Katie's Double Date Ch. 03

"Did you have anyone on your no fuck list?" Katie asked.

Steve laughed and nodded, "A couple guys, usually just the assholes and guys I hated. I doubt Jackie would have fucked them anyway, but you never know when an opportunity would present itself at a party or whatever. Last thing we needed was a jerk bragging around the school that he banged my girl. Neither of us wanted that drama so we tended to be picky."

Katie thought that made sense. "Did Jackie have anyone she didn't want you to be with?"

"One," Steve replied. "You."

It was Katie's turn to be shocked. "Me!" she said in astonishment, "Jackie was way hotter than me, why would she care?"

Steve smiled, "Jackie knew we were really close friends and didn't think I would be able to separate sex from love with you. She honestly thought I would eventually leave her for you."

"Shit," Katie said, "I had no idea."

"Turns out she was right," Steve said as he kissed Katie on the forehead. "After she moved away and we started seeing each other seriously, I was hooked. I knew you were the one for me."

"What if she didn't move away?" The young wife asked.

"I still think we'd be together. It just might have taken a little longer. We were meant to be."

The pretty brunette wife held her husband close. "I think so too."

Lauren came down the stairs and looked at Katie and Steve hugging, "Aww, you guys are so cute."

The tall blonde had her little suitcase with her. "I gotta get goin'," she said. "Let me know when you want to go out again, I had a really really good time."

Lauren gave Katie and Steve a hug before heading home. "Thanks for the fun," she said with a sexy smile, "no wonder Katie always has a smile on her face."

After their beautiful blonde friend left, Katie and Steve sat down at the kitchen table.

"Did you ever think about sharing me? Like you did with Jackie?" Katie asked.

Steve shook his head, "Not really. I didn't think you would be into it and would just scare you away."

Katie nodded in agreement, "You're probably right. Back then it might have freaked me out. Still... I felt like I was the safe boring girl you settled down with after you had all your fun. I feel I missed out on so much. And..."

"You want to try now? With ground rules?" Steve asked.

Katie nervously nodded.

"Wow okay," Steve started. "I think we're way down the path anyway so this talk is long overdue. Here's some rules off the top of my head. No secrets. No sneaking around, this isn't a license to cheat. We let the other know who and what we're doing and they can decide how much info they want to hear. Since we're married, this is more important than ever. Emotional attachments are a real a danger that we need to watch, that's why we need to keep talking. We both get vetoes. We can try for a month or two then decide together if we want to keep going. Are you sure you're ready for this?"

Katie nodded, more confidently this time. "I think we should keep things between friends we can trust for now. I don't want rumors getting around."

Steve thought that sounded reasonable.

Katie continued, "I don't have any vetoes for you yet. I'm fine if you want to fuck Lauren again, even without me being there. But I know she really likes you so please be careful, don't let her think it's anything other than sex."

"I don't have any vetoes for you either," Steve replied. "Not yet anyway, we'll see how things go and adjust from there. I trust your judgement."

Katie and Steve shook hands on their agreement.

"We can stop at any time right?" Katie asked.

"Absolutely," Steve replied.

"You know it's funny," Katie said. "This whole thing started with a simple double date."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds