• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katie's Story Ch. 02: Katie at College

Katie's Story Ch. 02: Katie at College

12

All characters are over 18 years.

Author Note: You need to read the first entry in the series before reading this.

Thanks for reading and please vote if you like it! Sequel ideas welcome.

*****

I'M NOT A SLUT:

Katie had been away for several weeks. My wife called her at the end of the first week and said Katie seemed a bit stressed but that was not surprising given she was in a new city at a new school and away from home.

I called her at the end of the third week and quickly found out what the real problem was.

"Hi honey, how's it going?"

After the first few seconds I knew right away that she was upset. I'd seen her like this before when she was really frustrated. She would get all wound up until she was beside herself.

"Dad, I'm really not well! My classes are fine and I like my apartment and the neighbourhood but I feel like I'm in withdrawal. All summer long I could do whatever I wanted with you. I could flaunt myself, I could hug you, I could sit in your lap, I could talk to you about anything, I could do everything and now I can't do anything! You're not here to talk to. Everyone is new. It's not like I can just go over to some guy in the cafeteria and sit on his lap and give him a big hug. "

"I'm sure I could invite the basketball team back to my apartment for a 'tactile' team meeting but I really don't want that kind of attention. I'm not a slut. You know I'm not a slut don't you?"

I guess I didn't answer the question quick enough.

"Dad, what happened with Randy was not the 'real' me. You know when you hear the expression that men often think with their little heads instead of their big heads? Well, the same happens to women. You see, it's like a fire. Most of the time the little head is sleeping and there is no fire. The big head is totally in control. Sometimes you see a guy that turns you on and the little head starts to smoulder but the big head is still in charge. Lets say you're at a party and have been drinking. Drinking lowers the temperature at which the smouldering erupts into fire. So you're having a few drinks and touching some guy and all of a sudden the fire erupts. Once the fire starts the big head is struggling with the little head for control. You know how real fires burn at different temperatures and you can tell by the color? For example, a blue flame is hotter than a yellow flame. Well, it's the same thing with little head fires. Bump and grind dancing is definitely a yellow fire but if a guy gets his hand in your panties or under your bra then the blue fire has broken out and at that point the big head is really struggling to stay in control. If the guy gets you naked on the bed and gets between your legs with his mouth or cock then the blue fire is burning bright and the big head is likely toast. "

"Now the little head does not like being locked up all the time. So when it gets out it puts the big head in a plexiglass room with one way sound. The big head sees and hears everything but can't do anything and the little head does not hear what the big head is saying. Now the little head only cares about one thing, pleasure. The little head will do ANYTHING to maximize its pleasure. The big head is screaming 'Don't let him come in us! We're not on the pill!' but the little head hears nothing. The big head's self respect is totally offended when the guy starts saying nasty things about us but the little head doesn't care as long as the guy is stoking the blue fire. Once the little head orgasms it rolls over and goes to sleep and the big head is no longer locked in the glass room. The big head remembers everything that happened though and is often disgusted and shocked but it's too late by then."

"So lets talk about what happened to me. Brian and I were sexual and it seemed pretty good to me at the time. The little head definitely got some good blue fires going. Then I saw Randy at the party and the little head started to smoulder. We started dancing close and he started to rub my body all over including my ass and boobs. Because I had been drinking the yellow fire erupted quickly and I started to rub him back. Then I started to feel him against my leg and he felt gigantic and the fire definitely started to get hotter. I knew it was wrong because I was going out with Brian but the little head was getting the upper hand over the big head. I did not resist when Randy led me to an empty bedroom. The minute he pulled his pants off and his big cock flopped out, the blue fire erupted between my legs. It wasn't long before he was thrusting deep between my legs touching pleasure spots I didn't even know I had before. At that point all hell broke loose. The blue fire started crackling and popping and spitting out embers and then my groin melted into a pool of molten pleasure as I orgasmed."

"I just sat laid there like a limp rag with Randy, all sweaty, with aftershock quakes between my legs. Eventually the little head left like it always does and the big head was back again but the damage was already done. I had cheated on my boyfriend and had experienced the most incredible pleasure ever."

"The problem is that the big head always remembers what happens when the little head is in control. The unbelievable pleasure I had with Randy kept cycling through my head all week and I knew I had to feel it again. So I called him and we arranged to get together at my house. By the time he knocked on the door the little head was beyond smouldering, it was smoking! It's a wonder the fire alarms didn't go off. When he touched me it was like an electric shock between my legs and I went straight to the blue fire. Because it knew what pleasure to expect the little head instantly took control. The big head was no match for the little head! In a matter of minutes we were naked on the bed and his big cock was buried deep in me, the fireworks exploding all over the place."

"That's when I saw you but of course the big head was already locked in the glass room and the little head didn't care so I just closed my eyes and the little head continued on. After Randy left the big head regained control and was mortified and totally embarrassed but you were gone. I was so embarrassed that I couldn't approach you and when you didn't say anything I just hoped it would pass but then I noticed you were avoiding me and realized we needed to talk."

"So that's what happened. Then Brian found out and Randy started bragging about 'doing me' and the rest is history. The big head said I told you so but the little head was snoozing and didn't care. "

"So why don't I think I'm a slut? Well, to me a slut is someone who always lets the little head be in control and that's not me. I can't forget the pleasure that I got from Randy's big cock but I also refuse to forget all the repercussions of letting the little head control me. So while there may be a constant low level smouldering between my legs when I think about big cocks my big head keeps the little head locked up waiting for the occasions when it knows there will be no negative repercussions. That's where you come in. The big head knows you love me so it doesn't mind letting the little head out when I'm with you. In fact the big head actually encourages the little head to go crazy when I'm around you because it enjoys the pleasure as well when it feels there will be no negative consequences. The little head loves our get togethers because for once it does not have to fight the big head for control. The big head willingly gives up control and even stokes the fire with outrageous slutty fantasies which the little head just eats up! Plus, now that I have Nick..."

"Who is Nick?"

"Sorry daddy, I named the dildo Nick. You know, Nick the Dick."

"Oh, okay."

"Well anyway, now that I have Nick, the little head and the big head have come to an agreement. The big head realizes that the constant smouldering between my legs is a potential danger so it lets Nick satisfy my 'deeper' itches every night in return for mental piece of mind the rest of the day. After all, I can't be thinking about my studies if I'm horny all the time."

"So now that you know what happened, hopefully you don't think I'm a slut."

This time I quickly answered that I did not think she was a slut.

"To top it off I was so distracted about our summer ending that I forgot to bring Nick AND I can't even smell you on my pillow anymore! So do you think you can come down and see me this weekend and bring the dildo and your pillow? I really need to see you!"

"Honey I hate to say it but I think you might have gotten just a little bit spoiled over the summer in the flirting and tactile departments. I work from home so whenever you were home you had total access to me for most of the day for hugs and kisses, which most girls don't. Then when you started to 'experiment' you had access to me in a way that most girls definitely don't! Most 19-year-old girls do not sit on their dad's lap for hugs at breakfast and dress up for porno videos. Don't get me wrong I definitely enjoyed it but it's not the norm."

"I know dad but it's what I'm used to and I really like it. It's the way things should be! Please daddy please?"

The one disadvantage of Katie experimenting on me all summer was she now knew all my 'hot' buttons and was ruthless in pushing them! Daddy, please and puppy eyes were definitely some of those buttons.

"Okay, okay, I'll come done on Sunday. Anything else you need besides your dildo my pillow and me?"

"Well, there is one more thing. We never really finished our last date. I was so tired from the move that I dozed off in your arms. Can we go out on a date again? Neither of us should be tired this time so we should be able to enjoy ourselves."

"That sounds fine honey."

"Thanks dad and bring a suit again. I expect my dates to look sharp!" she giggled.

KATIE'S SECOND DATE WITH HER DAD:

Katie jumped up on me, hands around my neck, legs around my back the minute I entered the door.

"I'm so happy to see you again!"

She just hung there for a minute, face nuzzled in my neck, legs around my back and then dropped down so we were facing each other and closed her eyes and slowly moved her hands up and down my hands, arms, legs and shoulders, squeezing me gently along the way. Tactile deprivation is tough! When she was done feeling me I pulled out the flowers that I had been hiding behind my back.

"That's so sweet dad! You make me feel so special! Thanks for coming and bringing my things. Would you like to go for a tour of the area and the College and then we can eat out later?"

She took me for a walking tour of her neighbourhood which looked very safe which was reassuring. Then we browsed through the campus and she showed me where her classes were. The weather was pleasant so it was a nice relaxing walk.

When we got back to her apartment she told me it would take a bit for her to get ready so I changed into my suit and watched TV on the couch for 45 minutes. The wait was worth it! She had done herself up in a retro style. Her hair had a Lauren Bacall look with blush on her cheeks and dark red lipstick. It looked really good on her. She had on a frilly blouse mostly covered up by a jacket and a skirt that went down to her knees. Sheer nylons covered her legs and when she turned around there was a seam up the back and of course she had on high heels. A very retro, sexy look. She was definitely going to turn heads again!

I had worn a nice suit and got another 'looking hot dad' comment when I got up to leave.

I was a perfect gentleman again, opening the doors, holding her arm, pulling out her chair. I liked to do it and she seemed to enjoy it. Once again the male patrons were all sneaking peeks at Katie. It was almost funny how obvious some of them were, even though they were trying to be subtle but I guess that was a bit unfair of me since I was the one sitting with the beautiful woman. If someone like Katie had walked in on the arm of another man I likely would have been gawking as well.

It was a wonderful meal and we talked about everything again but there was something extra tonight. She was taking Business and Economics and obviously absorbing it because we had some interesting discussions about politics and the economy which we never did before. I was impressed. She was filling out from a typical teenage girl thinking about boys and shopping to a person aware of the bigger issues in life. There was something else as well. She seemed to have a confidence about herself, not arrogant just confident. It was very appealing. It kind of snuck up on me but then I realized I was out with a beautiful intelligent woman, not a teenage girl.

When we got back to the apartment we sat on the couch again and she laid her nylon clad legs across mine again and asked if I could take off her high heels and rub her feet because they were sore. I've always loved the feel of sheer nylons so it was a treat for me to slowly massage her feet through the retro nylons. Once I was done her feet I couldn't resist gradually moving my hands up higher and higher on her sheer nylons. She was lying down on the couch with her head resting on the arm of the couch, eyes closed but she wasn't sleeping tonight. I could smell her sex and knew she was aroused. She stopped me and stood up and unzipped her skirt which fell to the floor and unbuttoned her blouse revealing her breasts. Then she pulled me up and pulled my pants down, unbuttoned my shirt and laid back down.

We both were lying on the couch with our faces only inches apart. I moved closer and gently rubbed my nose back and forth against hers. We had never actually kissed before which might sound strange given that I had licked her breasts, pussy lips and even her ass but kissing somehow seemed the ultimate in intimateness, something that as father and daughter just never seemed right before. Tonight though, there was no thought, no reservations, just a gradual, inevitable, magnetic movement of our lips together until we were kissing.

Now kissing is often the brief first course in a multi-course meal but with us it seemed like the whole meal. It was all new and we took our time. At first it was just gentle grazing of our lips. Then the pressure gradually increased and eventually our warm wet tongues touched. Our tongues explored each other, the tips, the sides the backs, all over. Then we would remember to breath and repeat the process again and again. In the meantime our bodies and hands and legs were constantly shifting against each other gently to renew the pleasurable sensations that came from touching each other. Eventually we had our hands between each others legs rubbing each other softly. The pressure slowly built up as we kissed and rubbed each other and eventually we both orgasmed softly together. I reached over and grabbed some kleenexes to wipe each other off, grabbed the comforter, pulled it over us and we both drifted off.

KATIE DOES ANAL:

"Honey, have you ever thought about anal?"

"Oh sure, everyone thinks about it sometimes but I've never really given it much thought. It sounds painful and seems kind of messy. What about you?"

"I've brought it up once or twice with your mother but she won't even consider it. Thinks it's disgusting, but you seem a lot more open minded about sex. Do you think you'd like to try it?"

"Really, you want to try anal?"

"Well, I've thought about it."

"Okay, just give me a few minutes and I'll be right back. In the meantime why don't you get naked and get comfortable on the couch."

Oh my God, I couldn't believe it! Never in my wildest dreams did I think she would say yes. This was my lucky day! I quickly stripped out of my cloths and sat on the couch. My cock was rock hard, sticking straight up, twitching in anticipation of what was to come.

Then Katie came out. She was totally naked with a bottle of baby oil in her hand and Nick was swaying obscenely between her legs as she walked towards the couch.

"I can see you're really excited dad. Are you ready?"

"Umm, actually I meant me doing you."

"Yes, I know you did dad, but here's the thing, all the girls that I know that have done anal are not really wild about it. It's messy and is usually painful. I've seen girls on porn sites take huge cocks up their asses and read lots of stories on erotic websites where girls have anal with huge cocks but frankly I've always been sceptical. But to be fair, I've never tried it, so who knows, it might be fun and enjoyable. Lets try it. Are you ready?"

"So this is what we're going to do. You are the same width as Nick. So lets try Nick out on your behind and if you like it you can do me. What do you think?"

She knew damn well I meant doing her not me. She played me like a fiddle. I was in a quandary. This is not what I wanted but I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of outsmarting me so I called her bluff.

"Okay, let's do it and then I get to do you!"

"Sounds good dad."

So we spread a large towel on the couch and I bent over and stuck my ass up so it was lined up with Nick. Katie squirted a bunch of baby oil on Nick and my ass and rubbed it in.

"Are you ready dad? Everything I've read says you need to try to relax your muscles until the head gets in. Are you relaxed?"

She started to gently push Nick against my ass but it felt huge and my sphincter muscle was not relaxing.

"Relax dad, relax."

She kept pushing harder and harder but my sphincter was not relaxing. It really started to hurt and my face was turning red but I had my pride and was not ready to give in. Katie kept asking gently if I was okay and gradually pushed harder when I never responded. By now I was in sheer agony! It was hurting so much that my eyes were starting to water, my fists where clenched so tight that my skin was turning white and I was sweating like crazy. I felt like my ass was seconds away from being torn open and had visions of permanent sphincter control damage and wearing diapers for the rest of my life.

"Stop!! Stop!! Sorry honey, but that just hurts too much."


"It's okay dad. You tried really hard and we can try again whenever you want!"

I never brought it up again.

SWEATY IS SEXY:

Have you ever wrestled with someone in the mud? The thought is kind of gross and when you first get started its like dipping your toe in cold water but if you really get into it and put the squeamish big head in the glass room it can be quite fun.

Most of the time I like myself and my partner to be squeaky clean during sex but sometimes the thought of groping around with someone when you're all sweaty and dirty turns me on.

Katie and I sometimes play tennis when I visit. There is a court in her apartment complex. She is pretty good and we usually have close matches and are often drenched in sweat by the time we are done.

After the match we went back to her apartment which was quite warm because there is no air conditioning and it was a warm day. Katie said she was going to take a cold shower but before she walked away I grabbed her and pushed her tight against the wall. She was definitely surprised and went to say something but I reached over and quickly kissed her and then started rubbing my sweaty hands up and down her sweaty legs. She had on a tiny white tennis dress so most of her beautiful body was exposed.

She turned her head away from mine just enough to break the kiss and said, "Dad, I'm all sweaty." I was already turned on though and the slippery feel of her skin and her body odour where actually turning me on even more. With my one hand I took both of her hands and pinned them against the wall above her head. Then I forced my mouth on hers again and jammed my tongue into her mouth. She wasn't pulling away but she wasn't kissing back either. I took my other hand and started to rub her breast through her skimpy tennis dress. Then I moved my hand up under her dress and yanked her panties down and started rubbing her bare groin. She still was not saying anything but her face was starting to get red which was always a telltale sign. A few minutes later I had two fingers in her pussy and was thrusting in and out and she was quite wet.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katie's Story Ch. 02: Katie at College

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds