Kiss of the Succubus Ch. 03

"Ted, NO!!!" Grace screamed.

Ted seemed aware of no one in the world but the succubus who was welcoming him into her embrace. He stumbled, one sickly step after another, desperate to have her in his arms. He didn't seem to notice his bruised and bloody feet, or his desperate wife calling for him. He didn't even hear the whistle of the train off in the distance, coming ever closer.

"TED!!!"

Grace hurried off the bridge, looking for some way to get down to the tracks. There was a rocky incline between her and the rails; leaving Grace no choice but to carefully climb down and hope she would not trip and fall.

"Ted, come over here!" Gabby called out, sweetly. "Come give me a kiss!"

"I'm coming, baby, I'm coming!" Ted cried out, exhausted but unwilling to rest for even a second.

Grace carefully squirmed down the rocks, struggling to maintain her balance. To her fortune, most of the rocks seemed steady and solid, allowing her to easily make her way down the incline with her hands and feet without slipping.

She had nearly reached the bottom when the rock beneath her right foot gave away, and sent Grace tumbling to the ground. Panic struck her, and fear for her unborn baby kicked in her maternal instinct. She cushioned her fall with her open palms, cutting them deeply with gravel as she did. She rolled over onto her butt and saw Ted and Gabby had almost reached each other.

"No!" Grace screamed. "Don't kiss her! Ted, do NOT kiss her!"

The spotlight of a locomotive appeared on the horizon, and grew steadily brighter as the train whistle became louder.

"TED, GET OFF THE TRACKS!" Grace screamed at the top of her lungs. Groaning, she pulled herself to her feet.

Ted stumbled forward, letting nothing stop him from reaching his queen. She smiled lovingly as he took her into his arms.

"Ted, you came to me!" Gabby cooed. "Come, give me a kiss!"

"TED, NO!" Grace screamed. She hurried towards the embracing couple.

Ted placed his lips upon Gabby's, and the two lovers shared a long, passionate kiss. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, and squeezed her body as they slipped their tongues into each other's mouths. Ted kissed her long and passionately, oblivious of the oncoming locomotive speeding towards the very spot where he now stood.

Grace's mouth fell open in shock as the train sped closer. She ran towards her husband as fast as her pregnant body would allow.

Gabby pulled her mouth from Ted's and stared at him with pure red, glowing eyes.

Now you're damned!

It was the voice of not a woman, but a demon. She vanished into nothingness, leaving Ted clutching empty air. He looked up just in time to see the train, one second before it hit him.

Blood and body parts splattered in every direction, coating Grace in the pieces of her husband as she approached. The train came to a squealing halt, but too late to spare the hapless victim who didn't see the oncoming death machine until it was too late.

Grace dropped to her knees, opened her mouth, and let out a silent scream.

TO BE CONTINUED...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds