• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kath & Julie Ch. 05

Kath & Julie Ch. 05

The young man stood there, pushed against both women. He could feel the sweat trickling down the centre of his back, and down his chest. His heart pounded. His cock was rock hard, pushed between the ladies' hips. He moved it back and forth, helped by the perspiration and Julie's pussy juices. He took handfuls of ass flesh in each hand, squeezing and massaging, feeling the tender firmness of their buttocks. "My god, this feels so fucking good," he thought. He was imagining his cock deep inside those hot pussies. Kath reached underneath her belly and cupped his balls in her hand. "What would you like to do with that beautiful big cock?" she asked.

His mind was racing — his body on fire. He just wanted to shove his hot, throbbing cock, deep inside of those wet, juicy pussies – but which one? It didn't matter. They both looked so hot and wet and just begging to be fucked. He couldn't speak. He slid a hand down the crack of each beautiful ass, with the middle fingers extended. Down over a tight little ass hole on each side, then into those gorgeous, wet cunts. He pushed both hands in until the fingers were buried as deeply as they could go. "I wanna put it in here – deep in here," he said. "I wanna put it in BOTH of you!"

"In BOTH of us!" said Kath. "Are you sure?"

"Y,yes," Andrew stuttered, "I wanna put my cock inside both of you. I wanna fuck you both."

"Well, we'll have to see what we can do about that then," said Kath, pushing her ass back against his hand, forcing his finger in even deeper. "Sounds good to me."

"But I'm not sure I'll do it right," he said. "I've never done it before."

"Well, neither of us have had a man before, either," said Julie, "but I sure want you right now. I want to feel that lovely big cock of yours inside me, up inside my pussy."

This made Andrew feel more confident. He realised it would be a first time for both of them, as well.

"I want you inside me too babe," said Kath. "I've only ever had a vibrator in there before. I want to feel YOU in there." She was lying. Kath had also used carrots and cucumbers and other things to masturbate. She smeared cooking oil over them and pushed them deeply inside until she could feel them against her cervix. She would use her other hand to mash her clit back and forth, until she felt the searing heat and tension of her orgasm approaching. She would then push the object as far in as she could and twist it round and round, until she gushed all over it at the height of her climax. One of her favourite toys was a long, tapered scent bottle. It had a long neck and a square shaped shoulder that really stretched her pussy lips as it went deeply inside of her. On a few occasions, she had put warm water and even warm milk in the bottle, and let it flow into her at the height of her orgasm. She only did this when she knew she would be alone long enough to clean up a sloppy mess. But right now, she wanted to feel Andrew's thick, pulsating cock in there.

He was fucking his fingers in and out of them both, while he pushed his manhood back and forth between their hips. His cock was burning with desire. He slipped his fingers out of Julie and extracted his cock from between their legs. With his left hand still in Kath, he positioned himself behind Julie and guided his cock to the opening of her slit with his other hand.

"YES!" I WANT IT," she cried. "Put it inside babe, push it in." She pushed back onto him and the head of his cock slid an inch into her. He pushed forward, feeling the beautiful hot, wet, tightness of her pussy, sliding along his cock. It was unbelievable. Julie arched her back downwards, aiming her wet ass straight at him. He slid the full length of himself inside her. The hot wetness was better than he could ever have imagined — the tightness of her hot little pussy gripping the length of his shaft.

He felt Julie's juices sliming all over his cock, and there seemed to be a suction pulling him deeper inside. He started ramming in and out of her. Every thrust seemed to go deeper inside. His balls were slapping against her clit, making a wet, splashing sound. With each thrust, Julie pushed back against him, forcing him deeper and deeper.

"Oh, baby, that's so fucking good." She cried. "Harder, fuck me harder, pump it into me."

He felt the tension rising in his loins, the pressure from deep inside his body was building — he knew he was going to cum very soon.

He was so absorbed in what he was feeling, he hadn't noticed Kath had pulled away from his hand. She was now standing behind him. She reached out her hand, pushing it between his legs. She briefly cupped his balls in the palm of her hand, then pushed further forward, grabbing the base of his cock between thumb and middle finger. She extended her index finger along the shaft of his cock and sunk it deeply into her sister's pussy, with every stroke. Andrew lifted his left leg onto the seat to give her more room.

This was the most awesome thing Andrew had ever experienced. The combination of hot, sticky wetness and the tightness of Julie, combined with the pressure of Kath's fingers gripping the base of his cock. He knew he was about to cum. "Holy fuck!" he cried, "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum."

"Push in deep and stop moving baby," cried Julie, "I want to feel you cum in me. I want to feel you filling me with cum."

He smashed into her once more, taking Kath's finger and the knuckles of her hand with him. Holding onto her hips with all his strength, he pulled her into himself, then exploded. Pulse after pulse of hot sticky cum gushed from his cock. He thought it would never stop. He had never cum this much when he played with himself, never.

Julie could feel the hotness of his spurting fluid against her cervix. Gush after gush pushed past the end of his cock, into her hungry cunt. He was pressed so tightly into her, it almost hurt as he spurted each load against the back of her hot, mushy, love hole. It reminded him of the times he had masturbated and had to hold his thumb over the eye of his cock while he raced to the toilet to save making a mess. When the thumb is released, it is like a high-pressure hose going off. Being pressed so far into Julie, it almost felt like that now.

His cum was now running out, all over Kath's hand and fingers. She fucked her hand in and out of Julie, while holding Andrew's cock between her fingers, milking the last of his juice into her sister. It made an awesome sloshing sound. The palm of her hand was sliding back and forth across his balls and he could feel the mixture of cum and hot pussy fluids all over them.

"I hope you've got more of that," said Kath. "It's not fair if Julie gets your cum and I don't. I want the same, you know." With this, she withdrew her hand and reached up, rubbing the mixture of fluids onto her breasts. She then licked the palm of her hand, rubbed her tongue around her lips, and swallowed.

Andrew slowly withdrew from Julie and almost a cup full of cum followed. Kath quickly put her hand under Julie's gaping wet cunt and caught some of it in the palm of her hand. Putting it to her mouth again, she dipped her tongue into the slimy juice and took it into her mouth. "Yes baby, I sure want some of this in me."

Although Andrew was exhausted, he was still hard. Apart from the slimy mess, to look at his cock, you wouldn't know he had just had his first ever real fuck, and dumped a bucket-full of hot cum into this middle-aged woman. He flopped onto the seat next to Julie's face. She turned and saw that the beautiful cock that had just filled her with hot steamy jizz, was still standing upright. She reached out and took it in her hand, wrapping her fingers around it and squeezed hard. It felt like an iron bar. She massaged her hand along the full length, up and down. It was slimy and hot and felt so good.

Kath was watching closely and moved over, positioning herself right above this glistening, hungry cock. Without speaking, she turned round and lowered herself slowly downwards, until she felt the head of Andrew's shaft pushing gently against her pussy lips. Julie was still holding it and moved it round in little circles until she felt it begin to disappear inside her sister. She removed her hand and Kath lowered herself further. "My God." She thought, "It's so bloody long — and thick!" She could tell, Andrew's cock was easily as big round as her scent bottle. She felt her pussy stretching as she lowered herself onto his lap. The full length of it was now deeply inside of her. She sat completely still, just feeling the exquisite sensation of being filled with a man's cock. She slowly spread her thighs out past his, pushing his knees together, opening her pussy as wide as she could. She could feel his balls pushing against the outer lips. With his legs tightly together, they had nowhere to go. She reached down with both hands and spread her outer lips out over those gorgeous balls.

Andrew lay back against the seat, with his eyes closed. Having just unloaded in Julie, he had no sense of wanting to cum again — it just felt so agonisingly beautiful to sit there feeling the hotness and wetness of Kath's cunt, wrapped around his cock. It was difficult for him to grasp what was happening. Not only had he just had his first real fuck, he was now deeply inside another woman, two minutes later, with the sticky wetness of the first, still on him! It felt beautiful. Not only being inside this wanton pussy, but the feeling of Kath's buttocks hard against his thighs, her ass against his lower belly, and the feeling of her legs draped over his, pushing them together. He could feel Kath's cervix against the head of his cock, firm enough to slightly flatten the end of it.

Kath started moving, ever so slightly. She twisted back and forth and from side to side, burying Andrew even deeper into her. His balls were totally engulfed in her outer pussy lips and he could feel her hot juices trickling over them on both sides. He was amazed at the way he was staying so hard. When he masturbated, he went soft almost immediately after ejaculating. This was different. He was so turned on here, it was as though he had only just started. He felt as though he could fuck for hours and never go soft.

"Isn't that a beautiful thing to have way up deep inside of you," said Julie. "I want a lot more of it, you know — a LOT more."

"Well, you'll have to wait until I'm finished," said Kath, "I'm going to be quite a while. I suppose we could take it in turns, if Andrew agrees," she said, with a smile in her voice.

Andrew was still lying back in the seat with his eyes closed — just feeling. He put both hands around Kath's tummy and pulled her back against his. Moving his hands up over her breasts, he felt the sliminess she had smeared there a few minutes earlier. He massaged both hands round and round her breast, pinching the nipples slightly each time he moved over them. To feel his own cum on a woman's breast, while her pussy was engulfing his cock was more than he could have imagined. It was almost as though he was having some sort of magic dream. In his imagination, he could actually see his cock surrounded by hot, slimy female flesh, with juices oozing from the pores of that flesh and smothering his cock and balls below.

Kath was moving more now, pushing back and forth. Andrew could feel her putting pressure on her clit as she pushed against his stiffness. Her movements continued getting more urgent, as she felt the sensations of an orgasm building deep inside. Sometimes she cums quickly and sometimes she has to masturbate for quite a while before she gets to this stage. This time, she had hardly moved at all. Just the sensation of having a man inside of her — the very thought of a flesh and blood cock, a REAL cock — a part of a man, not just a plastic vibrator — was heightening her arousal more than she had ever experienced previously. And he was so big. Although her pussy was not as tight as Julie's, she felt so FULL! Every part of her love hole was stretched to accommodate him. The very sensitive nerve endings in her cervix were being tantalised with the head of his cock and they were sending the most exquisite sensations way up inside her belly. She was imagining his hot male juices blasting into her, as they had into her sister a few minutes earlier, filling her hot, starving pussy. She couldn't wait to feel this. The closest she had ever come to this was when she put water or milk in her scent bottle. The thought of real human cum inside her added a completely new level to her arousal threshold.

Julie could see she was getting close to climax and leaned over, taking her beautiful sister's left nipple into her mouth. She sucked and nibbled, flicking her tongue around and over the hardness. The taste of her own pussy and Andrew's cum was still there. Reaching up, she pushed the other breast against her face and massaged the slimy softness over her check.

Kath moaned with sheer pleasure. She pulled Julie's head hard against her breast as her belly started to tremble. A quivering vibration rose from deep inside her and flowed out into every nerve and muscle of her body. She knew she was about to experience the most sensational orgasm of her entire life. Every fibre of her body was burning and trembling. Andrew could feel the heat of her cunt rising and instinctively knew she was about to climax. He pulled down on her thighs, holding her as close as possible. He felt the muscles inside her gripping his shaft as they vibrated along the full length of it.

Kath's orgasm hit her like an electrical storm. Her whole body stiffened and jerked up and down on Andrew. Each time his cock hit bottom she gasped, "Yes, yes, yes!" She felt as though she was about to black out. Sensation after sensation rushed through her as she soared on the sheer pleasure and abandonment of pure feeling. All of a sudden, she was soaking wet. She had never 'squirted' in her life before. She had heard about it and read about it, but never experienced anything like that. Right now, she was squirting. Hot gushes were flowing out, drowning Andrew's cock and balls, and running between his legs, all over the couch.

It was almost as though all three had experienced Kath's orgasm. An air of pure bliss seemed to fill the room.

Following what seemed like a long time, Julie quietly asked, "Do you think we might do this again sometime?"

Following an even longer time, Andrew almost whispered, "I certainly hope so, let me check my diary, will you?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kath & Julie Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 135 milliseconds