Kathy Second Brickyard 400: Flashing

As I walked away with my legs shaking I looked back at the leader and the biker chick a couple of times. I was so scared at that instant I wasn't sure what to do. I wanted to ask but they sent me on my way so quickly, after standing up. I guess this was one of those times you will just never know what would have happened. I turned the corner and continued flashing down the next two lanes showing everyone my full body. I got played with a few times got my nipples sucked my pussy licked but nothing really wild happened.

Flashing down the next lane, I noticed three rather unhappy girls, their arms being held while a big group of guys groped their breasts nipples and crotch. One of them, their leg being held up high while men groped her pussy. I thought right away that seems like the next place I should go. Hah! I took my time flashing until the three girls moved on. As I got closer music started blaring from a pick up truck. I looked and there was the two girls now wearing tops but lifting them as they danced.

Again I was going to give them their space and head back the other way. Only it was too late. The big group of young men spotted me and started yelling:

"Wooo baby! Hey hey hey! Over here baby!" Different guys yelled out.

They were all younger men, I'm guessing eighteen to twenty or so and boy you could tell they had all been doing a lot of drinking. I walked to the edge of their campsite. A big, kind of chunky young man smoking a little cigar yelled out.

He said, "Show us those big titties girl."

As I put my hands up to my lapels a ton of flashlights came on lighting me up as I popped out both my breasts.

He yelled, "Holy fucking shit! You got some big fucking titties baby."

Several men kept slowly moving behind me making me move deeper into their campsite. They had obviously done this before to other girls.

"What the fuck you got under that dress girl?" The cigar man yelled.

Oh yes, I was getting more nervous as other groups of men came over to join them. There had to be at least a hundred men surrounding me, but I thought "what the hell" and slowly opened my dress not as wide as I usually do.

"Holy fucking shit! Come on girl! Open that up!" He ordered.

A guy on each side of me grabbed my hands where I was holding my dress and pulled my dress wide open.

The main man said real loud, "Damn! What a fucking body! You are hot girl!" After looking over my body he said, "I got to have a feel of that hot stuff!"

He quickly stuck his hand right between my legs grabbing a hand full of my dripping wet pussy.

He said to his buddies laughing, "She's got a big wet pussy down here. Fuck!" He massaged my pussy for a few seconds and said, "No, no... I got to see this stuff!"

He jammed the cigar in his mouth and lifted my left leg. He looked around and pulled a beer keg sitting in a huge wagon closer to us. With one hand behind my knee and the other on my ankle he lifted my leg shoulder high setting my foot on top of the beer keg. My left knee was bent and strained so I twisted my foot allowing me to straighten my left leg which only spread my legs wider.

There I was, in the middle of a hundred drunken young men, flashlights lighting me up like daytime, right foot on the ground and my left foot shoulder high on a beer keg. I was literally doing the splits standing up my pussy looking huge. I don't know if my pussy could get any more exposed and spread open than this. I have to admit being in that kind of weird position turned me on big time. Juice was steadily dripping out of my pussy, my big cunt lips hanging straight down and split apart, my very stiff clit protruding out.

The man with the cigar reached in and rubbed the backs of his fingers on my hanging cunt lips juice rolling off his fingers.

He shook his head while saying, "That some fuckin pussy."

One girl from the truck pushed her way through the guys and yelled, "What the fuck are you assholes doing?" She stopped when she seen my spread open pussy saying very slow, "Holy fucking shit!"

Cigar man said, "Bobbie! How'd you like to eat that pussy?"

She said slowly with a very drunken slur, "Oh... fuck! Hell yes!"

While she stared at my hanging cunt the man said, "What the fuck you waiting for? Have at it girl!"

She stepped right in and scrunched down directly under my pussy, tilted her head way back and stuck her tongue straight up, softly licking the bottom edges of my dripping cunt lips. The whole weird spread open position all the young guys around and this girl lightly licking my cunt lips made my cunt pop out a big, juicy orgasm. In that position I could clearly see my pussy and the girl licking it.

Juice poured out of my cunt, soaking the girls face, juice rolling off her cheeks. That's when I noticed that all the young men were almost dead quiet watching this girl lick my pussy. Several times she raised her lips up to my slit and sucked both my cunt lips deep into her mouth. She repeatedly sucked both my cunt lips in her mouth and pulled down continuing to suck hard. She would stretch my cunt lips out real long until they pulled out of her mouth.

"Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!" I repeatedly moaned. It felt absolutely fantastic.

She reached up with both hands, grasping one of my cunt lips between each thumb and finger spreading them open. She stuck her tongue way out, up straight and pushed directly into my cunt hole and swirled it around driving me wild. The other girl pushed her way through the tight group of men.

"Holy fuck!" She exclaimed as she saw her friend tonguing my pussy.

She reached in from a distance and clamped her thumb and index finger on my very stiff protruding clit and jerked out hard. She continued doing that very hard like she was jacking off a little dick. My pussy built up a huge orgasm in seconds.

I moaned very loud, "Ohhh! Oh my God! Ahh! Ohhh my!" as my cunt began to burst an even bigger orgasm.

I could feel the big globs of cunt juice working its way out of my cunt from deep down in my pussy it was making my whole body quiver. The juice bursted out of my cunt hole, soaking the girls face again. She instantly stopped tonguing my cunt hole and opened her mouth wide catching my cum. The other girl was relentless now, roughly rolling, squeezing and twisting my clit in all directions very hard. It just kept the big orgasms cumming one after the other.

The girl taking my cum juice gagged and gagged, dropped away from my cunt, bending over and gagging some more. She went right back up to my pussy and sucked my cunt lips in her mouth again. My cunt juice now spurting out both ends of my closed cunt lips spraying the girls face and neck. Neither girl would quit and the weird position pussy eating continued for the longest time. Ten minutes, fifteen minutes, over twenty minutes before the girl licking my cunt stopped and moved behind me just a little still scrunched down.

No it wasn't over yet, these girls were not about to quit. My right leg, supporting all my weight, was getting weak and if it hadn't been for the guys groping my breasts and squeezing my nipples the whole time holding me up, I would have fallen over. She jammed four fingers up my cunt hole and started finger fucking me extremely fast and hard while the other girl literally attacked my clit almost savagely. They shot the intensity in my pussy three times higher than it already was.

I yelled out from the extreme mamasturbation,"Oh! Oh my God! Oh my God!" I yelled out very loud as my legs stiffened very tight. My whole body was shaking and my pussy felt like it was going to explode. "Oh my God!" continuously came out of my mouth in a stammering, very stressed shaky voice.

It felt like my entire pussy was coming out from between my legs. My pussy felt so huge at that very moment. Then my cunt let go with a massive orgasm and juice gushed out of my pussy like I could not believe, big globs of juice pouring out of my cunt. The girl removed her fingers from my cunt hole, while the other girl continued twisting my clit savagely. My body and legs suddenly stiffened even tighter than before and yet another monster orgasm came gushing out of my pussy. You could hear the huge amounts of cunt juice splashing in the big puddle of juice already on the ground.

I screamed very loud, "Ahhh, God!" The intensity was almost unbearable.

It was like everyone was mesmerized by my pussy and all the cunt juice pouring out of it splashing in the puddle. The girl twisted my clit so savagely I thought she was going to pull it off. After a final unbelievable twisting of my clit she let go. She stood up staring at my cunt watching yet another massive amount of juice pour out for several seconds. As the intensity and flow of juice slowed down I couldn't help but notice how silent everyone was, watching my pussy orgasm.

She shook her head and said with a drunken slur, "Whoa! Now that's a pussy."

Everyone started laughing, hearing her say 'now that's a pussy'. Even I let out a little chuckle being a bit weak from the attack on my cunt. The guy holding my foot way up on the keg released it and I lowered it to the ground. I stood up kind of shaky at first but within a few seconds felt stable on my legs. I was standing in the puddle of my own cum juice and I could feel it squishing between my toes.

The guy with the cigar said kind of asshole-like, "Bet that pussy never popped like that before."

Right away I thought, there's no way I could admit they got my pussy good. So I said, "Ah... It was alright."

The man seemed totally insulted, "What?!" He yelled out loud as though very pissed. "She said it was alright. Alright! Just alright." After a pause he said, even more pissed, "Can you fucking believe that shit?"

Bobbie also insulted said very loud in her drunken slur, "Bullshit! Fucking bullshit!" And while pointing at me said, "We got your pussy good! Good!"

I just gave her a wink, closed my dress and took off, walking down the lane, my legs a bit shaky. Oh yeah, they most definitely got my pussy good. Hell, I knew it and they surely knew it too. Since everyone in that row of campers was watching the big masturbation scene there was no one to flash until I got to the next row of campers. It was well after midnight and a lot of people had gone to bed or they were drunk and fell asleep in their loungers outside. But there were still guys to flash. Hell no, I wasn't done flashing yet.

As I walked down the row of campers, the biker stop from earlier kept popping into my head, wondering if I should go back there. As I flashed three different groups of guys, they asked me the good old "are you shaved" line. Of course I showed all of them, each giving me a good pussy rubbing the last one adding some licking as well. I was at the end of the last row and about a dozen men were sitting back in their campsite.

"What are you doing out here so late?" One of them asked.

"Oh... just out for a little walk." I replied with a smile.

"Well, come on over. Sit by the fire. Have a beer." They offered.

As I walked into their campsite I said, "Ah... no beer. But I'd drink a cup of coffee."

"Oh, hell yes! We got coffee. Good coffee too." He boasted.

As I got up to them I said, "Hello. How's everyone tonight?"

"Hah! We're a lot better now that you're here." One of the men said while laughing.

I heard, "How do you take your coffee?"

"Black." I replied.

He brought me a cup of coffee and I turned my back to the fire to get warm the night becoming chilly.

One of the guys said, "You look too hot to be cold."

"Thank you. Just a bit chilly." I replied.

Another guy said with a chuckle, "You'd get warmer if you took off that dress."

I acted astonished and said jokingly, "Oh I would, would I?"

All them laughed, several saying, "Oh hell yes! A lot warmer."

I would say they were in their forties to sixties and I couldn't believe how nice they all were. So, kind of thanking them, I took off my dress and threw it on an empty lawn chair. I was standing in front of the fire totally naked, making a nice silhouette of my body. The men all started leaning their heads down, looking between my legs.

A guy said, "That's one hell of a set of pussy lips you got their honey."

"Yeah, they're big ones alright." I replied with a smile.

"Would you mind turning around?" One of them politely requested.

I smiled and turned around so they could see me from the back side. I spread my legs pretty wide and bent over about half way, giving them a real good view.

"You're fucking gorgeous, you know that. " one of them said with the others agreeing.

"Well thank you." I replied while turning around facing them.

I seen a few people walking towards us, so I grabbed my dress and put it back on, but left it open. They turned around and headed back the other way. I have no idea why I did it, but I went up to each one of them and let them rub my pussy for a minute or so. I think it's because they were so nice and them being older might have been a reason.

The last guy while rubbing my pussy said, "You know, most of us have been coming to Indy for thirty years and nothing like this has ever happened to us."

I said quite surprised, "Really?"

"Nope! We've heard all kinds of stories. We've had girls flash us. But nothing like this has ever happened to us." They all pretty much said.

I guess wanting these guys to have a story of their own I asked, "Which one of you has the biggest dick?"

They were all quite surprised at my question and while laughing said, "What...?"

I asked again like it was no big deal, "I said... which one of you has the biggest dick?"

They all looked at each other for several seconds when one of them held up his hand and said, "I guess. I do."

I said excitingly, "Great! Let's see it."

He said kind of shocked, "What?"

I said, "I showed you mine. Now show me yours."

I really didn't think he would do it, but he unzipped his pants and pulled out a darn good sized very soft dick. I'm guessing seven inches maybe more and pretty thick. I walked over in front of him and grabbed ahold of his dick.

I asked them, "You guys want a real story of your own?

They all said: "Yeah, hell yeah."

I squatted down in front of him and sucked his totally soft dick in my mouth. I slid my lips up and down the shaft several times his dick getting very hard quickly it being much longer and thicker than I thought. They took photo's as I totally deepthroated his cock. Deepthroating him a few times was more than he could take blasting a huge load of cum down my throat. Swallowing his cum I gave him several long sucks to finish it off.

I stood up and said happily, "Now you have a story of your own."

They all laughed while saying, "Holy Shit!"

As we exchanged goodbyes they gave me a cup of coffee in a styrofoam cup and I headed out down the lane. Feeling pretty hot what I just did for those older guys I couldn't help thinking about the earlier stop at the biker's campsite. My pussy started dripping juice the soon as I started thinking about the bikers. The big problem was I wasn't even sure I could find them again. Even though it was one in the morning, I found plenty of guys to flash, going down rows of campers.

As I was about to turn and go down another lane I stopped in my tracks as I saw several Harley's parked in a campsite. I thought to myself 'oh fuck, this might be them'. My excitement and nervous level shot up to ten in an instant. Everything that had happened earlier was racing through my head so fast my cunt popped a little spasm orgasm. Oh my God, should I go into their camp or should I run? Then I thought 'hell, maybe they all went to bed or it isn't even them'. So I hid behind the end camper and looked around the corner over at the campsite.

Nope, it was the bikers alright. Not as many as before, but they were sitting around the campfire, drinking beer and bullshitting with each other. Just the thought of going into their campsite was turning me on like you wouldn't believe. My brain was saying "run" my pussy was saying "get your little ass in there" Juice was steadily dripping out of my pussy having one little spasm orgasm after another. It really didn't come down to "if I had the guts" It came down to knowing I shouldn't do it, but I was just way too turned on not to.

I fluffed my hair straightened my dress and started walking. I was so darn scared my legs were shaking, making it hard to walk in my heels. I got around the corner, walking on their side of the lane. There was maybe ten or twelve of them sitting around the campfire, including the biker chick. I didn't think they were going to say anything and I was already trying to decide if I should just walk in myself.

"So... you came back?" The leader yelled out.

Oh my God, my legs got so weak when I heard him yell out I could barely stand. I had to stop walking, or else I would have fallen down. I couldn't believe I had done it and was thinking that maybe I shouldn't have.

"Ahhh." Is all I could get to come out of my mouth, as I stood there motionless.

"Is that all you got to say, "Ahh?" The biker chick said in a very sarcastic tone.

I was so fucking turned on, I spoke without even thinking what I was saying, "Yes! I'm... I'm back."

"Then get your ass over here." He ordered.

I finally got my legs to move and slowly walked into their camp, passing right behind the biker chick and half a dozen guys.

"Teaser." The biker chick said meanly as I passed.

All the other men sat up in their chairs and took notice as I walked behind them.

"Open up! Let's see it." The leader ordered.

I was so damn hot, so turned on and so scared at this point that I remember what I did, but not why I was doing it. I opened my dress wide, so everyone could see my naked body. I was absolutely scared to death and my legs were shaking. I mean, my knees were knocking as I walked right up to the side of the big table. All the other men got up out of their chairs, seemingly to make a human wall around the big table, so others could not see what was going on.

"Put your hands right here." The leader said pointing at the table top.

I put my hands on the table, bending over slightly, like I had done earlier. The biker chick, just like before, flipped my dress up over my shoulder, my bare ass fully exposed. The big man stood to the left behind me and again rubbed my entire hard, little ass slowly. His big, rough hands again sent spark like sensations through my entire body and pussy only this time they seemed to be multiplied tenfold. I couldn't believe I was doing this and how scared I was.

Every time he moved his hand down my butt cheeks his fingers got closer to my pussy. The anticipation of what would happen next was driving me crazy. He slid his hand down to the base of my left butt cheek and wrapped his fingers around my inner thigh, sliding them in between my legs. He lifted his big, fat index finger, separating my cunt lips and softly rubbing the length of my slit with the side of his finger. The tip of his finger rubbed across my stiff swollen clit.

I moaned, "Oh... God... Ohhh. Ahhh. Ohhh. " as juice flowed out of my pussy.

He pulled his hand out from between my legs, slowly rubbing my butt cheeks. With his foot inside of mine he pulled, spreading my leg way out to my left. The biker girl seeing this did the same thing to my right leg. There I was, bent over the big table, resting on my forearms, my legs spread open wide and this monster of a man slowly rubbing my little ass. He again moved his hand down my butt cheek and wrapped his fingers inside my thigh, sliding in between my legs. He turned his hand palm up, pressing hard up in between my legs, slightly raising my butt.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds