Killer Blonde 03

She then closed the book and grabbed a book on The Study of Asperger's Syndrome.

"I give you a dollar, will you go away?" Tasha said in her flat voice and turned her attention to the foreword of the thick medical tome.

"Why no one fucking likes you, weird ass bitch," Theresa muttered to herself as she walked away.

The ash blonde beauty paused on a paragraph that described the patients' difficulties in forming relationships.

Since that day, Ally Choo would not speak to her.

"Ally, please," Tasha begged. "I am so sorry; I panicked. You were there; he had a gun."

Ally did not respond, merely disconnected the call.

Tasha's vision blurred; thinking of the Asian beauty.

"Ally, please," Tasha quietly begged, allowing a tear to run down her pale face.

But then the footnote caught her attention and she began to read the thick book again.

THE END.

The End of the 'Killer Blonde' series.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to rate my stories and those that leave comments.

Have a fantabulous day.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 252 milliseconds