• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kathy Ch. 02

Kathy Ch. 02

We sat at the round table in the kitchen, eating, all of us thinking. Vanessa kicked me on the shin, making me look up. She grinned at me, looked at Kathy and said, "I haven't been with a girl since uni."

"Is that a 'yes' then?" Asked Kathy.

"I suppose it is, but only if Martin fancies taking us both on?" She asked, looking at me.

Looking from one to the other, I said, "Umm, I'm not sure that's a good idea."

Both girls looked startled. Turning to Vanessa, Kathy said, "Is he for real?"

I laughed, "Only joking, I would love for Vanessa to join us."

"In that case," Said Vanessa, "I think I'll cancel the taxi!" She reached for her phone.

That done, Kathy took Vanessa's hand and they went through to the sitting room, I followed.

Vanessa turned to me, kissed me and said, "I think that I should complete that examination, don't you?" With that she turned back to Kathy, put her arms round her waist, undid the catch on Kathy's skirt, letting it fall, "I think that is better out of the way, now lie down." She gave Kathy a peck on the lips, "Let's check you." She took a cushion off a chair, "Lift your bum Kathy." She pushed the cushion under her.

With that she stroked Kathy from her hips down to her pussy, back up, down again, Kathy groaned, spread her legs, Vanessa lent forward, kissed Kathy's mound, sat up, stroked down either side of Kathy's pussy, then fingers up her slit, probing gently, Kathy, playing with her tits through her top, thrust slowly, trying to get Vanessa to penetrate her.

"Not yet," Said Vanessa quietly, "Not yet." Leaning forward she again kissed her mound, then gently took hold of Kathy's clit in her teeth, rubbing the tip with her tongue, fingers stroking down her slit to her little puckered hole, back again, stroking, gently stroking. Kathy, panting, her eyes hooded with lust. Sitting up Vanessa whispered, "Cum for me. Kath, cum baby, cum."

I sat watching, my cock hard in my pants.

Vanessa leant in and again sucked on Kathy's clit. pushed two fingers into her pussy, then a third, fucking her. Kathy, pulling at her own tits, grunted, thrust up at Vanessa, and came.... Hard.... Writhing and thrusting, Vanessa lapped at Kathy's cunt, taking in her ejaculate.

Kathy pushed Vanessa away, "No more, please, no more, too sensitive, ah fuck, that was awesome!"

Vanessa sat back, smiled, looked at me, I was rubbing my cock through my pants, "Come taste your daughter." Held out her arms, I knelt and we kissed, tongues probing, tasting Kathy on Vanessa, I fondled her tits through her top, she moaned, "Undress me, I need cock!"

With haste I undressed her, then myself, Vanessa got on all fours, wriggled her gorgeous bum, looked back, huskily said, "Now, Martin, now, hard!"

I thrust into her, balls deep, and frantically fucked her, as instructed, hard! She groaned, slumped forward onto Kathy, who held her head down on her tummy, felt for, and started fondling Vanessa's tit's.

In spite of having cum earlier in the evening it didn't take long for me to tighten up and offload what felt like buckets of cum into Vanessa's lovely tight pussy, which in turn sent her over, her cunt spasming round my cock, she, groaning loudly. Exhausted I collapsed next to the girls, my still hard cock dribbling cum.

Kathy scooted out from under Vanessa, "Turn over Vanessa, my turn." She said.

Vanessa rolled onto her back, spread her legs, still catching her breath, Kathy went down on her, sucking at the cum dribbling out, licking up to her clit nibbling on that, back to her slit, up to her clit, she then used her fingers, gently fucking Vanessa, pulling out she moved her fingers down Vanessa's crack to her arse, pushing at that little hole, first one finger went in, then Kathy pushed another in, making Vanessa's legs go up, giving Kathy better access, at the same time Vanessa groaned, held Kathy's head to her clit and shuddered as she came, grunting, panting, throwing her head from side to side.

"Fuck, yeeesss, oh, so good, so fucking good, oh Kathy, kiss me honey, come kiss me...." From Vanessa, as she pulled Kathy up.

Looking over at me, a very sated Vanessa said with a smile, "Wow, I think I am going to get seriously hooked on you two, that was mind blowing!"

Holding Vanessa and fondling her tits Kathy said, "I think Dad is going to have a hard time keeping it up, so we will have to make do with each other when the poor boy is exhausted, I hope you are ok with that?"

Vanessa laughed at her. "More than ok, you, Kathy, are a wonderful lover!" She said leaning in and kissing Kathy, undoing her top, releasing Kathy's tits, "Oh, wow, that's a serious rack on you girl, I am envious of those!" With that Vanessa went down on Kathy's tits, sucking first one then the other, nipping the nipples with her teeth, her fingers down to Kathy's cunt, probing, playing, diddling. Soon Kathy was panting as her orgasm rose, her legs straightened, she threw her head back, a low guttural growl escaped her lips as she came.

After resting a few minutes, we all went upstairs, the girls showered while I watched, then I showered. After drying I went into the bedroom, Vanessa and Kathy were snuggled together, sleeping! I smiled and got in with them.

The future looked good!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kathy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 71 milliseconds