• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Kelly and Mac from Net to Now Ch. 01

Kelly and Mac from Net to Now Ch. 01

I would like to thank angel love for her editing skills (she was great).

Mac was in his early 60's, he was retired and not real thrilled with the way his life was going. His wife had osteoporosis and broke some bones and had back problems. She had moved from their bed to sleeping in her recliner in front of the TV and was no longer interested in sex at all and resisted all efforts to get her to change. Kelly was around 50 and her husband's prostrate problems and attitude had ended her sex life. A couple of years ago Mac had done some posting on Lit and had done a thread on sex for seniors. Kelly had posted on the thread and soon they were sending each other personal messages. The PM's led to emails and then to Yahoo instant messages. They talked of most everything from family and politics to photography and poetry and of course sex.

Kelly was in Vermont and Mac in Florida so that really kept them apart, but Kelly had a brother who lived in the Tampa area and was planning to bring her mother down for a visit. But let's not get too far ahead in this story. Neither Kelly nor Mac had all that much money so there could be no wild week ends at expensive resorts. But they did make some plans to meet if Kelly could get to Tampa.

Both Mac and Kelly were night people and apt to be on the net when sleep did not come. They shared their sexual fantasies and talked of passion and the feelings at climax and such. Neither was into any serious pain thing but both were into some voyeurisms and of course they discussed sex positions and favorites and what they would like to do to each other during sex. Then Mac got a new toy, a web cam and things became more shall we say interesting. Kelly wanted to see things and of course she had no cam of her own so soon trades were made for what Kelly would do when she got a cam and when and if they met.

So Kelly was going to be a director and tell Mac what to do on the cam. Mac agreed to do what she wanted but only if Kelly was specific with her direction. Mac thought Kelly was to shy to ask for anything real specific.

So Mac turned on the Cam and focused on his white bearded face and Kelly typed "You look handsome tonight now let me see your cock!"

Well Mac didn't have a lot of privacy and he had not expected something so direct from what he thought was a somewhat shy lady. However, the request did have a reaction as his cock began to stiffen with excitement from this game of director. Anyway the games progressed from this point and let us say that Kelly got what she requested only after promising to deliver when she got a cam or came to Florida.

Then it happened, an emergency in the family caused Kelly to suddenly come to Florida and as it happened she would have some free days to see Mac if he could break away. They set up a time to meet at a restaurant in two days and agreed they would continue to communicate by IM to give final directions. Mac then remembered all the promises Kelly had made and what she would do when they met. Kelly had at that point only sent him a picture of her self showing a pretty red headed lady of about fifty from the shoulders up.

Anyway Mac then reminded her of her promise to wear a favorite sun dress to their first meeting with no bra or panties. Kelly remembered the promise but said she did not feel comfortable to do that on their first meeting, so Mac said OK I'll forget all the promises for now, just to make sure you will meet me.

The next two days crawled by for Mac and then the day to meet was there. He drove to the restaurant and waited, he did not know that Kelly was habitually late, so he sat there and just hoped she would come. Then all of a sudden she was there, she was taller than he had thought she would be, about 5'7" almost as tall as he and she had nice breasts for her size, but most of all she had a big beautiful smile and wonderful green eyes.

Mac walked to her car and they said hello, and then he leaned in and said after all of our talk do I at least get a kiss. There lips met and it was magic and then their tongues touched and there were like sparks. It was a short kiss but oh so passionate and all the awkwardness of just meeting for the first time in person was gone. They walked into the restaurant holding hands; they discussed family and matters like old friends.

Then they sat, had breakfast talking and telling how good the other looked and staring intently into each others eyes. They finished eating and left holding hands again and they decided to leave Kelly's rental car there in the lot and go in Mac's big old comfortable car. They drove and talked and stopped at the beach and walked in the sand. There few people around and when they got to a pier they walked to the end where they were alone.

More kisses were exchanged and Mac brought his hand up to Kelly's cheek and then slowly lowered it to her breast. Kelly moaned and Mac could feel her nipples harden beneath her dress and bra. Now another couple arrived and Mac and Kelly had to behave. They walked on and came to a restroom. The women's was marked out of order but there was a family one so in went Kelly to, as she said "pee" and soon she was on her way out. Mac gently pushed her back in and closed the door.

Their arms were around each other immediately and hot passionate kisses were started again. Mac's hand was back squeezing her breast and pinching her nipples and then the other hand reached down and cupped Kelly's mound. He raised the front of her dress and touched her pussy through her panties. Mac whispered in her ear you are what I have dreamed of.

Then a knock came at the door and a voice said are you almost done I have a child who must go. They left and nodded quickly to the mother and said it is all yours and beat a hasty retreat. Back in Mac's car they drove on, Kelly sitting in the middle next to Mac like they would have many years ago. Finally Mac found a quiet place to park with a view of the bay. The shrubs blocked a view of the car from the road and so they proceeded to park like they were teenagers.

They kissed some more and did some more touching and then Kelly's hand moved up Mac's leg to his cock. It was hard already from all of the kissing and playing around. Kelly said I want to play with this and she began pulling down Mac's zipper.

Mac said "This is not the place for this, plus do you remember some of your promises from the net? Tell you what let's do, it is now almost 1:00PM I have a motel that will let us in early. What do you think?"

Kelly said, "I am very comfortable with you and you have made me very hot, let's go."

"OK that is what we will do, but first we need you to keep some of your promises, like take off your bra and panties now and hand them over to me."

Kelly did as she was told and quickly slid her panties off and reached up under and unhooked her bra and pulled it off through her sleeve. Mac noticed a slight sag to her breasts but found it most exciting and he could now see her nipples through her dress and he found that a turn on too. Evidently it was turning Kelly on too and she leaned over and gave a kiss while looking into his eyes.

Mac tucked the panties and bra into his pocket and before he put the car in gear he said OK I want you to pull up your dress so your bare ass is on the cool seat and I also want to see a bit of that pussy that felt so good earlier. Kelly once again did as she was told and was obviously very excited about it too. Mac could see the red hair of her pussy and asked her to spread her legs a bit so he could see her opening. Kelly sucked in her breath and complied and he could see the pinkness of her pussy and the soft silky red hair.

Kelly reached again for his crotch but Mac said no, this is not the time. They soon reached their destination, it was one of those new motel suites, Mac handed Kelly a key and said that is our room there on the first floor. Go in and you will find some written instructions to follow. Do what they say and I will be back in exactly 40 minuets so you had better be ready.

Kelly took the key and went to the room it was large and she found that there were scented candles and a bottle of cold wine in a bucket. There was also a note in the middle of the big bed.

It read... "Hi Kelly if you are here we have obviously gotten along quite well. You will see that I saved your promises from our conversations on the net. So follow these instructions and I will see you soon.

1.Set this timer for 38 minuets, light the candles and turn back the bed. 2.There are scented oils and bath salts for you to bathe but you do not have time for a long bath. Remember I gave you 40 minutes. 3.When you are through bathing you may have one stiff drink; your favorite Johnnie Walker, it is in the refrigerator. Remain naked. 4.When the timer goes off open the door and stand naked where I can see you and count slowly to 30. Close the door and now you may put on the silk lounge coat. 5.You now have about 32 minuets. Kelly was apprehensive and excited both, she quickly lit the candles and ran a hot bath adding the oils and bath salts (her favorites as she had told Mac in their early discussions) and then she began her bath. It felt good and would have been so relaxing if it were not for what she knew was soon coming. She felt so good and hot and sexy and then she glanced at the timer, 4 minutes was all it said.

She dried off quickly and reached in the refrigerator for the bottle of scotch and poured a big shot. She tried to sip it a first and it was so good but then the damn timer went off and she downed it. The lights were off, the candles lit and all was ready for that last crazy instruction. She held her breath and walked to the door and did not know what to do.... Time was passing she flung open the door and began counting.

The parking lot was empty and she stood in the door stark naked and slowly counted 1,2,3,4 her mind raced in all directions and then she concentrated on the number 18, 19, 20, the lot was empty and then she heard the rumble of a truck 23, 24, 25 and then the high rider truck rounded the corner and the driver saw her and sounded his horn 29, 30 she slammed the door shut.

She was embarrassed, afraid and her pussy was boiling she was hot and emotions were spilling all over. She pulled on the soft silk lounge coat and got another shot of Johnnie Walker.

She then heard a key in the door and Mac was saying to a young driver ..."You said you saw what, a naked lady, ah you must have been mistaken." And then Mac was into the room and the outside was all closed off and lock out.

Kelly was in Mac's arms quickly, "You bastard she said" but did not mean it, "You've got me so turned on I can't stand it. Now remember our other little agreement that you would do me first while I did nothing, well that is what I want now. So get over here and start eating my pussy and maybe we will let your cock have some fun later."

Mac remembered that promise well and slowly began to lick his way up from her toe to that magical sweet place between her legs. Mac was in heaven and so was Kelly for this is what they had talked and dreamed about for months and their time together was a long way from over.

Kisses follow kisses and the trail led slowly up her thigh to .... but that is perhaps the next chapter.

New writer would like comments, thank you!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Kelly and Mac from Net to Now Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds