• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • King Princess Fantasy Ch. 02

King Princess Fantasy Ch. 02

Mikaela stood before her wardrobe, wondering what to wear, she saw her favourite cargo troy, looking down at her body curious to see if they'd fit her new size. She looked in the mirror before her for a few moments, when suddenly she found herself wearing those cargo trousers, they seemed to have switched places with her jeans in the blink of an eye. Mikaela looked down and grabbed her tightly filled cargo trousers "Holy... Shit..." She said in amazement.

Posing to show herself off in the mirror she adored how well they fit her with so much Slime inside them, as she tugged at the material of her cargo trousers, noticing they had a little more give in them than her jeans, cocking her ear brow slightly as she pictured how much more slime she could fit in these.

Finishing up changing she then departed the trailer, heading off to find Maggie and Naomi. The day was bright and hopeful as chilled morning air began to lift, as she headed over to the other trailers to meet with her crew, she noticed that the cold air didn't affect her at all, she could feel a subtle and comfortable warmth being generated by the Slime.

Maggie had just stepped from her trailer, feeling a rush of horny excitement as she not long ago had discovered the same trick as Mikaela, changing clothes in the blink of an eye and self regulating temperature produced by the Slime, Maggie became quite curious to see just how far these new abilities could go.

They approached one another giggling as they hugged "You ready? Today's the day... We're gonna spread like wildfire" Said Mikaela happily. They headed off to find Naomi, sensing a build in their collective strength again, making then increasingly horny and happy.

Maggie went off to the crew tent whilst Mikaela headed for Naomi's trailer. It wasn't long before Maggie called for Mikaela, waving her over in the distance by the crew tent.

Mikaela reached the crew tent as Maggie disappeared inside, she could hear various moans and cries of elation coming from within. Pushing the tent door aside she went in, greeted with the sight of Naomi pumping thick purple slime from her trousers, where it quickly latched onto anyone nearby and began to infect them.

Both Maggie and Mikaela stood surprised, feeling their strength grow as Naomi infected both of their crews with slime, as all their moans of elation grew so did their lower bodies, thickening out nicely as Slime settled comfortably inside their trousers. None of them fought against it now, they all openly embraced the Slime, all in some form of blissful trance.

"That's my girl! Bringing more sweet little chickens into the fold... The perfect Base of power to start from" Said Mikaela happily, her eyes seemed glazed, as if she were stoned on pleasure.

Maggie came up behind Mikaela, placing her arms around her hips and holding her "It feels so good!" Maggie sighed blissfully, on the verge of drooling on Mikaela with delight. Mikaela and Maggie watched as their crews finished absorbing Naomi's Slime, most where out of action as they recovered from explosive climaxes, some returned to normal more quickly than others.

"Right, listen up y'all... This doesn't end here, we've got all our fans waiting out there! All about to join us... Those who don't need to be on stage or behind the scenes, mix into the crowd... Then we can spread faster..." Said Mikaela happily, sitting down among her crew as she eyes turned a heavy shade of purple once again.

****

Later on during the day, after Maggie and Mikaela has been playing for a few hours at this point, they stood on stage waving and blowing kisses at the crowd as they cheered at them. Those already infected had disappeared into the vast crowd, blending in with the cheering masses of fans.

"Woooo! How we all doing? Y'all having a fucking great time!?" Said Mikaela excitedly into the mic, causing the crowd to go even more wild. Mikaela laughed, strutting around with her guitar on the stage, passing by Maggie and giving her a suggestive wink.

"Yeah! Wooo!" Yelled Maggie at her Mic, "So, all you lads and lasses! Mikaela and I have been planning something big for you... To celebrate the support of all our fans, we wanna give something back to you wonderful people!" She added.

"So as of today, I'm announcing the start of the annual SlimeFest! Where all you wonderful chickens get to meet us face to face, and party hard until the cops have had enough! All whilst throwing sticky slime at each other and us! It's a lesbians dream come true!" said Mikaela happily, taking her guitar off and placing it down beside her.

The crowd before them went wild, screaming and cheering with ecstatic excitement, stuck in an adrenaline fuelled frenzy of madness. Mikaela and Maggie moved towards the front of the stage, Mikaela spotted Naomi in the crowd, nodding at one another. Their trousers strained and creaked as the slime began to grow exponentially, undoing their trousers they dropped to their knees and allowed massive amounts of thick purple slime to begin covering the stage and spilling into the crowd below.

The crew hidden among the crowd did the same, unleashing their slime and allowing it to latch onto the nearest body it could find, within minutes hundreds of Slimy tendrils spread rapidly throughout the crowd, starting to fill all of the fans trousers, some screamed in horror, unable to escape because of the amount of people around them, others tried to reach for the slime willingly, still in their rush of excitement with their mind clouded by adrenaline.

Mikaela's eyes turned deep purple again, she moaned and laughed blissfully as she knelt on the stage, watching the masses become filled with her Slime, she could feel their pleasure, all the joy and elation it made them feel once people had given in to the slime.

"Yes! Oooh yes... Feel the love my chickens... Feel it all..." Moaned Mikaela pleasurously, leaning back and letting her arms hang beside her as Slime continued to pump from her trousers.

The Slime quickly latched onto anyone in the crowd, swarming as it began oozing into people's trousers, filling jeans, skirts, tights, lycra, shorts, anything it could fit into, it filled it. Some had already begun to orgasm, others were afraid, but soon succumb to the slime as their trousers filled rapidly, their proportions grew, the slime oozed and squelched all around them, and now inside them.

After many more minutes had passed, almost everyone at the show was now infected with Mikaela and Maggie's slime, the whole area was filled with orgasmic cries and moans of blissful ecstasy, along with the sound of clothing stretching and changing to accommodate all this slime. Mikaela sealed her cargo pants back up and came to her feet, observing her wonderful work with horny excitement fluttering through her body.

Both Maggie and Mikaela's wealth of fans lay before them moaning and wailing orgasmicly as they all grew, their trousers bulging and straining as they tried to hold as much Slime as possible, giving them huge lower proportions just like Mikaela and Maggie. Maggie also came to her feet, doing her jeans back up and staggering over to Mikaela "We did it! Look at all those beauties... Our Slimy children" Said Maggie lustfully, groping Mikaela's body as she pressed herself tight against her.

Mikaela laughed happily, turning around and groping Maggie back, she backed her against one of the stage walls nearby and began kissing Maggie longingly, unleashing all her pent up horny emotion upon her. Maggie was quickly overcome by Mikaela's very passionate love, she groped Maggie's head and hair as she worked her way into her jeans with the other.

Maggie moaned as they kissed, gasping when she felt Mikaela's hand slide down into her Slime filled jeans, reaching for her wet and tense slit, pinned against the wall she could do anything but kiss Mikaela back, groping her as she toyed with her clit, rimming her with her fingers before going in deep, making Maggie squirm and moan orgasmicly. Her Slime squelched and sucked as Mikaela worked her fingers on Maggie's slit, her eyes still that same shade of purple as her Slime.

Naomi and several other people in the crowd began recovering from their orgasmic transformation, people began cheering and celebrating, strangers began kissing and touching intimately as horny excitement washed over them all, the slime inside their trousers swirled subtly, stimulating everyone's genitals enough to keep them horny and energetic, whenever they moved the slime felt as if it were massaging them, the oddly soothing texture and thickness hugged their bodies perfectly.

Maggie squirmed as she wailed, Mikaela fingering her even harder, trying to make her cum, the slime made everything feel so much better, smoother and warmer. Mikaela looked completely lost in this intense rush of horny emotion, flowing through every fibre of her body, all she wanted to do was kiss and fuck until she dropped, so much energy pulsing through her she kept going, making Maggie beg for more "Ooh, Oooh yes... Yes... Fuck! Keep going, please... Don't stop"

With the crowd infected and stuck in a horny rapture, Mikaela finished Maggie off, making her squeal with orgasmic relief. Falling into Mikaela's arms with exhaustion, Maggie wrapped her arms around her breathing heavily as she slowly came down from her climax. Mikaela slid her hand out of Maggie's jeans and looked at her Slime covered hand, she simply hugged Maggie and quickly resumed kissing her, smearing the slime on her hand all over her clothes.

****

Over 2 years later, Mikaela, Maggie and nearly a dozen other singers stood at the head of a huge stage, looking out upon a huge stadium, fully booked with over a hundred thousand fans, all screaming and cheering wildly with excitement. All of them infected with Mikaela's Slime, including those of stage with her.

"Welcome to SlimeFest everybody!! This year we've got a super play list for you, some never before heard tracks, as well as some of the classics! All beautifully performed by my wonder team of Slimers. You Slimy little chickens are in for a real treat!" Said Mikaela excitedly, her eyes glazed with blissful elation, the number of people infected with slime made the stimulation it gave them even stronger, keeping them in a permanent state of horny rapture, all of them.

The crowd raving like never before, everyone horny for Mikaela and Maggie, yearning to touch her and be with her. All with their huge lower proportions, stuffed full of purple slime, their trousers bulging and straining, pushed to the limits of what they could hold. The fans could barely contain themselves, most were enveloped by a rush of happiness, others so horny they couldn't stop kissing people, it had all become a frenzy of happy and affectionate groping and touching, eager to feel the slime packed inside other people.

Mikaela began strumming on her guitar, building up to a familiar tune of one of her earliest songs. As she played, she could sense that there were some within the stadium who weren't yet infected with slime, she would soon rectify this, as her plan for each and every Slime Fest was to attract more and more people to it, bringing them in to the fold a little at a time, spreading the happiness and orgasmic joy the slime brought them all, wanting to share it with the entire world. Before long, whole countries would praise her for infecting them, saving them from pain and anger, giving them intense and endless orgasmic bliss to stimulate them all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • King Princess Fantasy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 73 milliseconds