Katy's Smell: Day 06

"Yes, that's true," she replied. "I asked her outright if she would consider helping me fulfill one of your fantasies. She seemed very intrigued by that."

I smirked, wondering what had actually gone through Katy's mind when Adrienne had asked her that. If only she knew...

"And that fantasy was fucking her?" I asked.

Adrienne shrugged. "More or less. We talked about how you and her had discussed the events of your life growing up, and how close you both were. I let her know right away that I was not at all disgusted by what had happened, and I actually considered it healthy behavior for similarly-aged children. She seemed to open up to me after that."

My touching of her legs went further as I began feeling her up. She leaned back and allowed me full access to whatever part of her body I wanted. I even started fingering her in the ass and she grabbed my hand away at first, but only to bring it to her mouth so she could wet my fingers with saliva, and then pushed it back down to her crotch and let me insert two fingers up her tight backdoor while we continued talking.

"So she knows that I told you about everything?" I asked.

Adrienne nodded. "And she knows that you've confided in me how you fantasize about doing those things again, how you're turned on by the forbidden nature of it all. Of course, a wife would never just tell her husband's sister these things for no reason, so I made sure she understood that I was entrusting her with a deep secret."

I almost laughed at the idea that now my wife was spinning a tale like I had done to her, all in a well-meaning manipulation of Katy as I had been manipulating her. I rolled her over and she got onto her hand and knees, sticking her ass into the air toward me. I slid my cock up into her pussy and my thumb into her butt and started fucking.

"Uh...ugh...so she's agreed to do it," Adrienne said, grunting with each thrust. "Fuck...uhnn..."

"Do what?" I asked, pushing deep with each penetration.

"Uhn...mmm...uh...indulge you...fuck...yes..."

"Indulge me how?" I demanded. "How far is she going to go?"

I kept fucking her hard but she was able to keep talking to me even though it looked like she was really getting off. She was really close to a climax, which made me wonder how long she had been masturbating.

"She knows that I'm ok with anything," Adrienne replied, strangely coherent suddenly, "including sex, but that I don't want to be involved in it."

She reached between her legs and suddenly she was climaxing hard, her eyes squeezing tightly shut and her mouth twisting in pleasure. Her pussy convulsed on my shaft and I had to pull out to keep from cumming already. When her asshole clenched into my thumb and I felt her soft insides undulating against my invading digit, I couldn't hold it back and I had to let loose all over her backside. I aimed my cock at her back and let it fly.

She purred as I came all over her, shooting all the way up to the back of her neck and trailing lines of thick white sperm across her back. She wasn't disappointed at all that I had only lasted those few minutes, in fact she was the type who would be flattered that I was so turned on by her.

"So what's next?" I asked, rubbing the tip of my cock against the small of her back where my cum was pooling.

"That's up to you," Adrienne said, glancing back at me. "Fool around with her, fuck her, whatever seems right. I'll give you privacy to do whatever you want, whenever you want to. But I want you to tell me the things you two do together. I want you to tell me while we fuck, and if you're so inclined, I'd like you to call me 'Katy' while we do it."

"My god," I said, shaking my head, "what are you? How did I get so lucky to find a woman like you?"

Adrienne laid her face down on the bed and sighed contentedly. "I'm just a regular person, like you. I like sex, and certain things turn me on more than others. Katy is the same, except that she doesn't have a sexual outlet right now without you. You're providing something for her that she desperately needs, and I have a feeling that you don't even know what you're in for."

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Just something I think, is all. I mean, she's gorgeous and you two did stuff as kids. There's a wild side to her that she would otherwise keep secret until she found the right man to share it with. Right now, you're that man. You're her big brother, the one who stayed close to her all growing up while your Mom was busy working to support you both. She really feels like she owes you a lot, and I think maybe she's always been attracted to you and that's why she stayed away these past few years, because she thought it was wrong for her to feel that way."

That was an interesting take on the whole thing, from an outside perspective. It played well, too. I could let Adrienne believe that and it would fit perfectly with the lie. But a part of me felt like eventually I would be sharing the full truth with her. It seemed right, but it would have to come at the right time. Maybe we should see how this all goes for the time being, in case things don't work out. Not that I had any doubt it would.

"So tomorrow," I said, resting on the bed next to my cum-covered wife, "she's going back with my Mom?"

Adrienne rolled over as much as she could without soiling the bed so she could face me. "Yes, she felt like she owed your Mom that much. It's really hard for her, so Katy wants to spend the next few days with her while she packs up her things. She doesn't have much, and I told her we would help her out as much as she needed for as long as she needed it."

"You really are the best," I said, leaning in to peck her on the lips.

"I really am," she agreed, with a smile. "I'm only sad that you probably won't get to do anything with her until she comes back."

I shook my head. "We waited this long, and to be honest I'm kind of nervous."

Adrienne touched my shoulder reassuringly. "Don't be. At least, don't worry about me. I'm excited for you two to be together. I'm still creaming myself just thinking about it."

I rolled her back onto her stomach and spread her butt roughly, making her asshole gape a bit. I leaned down to lick at it, making her whimper. She was definitely horny still, perhaps more so now.

"Maybe I should fuck you in the ass now," I said. "Would you like that, Katy?"

Adrienne looked back at me with the fiercest look I had ever seen. Calling her by my sister's name had sparked the thing in her that she knew it would. She nodded, like a frightened little girl who didn't know what she was in for.

"Yes," she whispered, "please fuck my ass...bro."

I smiled and started jerking my erection back to life. This was going to be fun...

**********

To be continued...one more chapter still to come!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds