• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Kiss Kiss

Kiss Kiss

Iris fidgeted and hid her face in her hands, giggling, " you don't have to do this, you know."

"You said that already, " he turned and grinned his wolfish grin, bright white teeth poking out from the tawny fuzz of his goatee. Three months they had been together, and still the sight of that face smiling so cheekily turned her into a kid. She fidgeted a little more.

"Sorry."

He turned fully around and stepped towards her, brandishing her tube of Urban Decay's Waterloo liquid eyeliner, " you say that again and I'll stab you in the eye with your mascara! "

"That's not mascara, Matthew."

"I know; I'm trying to make you laugh."

It worked, and she stood up to kiss him, wrapping her arms around his neck, " I like you, " she bubbled.

He kissed her nose, " I like you, too. Sit down again, though, I'm ready."

She sat, and tied her pink and purple streaked hair into a bun to keep stray locks from getting in his way. Her foundation was already smoothed on and set, taking away her pores and freckles but leaving the little birthmark on the apple of her left cheek. He sat in front of her now, a determined expression on his face, and unscrewed the cap to her tube of Urban Decay's Waterloo liquid eyeliner. Iris held her breath, closed her eyes, and felt with heightened senses the cool stroke of glimmering lavender across first one eyelid, then the other. He used his thumb to pull her eyelids taunt and winged the color out just a bit, then told her to look sharply upward so that he could line under her eyes. The next step was a coat of Anna Sui's Eye Gloss in a sheer lime green that made the grey in her blue eyes look silver. Some burgundy-brown mascara from L'Oreal balanced everything, and when he was done she batted her eyes girlishly and said, " how do I look? "

Matthew swallowed hard, " really incredible."

The Stila grapefruit-flavored Lip Glaze slicked over her lips quickly, almost carelessly, so that he could begin more exciting things. Already naked before him, Matthew held Iris' right breast gingerly in his hand and ran his thumb over her tightening nipple. The Givenchy Rouge Miroir lipstick tube already looked faintly sexual; a blunt base tapered upwards in an exaggerated tower that resembled some kind of futuristic silver dildo. Iris looked at herself in the mirror on the cap and grinned. She looked more like a nymph than a person. Matthew spread the sheer blue-red color over her nipple and she hung her head back, sighing. The color made her flesh look so pale, and her nipples brightly jutting from the tips of these little orbs were raspberries topping mounds of whipped cream. He couldn't resist a lick as soon as he was finished, and the faint vanilla taste of the lipstick bled onto his tongue like alcohol, burning him and teasingly forcing him to want more.

Iris was incapable of the patience that her lover had conjured with her. She pulled her hair out of its bun and the bright fuschia stripes framed her face like flower petal or flowers; a crown for the faerie princess. She hurriedly smudged Cargo's Kona powder eyeshadow over Matthew's eyelids and onto his temples, amazed at how the flat cola color made him look aboriginal, wild. There was nothing girly about his lips when she stained them with Eden Lipsmash by Smashbox, rather, the purple made her think of a jungle feline with blood on his chin. She kissed him full on the mouth, smearing its pigments, and dragged him down on top of her on the ground. He played the role of the cat well, biting her neck as his fingertips stroked with varied pressure all across her breasts and shoulders, awakening her body what was in store for it. Matthew rubbed more lipstick on his fingertips and knelt between Iris' legs, darkening the lips of her labia with the wax color until they were supernaturally dark and bright, beckoning.
His fingers stayed at her pussy to penetrate and tease while he easily turned himself around so that he was crouching over her, and his fully erect cock hung tantalizingly over her mouth. She held it with both hands, moving each from the crown to the base, over and over, mimicking what it was to enter her repeatedly without withdrawing. Soon she was too curious to keep it up, though, and Iris and took the head of his shaft into her mouth, laving it with her tongue, kissing the opening at the very tip to coax out a pearl of precum. Matthew kissed at Iris' thighs and her hipbones, keeping his stimulation of her delicate at first. His hands were still on her femininity, the social finger of each hand inside her and massaging the muscle of her opening, feeling it relax and contract in time with his kisses. A thumb found her clit, already standing free of its hood, and circled it. She squirmed free before he had a chance to begin eating her, moving like a jewel-encrusted lizard from beneath his weight.

"No, " she panted, her hands on either side of his face, her tongue against his mouth, " there will be time for that later. I need you to fuck me, Matthew, now."

Her nails were talons on his shoulders, insisting. And Matthew was all too happy to oblige. He lay back, arms around her slim torso, rubbing her body obscenely over his. Iris crouched over his waist, one hand pressed on his belly while the other gripped his erection and guided it inside her. She sat still on his belly, joined up with him, and guided his hands to her breasts. The magenta color came away on his fingertips as he toyed with her nipples, leaving bright rubicund streaks over her breasts, her tummy, the print of five fingers on her arm when he held Iris roughly still to sit up and keep her close. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut as she moved up and down on him, and the sepia on her eyelashes left tiny crisscross marks like brambles on the tops of her cheeks. As they moved together, his hips coming upwards to force his cock into her and her hips thrusting downwards to let him past the modicum of resistance, she became less a sprite and more a warrior, taking from him what she needed and offering herself simultaneously for him to have as he liked.

The fucking didn't last for very long, but the orgasms that capped it were extended and powerful, the culmination to such earthy attraction. Iris climaxed first, further slickening her tunnel for him and enjoying what it felt to be fucked when she was so hypersensitive. His hips bucked with impressive strength, lifting her body up and down like a doll until he slowed and stopped, his head back, growling and moaning, hands squeezing her bottom until she bruised. Matthew felt her hands on his cheeks, her face close to his, her eyes full of ethereal tenderness, a maternal wisdom somewhere in her smile as she kept her hips going in little circles as the last of his orgasm ebbed away. They stayed connected, smiling, then laughing, before they stood together and made their way to the bathroom for a long, hot shower.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Kiss Kiss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds