Katie gets Pampered

Cynthia eased a finger into Katie and expertly curled it upwards feeling around for her G-spot. She knew that she had found it when Katie hunched her hips up a little and moaned. With one hand on her slim waist and one hand busy between her legs, Cynthia gently bit Katie's engorged clitoris.

Katie closed her eyes. "Mmmmm!"

While Cynthia lapped and nibbled between Katie's thighs, Katie let herself go. She drifted off on that wondrous feeling of sexual delirium that can only be brought about by someone who truly loves you profoundly and unreservedly. Someone who allows you to completely let yourself go, knowing that you are safe in every possible way.

And as crude and boorish as she could oftentimes be, that someone was Cynthia.

It had always been Cynthia.

And it would always be Cynthia.

Almost in a trance, Katie floated towards ecstasy. She could feel the gentle, rhythmic friction of Cynthia's finger inside her alternating against the fervid twinge of pain every time she lightly bit her clit.

Katie's shallow breathing took on a vocal quality.

A gentle "Hmmm," as she exhaled and a sharper and more defined "Huh," with each inhalation.

"Hmmm -- Huh."

"Hmmm -- Huh."

"Hmmm -- Huh."

"Hmmm -- Huh."

Like a mantra bringing her closer and closer to orgasmic enlightenment.

And in an instant, she ceased to feel her lover between her thighs. She could not feel the cold tile against her back or the terrycloth towels underneath her bottom.

All Katie could feel was herself cumming.

Behind her closed eyelids, everything was black. Eternal.

Cynthia replaced her nibbling with tender kisses and slowly slid her finger out of Katie. She smiled against Katie's drenched pussy knowing that she had just given her lover an other-worldy orgasm. She raised her head to look at Katie, and saw an angel slumped on the counter beside their bathroom sink surrounded by toothbrushes and toothpaste, a couple of combs and hairbrushes, a hair dryer that was on its last legs, and a sliver of soap sitting in a soap dish.

And this angel was sublimely divine.

πŸ’– πŸ’– πŸ’– πŸ’– πŸ’–

I hope that you enjoyed this story. If you did, please follow me to read more!

And I absolutely LOVE seeing comments, so feel free to leave one!

Thank you so much!

Love, Frey

My Stories

All contents Β© Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds