Keep Me Awake! Ch. 02

I was aching with need. I pulled on my shaft as I watched her, matching her touch with my own. It was Marie that broke the trance. "My God, that is so fucking sexy. I'm getting horny all over again. So, who wants to direct now?"

Karla spoke dreamily, "I will. And I propose we take a break for a minute. I'm a mess, Ted looks like he survived a flood, and we need somewhere softer to play then the floor, I think."

Of course she was right. I didn't want to stop, but I somehow knew the magic would continue. We rose as one doffing our robes and lingerie in a pile in the hall. We trooped to the master bath to pee and wash up, then to the kitchen for food. I laid out some Danish cheese with crackers while Karla opened more wine. Marie scavenged fresh glasses from the cabinet. Karla and I sat naked as jaybirds on the barstools at the counter, Marie playing the role of nude bartender. In a way it all resembled just another ordinary get together and in another, a scene from the Playboy mansion. I noticed fine stretch marks on Karla's thighs and hips and the way her bottom belled out across the seat and the way her soft orbs moved as she ate.

Marie came to stand beside me, her firm cone shaped tits brushing against my arm. She followed my gaze, murmuring, "Isn't she just delectable?"

Karla grinned, hiding her smile behind a napkin. "I think I have the next scene worked out when everyone's ready. It's going to involve the chair in the bedroom and you two."

Like kids, we started to ask what the plan was, but Karla was mysterious, wiggling her eyebrows and made the motion that her lips were zipped shut. We laughed and poured more wine as the grandfather in the hall struck midnight.

It seemed like only moments later that Karla had led us hand in hand back to the bedroom and posed us standing, next to the chair. "Now I want to watch you two kiss like your lives depended on it" she announced. Marie smiled and curved into my arms, tilting her head up just so, ripe lips for the taking. I leaned forward and enveloped her mouth, my hands running through her short tresses as she lightly scratched my neck and shoulders. We'd done so many times. Our kiss wasn't just a kiss, but an affirmation of our love, a signal of our unity and our promise to each other of many tomorrows. In it was the combined trust twenty years in the making and our undying love.

Of course deeply kissing each other never ceased to be exciting and tonight was no different. Adding to it was Karla's soft embrace of us both. I reached down, cupping her generous butt, and felt Marie's hand already there. We smiled in our kiss while Karla began caressing our sides and backs. It was about as intimate a moment as three people could share. I felt her nails scratching my backside, tugging my hair, then resuming her journey, her hand questing between our bodies to our loins. She took me in hand, thumbing me to complete hardness while rubbing my tip against Marie's fine fur. I felt her shiver as I saw Karla's other hand disappear between the back of Marie's long legs, seeking new wetness and desire.

At Karla's mute urging and motions, we sat on the edge of the chair, me first with Marie sitting on my lap facing away. Taking a pillow from the bed, Karla kneeled before us and began nibbling Marie, her hands kneading her pubis. I felt soft lips kissing my manhood, a lick and a promise to return as my wife stiffened, her clit being softly suckled. She moaned in my mouth, her head turned to kiss me. Then I felt my staff being guided into that familiar wetness at an unfamiliar angle, slowly pushing in, inch by inch. All the while my girl was being slowly tongued and sucked, her canal being ravaged by sweet kisses and playful bites. My balls contracted tightly as Marie's ass molded itself to me, my cock buried in her intimacy to the hilt. A tongue tip traveled my scrotum end to end, then trowelled up Marie's inflamed slit to bite and pull on her clit, returning south, only to repeat. Marie began a gentle rocking, my cock riding inside a raging sea. I heard a humming sound just then, Marie stiffening in alarm. Karla had produced a vibrator and was now wanding it across our swollen genitals, first one then the other, finally to settle sideways in Marie's spread open cleft. I could feel the vibration from inside and felt the wash of new arousal pooling on my thighs. Then came the clenching, building tighter and tighter on my imprisoned cock as Marie marched up the hill to face her ecstasy.

As her hips jerked, I could take no more. I began spilling my seed into her maw before the whole sensation stuck me like a typhoon on hapless shores. Dimly I was aware of her cumming and clenching, cumming and clenching, a soft hand holding me steadfast inside Marie's frantic frothing hole and of a tongue rapidly lapping our sexes combined, refusing us an end, forcing us to scale more heights of unbounded pleasure. We ran the rocky ridge of pleasure/pain. Marie sagged back on me, whimpering, still orgasming, unable to help herself, her cunt no longer clamping on me, her ass shivering first one way then the other, still impaled on my imprisoned staff. At some point I was aware of tweaking her nipples, pulling them as I squeezed, cupping the firmness as I did so and biting her sweating neck.

Every bus has a stop. At long last we arrived, stepping down from the otherworld, still locked in eternal embrace. Once again I could hear soft jazz, see the light from the hallway and Karla's face emerging from our mutual canyon. She arose, to return with steaming towels, tenderly sponging us, and then laying our shaking frames onto the four poster. The hall light clicked off, Karla climbing in to join slumbering spent souls. We slept.

Morning arrived with the cries of bluebirds and the scent of coffee. To my left was empty space and to my right was a college age girl with smiling eyes, a strand of runaway blonde hair curling on her cheek. She arose slightly, kissing my cheek before laying her head on my shoulder. Her hand came to rest on my chest. "Did you have a good night?"

"Mnn-hnn, I did. Can't believe some of the things you did." I paused, recalling. "You're such a good lover, especially for one so young. You drove us crazy."

A giggle issued from below. "I never would have guessed. I'm just glad you enjoyed."

"I think Marie's in lust with you." I glanced up and saw her sleeping stuffy propped on her pillow. "Bet her bear's going to get jealous."

"Does she still sleep with a stuffed animal? I saw it earlier. That's so cute!"

"It's her way to stay childish. But no one's ever to mention it. She watches TV with it too."

"She just left a few minutes ago. She wanted to cook some breakfast, but no eggs or bread in the house."

I had forgotten to go to the store and I wasn't thinking about morning food last night."Oh, so you've already been up?"

"Yep, had some coffee, brushed teeth and decided you looked lonely in here by your lonesome."

"Aww, you're sweet."

Karla rose up, the sheet falling away from her heavy breasts. "We talked some, you know, before she went out. She said that I might want to give you a little treat- if you're up to that. After all, you never got a chance to be the director."

I smiled, "Now that's thoughtfulness personified. I'll be right back." I stumbled into the bathroom, did morning stuff and brushed last night's excesses from my mouth. Returning, I saw the covers had been thrown back with Karla lying languorously on her back, such a centerfold. She smiled up at me lazily as I stood by the footboard, just admiring. Her Coke bottle shape was so obvious, the mole on her thigh, the deep belly button, the forest of short blonde hairs at her junction; it was a sight beheld. Her soft boobs rose and fell with her calm breathing. Her smile became an endearing crooked grin and she beckoned me past the bedstead.

As I climbed back in, she stretched, hands reaching to the bedrails behind her, so catlike and womanly at the same time, breasts rising and stomach hollowing. "Just the way you look at me makes me feel good. It turns me on. I still think of myself the way I used to be, when I was heavy, or at least heavier."

I shussed her lips with my finger. "Karla, you look perfect to me."

She patted the mattress and I layed down beside her. She finished her stretch and threw a leg over mine. "You OK with this?'

"As long as I've got prior consent, yes."

"Ah, that sounds like attorney speak to me."

"Govern yourself accordingly" I intoned.

Her giggle tuned to a shiver as I traced her child bearing hips, grabbing a globe and pulling her on top of me. Her hair fell down tickling my cheek. Mirthfully she nipped the end of my nose, and then licked my chin like a puppy. I licked her back like a litter mate, both of us giggling like children. My hands cupped her bottom and she let her body down completely on me. I rubbed my hands up and down her sides, felling where her so soft boobs belled out."Here let me straighten you" she breathed into my ear. Her hand positioned me between those dimpled thighs, rigid against her cleft.

"That better, Mr. Director?"

"Umm, yeah, much"

"Kiss me, you fool!" Straight out of the movies.

Hands held my head, gentle tongue invading, feathery in its search, her hair obscuring the daylight. Below, her hips swayed side to side, then almost imperceptibly up and down. My hands felt her back working, the dimples above her flexing cheeks a delight. I reached further down, pushing my staff more firmly against her furry outer lips, gaining admission to the inner folds. Her hunching became more pronounced and I felt moist heat spreading on the back of cock. She sucked my tongue into her mouth, licking the underside and breathed deeply out her nose.

For a few minutes the urgent kiss continued, our organs wetting and abetting each other, until I could hear a squishy sound at each push of our hips. Finally she pulled away, eyes closed, face red. "I'm going to cum if we keep on" she said, seemingly embarrassed. Can you feel my clit? It feels so big and it's so sensitive, oh, do you mind? I promise not to stop." Another downward thrust, faster now and grinding her pubis into mine. Her meaty pussy had closed around me so much that I almost felt I was inside her. The heat and slickness was overpowering and her straining hips quivered under my grasping hands.

Before I could respond she said in a low husky voice, "Please honey, please put it in. God, please do it. I can't wait, sorry!"

At the next urgent thrust I guided myself in. I groaned in spite of myself. Her delicious tightness, the broiling walls of her insistent sex combined with the rapid clenching of her impending release. I gazed up at her face, the tendons of her neck straining, beads of sweat at her brow, eyes pinched shut and her breath coming in jets.

She lost her rhythm, hips faltering, her cunt clamping my pole in a vise. I rammed up into her, taking on the job with fresh vigor. Our sexes slammed together, a foamy slapping sound resounding in the room, pussy spittle on my thighs, her slit's total arousal smell filling my nostrils.

Her head nodded back and forth, "I'm going, I'm going, going. Ah now, don't stop, don't stop, go fast, hard dick, fuck it, fuck it, fuck meeee!" With her scream, she met her Waterloo, helpless against the torrents raging inside her womanhood, cunt contracting viselike on my straining member and forcing my reply too soon as I fell back pumping her vortex with my seed, my hands slamming her hips down on me with abandon, yelling and hugging this wanton girl/woman with all my might, rolling her under me, plowing her molten furrow, abandoning any pretense of civility, cruelly breeding this peasant stock that writhed beneath and forcing her to cum again and yet again as my pole took her full measure, burying deeply to the hilt, unsheathing to the tip only to plunge anew. She cried out, overtaken again with the fury of new desire, abetted instantly and uncontrollably, loosening her bladder, defiant nipples flushed and hard. Her screams finally penetrated my mind and I collapsed, finally spent.

Ragged breathing to normal breathing. Kissing my Karla, a sleeping beauty, her blue eyes slowly opening with her mouth, an intimate ending kiss, her hands hugging my shoulders. "That'll do" she whispered.

Marie said shakily from the doorway, "Would you like some eggs with that?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds