• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Keep on trucking

Keep on trucking

Jamie checked the time on her bedside clock and looked over at the empty spot in her bed. It was 2am and she knew her husband Bobby was still out in the garage tinkering with his damned truck even though he had promised her he would be done before midnight. She climbed out of bed and pulled a thin robe over her cream colored negligee and padded downstairs barefoot to give her husband a piece of her mind.

She walked into the garage and found Bobby bent over the open hood of his truck with a wrench in his hand. "Babe, I thought we agreed you weren't going to stay up all night working on this damned thing?" she said with a pout on her lips

"I'm almost done, I just need to tighten up one more spark plug."

"Yeah, I've heard that before. Come to bed, babe. I've got something you can tinker with", she purred, pulling off the robe and letting it drop to the ground, leaving her clad in the thin baby doll and panties.

Bobby turned his head towards his wife and raised his eyebrow. "I thought you liked this truck. We've had some fun times in it. Like that time you went to work with me?"

Jamie smiled as she thought back on that day a few weeks ago. They'd been out at the beach all weekend and had been sleeping in the back of the truck at a small RV campground on the shore. On their last morning, Bobby had pulled out the black gym bag that held their toys and pulled out the leather wrist and ankle restraints. He had placed one on each of her limbs and tied her naked spreadeagled in the bed of the truck before making love to her.

He had left her in that state, covered with a blue tarp while he cleaned up the camp site and loaded their gear in the truck cab. She hadn't complained, figuring he was coming back for one more good fuck before the drive home. She remember hearing Bobby's mobile ring and a rather heated conversation. Her husband came back and pulled back the tarp and said "Hey, babe, I'm gonna have to cut the morning short. Jake just called and he needs me to come in to the shop this morning and fix some fuck up Dave made of one of the cars."

Jamie looked up at her husband and cooed, "It can't even wait a few more minutes. You won't get another chance to have me like this for a long time."

"Well, maybe I should hold onto this chance for awhile." Bobby said and pulled the blue tarp over the bed of the truck and fastened it tight. Jamie called out to her husband but was afraid of making a scene. She panicked and started struggling as she felt the truck start up and Bobby began driving it out of the campground.

Jamie cursed the truck's rough suspension as she felt every bump in the road against her bare butt and back as Bobby turned on to the highway towards town. She prayed Bobby had tied the tarp down tight as she had little desire to see it flying off as they headed towards home.

She felt the truck slowing down and heard voices and realized Bobby had pulled into the parking lot of the repair shop where he was the lead mechanic. She could hear him rummaging in the toolbox in the truck bed and heard the footsteps as he walked away. Testing the ropes that kept her spreadeagled, she knew she had no choice but to wait for her husband to return.

The day had started to turn hot and she felt the sweat beading on her naked skin as she lay in the truck bed under the tarp. She had no idea how many hours had past since they had arrived and she really hoped her husband wasn't planning on putting in a full days work.

She heard voices again and felt tools being loaded into the toolbox. She was really hoping none of Bobby's co-workers decided to look under the tarp! She heard the truck's door open and close and the engine fire up and was glad to be heading home.

She and Bobby had sex two more times that day in the bed of that truck and a part of her was hoping her husband was thinking about tying her down in that truck bed again.

"Yeah, that was hot," Jamie purred.

"Well, maybe we can find some other uses for this old truck," Bobby said and walked over to the black bag on a shelf next to a rusty toolbox.

Bobby pulled the leather cuffs out of the gym bag on the shelf and placed them around Jamie's wrists and ankles. Then he lifted her up and laid her on the truck's hood. Pulling out a few lengths of rope, he tied each of her wrists to one of the truck's side view mirrors and then spread her legs and tied off her ankles to the truck's bumper. He smiled at his wife splayed in her cream negligee and tiny panties. Jamie gave him a dirty look as he pulled the red ball gag out of the bag but she compliantly opened her mouth and let him buckle it in place.

The car hood was cold under her and she shifted and struggled to put on a show for her husband. She was surprised when he turned away and walked towards the driver's side of the 4x4. She felt her arm stretch as he opened the door and climbed inside. She felt a wave of panic at her situation as she felt the truck's engine come to life beneath her. Bobby revved the engine a few times, checking out the quality of his tune up job as he watched his bride squirm on the hood. Jamie's panic rose as she felt the transmission engage and the truck began moving backwards out of the garage with her strapped to its hood!

Bobby turned the truck around outside the garage and began driving slowly down the couple's long gravel driveway. Jamie felt every rut and pothole in the gravel drive as she bounced against the hood of the truck. She'd been telling Bobby to pave the driveway for two years and she told herself she was damned sure she was going to make him do it after tonight!

Jamie felt herself sliding as the truck made a right turn onto the main road of their tiny subdivision. She was thankful Bobby hadn't turned on the KC lights on the roof of the truck and was driving with only his parking lights on. She was also thankful almost all of their neighbors were older couples who had gone to bed hours earlier. Their community consisted of just two roads, one which headed down to the county highway and the other that looped back to another row of houses. Jamie felt relief when Bobby turned left at the intersection rather than heading down to the main road.

The weather had started to turn chilly and Jamie felt herself shivering, her thin negligee offering very little warmth against the night breeze. She heard the hemi growl as Bobby pressed down on the accelerator and the cold air blew even harder as the truck picked up speed. She was praying the ropes were tied tight as images of her sliding off the hood and being crushed under the truck's wheels came to her mind.

Bobby reached the end of the street, made a quick U-turn in the cul de sac and brought the truck to a stop in the middle of the road. Jamie's chest was heaving as she tried to catch her breath to prepare herself for the drive back. Suddenly she found herself bathed in light as Bobby turned on the KC lights. She began yanking on the ropes binding her wrists to the side view mirrors.

Jamie felt the rumble of the hemi as Bobby gunned the engine several times. The truck was incredibly loud and she feared the noise would wake up the neighbors. Sure enough, she saw a light flick on in Mr. Granderson's house. Bobby must have seen it too because he quickly turned off the truck's floodlights and gunned the engine, sending the truck and its human hood ornament barreling down the asphalt.

Bobby took the right turn back towards home a little fast and Jamie's panty-clad butt slid across the hood as the back end of the truck slid through the intersection. Bobby slowed the truck as he straightened it out onto the main road back to their driveway. Jamie breathed a sigh of relief as Bobby pulled into the drive, but then she felt him backing the truck back onto the road!

He gunned the engine again and the truck took off down the road with the spreadeagled girl trying to keep her balance on the truck's hood. This time, Bobby didn't make the right turn and instead headed straight down the hill towards county road 11. The truck came to a stop at the stop sign at the end of the road and Jamie tried to look around to see if anyone was coming. The road was usually pretty quiet at night but she was still panicking at the idea of being driven splayed half naked on a public road.

Bobby made the left onto county 11 and Jamie struggled even more, hoping her husband would see her panic and turn around. But he either didn't see the panic on her face or didn't care, as he powered the truck on down the lonely county road.

Jamie thought she saw approaching headlights and Bobby must have seen them too, because he pulled the truck quickly into a driveway and turned off the engine and lights. A car drove by a few minutes later, followed by a second one. Jamie prayed Bobby would come out and untie her but after a few minutes of waiting, she felt the engine come to life and he backed the truck out of the drive and turned towards home.

More headlights appeared in the distance and Jamie felt the truck speeding up. Bobby made the hard right into their subdivision just as a car sped by. She thought she saw the car slowing down, perhaps the driver wondering if he really had seen a half naked woman spread in front of him on the hood of a truck.

Bobby powered the four wheel drive up the hill and towards home. Jamie breathed a sigh of relief as the truck turned onto the dirt driveway and down towards their house. Bobby turned the truck into the turn around in front of the garage and turned off the engine. He climbed out of the cab and approached his spreadeagled wife. He untied her ankles from the truck's bumper then reached up for Jamie's panties. He slid the tiny thong down her hips and then unbuckled his pants. Sliding his wife down the truck's hood, he slowly slid his erection inside her. Jamie's wrists ached as her arms were stretched as her husband penetrated her deeply. It didn't take many thrusts to drive her to orgasm and Bobby finished soon after.

After pulling his pants up, Bobby came around the truck and untied each of Jamie's wrists from the mirrors. Scooping her up in his arms, he carried her into the garage and upstairs towards their bedroom, satisfied his truck was running just fine.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Keep on trucking

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 541 milliseconds