Kim Kardashian: Porn Star Vol. 02

"Yeah, that's it. That's it, mmmmmmmm..."

The main camera in front captured the moment as Kim closed her eyes. She licked her lips before biting down on the lower one, letting out another moan as she began to grind her hips backwards. Her mighty ass cheeks bounced, clapping against one another as she began to do her 'twerk' routine while pumping herself down on his cock. Trey could be heard gasping before he called out to Kim.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck! Work it, baby! Work it, ohhhh yeah!!"

Ba-Boom. Ba-Boom. Ba-Boom. Ba-Boom. The sounds of Kim's ass cheeks slapping together produced an odd noise as she continued to work her grinding movements. His cock pumped into her pussy, as Kim wasn't to stop until she had experienced her own orgasm. From the movements of her body, her big tits began to bounce, shaking around as the front camera captured it second by second. Kim began to cry out, moaning throughout the large room.

"Yes! YESSSSS!! MMMMMMM, GIVE ME THAT BIG FUCKIN' BLACK COCK!! JUST LIKE THAT, GIVE IT TO ME!!"

To hear her words screamed in high pitch, Trey wanted to grab her hips himself and pound into her so bad, but he maintained his self control for now. She was still working her hips in a 'twerk' motion, forcing those phat ass cheeks to clap and bounce against one another. Kim could be heard breathing heavier with each passing second, giving the alert that her orgasm was soon approaching.

"Ohhhhh, man! Work it, Kim! Keep going, don't stop!!"

Trey couldn't hold himself back from blurting out words that weren't scripted out before. Miles didn't mind, as he understood performers sometimes couldn't hold back when they were experiencing the full heat of pleasure. Kim had planned out her orgasm, as it would give something special for the viewers to hopefully catch them off guard. As she drew nearer towards her climax, she leaned back and stopped the twerking grind. Her hands moved down to his balls, rubbing them as she slammed herself down to force his cock into her pussy for one last time. Her tits bounced with the sudden thrust, as Kim raised her head up. With her teeth gritted, she began to growl before closing her eyes and moaning loudly in a high pitch.

"YES, YES, YESSSSSS!! OHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHH!!"

As she gasped her breath, soon Trey's voice could be heard calling out. He wrapped his arms around her stomach as Kim brought her hands down to grab his cock. Still moaning out, she quickly pulled his rod, snatching it from her pussy as she experienced a hard orgasm. Her juices went flying into the direction of the main camera. Despite the distance, Miles raised his eye brow as a few drops of her love nectar managed to fly so far across the room, it splashed over the lens of the camera. Most of her juices flooded down the couch, creating a little warm puddle down on the carpet over the floor. He made a silent reminder to himself that there would have to be a slight bit of editing once the filming was done. Miles pointed over at his assistant before moving his finger back to the screen. From the silent hint, his assistant grabbed a cloth close by and began to quickly wipe the main camera lens clean.

Back at the couch, the time had come to switch positions for the final moment. It was Kim's idea to save the anal scene for last. Not only was this meant to be the encore, but Kim was well aware that her phat booty was her most famous body part. On the internet, it was the anal scene from her last video that received the most views and discussion. Trey couldn't wait to pound his long black stick into her ass, knowing that Lex Steele and Mandingo would be watching, he wanted to leave a lasting impression with them. They were heroes to him and he wanted to prove to them that he took after their talents on screen. From the silence, Kim and Trey moved into the next position without saying a single word. She got up, moving from his lap and back down to the floor.

A new position had to made for the left and right cameras. Both camera men moved their stations out from behind the couch, panning the view as they followed behind Trey. A few seconds later, the director's main camera was fixed back up with a clean lens. He slowly moved forward a bit, zooming in to capture the scene of Kim's massive ass. She sat on her knees, her hands pushed down into the floor as all cameras were focused on the size of her ass alone. Trey had stepped aside, remembering to keep this moment just for her as his standing body created a shadow over her back. A few seconds went by as the cameras marveled over Kim's plump rear end. It wasn't until she turned to glance over her left shoulder did Trey finally step forward. They had scripted out that little moment to be the 'sign' for when they were to begin. Using her left hand, she reached back and spanked over one of her ass cheeks, causing it to shake while she called out to him.

"See this ass? No other woman has one better than mine. A big booty like this is made for big cocks, you know I'm right. There's nothing I want more than to feel that big black cock in my ass, and I want it now."

Her words were full of smug vanity, commanding Trey to do what he desired so dearly at this very moment. The left side camera captured her eyes looking up into his. Kim bit down on her lower lip, teasing him with an adorable yet slutty face. Trey didn't say a single word back, he just stepped forward, spreading his legs out. With his right hand gripped his long black shaft, he guided it between her massive ass cheeks. Kim's pink lips moved into a large grin when she felt the head of his rod poking through her back door hole. Taking the first thrust into her ass, Trey groaned while she turned her head and closed her eyes. Kim screamed out to him while she moved her hand away to firmly place it on the carpet with the other one.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yeah! Fuck my ass! That's it, just like that. Ram it in there and GIVE ME THAT BIG FUCKIN' BLACK COCK!!"

When Kim screamed her last words to him, Trey didn't hold back at all. He grunted, bucking his hips forward as he slammed his long black pole into her tight phat ass. Kim could be heard gasping as his balls bounced against her plump ass cheeks with the first hard thrust. He continued, keeping his hands away from her body as he simply watched his shaft disappear with each thrust he sent into her famous booty. Kim yelled to him again.

"OHHHH, OHHHHHHHH YEAH! FUCK!! FUCK MY ASS, GIVE IT TO ME! POUND ME WITH THAT BIG FUCKIN' BLACK DICK, DON'T STOP!!"

All she accomplished was to encourage him even further. Trey gritted his teeth, still bucking his hips to slam his long black cock into her giant ass. With each hard thrust he made, ripples shook through her ass cheeks as it bounced against his skin. His balls slapped against the undersides of her phat ass, creating a smacking sound that echoed along with her dirty words being screamed out.

"YES, YESSSSS!! THAT'S IT, DON'T STOP!! RAM THAT FUCKIN' BLACK DICK UP MY ASS, YEAH!!"

Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. Kim gritted her teeth, letting out a growl as she began to finally reopen her eyes. Trey could be heard grunting before he slowed down. She figured that he had to be close to busting a nut and was only trying to hold off the incoming sticky white substance that would soon be flying out of his cock. Trey couldn't help himself as he had been watching her big breasts bounce from underneath her. He reached out with his left hand and gripped one of her tits. Kim turned to glance over her left shoulder, looking into his eyes. The expression over his face was enough to tell her that he was indeed close to her reaching his climax. He squeezed her left tit while she brought her left hand to grip over her ass cheek, pulling it apart to allow the cameras to clearly see his long black shaft poking in and out of her ass. She bit her lower lip, but remembered not to say anything. When Trey was ready, he would let her know by winking at her.

Kim's nipple hardened against Trey's palm as he squeezed it once more. Both cameras to the left and right captured the scene from both angles. Miles was pleased as he remained seated in the director's chair. Though Trey was still pumping his long black cock into her ass, the end was soon approaching for the first scene's entirety. All that was left after the anal fun was the hot and sticky 'money shot' as it was called. Kim was saving the facial for the next scene that would feature Lex and Mandingo together. Trey was given permission to shoot his load all over her plump phat booty, something he took great pride in. It was a dream come true for a young black man such as him to fuck Kim Kardashian, let alone get paid more than he had ever received as a performer before. As he began to pant, it was only a matter of time that his cock erupted. Trey made one final thrust into her famous booty and then pulled his rod free. Kim moaned, moving her hand away as she called out to him.

"Ohhhhh, you're about to cum for me, huh?"

"YES! FUCKING YES!!"

When Trey screamed his words, Kim licked her lips and let out a soft humming moan. 'Mmmmmm' her voice cooed, teasing him as he began to wank his cock back and forth. He aimed the head directly at her ass. As she sat firmly on her knees, Kim began to grind her hips back and twerk her ass for him. The sight of her mighty ass cheeks shaking and clapping back and forth was just enough to force Trey to wank his cock even faster. Miles had panned the main camera around, lowering it so he could film the ending after this scene. Both the cameras to the left and right captured the moment as Trey's cock erupted, shooting strings of cum over her titanic-sized ass.

"OHHHHHHH, MAN! OHHHHHH!!"

"Mmmmmmmm, oh yeah! Cum on me! I want your hot cum dripping down from my ass. There you go, cum all over my big fucking ass! CUM ON ME!!"

Wad after wad of hot cum shot over Kim's glorious ass. She continued to grind her hips, forcing her ass cheeks to bounce as strands of cum went flying and dripping over her round bottom. One line shot directly into her ass crack, dripping down. Trey had missed her right cheek, accidentally striking her lower back. He squeezed his cock, forcing the last remaining drops to fall over her ass. Once he was finally done, Trey knew it was time for him to step away so all three cameras could focus on Kim for the ending. Lines of cum dripped from both sides of her ass, trailing down to the floor beneath her. Kim crawled until she completely turned around to face the main camera. She looked forward while using her left hand to swipe up some of the cum dripping from her ass. While her big brown eyes remained gazed back into the director's camera, she brought her fingers to her lips and sucked them clean. One by one, Kim filled her mouth with the cum her fingertips had caught. A sucking noise was heard as she sucked them clean, all before smiling back into the camera and giving the final words to end the scene.

"That was a lot of fun. Did you enjoy watching me? You don't have to answer that, I know you did. Guess what? I enjoyed every moment of it too. Just wait until you see what else I've got planned."

After her spoken words, the main camera began to fade away into blackness while the same R&B beats began to play yet again. The first scene was a success, minus a bit of editing that Miles would have to do from the unexpected squirting moment. Kim's scene with Trey had clocked in just at forty minutes total. Miles figured after a bit of editing, it would possibly knock the length down in a minute or two but none of that mattered. The scene was a successful prelude to set up the main event between the two heavy weight names that would be staring in the next part of the film.

******************

The main event had been prepared for the day. A room across the mansion had been prepared for this event, bringing two of the biggest names in pornography together for one woman. Miles had stationed multiple cameras around the specific room to be used. Since this was such a large scale event, he wanted to make sure the production alone would be worth all the hype that would be following around this. Four cameras were stationed across the room, enough to capture several angles for the editing work. For the room itself, Kim was very specific about which aesthetics she wanted within her pornography films. She wanted to give the viewer a sense of grandiose luxury from the interior design of the sets. The room itself had large windows on the far south wall and to the left and right sides. With enough sunlight, there was no need to turn on any of the lights whatsoever. The floor was made of white and gold Greek marble stone. Gold interior was visible among the edges of the walls.

Sitting in the middle of the room was a large white leather couch. The piece of furniture itself was massive, big enough to contain at least six people sitting together. Kim wanted plenty of space for this threesome, as every camera in the room was going to be focused on the three of them together. Along the couch was a shiny gold lining. Across from it sat an oval shaped coffee table. The top was of black marble with a gold brim around the side, costing several thousands of dollars. Kim wanted it there for a reason, just in case she ended up sitting her thick phat ass over the cold surface. The room itself looked glorious, as if it was something owned by a royal family deep within the secured walls of a castle. With the room completely set, it was time to begin filming. Across the room stood both men, naked and awaiting their moment to step into the scene. Lexington Steele was standing alone to the left side while Mandingo was on the far right of the room. The light outside shined over both of their bald heads. Mandingo wore nothing while Lex had on a gold watch around his left wrist.

Kim sat alone on the couch, just like the previous scene only days ago. Miles had planned a pretty presentation to be used in the editing process of this video. Once the filming began, a high tempo Hip Hop style instrumental beat began to play. The introduction had a bit of a 'tease' as Kim sat on her knees over the white couch. Behind her ears were diamond ear rings, glittering into the many cameras as she closed her eyes and ran her hands down over her voluptuous form. Not a single piece of clothing covered her body, as the only thing Kim was wearing was a pair of white high heels. Across the room, two cameras panned to the main men who were starring in this film. Mandingo smiled into the camera before turning his eyes back over to Kim. Lex kept an emotionless gaze when he glanced into the camera on his side. Once the time was ready, both of them began to walk towards the couch as Kim opened her eyes. Two cameras were positioned from behind the couch, capturing the motions of the two men approaching her. Two cameras were positioned in front of the couch, capturing alternate angles that revealed Kim's delighted expression.

Unlike the previous scene, Kim would not be directing her words of dialogue towards the viewer. This was about star power, as the focus itself would be shared between herself and the two men. In the post-production, Miles planned to add a screen that introduced all three of their names before flashing the words title 'An Interracial Icon'. The word icon referred to Kim, though it could've been used for Lex and Mandingo as well. This was their idea together, bonding over a woman who had accomplished the impossible in bringing them together for a scene. When this film was to be released, it would shatter all rumors about them sharing a 'rivalry'. As they stepped forward to her, Kim glanced over at their faces, refusing the urge to look down at the two dark cocks that awaited her. Lex was to her left hand side while Mandingo stood on the right. Licking her lips, she knew that she had to address both of them by name soon. Not many lines were scripted between the three of them, but Kim had planned to say their names aloud regardless. The time had finally come for these two men to work together in her honor. Kim's eyes met with Lex first, speaking out in a soft voice.

"Lexington Steele..."

Her eyes then shifted over to the other man standing before her.

"And you're Mandingo. Or is it Big Dick Fred?"

An audible chuckle could be heard from the man known as Mandingo. This would be the only time Kim referred to him as 'Fred' during their session. She moved off the couch, stepping her heels over the floor while every camera in the room was focused on this one moment. Kim stood between both men as the light skinned beauty with two dark men ready to exhibit their wildest fantasies with the tabloid legend. Of course, she would be indulging in her own tasteful lust, as she was a woman who preferred to have dark meat. Before she dropped down to her knees, Kim reached up with both of her hands and softly caressed their faces. She gave them both a moment, gazing back into their eyes and giving each man a smug grin. With enough teasing, she finally lowered herself down to the floor. Kim gazed up as one camera zoomed into the middle to capture this moment of the Armenian beauty sitting firmly on her knees, caught in between two famous black male porn stars. Neither of them replied back in words to her. They just watched as the woman had moved down to her knees.

"I've been looking forward to this. In fact, I think both of you have been looking forward to this day as well."

Kim's words may have displayed full confidence, but she was somewhat a bit nervous about this whole deal. Both of them were considered legends in the porn industry. She was well aware that both Lex and Fred had been with the best of the best when it came to women who made money from sexual talents. The last thing she wanted to do was leave a negative impression with them, as she had to determine herself to prove that she was worth every bit of the money they were paid for this whole video. Her hands reached out, wrapping her fingers around both cocks. Kim licked her lips as she began to stroke them. Lex's pole was in her left hand while Mandingo's cock was gripped between her right fingers. She began to stroke them back and forth while glancing from right to left. Since neither man wanted to practice beforehand, the time had come for Kim's initial reaction at the size of the two dicks near her face.

"Ohhhhh my god, these cocks are fucking huge..."

A chuckle was heard from both men. Kim looked as if she were going to faint as she continued to stroke both big black rods, working her hands over them softly. Turning to her right, Kim's eyes became larger as she witnessed the full length of Mandingo's cock. His cock appeared to be slightly longer than Lex's own pole, almost making Kim's jaw drop. She pushed her hand up and down the length of Mandingo's big black dick before calling out.

"Holy fuck, I can't believe it! Look how big they are..."

She then turned to her left side view, glancing at Lex's cock. The size was impressive, as the length had caused her to bite her lower lip. Kim then giggled before speaking once more.

"These are the biggest dicks I've ever seen. Just, oh my god, mmmmm..."

Biting down on her lower lip, she glanced over both rods while still working her hands back and forth. A sincere reaction was made, pleasing Lex in particular as she appeared to be at a loss of words. Kim had a difficult time choosing which one would be between her pink lips first. She took a few seconds to glance back and forth, all while still pumping her hands up and down both black poles. After a few seconds of going back and forth, she finally made her mind up to begin with Mandingo's giant black dick. Kim shoved her hand down to the base of his cock while bringing her puffy lips down to the head. She looked into his eyes before kissing the tip, the cameras capturing the perfect view of her sensual gesture. Kim almost appeared as if she was intimidated and frightened by the sheer size of his massive black dick, but that expression disappeared the moment she pushed her mouth down and began to suck on it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds