• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Kellye Cripple

Kellye Cripple

I had frequented Mistress Rosalyn's whorehouse for a few years and had always enjoyed her selection of prostitutes. I had secretly been wanting to go into one of the special fetish rooms on the third floor of the house ever since I had heard about them, but until today I had never had the spine to actually go. For some reason, though, today just seemed like the right time to explore something new.

I knocked the secret knock on Mistress Rosalyn's door and she greeted me herself. By now, Mistress and all the whores knew me by name. I was a good customer, respectful to the girls (unless they didn't want me to be) and I tipped well.

"Are you going to try out a fetish today?" Mistress asked. It was a running joke between us – I had been asking about the rooms and their prices for the past few months. However, this time I wasn't going to cop out and say no. I smiled and handed her enough money to get me into a fetish room.

Mistress Rosalyn's assistant, Rose Marie, took my hand and led me up the winding, seductive staircase to the third floor. I could hear cries of passion from the rooms we passed. Finally, we reached the third floor. Rose Marie unlocked a room at the end of the hallway, gently pushed me inside, and closed the door behind me. I heard her key turn the lock again.

The room was warm, dimly lit, with only one lamp casting a faint glow in the center. As I stepped forward, I heard a sweet, husky voice say, "I've heard a lot about you from the other girls, Paul. It's so nice to finally meet you in person." I heard a whirring sound as, slowly, a wheelchair rolled in front of me. Sitting in the chair was a beautiful girl…with no legs and one arm. My mouth dropped open.

"I'm Kellye Cripple," she slurred. I couldn't say anything. All my fetish fantasies had been realized with one roll of her wheelchair. It was strangely erotic to see a girl with only one arm, waiting to service me any way she could. And she knew exactly what to do.

Before I could say anything to her, she extended her one long, slender, perfect arm to my jeans and undid the button and unzipped my fly. My already throbbing cock flung itself violently toward her, nearly slapping her in the face. She didn't even flinch. She pulled my jeans down slowly. I eagerly helped her, knowing if I didn't it would take forever. She rolled a bit closer and guided my rod to her supple mouth. She proceeded to give me the best blowjob of my entire life. I don't know if it had anything to do with her loss of limbs, but I decided to just enjoy it. She swirled her tongue around the head of my cock, slurping it between her lips. This only lasted a few minutes; then she sucked me deep down her throat like a Hoover vacuum. I had never experienced a girl without a gag reflex, but Kellye Cripple's throat seemed to know no bounds. She gently fondled my balls, feeling the heat of my semen waiting to get out. Just as I was about to cum, she pulled her mouth off my dick and smiled up at me. I knew what she wanted then.

I easily picked her up out of her chair and took her place, settling in and getting in a good position. I slowly eased her down on my cock, letting her use her one hand as a guide. Since she didn't have any legs to move on me, I gripped her waist and did the moving for her. It was the most amazing feeling – I had all the control. When I wanted to speed up, I bounced her faster like a basketball; when I wanted to slow down, I moved her slowly. For a prostitute, she was surprisingly wet and tight, and I now understood why people would pay extra to get into one of these rooms. I wondered if every room was filled with a crippled whore.

Kellye's screams interrupted my thoughts. Apparently the little whore liked it fast and hard. I rammed her with as much strength as I had, giving her the full extent of my shaft. "ARRRARRRRRAARRR!" she howled as she came. Her tightening pussy muscles brought my orgasm as well. "OH FUCK!" I yelped as my seed flowed into her, so much that it dripped out and down her leg-stubs. She took her one hand and began to rub the cum across her body like it was lotion.

When I had caught my breath, I pulled Kellye off my softening dick and set her back in the chair to recover in the pool of semen. As if by magic, I heard the lock turn in the door as I was rebuttoning my pants. Rose Marie entered, took my hand, and we walked back down the hallway and downstairs. As I approached the door to leave, Mistress Rosalyn smiled at me; she knew as well as I did that I would be back.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Kellye Cripple

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 341 milliseconds