• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kinky Kringles

Kinky Kringles

Mascara caked Kandy's pale cheeks from the tears she'd cried, the soft globes of her bottom toasty warm and exposed to the cool night air. Struggling to breathe, she was bounced along over a broad shoulder. One large hand possessively held her over the broad shoulder of Kris, her boss, as he returned to the sleigh she'd vacated. Abruptly she was tossed onto the seat. Whimpering, she tried to scoot away, only to be stopped by a hard grip on the ankle.

"Now, now." Kris drawled, low and dangerous. "I would think that that little spanking you just received would have taught you not to run from me, or do you need another lesson in what happens to naughty girls?"

Fearfully, Kandy stilled but kept her wide eyes fixed on Kris, like a mouse would watch a snake. Gone was the childhood icon that children grew up and believed in. In its place was a strong, hard muscled man, with eyes that burned in desire. Rumor had it that his father was a dwarf, and from the breadth of his chest, and the strength of his arms, Kandy believed it.

"But, Mistress Kringle . . . " she began, desperately, mind searching frantically for a way out of this mess.

Kris laughed, the traditional 'HO HO HO' suddenly sinister in her ears. "Kat chose you out for me, herself." he explained with a grin. "She always chooses my 'little helpers'. As a matter of fact, as we speak, Kat is tying up your little friend Silver for a little holiday fun of her own."

Kandy got even paler at the thought of what was being done to her childhood friend, Silver, but all thought of Silver left her mind, as she saw what was in Kris' hands.

"Thank you for giving me the time to pull out my toys." Kris smirked, dangling a manacle up for her to see. Immediately, Kandy resumed her struggles to get away, but Kris' hold on her tiny ankle was unbreakable, and before she knew it her left ankle was attached to D ring that had been hiding beneath the plush cushions in his sleigh. While she struggled against the unforgiving leather of her cuff, Kris pressed a switch on the side of the seat, and pushed the back of the seat until it was laid flat, making a bed-like area. Then he grabbed her other flailing leg, expertly dodging her kids, and attached it, too.

"Please, don't do this." Kandy begged Kris, as he moved to cover her body with his.

"You'll thank me in the morning." Kris whispered huskily before his mouth covered hers. Futilely Kandy pushed on his shoulders, desperate to break the kiss. Everyone knew the power of a kiss; Kris' magic could overcome hers. If he did that often enough she would become a slave to the power of his aura, she would do anything to feel it. Already she could feel his greater magic pressing into hers, making her pussy moisten and her nipples tighten with desire. Kris kept forcing his kiss on her, until she kissed him back, signaling that his magic had taken brief control of her body. But brief control was all he needed. While Kandy whimpered and writhed, her long fingered hands threaded through the long silver of his hair, he picked up the other manacles lying on the floor of the sleigh. Expertly he secured her hands to the other corners of the self made bed, then sat back to enjoy the site of his fiery helper, spread eagle in his sleigh.

"Oh, darlin'." he drawled. "My wife sure knows hot to pick the hotties." Kandy closed her eyes, dazed, and panted under the weight of his magic. Restlessly she writhed, trying to find something to rub her aching body against.

"Kris?" she gasped, full breasts heaving beneath the bodice of the tiny dress that was uniform for his 'helpers'.

"No, my sweet." Kris whispered, smoothing a hand up her long, smooth leg. He'd stripped off her tights earlier for her discipline. "From now on you refer to me as Master."

Kandy struggled to fight the pull of Kris' spell for a moment, then succumbed with a sigh. "Master?" she whispered.

"Good girl." Kris crooned, brushing her glossy, black hair off of her face, then dropped them to the large green buttons on her red dress. "Do you want something?"

"I want . . ." Kandy groaned, her voice trailing off in confusion, her train of thought derailed by the exquisite feelings racing through her. Kris finished baring her and smiled in delight at the pretty picture she presented. She was typical of elf-kind in her height and body type. Her ripe, pink tipped breasts were just enough to fill a hand, then narrowed down to a tiny waste and flat abdomen. The gentle flare of her hips framed her pretty pussy. Her legs were spread tightly enough that the full lips of her sex were slightly parted, and you could see the dewy pink interior. Despite her Goth exterior she was definitely pretty in pink.

Teasingly Kris trailed a finger down her shoulder, to the tight little nipples. "You want?" he prompted, his finger drawing invisibly circles as he waited for her reply.

Panting, Kandy arched her back, desperate for more direct contact. His words came to her as if from far away and she struggled to comprehend them. After a few frustrating seconds of his teasing she forced her brain to respond to his question.

"Touch me!" she whined. "Please, Master!"

Kris smirked, cupped the fullness of her breast. "Is that anyway to talk to your Master?" he said, warningly. Idly, his thumb moved to brush over her tight nipple.

"I'm sorry, Master." Kandy sobbed. "Please, touch me. Please, please, please."

Enjoying the sound of her pleas, Kris toyed with her for a few minutes before granting her the harder contact she craved. With his index finger and thumb he delicately pinched her nipple, and then steadily increased pressure, until she gasped and whined a bit in her throat. His other hand traveled down the dip of her waist to the smoothness of her pussy. He'd been pleasantly surprised at the lack of hair on her pussy when he'd bared her for her spanking. Casually he dipped a finger in her pussy, swirling the moisture he found there upward to her hard little jewel.

Kandy's body jerked and she cried out wordlessly. "Ooooooooooh!"

Kris' finger circled her clit, alternating rhythms, enjoying her cries and struggles to get firmer contact. Finally, he pinched her clit hard enough to send her over the edge.

"Oh!" Kandy exclaimed as she flew over the edge. After what seemed forever she sagged in her bonds, exhausted in the aftermath of her orgasm.

Grinning evilly, Kris stood. He didn't have time to fuck her, not yet. It was time to get moving, there were lots of presents left to deliver, but first he needed to ensure that she wouldn't escape when he was down the chimney. Scooping up a length of rope he'd left on the floor, he expertly maneuvered her lax body, pressing rope under her and tying hard knots in sensitive places. When he was done there was a line above and below her breasts, holding them out, as if for his inspection. Casually he leaned over and licked one of her pouting nipples. Then the rope looped prettily over her tummy several times, and had a line of rope went between the lips of her pussy, a knot directly on her clit. He had placed a special toy of his in her pussy before tightening the rope there. Then he slipped her dress back on, and buttoned it up. To the casual observer, no one would know how tightly she was bound, tight enough to make her aware of the rope at all times. Once she was safely dressed, he released her from her cuffs, and returned the seat to its upright position. Kandy was still limp, just beginning to return to her awareness.

"Now that you're alert enough to understand what I have to say, we need to have a quick conversation about your bounds. The rope I used to tie you is magically charged. First, only I can remove it; and second it's got a sexual charge. As long as you've got it on, you won't escape my magic - no matter how far away I am from you." Kris explained, knowing by the slight panic showing in her eyes that she understood his words. "Also, my pretty little toy in your pussy? If you try to leave the sleigh it will grow. And it will continue to grow until you return to the sleigh, but it will not get smaller. Remember that, my sweet, when you consider escaping. A little fullness is pleasurable, a lot is painful." Kris gently caressed her cheek. "And I will be very angry if my new toy is damaged this early in the game."

Taking a brief moment to adjust his hard cock in his pants, Kris shrugged back on his coat, and picked up the reins. "On, Dasher, on Dancer! On Prancer, on Vixen! On Comet, on Cupid! On Donner and Blitzen." he roared, cracking his whip.

***

Sated and stunned, Kandy sat limply next to Kris, who was expertly handling the reins, leading the sleigh from house to house. While he was in the first house, she had worked up the courage to see if he was telling the truth about the dildo in her, and discovered he was. The rapidly growing toy had sent her scurrying back to the sleigh, breast bouncing, cheeks red. Somehow Kris knew when he returned, but he simply chuckled and refused to reduce it to its original size. Now, with every movement of her body, ever jerk of the sleigh, it rubbed seductively against the sensitive walls of her pussy. Combined with the knot pressing on her clit, she was already a mass of quivering nerves. Kandy fought not to wriggle against the knot. She refused to give Kris the satisfaction of seeing how well his devilish toys had worked.

THUMP! The sleigh landed, and Kandy let out a little whimper, and breathed a bit deeper.

"This is the last house in Sweden." Kris boomed, jumping out of the sleigh and grabbing his bag. "Then we'll take another break, and see what we can do to satisfy that greedy little cunt of yours." he smirked. His cock was near to bursting, he had to bend her over and relieve himself soon.

Moments later, although it seemed an eternity to Kandy, Kris was back and jumping in the sleigh. With a flick of the reigns, they glided from the roof and up in the sky. Obviously Kris knew the area, because within moments he sat them down in a grove of trees. Tossing her an evil grin, Kris hopped out of the sleigh, then shuffled around under the seat to where a secret compartment lay. Kandy breathlessly moaned, but knew there was nothing she could do. The only way to escape was to leave the sleigh, and she wasn't sure how much more stretching she could take.

Kandy shrank into a corner of the seat when Kris pulled out a crop and the shackles from earlier. Effortlessly, Kris positioned over the back of the seat, her naked bottom peeking out from under her the tiny skirt of her uniform. She struggled, but with his greater size and strength, he had her hands cuffed to another set of D rings in the floor, and her legs spread wide, reattached to the rings in the corner of the seat. All this movement had been too much for her and with a wail she orgasmed, small tears of humiliation dripping down her cheek.

"I was wondering how much longer you could hold out." Kris laughed, then began to untie the intricately tied rope.

The dildo slipped from her well lubricated pussy easily, sliding to the seat with a thump. Casually, Kris slipped a hand down to gently play with her clit, two large fingers sliding deep into her. Moaning throatily, Kandy threw back her head and panted, greedy for cold fresh air. His other hand smoothed over her bottom, rubbing firmly, warming up her bottom.

CRACK Kandy jerked at the sharp slap from his hand, her tight pussy grasping his fingers in surprise.

CRACK Wordlessly, Kandy cried out as he smacked her other cheek. It should hurt, and it did, but it also felt so good. Kandy had only a moment to marvel at this wonderful combination of pain and pleasure before his hand landed again.

CRACK CRACK CRACK Now Kris was spanking quickly, giving her no time to think or wonder as he alternated between cheeks, his hand never hitting the same spot. Kandy stopped crying out with each smack and breathlessly rode the wave. After a moment, he stopped. Kandy hung limply over the back of the seat, dazed, unaware of anything but the rich leather that was pressed to her skin and the cold air as it caressed her heated ass.

SNAP Something altogether different hit her, and her head jerked to see what it was. It was the crop he'd pulled out, and it hurt in an entirely different way, bringing her briefly back to awareness. Kris' hand rubbed the spot where he'd hit, taking the sting out, the SNAP he hit her again. Kris also rubbed that spot and all the spots after it, until her bottom was a bright glowing red and she was silent and limp, riding the wave of contentment and peace that the Kris, and the crop, had brought her.

She barely noticed Kris climbing up behind her, but she felt something large - larger than the dildo - push against her soaking wet cunt. Even in the glow of her endorphin rush, Kandy felt a moment's apprehension but then he was filling her, his cock pushing against her cervix. Instantly erupting, Kandy screamed out her pleasure, back arching and head thrown black. Kris grunted, and grabbed a handful of hair, pulling her as far as her bounds would allow. He slid his other hand around to cup a breast, roughly pinching a nipple. Kris began to slam powerfully into her, strengthening and increasing her orgasm until it became nearly unbearable.

"Please!" she sobbed, not sure if she was pleading for him to stop or continue. "Please!"

Then Kris suddenly stopped moving; pulling her head back until the metal of her shackles bit into her hands. Then he moaned, low and sexily, and released her head. Bonelessly Kandy fell back over the seat. After a moment Kris climbed out of the sleigh, then moved around to the back so she could see him. He'd only unbuttoned his pants enough to allow his cock free, and her eyes widened at the sight of it. That had been in her? Obviously he'd gotten his girth from the dwarf side of his genealogy, Kandy marveled, but then that large cock was pressing against her lips.

"Clean me off." Kris demanded. Kandy obeyed the warning in his voice, and opened her mouth to suck the softening tool into it. Kris sighed, and closed his eyes, hands coming out to grab her hair and guide her movements. "Eventually you'll learn to take all of me, slut," he offhandedly said, "but at this point you have exceeded my wildest expectations, so we'll work on that later."

Kris' cock hardened again in her mouth, so Kandy kept sucking and licking until he pulled it from her mouth with a pop. "As much as I'd like to finish that," he drawled, "We're far from finished tonight."

Kris climbed back into the front seat, and picked back up the rope that had been dropped on the seat. Quickly he had her retied her, and the toy returned to the depths of her pussy, the same size as when it had been removed. Kris released her, then considered her clothes, tucking everything in the small compartment in the floor.

"I want you accessible." he explained, "I guess you better just keep that lap blanket up." Then he shut the door, and it disappeared! Kris slapped the reigns against the reindeer and then slid his arm around her waist, one large hand cupping her breast possessively.

Exhausted, Kandy found herself snuggling under Kris' strong arm and dozing. Kris' hand soothingly stroked her breast, and the sensitive skin of her waist, allowing her a brief rest. After a bit of time - hours in Kringle time, but just moments in mortal time - Kris' hands drifted lower, pulling suggestively at the rope that threaded between her labia. Kandy woke with a jerk and a moan.

"Kr . . Master?" she corrected herself.

"Time to wake up and entertain me." Kris drawled, pulling harder on her rope. Kandy moaned as the tugs of her rope pushed Kris' toy in further, bumping against her cervix. The knot pushed on her overly stimulated clitoris, and she reached down to touch the rope, forgetting his warning. Instantly she could feel the ropes tighten, so that the knot was pushing insistently against her. Kris just chuckled and let go of her rope.

"We don't have the time to stop and entertain ourselves, but that doesn't mean we can't find something for you to do." Kris grinned. Grabbing a handful of Kandy's hair, he pushed her down to the floor. The blankets fell with her, baring her to the cold night air. Kandy shivered and her nipples puckered further. "I'm sure you can guess what I want you to do." Kris laughed, on hand keeping a tight hold on her glossy black hair.

Kandy sent him a pleading glance. "Please, Master. I'm cold."

"Then you better hurry up." Kris said, unconcerned. It wasn't like the cold could kill her, immortal as she was. Fingers trembling, Kandy undid Kris' pants, baring his impressive cock. Her eyes widened, still amazed at his size. Tentatively she licked the tip, and looked up for approval. Kris just nodded at her, then returned his attention to driving the reindeer. Kandy licked at the top of his cock some more, then down the sides. Kris' hand tightened in her hair, her only sign of approval. Carefully, Kandy sucked him into her mouth, her mouth stretched tight around him. She took him down to the back of her throat and backed off. One small hand came around to hold the bottom of his cock, and the other cupped his balls. Kris groaned a little in his throat, and rocked his hips, pulling her back down on him. Once again he hit the back of her throat, and held her there. Kandy made a sound of panic, and struggled, afraid.

"Swallow." Kris demanded, looking down for a moment. Kandy fought briefly, breathing heavily through her nose, but when it became obvious he wouldn't be letting her go she swallowed, then gagged. Kris sighed in aggravation. "You have to relax AND swallow." he explained.

Kandy made another noise, deep in her throat, a brief sound of protest. Impatient, Kris pulled on her hair, pushing firmly at the back of her throat. "Swallow it or this is really going to hurt." he warned.

Hands fluttering fearfully, Kandy swallowed again, this time managing to allow him entrance to her throat.

"Aaah, like that." Kris sighed, relaxing his hold on her hair. Kandy pulled back and gasped for air, then Kris pulled her back down. This time it was easier for her to swallow him. "SUCK!" Kris commanded. "Suck AND swallow!" Instinct kicked in, and Kandy sucked on him, her tongue caressing the underside of his cock. Kris sighed, and released her hair, allowing her free reign. Obediently, Kandy bobbed her head up and down, taking his cock into her throat with each downward bob. Unconsciously her hips began to rock, rubbing against the knot teasing her clit. Little sighs and moans where all the noises she was making as pleasured her master. Suddenly his hand was back on her hair, pulling her up and down sharply until his cum spurted deep in mouth and down her throat. Frantically, Kandy swallowed, her throat muscles caressing him. After a moment, he released her with a loud groan, and she was able to pull off of him, gasping. His cock lay soft against his leg. Carefully she tucked him in, and refastened his pants.

"Not bad." Kris said after a moment. "Now I suppose you want to cum, too?" Kandy's cheeks stained red at the question, even as her hips continued to rock. "Get on the seat next to me, and spread your legs." he demanded.

Embarrassed, but eager, Kandy returned to her spot next to him. Cheeks blooming with heat, she shyly spread her legs in invitation. Kris glanced down briefly at the pretty site, then his hand descended between her legs to begin rubbing her wet clit under the rope. Instantly forgetting her shame, Kandy spread her legs further and arched her back with a moan. Within moments she was crying out her pleasure, body jerking with each wave of sensation, then she collapsed limply against the seat. Casually, Kris returned her blanket to her, then settled his arm around her again.

"Look, there's North America." he said, pointing to some distant lights. Kandy opened her eyes. Maine was their last stop, then they were supposed to return to The North Pole.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kinky Kringles

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 370 milliseconds