• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Keri Ch. 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Keri Ch. 01

The cold night wind hit her lungs and played with her fear. She thought she'd throw up for a second. He was saying something but she couldn't make out what it was. It went something like this, "You fucken belong to me."

She closed her eyes and almost met her fate, when she felt like he was letting go of her weight, "Nate, don't do it!! I love you! I'll stay. I want to be here!" she cried her lungs out. He mumbled something, it felt like he was mumbling because the terror she felt blocked all sound coming into her ears. Suddenly, out nowhere, he lifted her; placing her between the balcony and his body.

"You love me? You want to be here?" he asked her.

Keri nodded, her eyes blood red. Her body shook under his scrutiny. She had no idea how she stood after been thrown at the wall twice in less than 24 hours. She nodded, hoping he'd be convinced it was true.

"Show me," he coolly demanded. Slowly she unbuttoned the pyjama top she was wearing. She took off her pants and his eyes never left her sight. It was hard offering herself to him like that. Harder when she knew he was trying to kill her seconds ago. She kissed him with her eyes open. When he didn't move, she closed her eyes and undressed him. She was so quick, in a few seconds all his clothes we're on the floor. He groaned; his arms still cornered her to the wall. Nathan took Keri's hand and placed it on his penis. He wanted to be stroked. Following his guide, she stroked his hard member. His size was large, she was afraid of looking down at it. He dried her tears, "You don't have to make things difficult for us Keri. I won't hesitate to kill you next time." He planted kisses on her neck.

"I promise I won't make things difficult for us," she cried. The cold night had gotten to her by then. Her nipples were hard and her breasts were sore. "Don't make me hurt you. I hate doing this to you," his lips circled her rosy coloured areola and she arched her back.

He was doing it again. Placing her right in the centre where she'd be accountable for his actions. "I want you. I've never wanted any woman like I want you. You're so pure. So beautiful." Her honey coloured eyes looked at him. He kneeled in front of her, parted her thighs and helped himself to her femininity. Keri fought to keep her legs closed but it was hard when Nathan held her leg against the wall further away from the other. She was bared in front of him. She trembled, still scared. Every sexual encounter they had brought her so much fear and shame. She didn't enjoy any of it. His tongue lapped at her clitoris and she sighed. He held her hand looking for deep intimacy but she denied it to him. She told herself that if he would have her in any way he wanted, she'd deny him emotional intimacy.

She arched her back, her feminine juices flowing down his chin. She felt slick, moist and fearful. He rose from his position and kissed her. It was so intense she lost her breath. His thumb, stroked her intimate body part and she moaned without care. He smirked, proud of how he could manipulate her even in the worst of times. Slowly, he pushed his third finger inside her pussy. Keri gasped, the pressure plus the bruises from the previous night was too much. She pushed his hand away from her vagina. He retreated and she thought she was safe. Her eyes pleaded with him. She was exhausted after being near death. She didn't want anymore. She was also feeling cold. "Stand still," he commanded. She stared at him and didn't move like she was instructed. Without much effort, Nathan lifted Keri up. Her legs wrapped around his body, he pushed his length inside of her. She shut her eyes tightly. When every inch of him filled her, he stood still and took in everything he was feeling.

It was hard staying away from fucking her even when she was broken. She was always wet and tight around him. He loved how she felt. Loved how soft her skin was against his hard body. He loved her beautiful smile thus he wished he could see it often when he took her. She winced in pain, shutting her eyes and fighting the urge to push him away and run for it. He stroked her clitoris and the pain seemed to ease off a little bit. Damn, she really was a beauty! And he; he was killing her everyday. She held on tight to him like he was dear life. With her heard lying on his shoulder. Her legs weren't wrapped around him for too long. He dug into her fountain, and got higher and higher. Sometimes Keri felt like an addiction to him. A drug he couldn't get enough of.

She cried out when his pace increased and his strokes were merciless and deep. The sooner it was over, the better. His length stretched her and all she could was to hold on to him. He bit her neck, causing her to cry out louder. It wouldn't take long for security to figure out what was up. She sighed, seeing where their bodies were bonded. It felt like some type of chemical bonding. She was losing a part of herself all the time and he gained more power from her losing. The transfer was scary yet powerful at the same time. He had the upper hand all the time!

Breaking her walls, he slid inside of her one more time and he let go. Her lips were locked to his and they danced rhythmically for a moment. Every bit of his seed spilled deep inside her pussy and stuck to the walls of her womb . It felt warm and sticky. Keri still held on tight to him, without moving a muscle. Nathan put her down as soon as they reached the shower. He turned on the water and Keri closed her eyes. He washed and rinsed her like he did earlier. She looked weaker. More drained than she was earlier. He had hoped that their love making would decrease all the tension and put the wrongs past them. He was horribly wrong. She was exhausted, in pain and hopeless. That's what being thrown against the wall frequently did to her. It weakened her. He did it with so much force, there was no way she couldn't escape harm. Everytime she hit the wall, pieces of her would shatter.

A part of him admitted he wanted to see her shatter into pieces. Another part of him was also obsessed with putting her together. Still, everyday, it was becoming apparent that Keri would die and he would be to blame. He just didn't know how to protect her from himself.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Keri Ch. 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds