• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kilo, India, November, Kilo, Yankee

Kilo, India, November, Kilo, Yankee

I heard the sirens in the distance behind me and for some reason I knew they were for me. I was on your patch after all. The noise and intensity of the blue lights increased as the vehicle neared. My tummy flipped and my whole body tensed as the van stopped at the side of me, enveloping my senses. You sprang out of the van, landing in front of me. Your mouth held mine, tongue probing me deeply. You bit my bottom lip then whispered we were going to have some fun. You slid open the side door, shoving me inside, instructing me to lie on my stomach. I did as I was told. My wrists and ankles were tied to the seats in the van so I was in a starfish position. You hiked up my skirt and pulled my knickers to one side, leaving my lower half totally and utterly exposed, ready for you and whatever you decided to do to me.

"Baby, you look so perfect there. I can see your sweet cunt is already wet for Sir." You knelt in the space between my legs and lightly stroked my labia, sending shivers all over my body. You parted the lips ever so slightly, easing your fingers inside me. "Mmmm, yes baby, you are nice and wet. Sir is pleased with his little girl. I'm going to pop something inside of you now baby girl." I was assuming you meant your cock, so when I felt a slightly cooler, shorter object being inserted into me. There was also a bulbous sensation butting up against my clit. I couldn't help but ask what it was. "It's a type of love egg baby. But I have the control over this. I can make you squirm through G-spot and clitoral stimulation at the press of a button on my phone. You are at my mercy." My mind was blown at the thought. You climbed on top of me, pressing your weight and a very hard bulge in your trousers against me to show me the app on your phone, where the controls were. You pressed a button. A delicious vibration began its wave inside and outside of my cunt. Pulsing and throbbing as you went through testing each setting on me. I bit my lip the whole time, aching for more. "Sir, it feels so good!" Was all I could get out of my mouth.

"Excellent baby. We are going to have so much fun tonight." You whispered into my ear, rubbing your even harder dick along my arse and nibbling lightly on my lobe...

We set off to an unknown destination. 5 minutes into the journey I started to feel the vibration kick in at my centre, the movement of the van added to the already lovely feeling building up and I couldn't resist rocking my hips a little. You clocked me in the rear view mirror. "So impatient my little slut. Sir will make sure you cum in good time." The intensity switched up a notch making me gasp and jolt with pleasure. I squirmed under the pulsing toy, desperate to cum. I was being naughty trying to make myself cum surreptitiously. The pleasure was building but not quite enough on its own to tip me over the edge. My attempts failed as you switched it off entirely, leaving me bereft of the waves I was enduring. The van also stopped in its tracks and you slipped out of the driver's seat to join me in the back.

Your steps towards me filled me with a little trepidation as I knew I was going to be in trouble for my squirming antics. You stood over me, zipped down your fly and took out your glorious cock. Stroking it up and down I began to salivate as you said "You have been disobedient little girl. I want you to cum when I say so. Now I'm going to fuck your mouth hard you greedy little bitch." You knelt down in front of me, grabbing a fistful of hair you pulled my head back and sunk your cock right to the back of my throat, instantly making me wretch. You held me there for a few moments as my eyes watered and my body tensed waiting for the release. Just as my gagging increased and I thought I was going to be sick you removed yourself, leaving me gasping for air. I only had a few moments to myself before you took hold of the sides of my head and thrust yourself back into me. Fucking my mouth with such vigour. In and out, in and out.

My saliva coating both you and my chin. Tears rolling down my face and making my mascara run. I've never had such a skull fucking before. It was uncomfortable and I also felt annoyed I couldn't do what I wanted with my own body. However a little, deprived part of me enjoyed my mouth giving you such pleasure. Being a wet, hot hole for you to use when you were pissed off with me. My punishment for being so gluttonous. When you held it inside me for the last time that vein pulsed against my lips. My tongue mimicked the movement along your shaft until I heard your cries and felt the warm, thick liquid spew its contents down my throat and work its way into my tummy. As you withdrew from my mouth you told me you should get angry with me more as it felt amazing. I scowled a little, then licked up a drop of cum from the corner of my mouth and smiled sweetly.

"I have to talk to one of my officers outside of the van now baby." You announced "I'm switching the vibrator back on now. Don't make a sound or make any movements or we will be rumbled. I may reward you with an orgasm if you do as you are told." You swiftly exited the van.

Left in the darkness of the van I lay there in silence...waiting. I heard you greet someone and a female's voice responded. I felt instant jealousy surge through me. I couldn't hear what was being said exactly but I had a heart breaking thought you might be having a laugh with her at my expense. My mood sifted from seething to delight when the vibrations started up inside me. They were buzzing deliciously low. As the conversation continued my cunt felt the power of pulsations pick up. I experienced the usual 3 speeds of continuous vibes. They changed to the pulsing buzz, buzz, BUZZZ, buzz, buzz, BUZZZ. Then came the juddering vibes duh, duh, duh, DUHH, DUHH, duh, duh, duh, DUHH, DUHH. I bit my lip to stifle my moans, as your words kept going round in my head. I can't cum yet! I was so close but needed a little more movement from my hips.

It sounded like the conversation was wrapping up outside and I was thankful I managed to obey your words. "Good girl." You exclaimed as you entered the van again from the rear door. "I'm impressed by your self-control baby. I want to see if you can squirt now for me. Let's get this G-spot and clit going. I'm going to film it on your phone too. I will allow you to move your lower body as much as you need." You fished my phone out of my handbag and set it up behind me, between my spread legs.

My mind was a blur of vibrations and sensations I've never felt before. A heady mix of feelings swamping my mind and body. My hips instinctively ground on the floor of the van, forcing the toy to shift inside me to hit the right spots. My folds of flesh opening and closing around the firm silicone. You left it on the highest, continuous speed which I was grateful for. I could do the rest of the work here. "Cum for me baby. Sir wants to fuck you after. I want to sink into your sensitive walls and cum inside you." With those words I was undone. I shuddered and groaned as my orgasm took hold.

"Daaaaadddy!" I screamed with the release. You made quick work of removing the toy from me, making me gasp and replacing it with your hard cock. You quickly moved in and out of my swollen opening, causing a little pain to my insides, then you slowed down with longer thrusts. I could hear how wet I was, there was a pool forming under my pelvis, indicating that I had in fact squirted in the height of ecstasy. Pleased with myself I pushed back on your assault of my cunt having you force yourself inside me more. You hit the back of my womb several times. "Baby, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum." You growled into my ear. You stilled and emptied your balls inside me again for the second time that night. I love being Sir's fuck toy. I love him painting my orifices with his white, milky seed. You collapsed on me and told me how much you enjoyed the time you spent with me, kissing me lightly on the corner of my mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kilo, India, November, Kilo, Yankee

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 350 milliseconds