Kim, Lynn, and Me Ch. 03

"Second… uh…. I keep thinking of chocolate ice cream," Lynn said.

"Oooooh, ice cream!" Kim said. "Yes, please, John, honey, would you get us ice cream?" Kim fluttered her eyelashes at me melodramatically.

"Well, all right," I said, "but there'd better be sex at the end of all of this!"

"Oh, I guarantee it!" Kim said.

"And I'll back her up on it," Lynn said.

"Oh, you mean sex with you!" Kim looked at Lynn and then at me. "Well, sure, I suppose something could be arranged. Eventually. Sure."

"Uh, and you two did want ice cream somewhere in here?" I said.

"You should give us ice cream just because you adore us," Lynn said.

"You do adore us, don't you?" Kim said.

"Yes, dears!" I said in a tired voice. Kim and Lynn giggled. I looked in the freezer. "We have chocolate fudge brownie ice cream. Will that do?"

"Oh, very nicely!" "Yes, please!" I got three bowls out and ladled ice cream into them. Lynn came into the kitchen with two of the teacups. A moment later, Kim followed with the third teacup and the teapot. They rinsed the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. I finished dishing up the third bowl, added the ice cream scoop to the dishwasher, and put the ice cream container back in the freezer. The girls had picked up their bowls and were eating bits of ice cream daintily and watching me.

"One of the hottest things from our first weekend together was walking into the kitchen with that white lace outfit on and blowing John right here," Kim said.

"You're incredibly hot in that, honey," Lynn said. She took another bite of ice cream and licked the spoon elaborately.

"I think John likes things done to him in the kitchen," Kim said.

"John likes things done to him almost anywhere by hot, plump women," I said, taking a spoonful of ice cream.

"C'mere," Kim said. I leaned over and she kissed me. We both tasted of chocolate, which didn't bother either of us. Lynn dribbled a few drops of melted ice cream on my right nipple. She tried to do the same to my left nipple, but Kim was pressed against me, so it landed on Kim's breasts.

Kim looked at the drops of chocolate ice cream and said "Well, one of you should lick this off."

"Just one?" I said.

"At least one," Kim said.

"Just a moment," Lynn said. She leaned over and vigorously sucked the ice cream off my right nipple, ending with a light nip. I flinched and said "Ouch! That feels good."

"I love the way you put that," Lynn said. "Shall we get the rest of the ice cream?" She licked the top of Kim's right breast slowly, chasing the half-dozen drops with the flat of her tongue. I did much the same on the other side. Lynn had only gotten a few drops on Kim's left breast and I made quick work of them.

With all the ice cream gone, Lynn and I kept licking Kim's breasts. I knelt in front of Kim and sucked and kissed her left nipple while Lynn was kissing Kim's right breast and rolled the right nipple between her fingers. Kim let us do play with her breasts for a moment or two, but she finally cleared her throat and said "As much as I hate to stop this, we were going to head for the bedroom, as I recall."

I straightened up and said "Where, as I recall, Lynn and I were going to do hot, squishy things to you."

"Yes, that was part of the program," Kim said.

"All right, grab your ice cream and let's head back there," Lynn said.

"Dibs on the bathroom!" Kim said. She scurried off to stake her claim.

"I've got your ice cream, honey," Lynn called after her.

"Thank you!" drifted out of the bathroom.

Lynn and I went to the bedroom. Lynn set Kim's bowl on the bookcase and we sat on the bed eating ice cream.

"Having a good first day, Lynn?" I said.

"I don't think I've ever had a better day," Lynn said. "You two are wonderful. The house is wonderful, the cats are wonderful, and the sex is really wonderful! I'm feeling safe and warm and very happy." She put her head on my shoulder briefly, then sighed happily and went back to eating ice cream.

"I've not had a day like this, either, "I said. "Things with Kim have been just as hot and connected as you'd think from what you've seen online and I'm very deeply in love with her, but neither of us knew what it would be like with you here. It's great!" Lynn shivered slightly and then rocked back and forth happily.

"Kim is scrumptious," Lynn said.

"That she is!" I agreed.

"I mean, literally scrumptious."

"I believe I agreed with that already," I said, smiling. "Although she's no slouch in the looks department, either. And I love her tits."

"Me, too!" Lynn said. "Say…. do you think we could make her cum just by playing with her breasts?"

"Gosh, I don't know. It's possible. God knows they're plenty sensitive and they're definitely wired pretty directly to her clit. Were you inclined to try this?"

"I'd be really interested to see how far we could go," Lynn said. "Think she'd put up with a ton of breast stimulation without taking things into her own hands?"

"Noooooooo, I don't think so. I think that after a point she'd get impatient or overheated. But it sure would be fun." I paused. "You know…. Just a moment, princess. I'm going to go look for something. Play along with this. I'll be right back." I got up and ran downstairs. Halfway down the stairs I heard the buzzer on the washing machine and shouted "It may be a few minutes, actually. I've got to shift the laundry!"

I returned to the bedroom a couple minutes later with a cardboard box. Kim had taken Lynn's place on the bed and was finishing the last bits of her ice cream. Kim said "Lynn's in the bathroom. She said you had something in mind?"

"That's hardly news, is it?"

"Not with you, or any other man for that matter, but I think you have something in mind right now other than the something you normally have in mind," Kim said.

"That's true, beloved. Are you willing to go along with something we haven't tried before?"

Kim eyed the box for a moment. "Does this involve drawing blood?" she said.

"Oh, no, honey, not even spanking and never drawing blood!"

"Oh, what a pity," Kim said. "I rather like spanking." This brought me up short.

"Really?" I finally managed to say.

"Oh, yeah, there are times when I feel like I'm being a really bad girl and spanking makes me very hot."

"Oh," I said.

Kim laughed. "I really love it when you go speechless."

"Doesn’t happen very often, does it?" I said.

"No, and that's why it's so much fun!" Kim said, laughing.

"Was this you trying to be a bad girl?" I asked.

"Maybe… but you were going in another direction obviously when we started this conversation." The sound of a toilet flushing and Lynn washing her hands came from the bathroom.

"Princess, I love you and I would never do anything to hurt you. I have an idea for something I think you'll like and, if I'm right, you'll have a wonderful time." Lynn rejoined us. She looked at the box and then at me.

"What are you going to do?" Kim asked.

"I'm going to start by tying you up," I said.

"Interesting," Kim said. "Then what?"

"Trust me," I said. I gave her my cheesiest smile.

"Lynn, do you know what he's up to?" Kim said.

"Yes, I do. Part of it was my idea."

"I think you're both a couple of flaming perverts," Kim said. "So I suppose that I'm going to have to go along with this and let you work your will on me." She stood up and removed her kimono and handed it to me. I hung it up on the clothes rack in the corner. Kim stretched and sighed theatrically.

"Here I am, naked and defenseless," Kim said in a "southern belle" voice. "Help, help, I am sure I am about to be set upon and molested, oh, help." Lynn and I smiled broadly and looked at her admiringly, but didn't move. "I said, I'm about to be set upon and molested!" Kim added pointedly.

"Oh, yes, ma'am!" I said. Lynn stepped in front of Kim and wrapped her arms around Kim's waist. Lynn proceeded to gave Kim a full-body hug, rubbing their pubic mounds together.

"Now that's more like it!" Kim said. She pulled Lynn closer to her and kissed her. I watched them for a moment, then set the box on the bed and opened it. Inside were two 8-foot lengths of clothesline with a dog collar on each end. I pulled them out and untangled them. Kim and Lynn noticed my activity.

"Well, meester, tell me more," Kim said.

"It's a trick I learned from my ex-wife," I said. "You can do quick-and-dirty bondage with doggie collars on the ends of a couple pieces of clothesline. You put them under the mattress in an X and the weight of the mattress and the person on top of it does a pretty good job of pinning things down. And if you really pulled hard, you'd only pull the opposite leg or arm anyway, so there's not a lot of place to go."

"How come you had these lying around?" Lynn asked.

"I made a set to try out with Hope, but she was never interested in being tied up at all, so I never used them. They've been in a box in the storage area for a couple years."

"I'm kind of annoyed with you," Kim said. "Why haven't you brought these out before now, hmmmm?"

"No reason, really. I guess I was so smitten with being with you, that I just never thought of it."

"So your excuse is that you're completely besotted and an idiot?" Kim said.

"Yes, basically. That's my story and I'm sticking to it."

"That's an acceptable excuse," Kim said.

"I think it's a dazzlingly good save," Lynn said.

"I do, too, but he'll only get too full of himself if I let him know this too often," Kim said in a stage whisper. She beamed at me pointedly.

"I hate to ask you two to break it up, but I need just a little help with positioning the clotheslines," I said.

"What do you need?" Kim said.

I laid one of the clotheslines out crosswise across the bed. "One of you go to the head of the bed on the far side and hold the end of the clothesline. I'll left the mattress a little and the other one of you can pull the clothesline under the mattress. Then we'll do the same thing on the other side."

Lynn gave Kim a last quick peck, then walked around to the other side of the bed and picked up the dog collar at the end of the clothesline. I said "Kim, hang on to this end." She held on to the other dog collar.

"Okay, Lynn hang on to your end. Kim, honey, hold on to your dog collar and move over to Lynn's side of the bed and hook the clothesline under the mattress." Kim did so. "Now, I'm going to lift the mattress. Lynn, keep holding on to your end and, Kim, slither the clothesline down to the far side." We got the dog collars on opposite corners of the mattress without too much trouble.

"How much slack is there?" I said. Lynn held up a very short end, while Kim had almost three feet on hers. "All right, Lynn, pull slowly on yours and stop when they're about the same." We got the dog collars evened out.

"Good," I said. "Let's get the other one." The second one went in a little quicker. We surveyed our work.

"Perfect!" I said. "Thank you both very much."

"You're welcome," Kim said. "Now what?"

"Now I get a couple of towels and we do things to you."

"Ooooooh," Kim said happily. I ducked into the hall and got two towels, which I spread out on top of each other in the center of the bed. "Kim, honey, if you would be so kind as to assume the position?" Kim got onto the bed on her back and positioned herself carefully in the center of the towels, saying "Help, help, oh, help" to herself in her southern belle voice.

"Okay, Lynn, let's strap her down." I unbuckled the dog collar by Kim's right foot and strapped it around her right ankle. I pulled it moderately tight and said "Does that feel okay?"

"Go a little tighter actually," Kim said. I did and snapped the buckle. I did the other ankle to that level and said "Good?"

"Yes."

Lynn was just finishing the second wrist dog collar, and, having gotten acknowledgement from Kim, said "Ta-daaa!"

"Does this feel secure, honey?" I said. Kim tugged experimentally on each of the lines in turn, then tried thrashing a little.

The southern belle returned. "I think I'm stuck. Oh, help, help, here I am, tied to a bed, at your mercy, oh, help, oh, help."

Lynn rubbed her hands and said "Now we have you in our clutches, mwahahahahahaaaa!"

"We were talking about an idea earlier. I think we're in a position to give it a shot," I said. I think that we need to get a little warm-up here." I moved around to Lynn's side of the bed and kissed her. Lynn opened her mouth and tongued me hard. I cupped her breasts and played with her nipples. Lynn moaned into my mouth and her knees buckled slightly. We held on to each other and kissed for a moment. Lynn gripped my stiffening cock and gently pumped it up and down.

"Mmmmm, that's so nice," I said. Kim was watching both of us intently. "Let's warm Kim up some, too." I leaned over and kissed Kim, who responded very nicely. I felt her arms tug at the ropes and I laughed and said "Nope, they're not going anywhere." Kim looked like she was about to respond when she suddenly went "Oh!" I turned my head and saw Lynn, who was sucking on Kim's left nipple while tugging on the right.

"That's very pretty," I said. I kissed Kim again and said "Excuse me, beloved. I'll be right back. Or eventually anyway."

"Oh, take your time, John.. This promises to be fun."

"I love you, honey. I'm so glad you're my fiancé." Kim shivered.

"I am, aren't I? That's so nice to hear."

"Say, Lynn, Before we go any further, let's blindfold her." I pulled a bandanna from my drawer and blindfolded Kim. I looked at Lynn. "That'll keep things surprising,"

I kissed Kim again and kissed my way slowly down her neck to her shoulder. I kissed further down, around the top of her right breast and down to her side. With her arm up, I worked my way up to her armpit and kissed the very sensitive skin just underneath. Kim squirmed slightly, a combination of ticklishness and arousal.

Lynn was kissing her way between Kim's breasts by this time and underneath each breast at the folds. I said "May I join you?" Lynn said "Oh, yes!"

I scooted down a little and wrapped around Kim and sucked on her right nipple. Lynn did much the same, snuggling tightly into Kim's left side. Lynn pulled her left breast free and laid it on Kim's stomach. She caught my eye and I smiled at her. Lynn said "They're pretty, but they do occasionally require a little extra maneuvering." She kissed Kim's left breast and started sucking on Kim's left nipple.

As I sucked on Kim's nipple, I would hold it between my lips and rub the tip of it with the side of my tongue. Kim liked the slight rasping, particularly when I caught a bit more of the front of it where it was more sensitive. I'd switch off and pull her nipple into my mouth and try to suck the areola, working the base of the nipple with my lip as if I was nursing. I'd bite very gently once in a while. Kim seemed to like it especially when l held the nipple with my lips and rubbed my teeth across the face of it.

Meanwhile, Lynn was sucking and licking while holding Kim's breast. She stroked the breast while sucking gently and occasionally stopped sucking entirely to kiss around the areola and down to the skin underneath. Lynn's left hand stroked up and down between Kim's breasts.

The two of us were having fun, but Kim was definitely having a blast. She made little moaning noises when one of the other of us hit a particularly good spot. Kim's hips would rise, pushing her pelvis up. Every so often, she'd raise her leg until it was stopped by the ankle restraint, tug on it gently, then slowly lower it again.

Lynn and I kept working on Kim's nipples. I started stroking Kim's tummy and down the top of her right thigh, then back up underneath and down again. Lynn matched my strokes and we both stroked her in unison. This was very arousing to Kim and she pushed her hips up strongly whenever our hands were on her hips, clearly hoping to have us touch her pussy. Lynn and I were intent on making her cum without touching her pussy, but we did include the insides of her thighs as we stroked, touching right up to near the juncture of her legs on the upstroke and then over and across to the outside.

After a few strokes like this, Kim groaned in frustration. Lynn pointed to Kim biting her lower lip. She mouthed "It's working" at me and I nodded and smiled.

Keeping this up was lots of fun, but I wanted to do something more intense. I motioned to Lynn to lean over and I whispered in her ear "Go get a few ice cubes and wrap them in paper towels so they don't drip. I want to touch her nipples with them and get them really hard." Lynn nodded enthusiastically. She rolled off the bed and snuck out of the room.

I knelt on the bed so I was facing Kim's feet. I leaned down and kissed her right ankle. Kim made another little moaning noise and she arched her knees as much as the ankle restraints would allow. I kissed the inside of her shin and slowly kissed and licked my way up her right leg. I'd plant kisses sporadically. I'd do a little cluster of kisses and then wait a few seconds and kiss an entirely different location.

Kim responded warmly to all of this and started pushing her hips up more and more. As I got to the top of her right thigh, I could smell the rich, sweet aroma of her arousal and I could see that her cunt lips were slightly puffy and very moist. I sighed quietly, but I promised myself that I'd eat her deeply next time.

Lynn tiptoed back into the bedroom. She stood on the side of the bed and handed me an ice cube tightly wrapped in a paper towel. I pulled her down and whispered into her ear "We're going to just touch her nipples with these at first. But one second, I want to tease her a little more. You'll love this."

I put my left hand over the top of Kim's pubic mound. She responded by making a little noise of satisfaction, sure that I was going to touch her pussy at last. I held it there for a moment, the thumb and forefinger gently pulling on the outer lips. I then leaned forward and breathed heavily on her pussy. Kim pushed her hips up sharply, but I was ready for it and backed away so she met nothing but air. Her hips came down after a moment. I breathed heavily on her pussy again and then kissed the top of her pubic mound and up her tummy to her left breast again.

Kim groaned loudly in frustration. Lynn started giggling and clapped her hand over her mouth so she wouldn't make any noise. I sucked Kim's nipple hard for a moment to warm it up and leaned to one side. I brought the tip of the ice cube to an inch away from Kim's nipple. I slowly brought the tip down until it just touched the front of the nipple.

Kim jerked and went "Aaaaah!" She relaxed and laughed nervously. "You're being mean!" she said.

"No, we're not," I said. "If we were being mean, we'd do things like this." I motioned to Lynn and we both pressed the ice cubes on her nipples. Kim gasped and said "Oh, God, that's intense!" Her nipples were hard and pointed. We sucked her nipples into our mouths. I thrashed the front of her nipple with my tongue. Kim gasped louder this time.

"Do you think we can get her there like this?" I whispered to Lynn.

"Maybe, maybe not.," Lynn replied quietly. "How about we do this just a little more and see what happens, then we eat her?" I nodded.

We resumed sucking Kim's nipples from above. We ran our hands over her stomach, ribs, and thighs, being careful not to get too near her crotch. Kim was very aroused. She had given up pushing her thighs up at us and now kept trying to squeeze her thighs together to rub her clit between her lips. The ropes kept her legs apart a few inches and prevented anything but the slightest touch.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds