• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kellie & Eric

Kellie & Eric

Hi my name is Kellie and it was the 20th August 1971 when I felt that my world came to a crashing halt.

I was in the classroom when I got a message to report to the Principals office as soon as possible. Trying to figure out what I had done wrong it was with some foreboding that I reported to the Principal.

The Principal took me into his office and asked me to sit down. He advised me that I was to return home as quickly as I could and that he had arranged a taxi to take me home. When I arrived home I was surprised by the number of relatives that were there, my Uncle took me aside and said that he had some bad news to tell me. It appears that my Father had suffered a massive heart attack at work and had died in the Ambulance on the way to the hospital.

I felt that my world had ended, here it was, my Mother a widow at 35, me a fatherless girl at 15 and my brother also fatherless at 14.

Fortunately my Father had a considerable life insurance cover and this combined with his payout from work ensured that we would live comfortably if we were careful. Despite this my Mother continued working as a paralegal in a solicitors office to supplement the budget.

Over the next four years life just seemed to go on as normal except there was no father as head of the house. Eric now 18 had taken over this role and seemed to make all the hard decisions in regard to everyday life.

With Mother working this left Eric and I to our own resources for several hours every day. One afternoon after finishing work I was laying on my bed reading a romantic novel which was very explicit in describing the sex which was about to take place and it made me feel horny. I pulled up my dress and pushed my panties down and started to rub my cunt. I was so enthralled in my own actions that I didn't hear the door open and Eric come in.

Coming down from a crushing orgasm I became aware that Eric was standing there watching me. "Having fun" he said. Looking at him I saw that he had a considerable bulge in the front of his jeans. I suddenly realised that I had not pulled my panties up and was looking at my wet and opened cunt. He came closer to the bed and reached for my cunt. “Sister I am going to fuck you so hard you will never forget it” he said.

Gently Eric opened my dripping wet cunt and started to suck on my engorged clit. At the same time he started to massage my breasts. I was extremely aroused and I moved around until I could pull his shorts aside and take his iron like cock into my mouth. After only a few moments said loudly “Fuck I am going to cum” “Cum in my mouth” I yelled at him and at the same time as he came in large amounts which I swallowed quickly I reached a screaming orgasm.

We laid together for about 20 minutes and suddenly his prick started to get hard again and he said “ Now I am going to fuck you stupid” He started to roll onto me and then we heard our mothers car come up the driveway so it was panic stations to get ourselves dressed and back to our own rooms before mum came into the house.

I felt unclean and guilty at what my brother had done and vowed that it would never happen again. Despite his pleading and gropings I was able to uphold my vow for two more months.

I was now 19 and Eric 18 and we had received an invitation to the wedding of our cousin in the mid west. Mother was unable to attend due to work commitments but suggested that we attend, but we would have to take the bus as she required the car.

Our Aunt Uncle and cousin lived in a small country town and it would take two buses to reach there. Mother arranged for an overnight stop at the town where we would change buses. She had booked us into a small motel where she arranged a room with two single beds.

The Grayline bus journey was long and uneventful and we read and dozed until we reached our destination at about 7pm. The Greyhound bus that would take us on to our final destination left at 10am the next morning. Fortunately the Motel that Mother had arranged was next door to the bus station, however when we checked in we found that the room had only one double bed.

We immediately contacted the office but were told that that was the only room available.

We decided that we had no option but to share the bed and I stressed to no funny business would take place and that he stay on one side and I would stay on the other.

After dinner at the local McDonalds I changed into my nightie in the bathroom leaving leaving my panties on and climbed into bed. Eric followed shortly dressed only in his boxers. We said goodnight to each other turned out the light for the night.

About an hour later Eric moved closer to me and put an arm around my waist pulling me to him. I could feel his erection against my back but I feigned sleep. Ever so slowly his hand went under my nightie and moved up towards my tits. Gently he cupped my right tit and then began rolling my now erect nipple between his fingers

After about 5 minutes of this stimulation his hand moved down under the elastic of my panties and onto my cunt. My blood engorged clit was standing up and Eric gently rolled it in between his fingers. By now I was lost in the heat of the moment and I rolled onto my back and opened my legs to give him greater access to my cunt. His finger slid up and down my slit gently rubbing my clit on the upstroke and going into my vagina on the downstroke.

No words were spoken between us and when Eric started to remove my panties I lifted myself up to make it easier for him. He then, with my help, removed my nightie and here I was naked in bed with my 18 year old brother just waiting to be fucked.

Eric came up and over me and whispered “KellieI love you so much”. We kissed as though we were long time lovers our tongues passing into each others mouths. After a few minutes his mouth moved to my tits where he ran his tongue around the nipples until it felt like my cunt was on fire.

He moved down in the bed until his tongue reached my clit and I felt as though I would pass out. I could feel my orgasm building as he started to suck my clit. I started to writhe around yelling "Suck, Suck, suck your sisters cunt you fucking bastard" and then my orgasm commenced and I was yelling "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeeeeee fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee”.

Eric continued to suck until I could stand it no longer and pushed him away so that I could gain some respite from that tongue that had made me so fucking horny.

We kissed again and I could taste my juices on his mouth. I moved into the classical 69 position and took Eric’s hot throbbing cock into my mouth and started to deep throat him. At the same time Eric again started on my cunt and it did not take long for me to again come with an earth shattering orgasm. At the same time Eric started to shoot long thready ropes of semen into my mouth which I swallowed like there was no tomorrow.

We both laid together in each others arms not quite sexually sated. I started to rub Eric’s cock and before long it was again rock hard and I knew that I was going to get a good fucking.

Eric laid on his back and I sat on his cock feeling it enter my vagina and stopping when it reached my cervix. Slowly I sat further down and I could feel my cervix relax and stretch and Eric was actually entering my womb. I sat there for a few moments and then started up and down movements, suddenly I was coming again and at the same time Eric shot his load directly into my womb.

We continued with our sex play of sucking and fucking all night and when we left the next morning we slept on the bus to recover from our night of lust.

Over the next few years we sucked and fucked whenever we were able until I married at 21 and moved several suburbs away.

I am now 44 years old and Eric and I still fuck at least once a week when my husband is at work. I have four children 3 girls and one boy and I know that Eric is the father of 2 of them.

I know that Eric and I will continue to fuck as long as we are able hopefully it will be into our late seventies.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kellie & Eric

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds