend. Any half way decent boy would have done the same. What worried me were the feelings I had when I saw his prick thrusting into Meg, even more so when I saw it withdraw and realised its size. A widow like me should not be lusting after a boy little more than half her age, even more so when it was her daughter's boyfriend.

I realised, of course, that I couldn't hide from them, stopped at a Chinese for a takeaway meal for three and went home at about six. Mike and Meg were in the pool. I waved the bag at them.

"Chinese. Five minutes."

"Okay, mom. Five minutes."

I enjoyed the meal and forced myself to relax. I can be a courteous hostess when I've got my hormones under control and apart from a couple of minutes of uncomfortable silence from Mike, before he realised that I wasn't about to say anything about the night before and relaxed, we had a quiet and comfortable evening watching TV.

Meg and Mike went off to bed about ten, both of them unnaturally silent. I laughed to myself, then went off to my own lonely bed and masturbated myself to sleep again.

Sunday was similar, except that I was only out for a couple of hours and the lunch was cooked by Meg. Trying to impress Mike, I figured, but she was good and getting better. I can cook and I enjoy it, but my recipes tend to the conventional, while Meg keeps trying new ones she's found in magazines and books.

I went out at four, telling the kids I'd be back after eight. I wanted them to have some time to themselves without being embarrassed by my presence. I guessed that four hours would be enough time to have a decent fuck. Or two. Maybe three. With Meg due to visit her grandmother in New York Thursday to Sunday - long since planned - I invited Mike over to dinner on Wednesday.

"You won't be seeing Meg until Sunday," I said, "so come over for dinner Wednesday before she leaves. Make it six-thirty. I have to be at the Golf Club dinner to take the photographs by eight-thirty, so you'll have the evening to yourselves."

"Thanks, Mrs. Evans, that'd be great," said Mike. I noticed that he was flushing less when I arranged to be discreetly absent. Not that this was the case this time. I genuinely did have to shoot the Golf Club dinner.

Monday and Tuesday Meg didn't see Mike, because he was helping his Uncle Bob do the stocktaking in his sports goods store. Wednesday dinner was good. I was pleased that Mike had gotten back to his usual relaxed self, he'd been wary around me at the weekend and I missed his corny jokes. He'd gone when I got back to the house at eleven. Meg was sitting up waiting for me. I kicked my shoes off and sprawled inelegantly on the couch.

"Why do the photographers have to dress for the dinner as well?" I asked plaintively. "I don't object to wearing a dress, but those heels will kill me! I like my sneakers!"

"How'd it go, mom? The usual stuffed shirts?"

I grimaced. "Yeah. Judge Wilson gets worse. His speeches used to be short and witty when I started doing the dinner shoots, but they're getting longer and losing the wit. I used to get great audience shots, laughs and smiles galore. Now it's poker faces and yawns."

Meg laughed. "Poor mom. Can I get you a drink?"

"After watching those idiots I need something special. Get me a large malt whisky, with just a tiny drop of water."

"Coming up!"

Very quickly Meg handed me a shot glass uncomfortably full of whisky and - I noticed - very little water. Never mind, I enjoyed a good Scots malt and tried to keep a couple of different ones. I didn't often drink them, so I doubt if I got through four bottles in a year, but I liked them.

"Have a good evening, hon?" I asked.

Meg grinned. "Yeah!" She laughed, then sobered. "I'm going to miss Mike."

"He'll miss you too, hon. Think of the reunion!"

"I know. I mean, I love grandma, but I'm going to my lonely bed at nights with no nice warm man around."

I had a sudden idea. "Come up to my room. I want to show you something."

"Sure, mom. Lead on."

I picked up my shoes and my glass and led the way. I had finished most of the drink and I think my judgement was blunted or I might never have done what I did next. I rummaged in my bottom drawer, found the box I was looking for and took it out. Meg was sitting on the bed, curious. I opened the box and stopped, flushing.

"What is it, mom? Why are you blushing?"

"I'm embarrassed. I don't know what the hell I'm doing, getting this out."

"You can't stop now! You've gone too far."

I took the item from the box and held it up. Meg flushed scarlet in her turn and giggled, then held out her hand.

"Give it here, mom. Wherever did you get a dildo?" At least she knew what it was.

"Your Dad gave it to me on our third anniversary. He had to go away for a week on a course. It was the first time we'd been separated for more than a day or so."

"Did you use it?"

"Not for three days. Then I missed him so much, I had to. It's no substitute for the real item, but it's better than nothing."

Meg examined my husband substitute carefully. She looked at me quizzically. I shrugged.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Kate Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds