Kelsey's World Ch. 22

"Is Austin's daddy this big?" Kelsey asked.

"This it it," Barb said, taking the length all the way in and out of her mouth again. "I'd swear this is it."

Another hand-off, and then another balls-deep plunge for Barbara, far into her muscle-squeezing throat. It was all Austin could take. His first gush made her gag, so she pulled off and watched the gooey flow drip down her fingers. Kelsey's tongue swooped in, licking the warm cum off Barb's hand, swirling the mess around the big, swollen tip of Austin's father's gift.

The big cock started to wilt a bit, but it was still huge and throbbing.

"Keep suckin' Barbi, he'll come right back to you. And then he'll go and go and go."

Barbara's eyes burned with lust, and Austin's did, too. She moved her mouth in on the mess and, sure enough, the wilting slowed and he firmed up rock-hard again. Kelsey got up and climbed on.

"Stick him in me Barbi. Help him fuck me."

Barb's eyes were a strange combination of half-lidded daze and wide-eyed excitement. She held the big cock and guided it into Kelsey's glistening pussy. Her hand slipped to the base and she kept it there, uncoiling her fingers occasionally for a fondle of warm balls, but always returning, holding on. She could smell Kelsey's pussy, and hear it, too, squishing and squashing as the big cock plunged the depths.

Kelsey loved it. She could sense Barb there, and feel her hand when the thrusts started going deep. Her lungs huffed out air, and her thighs looked like magic, propelling her hips through the beautiful fuck. She took a cue from her mother and lifted to let Barb have a taste. Barb and Austin both moaned so deep it seemed to vibrate the chair. She put him back in, marveling at how Kelsey's pussy swallowed the big thing whole.

"I'm going to leave you two alone," Barbara said, her voice all breathy softness.

Kelsey understood. Barb had come a long way, there was no need to push it.

"Bye, Barbi," she said, her hips thrusting slow. "Now you got Austin all worked up about older women again. He'll be dreaming of his mother all night."

Barbara kissed Austin softly, and lingered on Kelsey's lips. Austin wasn't the only one who would be dreaming.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds