Kelly & Robin

"Kelly, I don't think she does that." I had stopped reading when the hand job stopped, and I was watching Robin. I had seen that look on a girl's face before when she was confronted with dick sucking for the first time.

"Well, it isn't that I don't do it. I mean, I might. I, well, I just haven't yet." Robin answered tentatively. She was becoming flushed and embarrassed.

"That changes everything then," Robin said, and grabbed the magazine from me, throwing it off the bed. "This is no longer just some fantasy Robin, this is a teaching exercise. You don't need Tim reading and distracting you. Hey, penis man, lie down, shut up, and close your eyes. She doesn't need to be made self conscious about this, so you can't watch. Just lie there, be hard, and let us know when you're going to cum. And one more thing," Kelly explained, as I had begun to slide down the bed further. "You say one word besides 'I'm cumming,' and this whole thing stops."

I knew Kelly well enough to know that was no idle threat. We had done some wild things in the past where the only words you were allowed were your safety word, and 'I'm cumming.' I laid down, got comfortable, and threw an arm across my face, closing my eyes beneath.

It was at this point that Kelly's demeanor changed again.

"Ok Robin, let's start slow." She began. "You've given hand jobs before, right?"

Robin nodded.

"To completion?" Kelly asked. "You made the guy cum, right?" Kelly wanted to be thorough.

Robin nodded again.

"Did you ever taste the guy's load?" Kelly asked.

Robin answered quickly, "No."

"Ok. That's ok. Don't worry about it." Kelly had taken my cock in hand, and had begun stroking it again slowly, just to keep me hard while she talked to Robin. "All you really have to do," Kelly explained, "is think of a cock like it's a guy's finger. It's just skin, and the skin is connected to the rest of his body, so it really isn't any different than having his finger in your mouth."

"But it's his dick," Robin argued. "He pees out of it. That's kind of disgusting."

"It is," Kelly answered. I could feel her lean forward for a moment, and then I felt Robin's hand on my dick again. Kelly must have reached out and put it there for her. "But you just have to not think about that. Plus the benefits are worth it. A lot of guys won't eat you if you don't give head, and wait till you see how much control you have over a guy when his nuts are in your mouth, or you're taking him deep. It's the real reason men buy women jewelry."

Robin laughed at that a little, but Kelly was ready to start the lesson proper.

"Now Robin," explained Kelly. "You should start by giving the head a little kiss." Robin leaned forward and kissed the head of my dick.

"Good, now, kiss the sides and down the shaft to his balls." Robin twisted her head and planted delicate, dry kisses down the shaft of my cock, to the base and around my balls. Then she slowly traveled up the other side of my cock, continuing the light kisses. Her lips were soft, and very warm, and my cock jiggled in her hands just a little from excitement, every time I felt her face, or nose or lips brush against me. I could feel her hair wisping around my legs, across my crotch and belly and it tickled and made me even harder.

"Great. That wasn't so bad was it?" Kelly asked.

Robin didn't answer, she simply kept kissing my dick, up and down, along the sides, up to the head and back down again. When she got to the bottom, she planted several kisses on my ball sack and then continued her way back up the shaft again.

"Now let's get a little wet with it," Kelly encouraged. "Get your tongue involved. Lick it."

Robin opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, licking the head of my dick as she moved up toward the head again. Her tongue was hot and wet, and it made me quiver as I felt it dampening my cockshaft and head. She licked slowly, tentatively up and down, and let her tongue circle around and around my head, then at Kelly's goading, up to my piss slit, and she squirmed her tongue around as if she wanted to put it inside. I let out a low moan, which I fought to suppress, lest Kelly call the whole thing off. It wasn't easy, but I managed to keep my composure while this cocksucking amateur learned her way around a dick with mine as her first.

Robin had been moving slowly, licking and kissing my cock head all over. I found out later that it was around this point that Kelly gently grabbed Robin's head and slowly, gently pushed her head down on my cock. robin opened her mouth and let my dick slide in. She kept her tongue up against the shaft and heated me with the warm wetness of her mouth. Kelly was guiding her head up and down, slowly moving her in a steady rhythm. I heard Kelly whisper the word "Suck." and it was at this point that Robin began to form a suction on my dick.

It felt absolutely wonderful, though she didn't have a good seal on it, and as she came up her lips would slurp and stutter across my cock, making lots of noise. Kelly instructed her to suck harder, and when Robin began to suck more, the noise abated.

Robin went on this way for about two minutes and then Kelly brought her head up off my cock.

"Now," she explained. "If you're going to get him off just sucking, you're either going to have to go fast and suck hard, like a vacuum cleaner or a whore, or you can make love to his dick with your mouth. Suck for a while, jack him a little with your hand, then run your tongue up and down the sides a little. Lick his balls a big and then go back to sucking. This works great because it gives your jaw a break, and if you keep jacking him the whole time, you'll just keep getting him closer.

Robin started alternating her techniques, sucking for a minute, jacking while licking the head, then going down to my balls, only to return to sucking a few moments later.

I was beginning to get closer, and my breathing was getting heavier. My balls had started to tighten up, getting ready to shoot, and Kelly noticed this and showed Robin.

"Good," Kelly explained. "Now you've got him close. Start picking up the pace, alternate more, jack faster, suck harder. But save your jaws for near the end."

Robin was taking to this very skillfully. Her technique, though still not perfect, was improving, and it would definitely be enough to get me off. I started breathing even harder, and was thrusting just a little bit trying to synchronize my hips with her motions. The friction of her lips was getting faster, and hotter, and she was really moving at this point. I could help myself, and was now leaving out small moans every time her head dropped deep into my lap to take my cock into her mouth. She was moving faster and faster, and she was either really getting good at this, or Kelly was moving her head for her.

I let out a really deep groan, and whispered through my teeth, "I'm cumming." Kelly knew this meant I was close... I usually give her three or four warnings before actually shooting.

Robin seemed to hesitate, and it was then I was sure that Kelly had Robin's head in her hands and was controlling her. The motion began again quickly, and Kelly told Robin, "don't worry, it just means he's close."

At this point, every stroke of her hot wet mouth brought a moan from my lips, and each moan got deeper and louder.

"I'm cumming." I told them again. Kelly had Robin's head going even faster at this point, and Robin was beginning to make slurping noises again as she tired.

"Keep sucking him Robin," Kelly instructed.

The motion was getting faster, and there was no way that I could hold back. I clenched my thighs tight and moaned again, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

Robin's head pulled up quickly off my cock, but not far from it. Kelly was still controlling the situation.

"Jack him Robin, get your hand going. And lick the head. Don't put it all the way in your mouth, just lick the end, and let him cum on your face."

Hearing Robin tell another girl to let me cum on her face was just about the last I could handle. I began to buck and jerk, and my legs tensed even more as the hot white sperm began shooting from the end of my dick. I spasmed and spasmed and I could hear Kelly cooing in delight as she saw my cum splatter on Robin's face. It felt like I shot a million times, though I know it was more like five or six serious shots. Finally, the spasms began to subside, and as they did, the licking and jacking slowed down. After just a few seconds, I was lying there panting hard, and keeping my eyes covered.

"You can look now," Kelly told me. I opened my eyes and checked out Robin's face. I had done a remarkable job of painting her face white, she was gobbed with cum on her cheeks, and lips, and some of it in her bright red hair. She looked absolutely gorgeous. She was just covered in my cum and Kelly was scooping it up off Robin's cheeks and sticking her finger in Robin's mouth, letting her taste my sperm. I started getting hard again, just watching the two of them like this, but, well, if you want to know about that, email me!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Kelly & Robin
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds