• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kate Is Broken In

Kate Is Broken In

s is a true story, only names and locations have been changed for the sake of anonymity.

My name is Kate, I am recently divorced and live alone with my two young daughters who are both of school age. A few months ago I asked my father in law to help me put up some shelves in the girls' bedroom. He said he was only too willing to be of any help he could. It was a Tuesday morning, not that the day is significant, and having got the girls to school I decided to have my shower and get changed ready to help Brian's dad with the shelves. I was drying my hair after the shower when the door bell rang. "Shit" I thought, "As usual he's early. Why can't he be late for once?" I pulled on a towelling robe and hurried downstairs to let him in.

"Hello, sleep in?" he asked in his usual sarcastic manner. He thought he was Mr. Comedian but really he got people's backs up with his stupid comments.

"No Dad just forgot the time and spent too long in the shower"

He walked passed me into the hall and as I closed the door my robe fell partly open showing most of my left boob to him.

"There's an offer I can't refuse" he smirked.

"Don't be daft Dad." I retorted "I'll go and get some clothes on while you make a cuppa." I started to climb the stairs not realising he was right behind me. Mistake number one! I should have waited till I could get to the bedroom and lock the door before he had chance to follow. I never imagined for one moment that he would come upstairs with me. As I got into the bedroom I turned to close the door but his hand was on it keeping it open.

"What the hell are you doing?" I shouted at him.

"Just coming to see what our Brian has left behind."

"Oh no you don't. Get out before I do something I might regret."

"Like what?"

"Like kick you where it hurts." I replied, trying to look as fierce as I could.

"A few have tried it sweetheart, not many have succeeded." He made a grab for me and it was then that I made mistake number two. This one proved fatal. I dashed into the shower room but before I could slam the door shut, he was in there with me. I was trapped, nowhere to go and in a relatively small area.

He closed the door and latched it and as he moved towards me I backed away into the shower. I came to a dead halt as my back hit the tiled wall. He smiled to himself and reached and grabbed my robe. He pulled it open and slid it down my arms. I was completely exposed. My 36D tits stood proud, my shaven pussy glistening with the odd drop of water remaining from my earlier shower. He gave a snort of appreciation.
"Lovely." he looked me up and down,not missing a thing. Slowly he took off his shoes and socks ( a real gentleman, my father in law!!) He knew I could go nowhere so he was able to release my arms and undress himself. His shirt and trousers followed and he was in only his shorts. I could not stop my eyes falling to look at his genitals. There was an ominous bulge. My husband has a large weapon of some 8 or 9 inches and I could tell he took after his father. He moved closer and took my robe away from me. Totally naked I tried to cover myself with my hands. Of course as I put them over my pussy, my upper arms pushed my tits higher, making them seem even bigger.

He follwed the line of my gaze. "Well don't you want to see what I have in store for you?"

"No thanks." I mumbled.

"Well you're going to." he sneered "Take my shorts off for me."

Mistake number three. I didn't move a muscle. He grabbed my nipples, one in each hand and pulled and twisted. I yelled in surprise and pain.

"Do it." he commanded. I was obviosly too slow for him because he gave my now hardenning nipples another fierce tug. My hands flew to the waist band of his shorts and I tugged them down. I stopped half way as his massive tool leapt into freedom. It was not fully hard and it must have been at least 10 inches long and as thick as a baby's arm. I gasped at the sight. I eased his shorts around it and down to the floor. We were both fully naked and he moved closer. Pulling downwards on my nipples which were now nearly an inch long he manouvered me onto my knees. I was staring into the end of his now hard rampant cock.

"Suck it." he demanded.

I just continued staring at it like some animal hypnotised by a snake. Another squeeze on my nipples brought me into reality. My mouth opened as I shouted in pain. At the same time he pushed his hips forward and the purple head was in my mouth. I vaguely heard him telling me to be careful with where I put my teeth or he would rip the nipples off my tits. I believed him. I began to suck as he eased himself forwards. I felt his cock hit the back of my throat and I gagged. I struggled for breath. He eased back. I breathed.

He started fucking my mouth and I soon got the hang of breathing in time with his movements. He was trying to get his cock down my thoat but I couldn't open my throat wide enough. I began to form a plan. Get him to cum and it will be over. I reached for his balls with my fingers and began to gently massage them. He grunted and pushed forwards harder. The end of his cock hit the back of my throat and then slid down. I could not believe it. I had him down my throat. Now he really began to fuck my mouth and throat. I furiously played with his large swinging balls. M y nails played gently with the sacs, teasing and urging him on. I willed him to cum so that this torture would end. The thrustung hips began to speed up and his moans became more frequent and louder. I had him. My brain began to shout "Cum you bastard, Cum."

With a sudden lurch forward and a roar of YES his cock jumped in my mouth and there was an outpouring of juices into my throat. I tried to stop myself swallowing and his cum began to dribble out of my mouth. Most of it went down my throat but as he pulled out of my mouth there was a sliver attached to him. It fell onto my tits and slowly ran down their length.

"Not bad girl." he said.

I was delighted it was over and I slowly started to get up off my knees. His wet slimy cock slithered down between my breasts until it came to rest at my stomach. I moved to go passed him but his hands held me back.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked.

"To get washed and dressed."

He stopped me in my tracks with the words "One good turn deserves another, I always say."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well now its my turn to make you as satisfied as me."

"Thanks but no thanks." I said, trying to pass him.

"I was not giving you a choice." With that he regrabbed my nipples. "Into the bedroom."

In the bedroom I could see him looking around for something. As he saw an old pair of tights I had left out for washing, his eyes lit up. He grabbed them and throwing me onto my back on the bed he pushed my arms above my head and tied them to the bars of my brass bedhead. He knelt between my legs and forced them apart. I could not believe he was still rock hard. His cock was pointing at 45 degrees and was hunting for a place to plunder. He lifted my lower back and my pussy opened for him with the movement. His lips came down on me and despite my will power trying to stop it I felt my juices begin . He sucked and licked. Horrors, my clit leapt into his mouth and I could not suppress a low moan. I sensed his pleasure but my brain fought with my body. Don't give in. Don't give in.

His tongue slowly and softly ate away at my resolve and my body pushed forward ever so slightly. He immediately sensed it and he intensified his efforts on my now willing pussy. I was pouring juices and I could feel the start of an orgasm beginning. I wanted to stop but I had not had this sort of release for months and my aching body yearned for it. He stopped. I looked at him. Now what? I wondered. He eased me higher, I thought so that his tongue to go deeper. I was wrong again I felt the helmet of hic cock at my door.

"No." I shouted. "I'm not protected. I'll get pregnant."

No response except a further pressure of him entering me. The walls of my pussy stretched to bursting as he relentlessly pushed deeper. I continued to scream NO at him. It made no difference. He was in. Then he began to fuck me and do I mean fuck? Oh so slowly all the way in, half way out. In, out. Soon I was moving with him. Pushing onto him as he entered. Easing back as he left. Thrusting forward Moaning. Grinding myself onto him. His speed remained unaltered. It was a long slow breaking of me. It was the fucking of my life and God forgive me I was loving every second of it. I felt him quicken ever so little and then the rush began. I came again and again as he now pounded my sore but happy pussy. He lunged forwards and I was aware as from a distance of a great shout as his cum splatterd into me. Deep into my womb it poured and I prayed that it would not impregnate me. Whatever, I had no choice. his control over me was complete.
At last the pushing ceased and he lay on top of me. He breathed heavily and I was exhausted. He withdrew completely. His cock coated in a mixture of our juices.

"Two down, one to go."

My weary brain tried to make sense of what he had just said. It lost until he flipped me over onto my stomach. The fastenings were now tigher and I could not move.

"Lift your arse." he commande, giving it a gentle tap. I lay still. A sharp pain shot through my buttocks as his hand struck. "Don't you ever learn?"

My rear end shot into the air. So he wanted it doggie style I thought. Another mistake.

I could hear him rummaging around in the bathroom but couldn't see what he was doing because I could not move.

Then it struck. Cold lube hit my backside and fingers rubbed it into the crack of my virgin arse. This time I really screamed "NO".

He was deaf to my shouts and his fingers massaged my hole until opened to his satisfaction. Again he knelt between my legs and forced the cheeks of my arse wider. I felt a red hot poker pushing at my back door. My arse puckered as I fought against it.

"We can do this the hard way or the easy way." he said "Whichever, I don't mind. But do it we will." There was an air of finality in his voice, but still I hadn't learned.

As I continued to resist I heard him mutter "Right." With that he gave a forward press which nearly ripped me in half as his 12 inches of thich cock bottomed inside me. The pain was unbearable until ever so slowly the pleasure blended with it and I orgasmed like a torrent of rushing water. As I began to cooperate he eased the pace until we moved again together. I was now broken in like a filly, and he was riding me like an expert horseman. His ejaculation was not so strong this time but my orgasmic climax broke all records.

He climbed off me and gently patted my rear end. He unloosed my hands and as he walked out of the bedroom, that magnificent impliment swinging between his legs, he flung over his shoulder "I'll get us a drink and then we'll see about making a young playmate for those grandaughters of mine."

I am now four months pregnant. My father in law is giving serious thought to leaving his wife and moving in with me. But that is for the future. All I know is that I'm glad I took so long in the shower and that my robe opened, not only exposing my breasts but providing the spur for ride of my life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kate Is Broken In

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds