• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Kinky Tales: Love & Pegging

Kinky Tales: Love & Pegging

123

Summary: Married couple explore anal sex and pegging even more.

Note 1: This is part 2 of a potentially lengthy series about one couple exploring many aspects of their once hidden sexuality.

Part 1 was actually told in two separate versions:

To read the wife's version read: Kinky Tales: I Pegged my Husband

In this story, Dani accidentally learns that her husband has anal toys. After a lengthy conversation with her two more sexually adventurous sisters she learns that her husband's anal fixation on himself isn't as rare or disturbing as she thought. As she researches further, she not only gets interested in pegging, but also in anal sex on herself.

To read the husband's version read Kinky Tales: I'm Pegged By My Wife.

This much shorter version gets into the mindset of the husband and his insecurities of being a man and also questioning his sexuality, especially in regards to anal sex on himself.

In both versions, the story ends with a wild night of anal sex on Dani on Friday and a pegging of Chris on Saturday.

This is what happens the morning after...

Note 2: This is dedicated to:

  1. The real Chris and Dani, who this fantasy is written about.

  2. It is also dedicated to all married couples willing to listen to their spouses and their fantasies, whatever they may be.

Note 3: Thanks to Robert, goamz86, and Wayne for editing this story.

Kinky Tales: Love & Pegging

The morning after:

I woke up and it was almost noon, which is unheard of.

I rolled over and realized that Chris wasn't in bed beside me.

I recalled last night and the crazy, wild pegging of my husband with people downstairs partying.

I recalled how much I enjoyed doing it and how much he enjoyed being pegged.

But sometimes, the next day is full of regret.

I felt kind of like when I was in college and had just woke up from a one night stand.

Was it going to be more?

Was it just a one night stand?

Chris walked into the room and greeted, carrying a tray of food, "Good morning, my bride. I thought you may want breakfast in bed."

He had never done this, unless you count ordering room service. Christ, I wasn't even confident that he knew how to use the stove.

So my response was witty and flirtatious, instantly confident last night was not a mistake, "So, all I had to do was peg you to get you to make me breakfast?"

He laughed, although looking slightly ashamed, "I guess so."

He put the tray on my lap, sat beside me and asked, looking nervous, "So, um, did you enjoy last night?"

Turning into the man briefly, I answered, "Not really," before I took a bite of toast... which was only slightly burnt.

"Oh!" He said, looking instantly disappointed, as if I had deflated him faster than a tire running over a nail.

I finished chewing, allowing him to stew in insecurity for a moment before I responded. "I'm just kidding," I smiled, before adding, "I loved it. Plus, anything that ends with you making breakfast is a worthwhile experience."

"You brat," he said, giving a huge sigh of relief.

"Were you really that worried?" I asked, looking at his extreme and opposite reactions.

"It was a crazy night," he said, before adding, "and you'd been drinking."

I laughed. "Oh no, trust me. I knew exactly what I was doing."

"And you did it well," he said.

"Well?" I questioned. "I just did it well?"

"Sorry, you were amazing," he corrected.

"I better have been," I teased. After a pause, I asked, "Was it what you imagined it would be?"

"Even better," he said. "I mean, just giving myself to you so completely was very exciting."

"I have to admit," I continued. "It felt surreal to be on the giving end instead of the receiving."

"Did you like it?" Chris asked.

"I did," I nodded. "I felt powerful and in control."

"Funny, I enjoyed the complete lack of control," he said. "I was completely at your whim."

"As you always should be," I smiled.

"Yes, ma'am," he nodded.

"Why don't you give me the ultimate breakfast in bed?" I asked.

"What would that be?" He asked.

"Breakfast and watching Pride and Prejudice," I teased, that being my favourite movie, based on my favourite book, from my favourite author.

"I don't I love you that much," he teased right back, having already suffered through watching more than one version of it with me.

"Well, then, how about a good pussy licking while I eat this breakfast you made for me," I suggested instead.

"That, I can do," he said, moving under the sheets and between my legs.

"This I could get used to," I said with a soft moan as I took a bite of bacon, crispy like I like it, as his tongue made contact.

Like a man who knows his wife, he just licked me at a leisurely pace, not trying to get me off, but just allowing me to enjoy the sensual pleasure while I ate.

As he licked me, I thought to myself, 'We don't have to pick up the kids until two. That gives me time for one more pegging'.

I finished eating, put the tray beside me and moaned, "Now give me my breakfast orgasm."

Without a word, his tongue shifted from sweet and slow to more aggressive.

I moaned, "That's it baby, lick my pussy."

I closed my eyes and just allowed the pleasure to gradually increase.

Soon I was moaning louder.

Then my legs were stiffening.

Finally. I was putting my hands under the sheets, grabbing his head and holding him deep in my wetness as I came.

Hard.

I came as the past two nights had been a rekindling of our marriage in all ways. We shared our secret truths; we fucked like passionate lovers; we explored each other's fantasies; we came to grips with the pleasure anal sex can bring.

Through anal sex, as bizarre as it sounds, we became more than just man and wife again... we became passionate lovers again.

The passion was burning strong, after a couple of years of flickering almost to oblivion.

He lapped up all my cum like he always did... seeming to be the rare guy who literally loved eating pussy.

I got out of bed and asked, "Want to get fucked one more time before we have to get up and join civilization?"

Chris crawled out from underneath the sheets as he joked, "Have I created a monster?"

"You've awakened another side of me," I nodded, grabbing the harness from the floor where I'd left it. Looking at it, I added, "I better give it a good wash first."

I went to the bathroom and gave it a thorough wash before getting completely naked and putting the harness on me.

When I returned, Chris asked, "What position do you want me in?"

I grabbed the lube, returned to the bed and said, "Let's try you on your side."

"Okay," he nodded, rolling onto his side.

I noticed his cock was completely erect as he did.

I teased, "Obviously you're excited."

"I know it makes me less manly, but I can't help it," he said, looking both vulnerable and excited.

I lubed the cock and comforted him. "Honey, at first I thought it was weird too. Actually, I was shocked and devastated. I felt I wasn't enough for you. But talking to Marina, and even Bethany, as well as doing a lot of research, I learned a few things that made me comfortable and intrigued."

"What did you learn?" He asked.

"In essence that this makes you more of a man," I answered, as I leaned beside him, me spooning him for the first time sexually.

"How?" He asked, shivering in my arms.

"Because you are willing to be vulnerable with me. Honest. Most men will be curious about anal sex or gay sex in their life, the same way most women have curiosity about other women," I explained, as I moved my cock to his ass.

He turned his head back. "Have you had lesbian thoughts?"

"Maybe," I answered, non-committal as I slowly penetrated my husband.

He moaned, "I'll take that as a yes."

"You're such a man," I sighed, as I slid my cock inside him.

"Not feeling like a man at the moment," he said, as he took all my cock.

"Oh you'll always be my man," I said, kissing his neck. I then added, as I began to fuck him, "And also my little bitch."

"Oh God," he groaned. "Fuck me, baby."

"You like being my bitch?" I asked.

"God yes," he moaned, as I fucked him hard.

I fucked him for a couple of minutes in this position, but found it awkward and tiring.

I said, slowing down, "I have learned that giving is a lot more work than receiving."

He laughed, "Tell me about it. Especially when your woman takes forever to come."

"That's not always true," I protested, although it was usually true.

"Alcohol speeds up the process," he bantered.

"It does turn me from prim and proper to horny and wild," I agreed, as I pulled out and added, "Get on your knees."

"Words I never thought you'd be saying to me," he said, as he moved into position.

"Me either," I agreed, as I moved behind him. "Yet, now it seems so natural."

"I'm not sure it feels natural, but it sure feels good," he said, as I slid my cock back into him.

"And I have to admit you look fucking hot getting fucked," I added... which was true. I then began fucking him harder in this position.

"Ohhh," he groaned, as he buried his face in a pillow.

I fucked him for a couple of minutes in this position as his moans got louder and I could see his cock was iron stiff.

I recalled a pegging porn scene I had watched and pulled out and ordered, "On your back, baby."

He rolled over slowly and asked, with a smile, "I'm not your bitch anymore?"

"I should have put you back in your cheerleader costume," I smiled, as I pulled him to the edge of the bed.

"Wow, I like this side of you," he said.

"What side is that?" I asked.

"Sexy dominant," he answered, as I got off the bed and moved up to the edge.

I shrugged, "I like that descriptor." I spread his legs and slid my cock back into his ass with one hard thrust.

"Oh, this is different," he groaned.

"Jerk off," I ordered.

"K," he nodded, as he began to stroke himself as I fucked him.

"I want to watch you come from me fucking you, baby," I purred, fucking him as fast as I could, before adding, knowing he'd like it, "My little bitch."

"Oh yes," he whimpered, his breathing heavy, as he furiously stroked himself; heavy in a way it never was when he was the one doing the fucking.

"Come for me, bitch," I demanded, sexily. "I want to see you erupt from me fucking your sweet ass like a little slut."

"Oh yes, Dani," he whimpered. "Fuck my ass."

"I wish I was flexible enough to bend down and suck your cock while fucking you," I said, his hard cock looking so delicious.

"That would be amazing," he groaned and then shot his cum all over himself.

I kept fucking him throughout his brief orgasm (always feeling sorry for men getting such a brief moment of pleasure, while a woman's could last minutes).

When he stopped jerking himself off, I pulled out, leaned forward and licked his cum off his firm stomach. I loved how his body was in as good a shape now as the day I met him.

"Fuck, I love you," he said weakly.

"You know, starting with 'fuck' makes it a lot less romantic," I teased.

"You just fucked my ass," he pointed out.

"And now you're going to eat my pussy," I countered, as I got on the bed, got out of the harness and straddled his face.

"Mmmmmm, breakfast in bed," he quipped as he leaned up and started licking.

"Anything for my husband," I responded, as I closed my eyes and enjoyed his tongue.

He licked me and I just enjoyed, my second orgasm of the morning lingering just below the surface. I also felt bad for men as they couldn't have multiple orgasms like women could.

Chris was amazing at licking pussy and often had me ready to explode in only a couple of minutes.

Today would have been no exception as pegging him had me pretty revved up, but having already just come he would have to work at it. Yet, I wanted to get fucked. I sighed realizing that wasn't possible after he just shot his load. Then a neat idea popped into my head.

"Want to fuck my ass, baby?" I asked, craving a cock in it.

"I'd love to, baby, but I need recovery time," he answered.

I got off the bed, grabbed the strap-on and said, "Use this."

"Seriously?" he asked, surprised.

"Well, I shouldn't have let you come, but I can't go back in time and change that, so this will have to do," I shrugged, handing it to him.

"Okay," he nodded, as he put the harness on himself.

"One day, that may make a great double penetration toy," I smiled, the idea exciting the moment I said it.

He laughed, "That, I would love to try."

I grabbed the lube and handed it to him, and helped him put the harness on. "Men, you really are helpless without women."

"Tough to argue," he agreed, as he lubed the strap-on that had recently been in his own ass.

Once I had it on him, I go onto the bed, on all fours and demanded, "Now come and fuck my ass."

"Yes, ma'am," he nodded, as he eagerly joined me on the bed. He poured more lube on my ass and then began rubbing the cock up and down my ass cheeks.

"Fuck my ass," I demanded, wanting to feel the difference of being fucked by his cock and a strap-on cock.

"So demanding," he teased, as he slid the thin cock in me.

"Just do as you're fucking told," I shot back, teasing.

"Yes, ma'am," he replied, as he began slowly fucking me.

After a couple of minutes, I wanted it harder and began bouncing back on him, taking the entire cock as deep as I could in my ass.

"Oh yes, take it all," he groaned.

"Mmmm, you like watching me take it in the ass like a cheap whore?" I moaned.

"God, yes," he admitted.

Once I was close, the ass fucking driving me wild, but not getting me off, I fell forward, rolled onto my back, spread my legs and demanded, "Get licking."

He buried his face between my legs and licked.

As my breathing got heavier, my orgasm rising, I moaned, "Yes, baby, don't stop."

He moved to my clit, tugged it between his lips and shook his head.

"Fuck!" I screamed as the sudden pressure was intense and something he had never done before.

In seconds, my orgasm flooded out of me and onto his face.

He kept lapping until I pushed him away and, still trembling, said, "Still coming,"

He rolled onto his side and watched me.

I smiled, "Perv."

He shrugged, "Says the one who fucked her husband's ass."

I laughed weakly, and countered, "Says the one who has a whole collection of anal toys for himself."

"Truce," he called. "We're both pervs."

I stood up, having to pee badly, "We're not perverts, we're sexual beings finally able to truly express all our hidden fantasies and wants."

"That I can live with," he smiled.

"Good, because I have more questions," I said. "But first I got to pee and then we need to go and get the kids."

"We have a little more time," he said, looking at the alarm clock in the night stand.

"We've a stop to make first," I said and gave a wink.

"Where?" He asked.

"That is for me to know and you to find out," I smiled and left him to ruminate where.

Forty minutes later, we were in the car and I was driving. I asked, wanting to clarify the one thing that I was still insecure about. "So, I have to ask this."

"Anything," he said.

"Do you find guys attractive?" I asked.

"Not at all," he admitted. I sighed a big sigh of relief. But before I could enjoy my relief he added, "But I do find cocks attractive."

"You do?" I asked, trying not to sound deflated.

"It's hard to explain," he said, looking down into his lap.

"Try," I said, wanting to hear more and wanting to text Marina to ask if this was normal too.

"I don't find men attractive at all," he repeated. "But I love the look of a cock, especially hard."

"Me too," I joked, reaching over and squeezing his flaccid cock. I wanted to hear his answer and be supportive even as I was swarming in insecurities and worst case scenarios (my husband was gay!)

He continued, putting his hand on my nylon-clad leg, "For example, I don't have a single fantasy where I kiss a guy, but..."

He paused.

I pushed him on. "Honey, you can tell me anything."

"Well, it's just I do have fantasies of stroking another's man's cock, sucking another man's cock and even, before the pegging last night, getting fucked by another man's cock," he admitted, looking ashamed.

"Oh," was all I could say for a moment as I processed this new information.

"I'm sorry," he said, looking so guilty, so defeated.

I said, "Don't apologize, honey. Your fantasies and feelings are yours and are what they are."

"It's just," he said and then added, "I'm not gay, Dani."

"Trust me, the way you hammered my ass on Friday proved that," I said, trying to lighten the mood.

"That was unexpected and amazing," he said.

"This whole weekend has been," I agreed, again squeezing his now growing cock.

"That is an understatement," he laughed.

I asked, curious, especially with where I planned to go next, "Was my cock big enough?"

His already red face went a darker shade. "Honestly?"

"No, lie to me," I bantered.

"I would love to try bigger," he admitted.

"Longer or thicker?" I asked. His cock now completely hard in his trousers.

"Both," he admitted.

"You cock slut," I teased.

This made him roar with laughter.

"What?" I asked, as I turned into the strip mall where the adult store was.

He tried to answer as he kept laughing, "it's just... not something... I ever imagined my wife calling me that."

"Ditto," I agreed, as I parked.

"An adult store?" He asked.

"So deductive," I teased, as I got out of the car.

He followed me in and was surprised when I went directly to the anal section.

We were there less than a minute when we were greeted by the saleswoman that Bethany had had a quickie with, who said, "Back already?"

I shrugged. "I thought my husband should be a part of the toy shopping."

"Great idea," the girl nodded, looking to my husband. "What are you looking for?"

I glanced to my husband, who looked absolutely sheepish. "Honey, what are we looking for?"

He looked so adorable, so shy, which was so unlike him, that I couldn't help but make my usual super confident man get more uncomfortable.

"I want a strap-on that is bigger than the one I bought last time," I answered.

"Oh, it's for him," she nodded with a smile. "That is awesome."

My husband looked like he wanted to turtle, like some of the guys he used to beat up when he was playing professional hockey.

He stammered, "I-um-well-I..."

"It's nothing to be embarrassed of," she said. "I respect a man who can explore all aspects of pleasure and allow himself to be pegged."

"Me too," I agreed. "Unfortunately, the one I bought isn't long enough or thick enough."

Chris still looked incredibly uncomfortable. He didn't say anything as the cute saleswoman joked, "Sometimes size matters."

I laughed. Squeezing my husband's hand, "Size always matters."

She laughed, as she handed me a large package. "This harness comes with five different cocks you can insert in it in a variety of lengths and girths," she explained.

"It comes with different colours too," I said, as I showed the different cocks to Chris.

He just nodded, although I truly wasn't sure what the nod meant.

I asked, "Is that a yes, buy it?"

"Sure," he said.

"There is a new series of unique sex toys made more for lesbian couples, but can also be used for pegging that can get both lovers off at the same time," she said, as she grabbed a package containing a uniquely shaped pink toy.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Kinky Tales: Love & Pegging

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds