Keily's Plant

The following night, the scene repeated but instead of Keily, Isabel was the one attaching an egg to her womb. Over the next two weeks, Flower gave birth to fourteen eggs and fourteen girls became hosts for the green spheres. After the impregnation, Keily and the girls presented all the normal characteristics of a pregnant woman. They had a difficult time trying to hide their state from the school personnel. The embryo growing inside their bodies provoked aggressive orgasm on daily basis. These climax exertions left the girls totally spent but they couldn't wait to experience to next one. They had to be careful not to be caught shivering in a rather public place like the cafeteria, since their secret would be uncovered.

Flower finally started eating, but her only food source was the girl's full breasts. She sucked eagerly on the girl's nipples, often helping to bring the impending orgasm of the day.

Four weeks later, Keily's pregnancy period was completed. She was in the middle of a blissful orgasm when suddenly her pussy poured out a great amount of slime, followed by a greenish bag the size of a cucumber. The bag ripped open as it touched the ground and to reveal a small plant.. It was an exact tiny replica of Keily's plant; an orange-size green ball with a small rosy tube extending out.

At last, the purpose of the whole process became evident to Keily. The plant was unmistakable a male and it had a complicated way to use alien forms, in this case women, to reproduce itself. Flower was the plant's female partner; created resembling her alien hosts to blend perfectly in the community. Once the plant entirely filled Flower's body with its greenish sperm, she would be responsible to give birth to the embryos. And finally the embryos will grow inside any woman's womb, since fourteen embryos would never fit inside Flower's body, no matter how much it could expand.

When Flower's sperm supply was empty, she just made another visit to her male in the eastern wing and the breeding process started again. In the following weeks all the women in the building, including teachers, cooks, and cleaning staff, were part of the cycle.

Several months later

Two girls were walking outside the school grounds and looked at the garden on the other side of the fence.

"Look a those beautiful plants! Let's buy one!" One of the girls said to the other as she pointed to a set of flowerpots perfectly aligned near the main gate.

The small plants were growing like a normal earth plant. A sign was placed next to the plants that read: "Exotic plants for sale".

The End.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Keily's Plant
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds