• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Kinky Secrets Ch. 25

Kinky Secrets Ch. 25

12

Mary stood there and looked at Perry and Ann. She was thinking 'What now!' Ann was looking at here and with Susan out of the way licked her lips, reached over to Mary and twisted Mary's nipple. Looks like you're all ours.

Mary jumped back at the unexpected assault, her pussy squeezed and a shudder ran through her, quickly Mary swayed, well tried not to sway but the buttplug and shoes made sure she did and quick as she could stepped back out of Ann's reach. Mary staggered back and into the kitchen.

Using the breakfast bar to lean on took control of herself. Looking at Ann and said please don't treat me like a toy thing. I 'm a grown woman and want you treat me as such. Ann looked at hers and grinned. Thinking to herself 'Is she serious? Looking like a Kardishan and oozing sex appeal with that body of her's and demands respect!'

Mary turned and said I need a drink. Bent over to open the fridge and took a bottle of wine.

Perry and Ann looked at Mary as she bent over and saw the monster butt plug, and her clit/cock. Perry's cock just got harder and Ann's lust moved up a notch. The Fembot suit was feeling fantastic and with the forced high instep, her legs looked fantastic and her arse obscene.

Ann had borrowed a pair of high shoes and besides being high pinched her feet as they were a bit small and she knew she could only take a few steps as they were that tight.

Perry wasn't sure what was going on as he expected Susan to dictate or manipulate the evening but now she was gone for the night.

Perry walked up the breakfast bar and pulled Ann into him, running his hands over her body he was getting lost in her. Ann looked at him, 'Sexy enough?' Ann rubbed his hardon and was very pleased. Looks like Perry was at his full 7 inches and for Ann that will be perfect.

Ann has always been tight. Just the way she was made.

All her boyfriend's thought she was a prude but it was because for Ann to have full penetrating sex she had to be really warmed up and her ex boyfriends just didn't do it for her. Ann had learned that for her to get what she wanted, to be soaking wet and juices practically running down her thighs to enjoy a good fuck. She needed to really tease her partners so they would do things to her to get her boiling over.

This learning process turned her to try more and more adventurous things and found she liked most of what she did. She met Perry and he was gentle and loving. This was down to his ex as this was the only for him to get her to fuck him.

Over time she opened up and for Perry being with a sexy adventurous woman was exactly what he was looking for.

As Ann moved around the femsuit was so sexy and comfortable; it sort of pinched now and again but was hugging her so tight and flowed. Really weird but she wanted a fuck and Perry was on the agenda.

Perry for his part looking at his girlfriend and seeing how she stood rubbing her hands over her breasts. There was no doubt about it, Ann was very, very turned on and he knew his cock will be able to go all the way in to the hilt.

He was so lucky; Ann was a sexy, adventures girl and a pussy so tight that he never took long to cum.

Watching Ann he was wondering had he done the right thing and letting Susan talking him into agreeing to trap Ann in the femsuit. He did wonder why Susan asked him as from what he knew of her asking permission wasn't her way. Normally this is what I have done so live with it. He had pangs of guilt as he realised Susan had manipulated him again.

Susan would have done it regardless of his answer but now he was part of the plot. She was such a cow and needed to speak with Mary before Susan turned up.

Susan did surprise him and couldn't figure why she left.

For now though he was looking at his girlfriend in a suit that went from neck to toe, skin tight, made her breasts defy gravity and a lusting expression to boot. Talking with Mary could wait.

Perry pulled Ann into him, Ann was full of lust and so was Perry, kissing hard Ann tried to undo Perry's trousers and pull his cock out. The femsuit was tingling and Ann's lust was being raised even higher. Perry needed his cock buried deep into Ann.

His trousers were around his ankles and he stumbled onto a breakfast barstool. With his cock sticking straight up Ann kissed him harder and started to want Perry. Rubbing his fingers over Ann mons he felt her wetness. She was soaking.

He continued up and gently stroked Ann's' clit from the underside, he knew she loved this. Ann suddenly turned around and bent at the waist and looked back over her shoulder and gave Perry such a lusty sexy look.

Ann's pussy was at the same height as Perry's cock due to the high shoes and backed onto his cock. Even though She was very wet it took a quite a few stokes to get 4 inches into her. For her this was quick but she desperately wanted more. Bouncing back with arms on the breakfast bar pushed back. Another inch entered her.

She groaned and gasped but wanted all his cock. Mary was at the side of the breakfast bar watching their animalistic fucking. Ann reached across and grabbing Mary's left nipple pulled to get Mary in easy reach.

Perry's hands were around Ann's waist and were fucking Ann as hard as he could. He also wanted his cock balls deep.

With Mary closer Ann raised herself up and sat on Perry's lap, opened her legs and pulled Mary so that she stood between them. Taking Mary's face in her hands mouth fuck Mary with her tongue. Even after all the ducking Daddy had given her that afternoon she was getting very turned on.

Ann put her hand between Marys' legs and pried her lips apart and ran a couple of fingers over them. Mary gasped and Add went deeper.

Realizing Mary could take a couple more Ann added another two. Four fingers were now fucking Mary. Ann thought Fuck Susan was right a fist could fit. Curling in her thumb she tried and entered her with ease.

In the meantime Perry was fucking Ann and managed to get another ½ inch into Ann's supper tight pussy. He wanted more.

Ann was holding the back of Mary's head and kissing her hard and now had a fist inside Mary. Mary Tried to pull away but was fighting a losing battle. Here was an woman didn't really know fisting fucking her and giving her passionate kisses.

Mary was in turmoil, even though she loved what was happening they now knew she can take a fist and didn't want them to find out any more of her kinky secrets.

With her fist inside Mary, Ann still couldn't feel much resistance and felt to her Mary could take more.

In the meantime the wonderful feeling of Perry's cock was going to make her cum and wanted, need to fuck that cock. She wanted it deeper and yet she didn't want this sexy naive bitch Mary let go. But she needed Perry's cock deeper.

Ann reluctantly let go of Mary's head and looked around and next to the bread bin she spotted something, there was a ceramic rolling pin, it had two big handle and the pin itself looked about 14 inches long and 3 inches across. A little big thicker than her fist.

Letting Mary's head go Mary tried to pull away from Ann and pull the fist that was fucking her out of her pussy. Feeling Mary back off Ann smacked Mary's breasts and grabbed a nipple tight and told Mary you're not going anywhere, now reach over and pass me that rolling pin.

Mary twisted her head and saw it. Don't look at it, reach and get it and Ann twisted Marys nipple harder. As she reached across Ann continued to fist fuck her. Mary was losing but knew she could hold things together as she needed deep fucking and not shallow fists.

Having reached over and holding it in front of Ann, Ann saw that the handle could be unscrewed. She told Mary to take one handle off.

With much fumbling Mary managed. Ann reluctantly pulled her fist out of Mary and whipped the juices over her hand over the rolling pin.

She told Mary, turn around and even think about doing anything otherwise I will hit you with this. Mary was so scared and did what she was told and turned around between Ann's legs.

Placing the handle of the rolling pin up against her pussy, the tip of the handle rested against the seat of the stool. It looked like Ann had a monster cock. Pushing Mary's back so she was bent over the breakfast bar and made access to Mary's pussy easy. Ann looked down and seeing the buttplug thought she is such a size queen. Pulling Mary back her pussy made contact with the blunt thick end of the rolling pin.

Ann watched as her pussy started to engulf it, a few inches slipped inside Mary. Ann didn't need to hold the rolling pin anymore.

Sitting on Perry' cock and Perry trying to fuck her deeper Ann took Perry's hands and placed them on Mary's hips and told Perry to pull her back onto the cock she had provided for Mary. Perry being stronger pulled hard and 6 inches disappeared. He looked over Ann's should in wonder. Ann in the meantime put her arms around Mary and played and pulled her tits.

Deeper and deeper the rolling pin went into Mary's pussy until she felt her arse touch Ann's legs, there were still a few inches left but Ann saw a way to get all of Perry's cock into tight pussy.

Telling Perry to fuck her harder, Perry's hands were around Mary's waist and it dawned on him if he pulled hard on Mary her waist would push Ann down harder onto his cock. Ann knew this would happen and as she felt Perry's arms tense, she wrapped her hands tighter round Mary's breasts and feeling Perry start the in stroke they both pulled Mary into them together.

Mary's eyes shot open, the rolling pin fucked past her cervix into her womb, with this resistance gone Mary's full weight came back into Ann and pushed Perry's cock the deepest Ann had ever felt.

His cock was all the way in and so deep that he couldn't hold back and started to spunk into Ann. For Ann she had never felt so full and orgasm ed, both tensed and pulled Mary even deeper on the rolling pin, and held her so tight and hard that Mary with two pairs of hands holding her this tight made her think of Daddy. The rolling pin wasn't as big as Daddy but the suddenness made her cum.

While Perry was shooting spunk into Ann, Ann kept cuming and cuming and the shuddering and the tightness with the 14 inch rolling pin in Mary's pussy had her gasping and orgasmed again.

Ann couldn't believe that Mary could take such a big thing and moved her hands down over Mary's stomach and could feel the rolling pin inside her. Ann was so turned on that feeling the rolling pin set Ann off again and called Mary all sorts of disgusting names, a monster fucker, fucking size slut, you must have been fucking yourself for years to take a rolling pin so easily.

Mary for her part hearing the names, the depth of the rolling pin and the firmness being held made her cum again, this is so close to what Daddy would do to her. Ann feeling her cum felt her stomach for the rolling pin and put her hands on it and wanked it up and down, she bit Mary's shoulders and with her other hand grabbed Mary's cover clit and wanked and pulled it, being so tight would not come off.

Mary was kept cuming. She started gasping and fucking back. Ann continued calling her a cum whore, no good for a tidy normal cock and she was such a pervert.

Ann kept goading Mary, cum you fucking horse fucker, ride your pony. Perry caught sight of Mary's face in the mirror and this wasn't the one he remembered when they made love, this one looked of lust, eyes open, mouth open and such an expression that would make a porn star proud.

Think Mary next time you make pastry where that rolling pin fits, as you roll out your pastry for your niece you can tell her what other uses it has. These words from Ann drove drove Mary on and bucked back onto the giant cock.

Suddenly Mary screamed, Perry had managed to pull off the cover off her clit. Ann dove her hands in on to it and squeezed and played. Being covered for so long and with the rush of blood her clit was too sensitive and tried to pull herself off the makeshift dildo.

The pain was intense, just like Daddy would fuck her, these thoughts melded the pain into something else and suddenly she could feel herself build to another orgasm. Not like the others but one that only Daddy provides when in Fuck mode.

She started to gasp and tried again to get off the fuck stick but Perry held her tight as Ann wanked her clit. Suddenly her world exploded, she orgasmed so hard Ann thought she had pissed over them.

Both sets and hands grabbed her and pulled back so that Mary jammed back down onto the fucking stick. Ann put her hand back onto her clit and wanked.

Shuddering and shaking hard from her orgasm she bounced out their grasp and unable to hold herself collapsed onto the floor on all fours giving Ann and Perry a perfect view of her gaping pussy.

Still shaking and gasping for breath, the hugging of the webbing around her torso would not let her get enough air, with this feeling of affixation she passed out.

Ann pulled herself off Perry's cock and knelt by Mary and could feel her shuddering even when unconscious. Ann turned Mary over so she could see that face of lust. Laying there her face was still full of lust and Ann stood and placed her feet astride Mary's face and stuck two fingers into her pussy and wanked herself.

Her juices and the spunk from Perry spluttered out of that face. Globs landed on Mary's cheeks, eyes nose, and even into her hair.

Ann sunk down and grabbed Mary's head and mashed her pussy all over her face. As Ann started to come down from the sexual high she laughed and thought how Mary would taste and smell when she woke up.

Perry for his part was starting to feel sore. The force of Ann ramming back down onto his cock was wonderful but Ann being as tight as she was there was a price and he was starting to feel it.

Also guilt was starting to set in. Does he tell Ann to take the suit off or is it too late. If he says nothing and feign ignorance in the morning hoping Susan would keep her word and not tell Ann he was aware of what was done to her and he was asked if she should do it.

Getting a drink Ann told Perry to get a bed ready as we are going to have fun all night.

Going into the master bedroom Perry saw a lot of equipment and something large over some extra sheets on the bed. Perry went and checked the spare room and it was already so Perry assumed Ann was sorting some things out in her room as is seemed quite untidy for Mary so he put on the lamps and pulled the duvet cover and went downstairs.

If Perry had looked under sheet in the master bedroom he would have seen Daddy and Mary would have a whole lot of explaining.

Telling Ann to bring the wine and he would carry Mary.

Lifting Mary was easier than he thought. She seemed to have lost some weight.

Unbeknown to Perry Mary's diet was mostly liquid and all the extracurricular activities were burning off extra fat.

Lifting her up Mary grunted and started to wake. Still in the afterglow of so many orgasms she allowed Perry to aid her upstairs. As they started to go up the stairs she asked where they were going and frantically started to think of reasons not to go into her bedroom. She was relieved when Perry said into the spare room as I can see you're having a sort out and the main bedroom was a tip.

Swaying side to side going up the stairs Ann had a fantastic view of her arse. Her pussy had closed up but her clit was sticking out and she could see juices running down her thighs.

Mary could taste pussy juice over her mouth and in her mouth and her face felt sticky. The smell was of Ann and Mary shuddered and knew Ann had fucked her face while unconscious.

Ann thought for someone who wants to be treated with respect she will be treated like a hot slut. As Ann started taking the stairs her arse was swaying as the shoes were so high. She thought to herself I will be glad when these are off. This is the only thing of this femsuit I don't like. Makes my arse look good though!

Flopping on the bed Perry one side and Ann the other. Ann told Mary in a domineering voice to get her sexy body up as they were guests and pour them a drink.

Mary looked at her indignantly but it was her house so struggled to sit and then with some effort stood. To Ann and Perry she was a super looking porn star and Mary sauntered out of the room to back downstairs to get glasses.

Ann took the opportunity to discus with Perry what she wanted to do to Ann. She said that buttplug is to come out of her arse and see if we can fist fuck her. I want to be able to get her double fisted.

Perry's cock twitched and Ann smiled. Someone like the idea. Do you think we could? Ann said I should think so, did you see the way she rode that rolling pin. She is full of surprises There is lube in the bathroom that I used on the femsuit, it is super slippery, go and get that before she comes with the glasses and we can surprise her.

Getting the glasses Mary thought I can't believe they made me cum so much. The way their hands gripped me! Looking at the rolling pin on the floor, Mary bent and picked it up. This was her mother's and she had borrowed it. Her Mother had it from her Mother and was a bit of an antique. Mary blushed and put it into the dishwasher.

Her Mother would be visiting soon and would want to take it back with her. The thought of her Mother making pastry for the family and her pussy juice all over it. Mary thought the rolling pin will have a few more washes.

Going back upstairs she heard someone in coming out of the bathroom but thought nothing of it.

In the bedroom Perry and Ann were smirking and knew the night was still young.

Giving each a glass she poured the wine. That's a good maid you are Ann said and as Ann sipped her wine Ann pushed her hand up to Mary's and into Mary's pussy. The abruptness caused Mary to spill her win down her tits and over Ann. You stupid slut. For fuck sake, it's all over me.

Mary was in shock from the fist she just took and the way Ann spoke. Pulling her fist out, Ann stood and told Mary to bend over. Mary told her she would not so Ann told Perry to grab her arms and pull her over the bed.

Perry gulped his drink and did what Ann asked and Mary fell over onto the bed. Ann knelt across Mary's legs and started smacking Mary's sexy arse. Mary tried to wriggle free but couldn't get free and Ann said your only good for one thing, you can't even hold a glass and started smacking each cheek in turn.

Mary squealed and said they were horrible people but Ann continued. As the redness of her arse shone Mary started to squirm. Like this do you slut, like being treated like a naughty little girl. Looking at the buttplug Ann wanted to pull it out

Seeing Mary beginning to enjoy the spanking Ann reached around and traced her finger tips over Mary's clit.

As Mary squirmed Ann ran her fingers around the buttplug and took a grip. Feeling this Mary suddenly tensed and said please don't as I need to do this in the bathroom, embarrassed and feeling humiliation continued to say I may make a mess.

Playing with the buttplug a bit more Ann relented and said this is coming out so into the bathroom.

Both Ann and Perry let Mary rise from the bed and Mary stood. Turning around and was about to say she wouldn't when Ann gave her tits a smack and grabbed both nipples and told her get it out now or I will.

Feeling helpless Mary turned and walked into the bathroom. Ann and Perry followed close behind. Once inside the bathroom Mary went to shut the door but they just pushed in.

Mary tried to ask them to leave but they both stood there impatiently. Sighing Mary went into the shower and started to run the water. She then unhooked a nozzle halfway up, about waist height.

Seeing this Perry asked what this was and blushing Mary explained she had a plumber fit this so she could clean herself out every morning. There was a special valve inside that reduced the pressure and made it very easy to control the flow.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Kinky Secrets Ch. 25

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds