Kiss of the Succubus Ch. 06

"Oh, right," he said, digging out his wallet. "How much?"

"Depends what you wanna do. What are ya into?" she asked innocently.

Sam cleared his throat. "Well, I was hoping I could- lick your legs up and down..." He stared up at Grace expectantly. She didn't react. "...lay on the floor while you walk on top of me..."

Grace nodded.

"...stick your feet in my mouth and wiggle your toes..."

"Uh huh," she said, still smiling.

"...let me jack off into your panties..."

Grace nodded again.

"...then you put the panties on and walk around the room in them..."

"Anything else?" she asked.

"...and then stick your tongue in my asshole."

Grace cracked a smile, impressed by his imaginative request. Sam looked visibly relieved she hadn't run from the room screaming.

"So how much would that be?" he asked, fidgeting.

"I'd say, oh, two fifty ought to do it." She batted her eyelashes, making him blush.

"Er, okay." He opened his wallet and handed her three Benjamins. Grace stuffed them into her tube top. While he waited for his change, Grace instead produced from her tube top a badge.

"Not your night, sweetie. You're under arrest."

Sam's face sank. "Ah, shit." He got up from his bed and hurried over towards his desk.

"Come on, let's take a walk," Grace said, beckoning him towards her.

He reached into the top drawer of his desk and produced a .38, and aimed it at Grace. She took a step back.

"Easy there, cowboy. All you've got is a solicitation charge. No need to turn this into a felony."

Sam fumed.

"Shut up, you lying bitch! Get on your knees!"

Grace's face sank.

"You really want to kill a police officer? There's a team of cops watching this house right now."

Sam shook his head. "I can't go to jail. Get on your knees."

Grace's heart raced. No john she'd busted had ever been this desperate to resist an arrest. A thought occurred to her that Sam had skeletons in his closet he did not want discovered.

"All right, I'm getting on my knees," Grace said. She readied herself, eyeing the open door that was only a few feet to her right. She dragged her right foot behind her, and as she slunk to a kneel, she bolted, hurrying out the door before Sam could react.

"Bitch!" he screamed, and fired at her. The bullet whizzed past her head as she sprinted stocking-footed down the hallway, leaving her heels behind. Sam ran after her, firing his gun haphazardly as she ducked and scurried down the stairway.

"Get back here, bitch!" he screamed. Panicking, he ran after her, not bothering to shoot as he stumbled down the stairs in pursuit.

Grace reached the base of the stairway and realized that if she went for the front door she would be an easy target when Sam came down the stairs. Grace instead bolted around the corner and headed for the back door. She heard Sam's footsteps pounding down the stairway while she raced for the exit.

Fiddling with the doorknob, Grace quickly twisted it open, and scampered down the back steps into the back alley. She'd only made it a few steps when Sam was on her, and grabbed her by her hair.

"No, please! I have a fiancé!" Grace cried, while Sam held his gun to her head.

"Get in the van," he hissed.

To her shock, a white windowless van was indeed parked nearby. Sam pushed her towards it and unlocked the back hatch.

As if the thought of being dragged away in a van wasn't terrifying enough, Grace was shocked to find the van filled with cattle prods, leather restraints, and devices for sexual torture. Sam wrestled Grace inside. As she struggled to break free, he took something hanging from the van's wall and dropped it next to her. Grace turned to see it was a black leather spiked collar.

"Put it on," he ordered.

Grace examined the collar, and gasped at the sharp, bloodstained metal spikes that lined the inside. She recognized the shape of those spikes, the marks that had been found on the necks of nearly a dozen murdered young women over the past fifteen years.

"Oh my God," Grace exclaimed. "You're the San Amaury Slasher."

"Nice to meet you," Sam said. "Now put it on."

Trembling, Grace took the collar and wrapped it around her neck. She didn't lock it closed, but already she could feel the sharp spikes poking her neck.

"Lock it shut," he ordered.

Grace turned onto her back and looked up at Sam, who stood over her with his gun to her head. She could see a dildo sporting razor sharp spikes mounted on the wall behind him, but it was just out of her reach. But she did have a weapon of her own. The switchblade, the one her partner had given her, was strapped to her inner thigh. Benny had given it to her before her very first undercover assignment.

Carefully, Grace lifted her skirt, and grabbed the blade. She lay between his legs; if she were quick, she only needed to thrust upwards, and she could sink the blade right in his scrotum.

"Do it," he demanded. "Lock the collar closed."

"Okay," she said.

With one quick thrust, she swung the blade upwards. If she'd been a little faster, just by a second, Grace was certain she could have landed the blade directly into his balls. But she hadn't been. He'd seen what she was trying to do, and he'd grabbed her wrist and twisted the blade from her grasp before she could react.

"Too slow," he teased, taking the blade from her. Grace grunted, trying to reacquire the blade, but he pulled it out of her reach.

"Don't move!"

Sam turned to face Officer Benny Mitchel and Detective Joe Pratt as they rounded the corner into the alley and faced him with their guns drawn. Sam immediately opened fire, hitting Benny square in the chest. The bullet bounced off his vest, only for Sam's second bullet to land just above his sternum. Benny fell flat on his back, and Joe jumped clear just in time to dodge Sam's third bullet.

"Benny!" Grace screamed.

Sam pulled Grace into a sitting position and knelt behind her, putting one arm around her neck and his gun to her temple when Joe edged back into view with his gun trained on Sam.

"One more step, she's dead!" Sam warned.

"Dwyer, you all right?" Joe asked.

Grace nodded.

"Give it up, there's no way out of this!" Joe shouted.

"Oh, I know," Sam said. "Just let me kill her. Let me kill one more bitch, and I'll give myself up. How about it?"

"Drop the gun or I drop you!" Joe shouted. "You've got three seconds. One! Two!"

Sam looked at Benny, choking on his own blood on the ground.

"I guess he'll have to do," he quipped. Sam dropped his gun and released Grace. He held his hands in the air.

"Get on the floor! Face down! Now!" Joe ordered.

Sam lay face down on the floor of the van, while Grace hopped out. As Joe read Sam his rights, Grace hurried to Benny's side.

"Benny, you hang in there! We'll get you an ambulance, you hear me? We'll get you-"

Grace awoke. Benny's dead eyes burned into her memory, just as they had in countless dreams before. She had to look around the room a bit to remind herself where she was. The bedroom of her grandparents' cottage. She took a deep breath, and waited for her pulse to return to normal. Turning over in bed, she saw Kayla was gone. Grace sat up with a start.

"Kayla?" she asked.

She looked to the floor. Bernie lay there untouched, but there was no sign of her daughter. Fearing she'd slept through her deadline, Grace jumped out of bed and hurried down the hallway, looking to the grandfather clock. It was ten minutes to midnight. She breathed a sigh of relief.

"Kayla?" she repeated. She knew the girl was likely sleepwalking, but the discomfort was all the same. Hurrying from room to room, Grace checked every closet and under every piece of furniture.

"KAYLA!" she screamed. She glanced out the back window, and to her surprise, she found her. The young girl stood at the edge of the cliff, staring off at the ocean. Grace hurried towards the back door.

Don't.

She heard Lukas' voice.

Stay away from her. Or I will make her jump.

Grace caught a glimpse of the hallway mirror. Balko's face materialized in the mirror, and stared at her.

The time has come, Grace. You will come to me, now.

Grace backed away, but Balko's leering visage stared right at her.

Now, Grace. You haven't much time.

Balko's face dissipated, and Grace's reflection appeared in his place. She peered out the back window again, and saw Kayla stood firmly in place. Balko no doubt had the power to make her jump if he wished.

Grace picked up one of the wooden stakes. She could bring it with her, and likely fail to get it anywhere near Balko before he sent Kayla over the cliff's edge. Sobbing, Grace snapped the stake in two, tossing the pieces to the floor. She slumped to the floor herself, and buried her face in her hands.

As she cried silently to herself, the grandfather clock ticked on, each click of the old timepiece a reminder of where she needed to be.

"Why?" she cried softly. "Why, why why?"

The clock did not answer. It ticked on, and Grace knew that was the only answer she would get. She pulled herself to her feet, and took off her clothes.

* * * * *

She opened the front door, and stepped out onto the porch. The cool night air chilled her naked body as she stepped barefoot across the creaky wooden slats and onto the grass. The grandfather clock struck midnight, and chimed, one gong after another, urging her to hurry.

She took one last look into the back yard, and saw Kayla hadn't moved. Balko likely used the same hypnotism spell he'd worked on Daniel Becket; Grace had never gotten Kayla to stand so still in her life.

After taking one last look at her catatonic daughter, Grace continued towards the dirt path that led down to the beach. A scant amount of moonlight provided just enough light to find her way. Not that Grace needed it, she and Nora had run down this path to go swimming countless times, enough that Grace could have found her way blindfolded.

She hurried along, wincing as her bare feet seemed to find every sharp twig and branch that lay along the path. The slope was steep near the end; Grace remembered how much she loved barreling down the hill and diving directly into the surf, but this time she controlled her pace, wanting to be ready for anything.

She arrived at the bottom, and warily stepped onto the sand. Lukas stood near the shore's edge, where a roaring bonfire had been prepared just out of the tide's reach. Daniel Becket sat on a fallen tree trunk several feet away, facing the fire. He was still motionless and catatonic. Lukas grinned as Grace approached.

"Grace! So pleased you were able to make it!" He held out his hand towards her. He was dressed in a fine suit and dress pants, though he was barefoot underneath. Reluctantly, Grace went to him, but looked at Daniel as she did.

"I'm sorry," she whispered to Daniel, a tear rolling down her cheek. "I tried. I tried."

If Lukas heard her, he pretended not to. He took her hand and ran his finger gently up her forearm, across the many self-inflicted scars, mementos, from long ago.

"Pretty," he said. He kissed her softly on the cheek. Grace froze like a statue, not wanting any more physical contact with him than absolutely necessary. Lukas seemed to sense this, and he stepped closer to her, grabbing her waist and pulling her body against his.

"You look- positively ravishing," he whispered into her ear. Grace felt goosebumps rush across her skin as he rested his palm on the side of her belly. "Tonight would have been the night Kristina would have been born, wouldn't it?"

Grace nodded.

"I'm sure it's no coincidence that you're here with me tonight instead of bearing your child. It must be killing you to think of what could have been."

Grace tried to repress her tears, but she couldn't. She didn't want to show a hint of weakness in front of him, but he knew just which of her buttons to push. She could feel his erection growing the more she sobbed, which only upset her worse. He released her, and pushed her backward into the sand.

"Well then, I think it's time the other guests arrived. Come on out, girls!"

Lukas clapped his hands, and a white, wispy cloud emerged from the fire. The white cloud formed into the image of a nude woman, and soon after, a second. The ghostly women howled in agony as they rose from the fire. One after another, more ghostly nude women appeared and gently drifted over the water. They stared sadly and longingly at Grace, as if to extend sympathy towards her. Grace recognized many of the ghostly women.

She saw Marianne LeClair, Riley Pierson, her own sister Nora, and even Gabby Becket. The kind Gabby, the one she'd met at the Beckets' home all those years ago. Perhaps this is how Balko's victims truly spend eternity. The demoness occupying Gabby's body now was something else.

There were countless other ghostly women Grace did not recognize, although she did notice the least faded of the ghost nudes bore a striking resemblance to the clerk girl she'd met at the Shady Woods the previous night. She was yet another pretty girl who'd lost her life because Grace hadn't caught Lukas soon enough. Her heart sank yet again.

"Is this your plan, Lukas?" Grace snapped. "To add me to your harem of ghost slaves? Why? To what end? You really think one more dead woman will fill the hole Annabelle left in your life? Killing me won't bring her back."

Lukas glared at Grace.

"And killing me won't bring back Benny Mitchel," Lukas said. "Nor will it erase the scars on your arm, or undo the rapes your father subjected you to, or change the fact that your husband chose to fuck a dead woman rather than stay with you!"

Grace felt her blood boil with rage. She'd have struck him if he hadn't had her daughter's life in his hands. She was about to rise to her feet, when Lukas held out his hand instructing her to stay seated. She did.

"The fact of the matter is, Grace, we both have our reasons for why we do the things we do. So why bother debating it?"

Grace had to admit he had a point. There was no hope of any understanding between the two of them. To reason with him was a waste of time.

"Well, with that settled, we can get started!" Lukas said, excitedly. He turned to the fire. "Now, I usually wait until after I've claimed a girl to do this, but since we have a beautiful fire, I thought..."

He took from the bonfire a glowing red brand. The letters "LB," in red hot metal, shimmered at the end of the long staff. It was then that Grace noticed that each of the ghost women sported these letters on their inner thighs, permanently marking them as one of his.

"You will need to remain still, Grace," Lukas said. "This will be quite uncomfortable."

Grace inched backwards. Lukas took a step closer, holding the brand towards her.

"Grace- you need to cooperate. Someone is counting on you."

Grace looked to the top of the cliff, where Kayla still stood. Below her, there was a twenty-foot drop directly onto jagged rocks. Ocean waves crashed over the rocks before retreating and crashing over them again.

Grace stared back at the glowing brand. She swallowed. She held perfectly still, prepared to submit to her fate. Lukas smiled.

"Wonderful. Now spread your legs for me. Nice and wide."

Grace opened her legs as wide as she could. She had to fight the urge to crawl backwards as Lukas came closer and closer with the red-hot brand. She shot one last pleading glance at Daniel and the ghost women, but they both seemed equally powerless to help her.

She closed her eyes shut, and prayed it would be over fast. The metal hissed as it touched her skin, while searing pain shot throughout her body. She let out a scream, as Balko burned his signature into her soft flesh. He pressed hard, imprinting the letters deep, so that not only her skin but the muscles beneath would be permanently scarred by the fiery metal. She was certain he was pressing extra hard just for her.

At last he released, and had to yank swiftly to tear the metal from her, which had fused into her flesh. Grace opened her mouth and let out the loudest scream of her life. Lukas tossed the brand into the water.

"Well done, Grace. Well done. I hope you realize that the pain you're feeling now is but a fraction of the agony I experienced when you touched me with that silver ring." Lukas watched smugly as Grace rolled around in the sand whimpering; her hands hovering over but not touching the burning imprint on her thigh.

Laughing, Lukas dropped his pants, and Grace could see he was sporting a sizable erection. Few things excited him more than a beautiful woman in excruciating pain, especially if it was a woman he'd pursued as long as Grace.

"Grace," he said. "Now that you are going to be my next wife, it's time for you to do your wifely duty."

Struggling, Grace pulled herself up, and rested on her knees. With the throbbing pain on her thigh, kneeling in this position was actually the most comfortable for her. Lukas stepped towards her and held his erect penis directly in front of her face.

"Take it. Drain it just as I will soon drain you."

She closed her eyes as she took the throbbing cock into her mouth, and sucked it, repulsed and ashamed. Lukas smiled with glee as he basked in the warm touch of Grace's lips and tongue against his member.

"That's it. Suck it nice and easy," he sighed.

Grace obeyed, and squeezed her lips around the shaft and took it deep into her mouth, licking it all around as she did. The more she sucked, the stronger the taste of precum on her tongue. She sensed it would not be long before she was treated to a much larger mouthful of the stuff.

"Mmm. More dear. More," he moaned.

She wondered if he wanted to cum in her mouth, or if he would prefer to save himself for her other orifices. Remembering just how much semen she found inside the bodies of Marianne LeClair and Riley Pierson, she realized Balko probably had plenty to go around.

She was apparently correct. Grace suddenly felt her mouth fill with cum; the cool, sticky, salty goo pooled upon her tongue and made her wince. She was inclined to immediately spit it out but she knew Balko would likely stop her. Instead she let the ejaculate fill her mouth, while she tolerated the taste as best she could.

Lukas sighed. He let his penis drain completely before he withdrew from her mouth. He chuckled as the last drops of aftercum and saliva dribbled down her chin.

"That was wonderful dear. Now, swallow it down."

She obeyed. She nearly choked, but ingested the majority of it while still leaving the bitter taste on her lips and tongue.

"Now lie on your back," he said softly. He removed his jacket and dress shirt and laid them in the sand.

Grace lay on her back as he instructed. Lukas climbed on top of her, and slid his still erect penis inside her. She groaned in discomfort, but that only seemed to excite him more. Her brand stung when Lukas' body brushed against it, prompting Grace to spread her legs even farther.

He pumped in and out of her; treasuring every inch of her body. Grace could do nothing but lie still, and pray it would be over soon.

"Give yourself to me, Grace. Give me your body and soul!" he cried.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds