Katie and The Boys

Mark is now to the point of getting half his shaft sliding very slowly in and out of Katie's mouth. She looks so hot with her lips wrapped around his dark meat as it glistens up with her saliva. She is very relaxed and doing her best, but she can't take any more of it. But she is still working the first half nice and slowly. Tony is over in the chair and enjoying the show. His cock is hard again and he is slowing stroking it. He is just patiently waiting for another shot to give my wife more of his stuff.

Jake progresses to adding more and more of his hard dick into my wife's pussy. Her muscles are adjusting to the girth of his dick which is quite a bit thicker than mine. It only takes a couple minutes, but with the combo of pussy juice and excitement, he gets his full length deep into the confines of her beautiful cunt. He grabs both of her wide hips and begins a series of slow deep thrusts which just drive her wild. I can see she is still trying to thrust her pelvis to meet his thrust, but she cannot concentrate enough to keep it up. She still has Marks black mamba in her mouth and sucking it like a champ.

She makes Mark and Jake stop for just a moment and wants to switch positions. The both switch up and now Mark has his tool in hand and preparing to jam it into my wife. Katie wastes no time in licking her own pussy flavor of Jakes thick shiny meat. Her hand barely wraps around his shaft as it is so thick. His head is small in comparison, and she eagerly sucks it into her mouth. She loves acting slutty and making the slurping noises really makes her feel victorious.

Marks cock is still hard but drooping. He grabs his tool and begins to stuff the head of it just into her well used thick cunt flaps. He stuffs his dick into her as she inhales deeply from the feeling of her 42 year old cunt being filled with his young black meat. Jake's cock in her mouth is preventing her from responding as she normally would, and he seems to be feeding to her a little forcefully. She doesn't seem to mind as she has not stopped him. I watch as Mark's dark shaft disappears into her moist fleshy folds of pussy meat. As he pulls out each time, I am excited to see how her pussy juice has begun to shine on his dark thin shaft. Seeing the contrast between his dark black shaft compared to the pale bare white skin above her slit, is too much for me. I end up shooting my load right then. I have been hard and my balls ache and that did me in. Thank god that's over. Now my body can relax.

Her thick pussy lips just envelope Mark's cock every so hotly. It looks as if they are just hanging on for the ride. He is beginning to pick up the pace a little she moves his hand to rub her clit. She has gotten her clit rubbed enough to the point that I sense she is going to orgasming pretty soon. His large hand wraps around her little waist and pulls her tightly down onto the full length of his cock. His thick head is buried deep in her cunt and she knows it. Katie pulls Jake's cock out of her mouth.

"Fuck me Mark. Fuck me hard, I want to feel you cum inside me. Use that black cock of yours and fill my cunt with you cum."

Mark really responded to the dirty talk and started to rub her clit harder while he pounded her pussy with his hard dick. Katie had her hand wrapped around Jake's meat, but wasn't able to muster up and thing to do. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed. Her tummy quivered as she ripped out and tremendous orgasm. She screamed and whimpered as her pussy convulsed around Mark's dick. I could see her thighs shaking from the muscle spasms coming from her pussy.

The tightening of her pussy caused Mark to cum too. His body tensed up as he shot his first load deep into her inviting cunt. He used his hand to keep his dick there for the first shot and then pulled it out. He blasted as much cum as a porn star and covered my wife's sexy tummy and dripping cunt with more of his thick warm sperm. The cum was dripping from her spent pussy and puddling on the table. She just scooped up as much as she could and licked it off her fingers. The boys were really digging that, as they would smile in appreciation.

She pulled away from both of them for a moment and suggested a switch of positions again.

"Come on back Tony, I need you and Jake to double fuck me."

Tony's eyes lit up and he bolted back to the table. Katie had him lay on his back and she mounted him with her sloppy dripping pussy. Tony didn't care not one bit as he allowed her to slip her used snatch down on his cock in one push. She was on top of Tony cowgirl style and then bent over at the waist so her boobs were smashed tight to his chest. She gave him a little kiss and motioned for Jake to get behind her.

"Let's go Jakey Pooh. Get on over here and stick that thing up my ass. I felt you teasing my litte butthole earlier, now give me the real thing."

"Yes ma'am Mrs. C, I am on my way.'

Jake lunged to the other end of the table and proceed to rub his cock head all over Katie's wrinkle little anus ring. She handed him a bottle of lube and he squirted it all over her ass crack and his dick. He used his hands to massage it in and give her anal ring a workout. He began to insert a finger, which quickly progressed to 2. Her sexy butthole puckered and quivered with each touch. He pulled his fingers out and traced circles around the outside of her sphincter ring. She was trying not to move as she didn't want to pull off of Tony's cock.

After an eternity of foreplay, Jake took his cock and inserted the head just past her clamped up anal ring. She took it rather easily as she had been prepped a little earlier, which made this shot quicker. Jake eased his thick meat into her as her muscles adapted to the thickness of his meaty shaft. It wasn't long, before he was balls deep and ready to go. He grabbed both her hips and began to stuff his meat into her as hard as he could.

You could tell that both boys were really going at it, as Katie was screaming moaning and screaming from the pleasure of being filled by both of these 18 year old cocks. Both boys were just trying to savagely fuck her at the same time. Jake was doing most of the work, while Tony just tried to hang on tightly. Katie was on cloud nine, when Mark stood right by her side. She leaned over and began to suck his cock back to life. It was still full length, just softer now. Seeing these young studs fuck my wife bareback cause me to cum again. My cock and balls still ached and I was glad to get rid of my last shot.

They continued to fuck her ass and pussy with total abandon and she loved every minute of it. She tried to move her body in unison with the cocks that were sliding in and out of her sex holes, but it did not work. She was panting heavily and trying to talk dirty, but to no avail. Both boys were on the verge of cumming and it couldn't happen soon enough. Tony hit first and hollered out that he was ready. He pumped his jizz into Katie's cunt, while she was still impaled on him. I could see the cum squeezing from around his dick as it was still inside her.

Jake hit next and pulled Katie's hips tight so he was full length into her. I could see his body help shoot his load deep into her tight asshole. He too filled her up as the cum was squeezing out her ass, while it was till filled with her cock. His cum was dripping down his balls and all over her pussy and Tony's dick which was now beginning to soften and squirt out from between Katie's used up pussy lips. There was a mess of cum all over the table too.

They all tumbled apart and just lay there looking around emptily and catching their breath. Katie was the only one to speak and thanked them for their participation. They all got dressed and left. They high fived each other and patted each other on the back as if they were the victors of the championship game. Well, I guess they were the winners after all, and Katie was their trophy..........

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds