• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Keeping It Legal Ch. 01

Keeping It Legal Ch. 01

12

*Note to readers: While the main character of Katie is 17 in the first portion of this story, she does not engage in any sexual activity until she is 18. So, with that said, happy reading, God Bless, give my regards to Thelma Lou, and Hakuna matata!*

*

My mother considered the age to for a girl to become a woman was 13. Well, I was 17, not far from my 18th birthday, but I guess you could say I was far from a woman. I guess I was half-kid, half-woman. I liked to glam it up and wear makeup and wear small skirts and midriff-baring tops. But there was also the juvenile side to me, still, who liked to play basketball or softball with the boys out on a court or field, or in the street. You might say I was "one of the boys."

I was far from an ugly duckling. I actually thought of myself as quite cute and maybe even desirable when dressed in the more form-fitting clothing. I had light brown hair, thick, and a few brown freckles sprinkled across the bridge of my nose. I had slanted, green eyes and a slim, lean figure, with long legs and a small behind. I was quite proud of my figure being 34B-24-34.

Contrary to stereotype, being "one of the boys" didn't mean they didn't want to take me out on dates. In fact, this was a whole world opened up to me of boys who wanted to date me. The boys liked just about every girl, but when they were with me I think they liked someone who wasn't primping and fussing all the time. While I had a few close girlfriends and was not catty or anti-girl, I could see where the boys would get exhausted. Girls are very exhausting and even I had trouble keeping up with them at times.

It was the beginning of September in my senior year of high school. It was a muggy afternoon after school and myself, my boyfriend, Andrew, and two of his friends, Brad and Mikey, were all hanging out on the front porch of my house. Andrew and I were sprawled out on the porch swing and Brad and Mikey were sitting on the stoops.

"Yeah," Brad said, "but what you lack in boobs, Katie, you make up for with brains," he said to me jokingly.

"Well, what you lack in cock you make up for in....do you make up for it?" I quipped.

"How'd you know that about his cock?" Mikey laughed.

I leaned over and kicked him playfully. He grabbed my foot and started to pull on it. I started to giggle and he stroked my calf like an old lech. I kicked him again, laughing, accidentally hitting his nose. His hands went up to his face.

"Now what?" I challenged.

"Damn," he said, his voice muffled by his hands. "Girl, that hurt!"

At that point my Dad came out onto the porch. He observed the scene then looked at me curiously. "Katie, honey, could you go down to the basketball court and pick up Pauline? It's almost supper time."

I nodded. The basketball court was just down the street and Andrew and I walked alone together while Brad and Mikey went off someplace to do whatever it is they do, like vandalism or whatever their hobbies were. Andrew and I walked mostly quietly, with just a little small talk. I didn't have that rowdy, loud rapport with him as I had with other boys. He was a very shy one. We had been dating for about two months, and I hated to admit it, but I felt very bored with him and I didn't want to sleep with him. He was also extremely intelligent while I struggled by in school and I felt he held that over me at times. Arrogant, I guess you could say. I wondered how he managed to befriend punkasses like Brad and Mikey or how these boys could stand Andrew's arrogance. But here I was, dating him. And why? I knew the ending of our relationship was near, that I was just stalling because it's hard to dump anyone at all.

When we arrived at the basketball court I saw my 12 year-old sister Pauline playing ball with a few of her friends. At that point Andrew said goodbye to me and kissed me on the cheek, heading for his own house.

"Hey Paulie!" I hollered out. She probably heard me but chose to ignore it.

There was a chain link fence surrounding the outdoor basketball court and I spotted a man watching from a different side of the fence. I called out to her again and she reluctantly jogged over me, stating that she was in fact starved and why hadn't I called her earlier if I had been standing there?

We walked across the street when I heard a voice behind me.

"Excuse me, Miss." I turned around. It was the man from the other side of the fence. He had walked up to me. "I think you dropped this."

He handed me a bracelet that had fallen off my wrist and onto the ground. It was very special to me. A nice boy who I knew, but who had had to move away, gave it to me, with it engraved especially to me, the engraving saying: "To Katie: The cutest babe since Bardot. - Tim." Okay, not exactly Robert Frost, but I still held it close to my heart.

I smiled at this very cute man. "Well, thank you. I'm glad you spotted it, it's very special to me."

"You're welcome, Katie."

"How did you - oh, of course," I laughed, "the engraving." I stuck my hip out and slipped my hands (as well as the broken bracelet) into the back pockets of my jean shorts. "Who might you be?"

He chuckled. "Well, I'm not Tim." I giggled with a little, flirtatious lilt I had learned from one of my girlfriends and touched his forearm slightly, leaning over as I laughed. "Jim's the name," he said, sticking his hand out. I shook it.

"Nice to meet you," I said. "Come here often?"

"Usually after school's been let out. My niece is one of the girls who was playing today."

"Katie," Paulie said impatiently. "Come on! I'm hungry!"

I laughed. "Well, I hope to see you around again."

He smiled, "Likewise."

Paulie then pulled my arm and we started our short walk back home. I asked Paulie if she knew anything about this guy named Jim. She informed me that he was "old" and that his niece, Melanie, was her new best friend. That was about all the information she knew, she said, as she dawdled as we walked, picking up yellow dandelions along the way.

I had a heavenly feeling about this Jim character. He looked maybe 33 or 34, about twice my age, but I would be legal soon and then....Ah! Why did I let my imagination take over like that? Yes, he was a nice man. He was friendly, but he was probably nice to everyone and he was also probably married. Still, I wondered if I should go to the court the next afternoon.

The next afternoon, right after school, I found myself primping in front of the mirror. I had been sweating like a hog so I put on another layer of deodorant and a clean, crisp white t-shirt tucked into another pair of my infamous, short jeans shorts. It didn't take me long to figure out I was interested in Jim and I wanted to know more about him.

On the walk to the court I found myself daydreaming about him. I was a tall, long girl of 5'6", but his height, which I guessed to be around 5'11" or 6'0" seemed to dwarf me and disable my senses in the most hormonal way. He also had very thick black hair and black eyes. He had to be what looked like a slim or medium build, but with very slight muscle underneath.

I saw him again that day and I saw him many times after that at the court for the next few weeks. We would sit on the bench and watch the kids play and just chat. He was, in fact, 33, recently divorced with no kids. He worked as a manager at one of the retail stores here in town, but said he was displeased and bored with it and thought about going back to school to study psychiatry. As a friend, I was very encouraging of him and it seemed as if we were both in transitional phases: He with his career and my development from child into adulthood. I told him truthfully about my illegal age and my relationship with Andrew and how I was bored. It seems we were both restless people, bored easily, looking for something else, though not quite knowing what.

On the third Thursday that we met I mentioned to him that the next day was my birthday. He grinned and said he'd get me something, though I knew he was only kidding.

The next day, I was, in fact, legal. It was my 18th birthday. My birthday party was to be at 7 o'clock at my house. I would be having a few friends over, with my parents supervision of course. Music, presents, cake, the whole thing. My parents wanted to make sure they were there and so when I got home from school, with my parents still at work, I was psyched about my party and impatient for it, but more psyched about something else - seeing Jim.

As it had become a customary thing for me to do, I threw my book bag in the house when I got home from school and then headed for the court. I was surprised. When I arrived, Jim had yet to notice me and sitting on the bench was a small bouquet of flowers and a small package next to him. I was stunned, but also loving it.

"Jim!" I called out, excitedly.

He looked over and stood up, smiling. I ran over to him and gave him a hug. "Wow," he said. "So you're a grown girl today!"

I smiled. "Yep, sure am. My jailbait days are over." He blushed slightly at this. Sensing his discomfort, I pointed to the things he brought. "What's all this?"

"Oh," he said, almost forgetting. We sat down on the bench. "These are for you," he said, handing me the flowers. They were beautiful pink and white carnations.

"They're so beautiful, Jim, thank you." I was grinning from ear to ear.

"And this is for you, too," he said, handing me a small box.

I opened it excitedly and what I saw was beautiful. It was a silver necklace with a small, silver butterfly on it. I thanked him again, loving the gift. As I looked at the gift in my hands, I noticed a silence. There was the din of the kids playing ball, but I knew he was looking at me.

"Help me put it on?" I asked, almost whispering.

In just as low a tone, he answered me. "Yes, of course."

I delicately undid the necklace from it's confinement in the box and I handed it to him. In a very sexual, slow, deliberate way, he pushed my hair to the side. I held it up off my neck completely for him and he fastened the clasp. I turned around and smiled, my new present around me.

"I love it," I told him.

"It looks gorgeous," he said, leaning sideways on the bench. I followed suit and sat sideways leaning against the back of the bench, admittedly gazing at him.

I was so glad I wore the outfit I did today - I wore short shorts and a midriff-baring t-shirt and I could feel his eyes, more blatantly than ever, taking in the skin of my thighs and the skin of my bare midriff. There was such an air between us, and we both knew it. I wanted to look down at his crotch to see if I could see anything. I did. He was wearing jeans, so it was hard to tell if he was, well, feeling anything for me. But apparently he was, because after I checked him out, he swallowed, and then hooked his finger under my chin, kissing me on the lips. Oh, it was such a sensual kiss. Long and deep. I became passionate very quickly and snuggled my body up to him. He groaned into my mouth and placed his hand on my naked side and I heard him groan again. Here I was, on 4th street, a major street in town, barely legal, kissing a grown, adult man. And I was loving it. And he was interested in me and although he didn't know it, I was willing to offer him whatever he desired. Although I knew he was no pervert, I think he liked my being a flaunting teenager, and though I had limited sexual experience, it was especially in those moments filled with such passion that I was willing to obey and to service him, sexually, in any way possible.

He pulled his lips away and smiled at me broadly. "You're very good," he said. "Been doing it long?"

I giggled. "For a while now. I've always enjoyed boys. They're such fascinating creatures. But you know what else I like?"

"What?"

"Men. Big, strong, adult men."

He swallowed again. "Do you know a lot of them?"

"Only one. But he's big and strong and an adult. This man makes me....excitable."

He blushed and grinned slightly. I was beginning to stroke his outer arm. My horniness, my wetness was getting out of hand and I breathed into him heavily and wiggled my body against him when we kissed again. He broke the kiss and laughed in a low, deep tone.

"You are such a little tease."

"Oh?" I said innocently. "Do you want me to stop?"

He groaned. "God, no. I love the little shows you put on."

We cuddled and got closer and closer, talking and giggling, and before I knew it, Paulie was yelling at m.

"Hey Katie!" Paulie called to me from the basketball court, she said, looking at her watch. "It's 6:30! You don't want to miss your own party!"

Jim and I laughed, and in a very shy, sweet tone he asked me out for the following night. I agreed. As I was walking away, he smacked me in my bottom and I squealed, walking away with my flowers and the box for the necklace. I think Jim understood why I didn't invite him to the party. He knew that, as short of a time as we knew each other, and the age difference, he wouldn't be accepted at the party by my parents or maybe even possibly my friends either. He wasn't a troublemaker and didn't intend on making any for me, though I loved the taboo of our....relationship? Well, for now it was just an attraction.

My party was a blast. I got dvds, cds, clothes. I joked with the girls and wrestled with the boys, one of whom playfully smashed a piece of cake into my face. It was all a barrel of laughs and good times and around 11:30 or 12:00 my parents said the party should be winding down, which it did. I took a shower, washing the cake off me, put on clean jammies and went to bed. Though the day had been eventful, I was still wide awake when I went to bed.

It had probably been one of the most joyous days of my life. A great party and I felt something growing with a man I really liked. I felt myself getting wet and excited thinking about him and I was looking forward to our date. I had only gone out with boys my age so far, the oldest one being a year older than me. But, wow, a grown man. This was completely different. It was taboo, it was exciting, it was naughty and dirty. I really wanted to see his cock. I loved cocks. They were so fun to play with and suck on. Not that I was slutty. I had toyed with a few of them, but there was only one I sucked on and that had been several months ago. As for the big bang, well, it had yet to be. It's not that I didn't want to have intercourse. I felt the desire to be with almost every boy I ever gone out with, but something was "off" - and I knew I wanted my first time to be as right as it could be. I was also fearful. I was fearful of the pain and of not being able to satisfy my partner. And I knew there was nothing wrong with waiting - that ain't no sin.

But it was getting harder and harder to wait, especially with somebody like Jim around. I was so aroused and attracted to him. I imagined him and I fucking. I think our bodies would've been molded together so perfectly. I fantasized that his long, strong body was over me, banging me, sweating, sweating onto my body and mixing with my own perspiration. I fantasized of whispers and absolutely filthy, x-rated dirty talk. I came three times from masturbation and fell asleep swiftly.

The next day was Saturday and I slobbed around the house during the late morning. My plans with Jim was that we were to go out to dinner and then out mini-golfing at an all-night mini-golf course. I had been there before and it was really cool. My Mom had left just a few minutes ago with my sister to do some shopping. I was lying on the couch reading my magazine when the phone rang.

"Phone's ringing," I called out to my Dad. I heard him grumble and pick it up.

"It's for you, Katie!" my Dad hollered out from the kitchen. "It's Andrew."

I cringed and sluggishly went over to the phone. "Hello?" My Dad had his back to me, doing the dishes, but he could hear every word I said.

"Hi Katie," Andrew said cheerfully. It broke my heart. "Do you want to go out tonight?"

"Tonight? Umm..." I felt like such an ass. "I can't tonight. I have plans."

"Plans?"

"Yeah, with a friend of mine. Maybe we can some other time?"

There was a pause. "You don't want to go out with me anymore do you?" Damn, I hate those smart kids.

"It's not that, Andrew, it's just, well, how much farther can we go?"

"I guess someone like you can't go too far," he replied.

"What does that mean?" I said angrily.

"Take a look at your test scores, you'll see what I mean," and on that note he hung up.

I hung up the phone quietly, feeling guilty and angry at the same time. I sat at the kitchen table, sulking. My Dad shut off the water and dried his hands, sitting down at the table next to me, seeing my expression.

"Are you okay, kiddo?"

"Well, Andrew dumped me. Or maybe I dumped him, I'm not sure. Anyway, it's over."

He ruffled my hair. "You want to talk about it?"

"No, it's okay."

"Who are you going out with tonight? Anybody I know?"

I laughed when I looked at his old, weathered, curious face. "Nobody you know, Dad."

"Well," he said sternly, his expression changing. "It better not be that Jim fellow Paulie's been telling me about. She says you and him have been getting a little too friendly down at the basketball court."

"God, she has such a big mouth," I whined and went upstairs, not answering his indirect question.

As I was walking towards my room, I heard my father call out to me in a demanding fashion. I slammed the door to my room. I was going out with Jim and that was that. I hid a pack of cigarettes in my bottom drawer underneath my socks and underwear. It was muggy as hell out and I took off my robe. I sat in my panties and bra on the side of my bed, smoking. I guess you could call me a casual smoker - I could take it or leave it. I remember Jim telling me how he quit smoking and I smiled, knowing he'd yank it out of my fingers and smother it to death. As I smoked and thought, I felt less and less depressed about my break up with Andrew. We obviously weren't a good fit, and, well, the hell with him, and I found myself feeling relieved that we were done so I could focus only on Jim and not the guilt over Andrew.

Dang. I really wanted a car. The public buses, while "homey", could be pretty filthy. But, I got dressed for my date with Jim, hoping to catch the 6:30 bus so I could meet Jim at the restaurant at 7:00. I wore a black-and-white horizontal striped dress. Nothing fancy, just casual enough for a night out. I got ready for our date early and went downstairs. I was under the impression Dad was out - I thought he had mumbled something about going out later. But once I saw him in the living room sitting there, like an expectant mother, I pivoted my foot to try and reverse my steps.

"Ah ah ah!" Dad hollered. "I want you to come in here."

I looked at my watch. "Yes, Dad?"

"Sit down. Now I don't care if you go out with some boy from school, but Paulie tells me he's much older. I don't want you to get taken advantage of."

I sat down beside him like he had told me and listened. "He is older, but I'm 18 and can make my own decisions."

"Oh yeah? What if you get pregnant?"

"High school boys have sperm, too," I said, smiling as he blushed at my comment. "Yes, it's Jim. He's older, and so? You're 12 years older than Mom."

His glance shrugged from me reluctantly, knowing I was right. "Yeah, well..." he countered weakly. "She was 20 when we met, she, well, she was more mature than girls are today."

"Dad," I said, resting my hands on his forearm, trying to reassure him. "I have a level head. You've said so yourself. You know I wouldn't do anything stupid. Jim is a nice man, Dad, and Paulie may have you given you the wrong description. He's not an old geezer, he's still very young, he's 33 - that's far from old or decrepit."

"Well...okay," he said reluctantly. He looked at me for a moment and laughed. "You're going to do it anyway no matter what I say. I can see that little twinkle in your eye, Katie. As much as I don't like to admit it, I think you're right. That doesn't mean I won't worry, though." I hugged him and started to leave. "Have a good time, Darling," he told me, still with hesitation in his voice. I waved to him as I left and jumped on the bus.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Keeping It Legal Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds