• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Katie's Place Pt. 06

Katie's Place Pt. 06

Tom stopped at a small bar, ordered a beer and sat at a table at the back. The first beer went some way in reducing Jess's scent from his mouth and nose, but not completely. As he was drinking his second beer a woman smiled at him from a nearby table. He smiled back but nothing more, he just wasn't interested.

He walked back to Katie's small flat and undressed in the bathroom. He smiled as he saw the lock around his neck. It felt exciting knowing that there was no way he could remove it and it just reminded him of what might happen when he returned to Katie & Co.

He showered and then lay down on Katie's bed to stretch. He pulled her bed sheet over him and rolled a couple of times until the sheet was wrapped tightly around his body and head. He lay there breathing in the scent which had seeped from Katie's naked body over many many nights.

Was he starting to get obsessed? He hadn't thought about work, or indeed anything else all weekend. He untangled himself from her sheet and looked down at the tattoo on his stomach. It was small and neat and her handwriting was kinda sexy, but shit it was with him for life. He rolled back into her sheet.

As far as he could tell, Katie wasn't spending much time at her flat, no doubt having moved into his apartment. He imagined her naked body laying on his king size bed. Maybe she would let him join her there one night, but strangely he wasn't that fussed, somehow he knew that whatever she had planned for him at the alley would be much more fun. Tom cleared a space on the floor to exercise and then showered again. It was now close to 8pm and so he redressed and returned.

With only one minute to go, he arrived and Katie unlocked the door and let him inside. She was still wearing her fitted skirt suit and again looked stunning. In the real world Tom would have had no hesitation in chatting her up and then doing everything within his power to get her into bed.

But right then he felt lucky to be her business partner, whatever that now meant, and happy that he had one of her cells on long term rent. It meant that he was assured of discovering much more about this amazing woman, even if he had no idea of the twists and turns his journey of discovery would take.

He already knew what it was like to be locked up by her and to have her sit on his face. He even knew what it was like to spend the night inside her jeans, smothered to the extreme with barely enough air to survive. Although looking at her butt in that skirt, he was ready to risk his life again.

"Just in time." she observed.

"Am I?" Tom smiled casually.

"You wouldn't want to experience the penalty for being late."

Katie stood there looking into his eyes as she casually locked rigid cuffs around his wrists. Just as she had double locked the second cuff, they heard a yell from the cells. Katie looked pained as she turned towards the stairs to where the noise had come. He was a new guy and Katie had made a mistake in giving him a session. He'd asked to be locked up, but now he was shouting and becoming more abusive.

"Would you like me to remove him?" Tom offered.

"Yes please." her voice gave away her obvious concern.

"It will be easier without the cuffs."

"Is this just an excuse to get me to unlock you?"

Katie gave him a half smile as she pulled a key from her jacket pocket and unlocked Tom's hands. They then walked down to the cells and Katie unlocked the cell. The guy staggered out and tried to grab Katie. Tom stepped in, blocked a punch and pushed him up against the wall. It wasn't much of a fight. Tom was stronger, trained in martial arts and sober, the other guy wasn't. Once outside and out of Katie's view, he took his wallet and explained graphically what would happen if he returned.

Tom was surprised by how angry he had felt and how protective he therefore must be of this girl who did nothing but torment him. Tom walked back inside and Katie quickly locked the front door behind him.

Katie's thanks comprised of relocking him in the rigid cuffs, although she did follow it up with a kiss on the lips.

"Where's Jess?" Tom asked, again worried about Katie's safety.

"Gone. She knew you were mine and yet she stuck her vagina in your face."

"Wasn't that her job?"

"No, that's my job." Katie emphasised the words as she spoke.

Tom couldn't even start to understand the relationship between these two women. They were about the same age, so maybe they had been college friends. Katie must have known her well enough to bring her into her confidence about this place. Or was Jess just a paid employee sourced through some fetish connection? Possibly, as the relationship certainly wasn't equal and Jess seemed to be under Katie's spell almost as much as he was.

Tom remembered the heavy bike lock around his neck.

"I think Jess has the key to this!"

"Mmm, that could be a problem...for you." Katie smiled.

Tom was ashamed at how he'd behaved with Jess and concerned that Katie knew. If she'd got rid of Jess that easily would she get rid of him? Although as if reading his mind, she walked up and kissed his cheek.

"I'll never kick you out."

"Thanks." he smiled.

"If you upset me I'll just lock you up and leave you to starve to death." she said calmly.

Tom started to laugh, Katie didn't.

Without saying another word, Katie clicked her fingers and pointed down towards the cells. As Katie unlocked his door, he was hit by the aroma that filled the airless concrete box. Not only had Katie sprayed her perfume around his cell, she had also scattered her dirty laundry over the floor.

As Tom walked in, he saw that she had also decorated 'his' cell with photos of herself. Various provocative poses, in various states of undress. He was still admiring them when Katie clicked her fingers again and pointed to the floor. Tom immediately obeyed and sat down against the far wall.

"So do you think I'm pissed with you as well?" Katie said mischievously.

"I hope not."

"I'm sure you do." she said with a teasing smile in her big eyes.

Tom swallowed nervously as Katie, picked up a chain and padlocked one end to the bike lock around his neck and the other end to a bolt concreted into the wall. Katie then stood with the pointed toe of one shoe pushed into Tom's crotch.

"Where is this going? Am I your partner or your slave."

"Both." Katie replied as she looked down into his eyes.

Tom reached out and pulled Katie towards him. He pulled down on the zip and watched as Katie's fitted skirt fell down to her ankles. Underneath she was wearing black silk panties, black suspender belt and stockings. He pulled her further towards him and pushed his lips into the front of her underwear.

Her stern persona seemed to melt away to reveal the cute young woman with the big innocent eyes and long lashes. She rested her head and hands against the wall and started to moan. Tom reached for her ass so that he could push her further into him. His tongue was now well inside and she moaned breathlessly in a way that was very much at odds with the suit jacket and makeup that she was still wearing.

Wanting more, she leant in hard against him and for the next twenty minutes her cute cries echoed around the small cell.

When they had finished, Katie stood there still wearing her suit jacket, but almost naked from the waist down. Her big eyes looked almost bewildered, her hair a little messed up and her slim, lithe body rocking slightly.

"In this light you almost look innocent." he smiled.

"I'm not." said the young woman making the understatement of the night.

"I know."

"Yes, but you don't know how much..."

He reached for her waist and pulled her towards him again. Katie let him pull her in, but her interest was now in the chain and lock that connected him to the wall.

"You know I'm never going to release you?" she said.

"I don't want you to."

"No I mean never."

"OK."

"You'll spend the rest of your life as my captive." Katie replied, frustrated that he didn't seem understand the importance of her words.

Tom pulled her towards him and buried his face into her crotch.

"Stop it." she shrieked as she tried to pull away.

Her efforts made no difference as Tom kept his mouth pushed up against her. He massaged her with his tongue until she reached the point of no return and she changed from pulling away to pushing in. Again she moaned with pleasure for another half an hour, until she finally pulled herself away and staggered to the other side of the cell and out of his reach.

"Bad boy!" Katie scolded as she climbed unsteadily to her feet and pulled on her skirt and tried to regain her original composure.

"Come here." he smiled trying to reach her again.

"I'll deal with you later." she said as she stumbled out of the cell.

Katie slammed the door behind her and engaged the bolt, sealing him inside the airless box. She padlocked it shut and tried to straighten her clothing before climbing back up the stairs. She slammed Tom's cell key down on the counter and walked back out into the alley.

When the cell door opened the next morning, Katie was wearing an old t-shirt, her old denim shorts and old trainers. Her clothes were dusty and she looked hot from working. She even had a small piece of dirt on the end of her little nose which made Tom smile.

"Come, there's something I want to show you."

She skipped back leaving Tom still chained by the neck to the wall. She returned a minute later with a cross look on her face.

"What did I say!"

"I'm feeling a bit too tired to break high security chains with my bare hands today." Tom said.

"Oh!"

With a single touch of Katie's fingerprint, the padlock clicked open and she detached the chain from the wall. She thought for a moment before relocking the end of the chain around her narrow waist. Now tethered together, she walked to the next cell pulling Tom by the neck behind her.

This cell was the same as Tom's other than it had a small brick structure in one corner. It had four walls and was just big enough for someone's head. There was a gap in the front wall just wide enough for someone's neck. It had no top, but otherwise it was effectively a smother box made of bricks.

Tom lay on his back with his head inside the box as Katie unlocked the chain around her waist and relocked it to a metal bolt in the floor. She then positioned a metal grille on top of the box to form a lid.

"See if you can squeeze out." she said.

Tom simply reached up and removed the grille and sat up.

"Not through the top!" Katie exclaimed as she repositioned the grille and sat on it to make sure it wouldn't move.

After quickly admiring her cute butt, which was now less than an inch above his face, Tom tried to pull his head back out through the gap in the brick wall, but it was too narrow. He managed to scratch this jaw, but failed to get his head out of the brick box.

Katie then jumped up and left the cell, returning a minute later with a bucket filled with some sort of cement. Tom lay with his head still inside the brick box as Katie slowly and carefully spread the cement over the top layer of bricks in a way that suggested she'd had little bricklaying practice. She then carefully positioned the grill on top of the cement.

"Should I be worried?" he asked as he looked up at the dusty girl standing above him in the dirty outfit.

"The grille is hardy touching the cement...at least not yet." she observed.

Katie turned around and carefully lowered her dirty denim shorts down on to the middle of the metal grille. The weight of her butt pushed the grille down through the putty like cement.

"How long are you going to sit there?" Tom asked warily.

"Mmm that's the question."

The grille was the same size as the box, with no overhang. Therefore, as Tom couldn't get his hands inside the box, he could only try to lift the grille from the top. But Katie's butt and thighs covered almost the whole of the grille, leaving him nothing to grab hold of. Unable to use his hands to lift the grille, Tom tensed his abs and tried to push up on the grille with his face. He wasn't surprised to find he didn't have the strength to counteract her weight.

"Don't leave it too long." Tom warned as he starred at the only thing he could see, her butt.

"Can you hear something?" Katie held her finger to her lips.

"No?"

"Oh it just the sound of cement hardening." she giggled.

The seconds seemed to pass slowly for Tom as the seemingly big ass above him stayed firmly in place. Katie started to talk about the business and asked many questions that Tom did his best to answer quickly.

When she stopped talking he had nothing to do but stare at her butt. He focused on a small freckle on the back of her leg thigh just below where the short shorts finished. He watched it move as she shifted and wriggled above him. With nothing else to do, he set himself the objective of kissing the freckle. He tried, but the bars between him and her legs stopped him.

"What are you doing down there?"

"What are you doing up there?"

"Just sitting."

He had spent an hour now with his head inside the dusty atmosphere of the box and still she sat. At one point she leaned forward and her butt almost lifted from the bars. He both pushed up with his face, but before he'd made any progress, she leant back and her butt reapplied its unyielding pressure on the grille.

Katie had just reached for her handbag. With her bag now in reach, she took a piece of sushi and fed it to him, her fingers dropping between her thighs and down between the bars into his mouth. They then shared a bottle of beer which she also poured down between her legs.

Katie picked up the second piece of sushi with the chop sticks and again lowered it down between her thighs. But with the sushi right up near her crotch, she squeezed her legs together, crushing the small piece of raw fish between her thighs. When she finally opened her legs, Katie lowered the remains of the crushed fish down and into Tom's mouth.

"Funny, that's also how you look after being between my legs." Katie joked.

"Does all my food have to past through your crotch?"

"Yes, I think it does!"

With Tom fed, Katie bounced up and down on the grille.

"This small grille really is your only window on the world," Katie observed.

It was true, on all other sides Tom was enclosed by brick or concrete.

"Everything you can see, hear, smell or touch comes through the grille. It a pity that I'm sitting on it really."

Katie giggled as she closed her thighs again to seal his small window. Tom reached up and wrapped his hands around her legs, but they were already tensed and immoveable. He then turned his attention to the brick box and the grille. He felt something hard around the grille which he realised was the cement.

"Katie, the cement's setting!"

Tom was alarmed and pointlessly tried to sit up again, banging his head on the bars. He then reached up and tried to push Katie off the box, but something stopped him. There seemed to be some strange force that prevented him from doing any harm to this beautiful girl, no matter what she was doing to him.

"Good boy, just lie quietly in your box." she said as she opened her thighs a little and looked down.

"Katie, how will I get out of here?"

"You trust me don't you...partner?" she purred.

The cement was hardening by the second and still her denim shorts sat stubbornly above him, they hadn't moved in over two hours. He looked up through the bars at the woman who seemed to have all the time in the world.

She continued to discuss 'their' business and Katie was even updating the website that he'd help her build. When she needed to show him something, she simply opened her thighs and pointed the screen down between her legs.

It was late when she finally stood up, but by then her butt had already done its work. The cement was hard and the grille was now fixed to the top of the brick box. With Katie no longer sitting on top, Tom tried to lift the grille. It wouldn't shift and therefore there was no way for Tom to extract his head.

"Katie, it won't move." Tom cried as he pulled on the grille with all his strength.

"Opps...silly me I sat there for a bit too long."

Katie sat astride his chest with her face against the top of the grille. Her large eyes looked fantastic and he tried to kiss her through the bars. She smiled and lowered her lips to kiss him back.

She then pulled off her t-shirt and bra and pushed her breasts against the metal grille. Tom kissed them madly. She then stripped off her shorts and panties. The naked brunette then sat on top of the grille and slowly pushed her clothing down between her legs, through the bars and on to Tom's head.

"You can use them as a pillow... or anything else you like." she purred.

Her panties were the last to go and she pushed them straight into his mouth.

"Leave them in there...for me." Katie had a way of expressing orders in a way that Tom daren't disobey.

Free of her clothes, she pulled down Tom's trousers and sat astride him and made love. It felt fantastic. When they had finished, Katie simply stood up and left the cell. She didn't even lock the door behind her, there was no need.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Katie's Place Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 162 milliseconds