Kidnapped and Defiled Ch. 05

The next day came, and Darya indicated it was time to prepare. She carefully shaved Lois' armpits, legs and pubic area, exclaiming at the softness and fineness of the girl's skin. Directing her to kneel and present her bottom, she slid the greased nozzle of an enema bag into Lois' ass and squeezed a quantity of warm water into her bowels. Shamefaced, Lois squatted over the commode and released the gush of liquid; this process was repeated several times. Darya flushed, and her breath came faster; her fingers became caressing. Guiding Lois to stand in the shower, she suddenly kneeled before her and pressed her face into Lois' groin, panting as she lapped at the moistening slit. Lois affectionately regarded the small bobbing head poised at her cunt; the soft, steady licking sent a shudder of pleasure through her. Then the sudden rap of knuckles on wood brought the lovers back to earth.

In the doorway stood the intimidating figure of Lydia. In spite of her sudden fear, Lois observed the older woman's fine aquiline features and graceful carriage; reminiscent of an Incan or Aztec princess. The princess was clearly highly displeased; her eyes flashed as she strode forward and grabbed the kneeling Darya' silky hair. Pulling the younger girl's head violently from side to side, she slapped her face hard, bringing a cry of pain, and unleashed a torrent of vituperation. She delivered an angry glare at Lois, and spoke rapidly to Darya, who was trembling and pleading in her own language.

"Lydia says I must tell you..she is angry that I...made less sharp your desire?...she is saying that we will both be whipped for doing this, that we both know you must save your love for the guests." She turned back to Lydia and pleaded prettily, with no effect whatsoever on Lydia's determined, punishment-bent look. "I am to be whipped now; you will be whipped after you have served the guest. But she says you have to watch." Breaking into sobs, she hung her head and preceded Lydia down the hallway to another door. A sharp shove directed Lois in the same direction.

The room they entered was large and in shadow. As Lois' fine grey eyes adjusted to the light, she observed a tall wooden frame in the shape of an X, with handcuffs affixed to the end of each limb, adjustable to the victim's height. A row of whips and canes was displayed on the wall next to it. Darya pleaded and sobbed as the older woman pushed her forcefully against the frame, clicking the cuffs tightly closed on the girl's wrists and ankles. Darya was firmly tethered, with her legs spread apart; fearfully she peeped over her shoulder at Lydia as the latter selected a thin, flexible cane from the selection.

Lois stared fearfully at the tableau unfolding before her. Having received a number of whippings and canings, she understood what was in store for her sweet little friend, and deeply pitied her. Yet, another part of her experienced a thrill of knife-edged sensuality at the sight of Darya spread and completely restrained, the girl's labia clearly in view, her legs spread apart and her buttocks separated, showing a glimpse of her little asshole; which showed the same extruded rim of muscle as did Lois'. The thought occurred to her that perhaps she could be the punisher, delivering exquisite sensation to Darya's totally vulnerable behind. She could be the mistress, extracting whatever she wished from Dara in exchange to some mercy and respite for the girl's tormented cheeks. Darya's bound position spoke of abject surrender; she would clearly do anything, perform any humiliating sexual service, if she could be spared her whipping. Perhaps Lois could urinate in her soft, yielding mouth, and hold her pert little nose closed to make her swallow; surely that would be better than the agonizing sting of the cane. Her pussy swelled with blood at these images; she leaned forward, expressionless, to observe Darya's punishment.

Stepping forward Lydia traced a line on the trembling girl's bottom with her instrument of discipline; drew back her arm, and slashed the cane hard across the girl's soft, shapely buttocks. Darya squealed piercingly in pain as a thin pink weal sprang up on her tender flesh; clearly the sensation had been severe. A pause to allow her to catch her breath; then several more sharp cuts, the last of which drew a pitiful scream from the victim as it crossed the line of an earlier stroke. Darya pleaded desperately, violently twitching her bottom in a vain, albeit arousing, attempt to subdue the smart; the bonds at wrist and ankle held her tight so that Lydia could place each stroke precisely where she wished, sometimes on fresh, unwounded skin, and sometimes directly on a previous welt, which escalated Darya's scream to a shriek of agony.

Now each stroke provoked a more violent reaction, and Darya wildly moved her bottom to avoid the next one. The cuffs, however, rendered her largely unable to move at all far. Lois watched with fascinated apprehension; after all, soon it would be her turn. A pause while the girl's sobs lessened; then one, two, three, four, five blows in quick succession, each driving a howl from Darya's lungs and creating a patchwork of stripes on her white buttocks. Lois was filled with pity; was there to be no mercy for this sweet, sensitive young woman, writhing in helpless agony as the relentless Lydia made her squeal and beg?

Finally a cut delivered vertically, bisecting all the agonizingly sensitive stripes already inflicted. The howling reached a despairing peak and then gradually diminished as it appeared that the caning was completed, and the older woman, breathing hard, dropped the cane and unlocked the weeping girl's handcuffs. Seizing her by the hair and forcing her to her knees, Lydia pulled up her linen skirt - she wore no underwear - and pressed Darya's tear-stained face into her groin, shaved like those of the other two.. Glaring triumphantly at Lois, who feared to move even a muscle, she began to undulate in sensual pleasure. The sobbing girl, shoulders bowed and eyes downcast, her every posture saying "I submit", wrapped her arms around Lydia's splendid buttocks and commenced to lick quickly, attentively and noisily at her tormentor's pussy, whose eyes spoke clearly to Lois: "Tomorrow, you. Except for you, it's going to hurt more."

It crossed Lois' mind that perhaps their future appointment would be an opportunity to demonstrate obedience and adoring, willing, submission. Perhaps the best course was to appear to accept all punishment gratefully and submit to the will of one's captors, which might curtail the impending punishment. And she might be able to pleasure the hot-blooded Lydia so that the older woman would mitigate her upcoming chastisement. But as she watched the older woman force Darya's bobbing, licking head more closely against her now very wet pussy, Lois suspected that with Lydia, there would be no mercy; Lydia would punish her until she was crying like a baby and begging from her heart to be allowed to pleasure her mistress.

No pretense of submission would move her; Lois' bottom and back would be savagely addressed with whip or cane until not she, but Lydia, was fully satisfied of the American's sincere, groveling, weeping submission. With a sinking feeling Lois realized that she would be driven to hysteria before the savage blows ceased. The mere appearance of obedience would never be enough to satisfy the mistress. And the presence in the punishment room of a narrow plank placed on edge between two sawhorses, as well as a selection of small clamps with saw teeth dangling from a rack, caused her additional apprehension.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 40 milliseconds