• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kissing Cousins

Kissing Cousins

With each conversation, the anticipation grew. I knew what would happen, and I was ready for it. I needed it, even.

The conversations began rather innocent. There were always other people around. A few glasses of wine and the conversations went from vague descriptions to vivid sexual content, yet it was still only borderline taboo. Our family has a way of being open when it comes to sexuality, so even though I went home with wet panties, nothing had crossed the line.

I remember being younger, thinking that my older cousin was the epitome of masculinity. He had a gentleman’s nature, but he was tall, strong, and he had just the right amount of hair on his body. I couldn’t gaze too long into his deep dark eyes for fear of drowning.

Over the years as I got to know him, my respect and desire for him grew. A deep, dark secret fantasy that I kept completely to myself.

One birthday, I went out with a few friends and I ran into my cousin. The bar was close to home, so since I was walking that night, I got nice and tipsy in typical birthday celebratory fashion. I spent the majority of the evening by my cousin’s side, and though I barely remember the conversation, I know it got a little dirty. To top off the evening, I nibbled on my cousin’s neck before I left for the evening.

The next day I felt embarrassed looking back: that was my cousin. But I couldn’t help but giggle a little bit, and the flush I felt sweep over me was not only from feeling silly.

Some time had passed, and I started chatting in instant message with my cousin. Finally he broke the ice and told me how badly he wanted me. I still get wet remembering how we talked about all of the dirty things we would do to each other.

The more we talked, the more the anticipation grew. I wanted him bad. I came for him in a video and sent it to him. He sent me a video of himself cumming to my video. I remember cumming over and over again to the thought of tasting all that cum pouring out of the tip of his cock. And his cock was perfect. Throbbing and juicy, wide and long. I wanted to feel it slide deep inside of me.

We agreed to find a time to meet up and have a few drinks. We were planning on taking it slow. I was nervous, and I know he was not. He seemed confident through all of it. He told me he wanted me more than any woman. It was driving us both mad and we knew we were going to savor every moment of it.

Ryan came to pick me up from my house and we decided to take a few drinks down to the beach. It was getting dark out as we drove across town. The car ride was filled with nervous conversation and gentle touches.

We parked down on a quiet beach and got out. He grabbed me in his arms and spun me around, then he leaned his face down into mine and our lips met for the first time. We stood there for a few minutes kissing and letting our hands discover each other’s bodies. I slid my hands across his hard chest as he found the curve along the edge of my ass. I felt his hard cock against my stomach as we stood next to his car, learning each other’s mouths.

After a short bit, we walked down onto the sand. We laid back sipping wine coolers and talked about everything. I pressed into his arm as we sat side by side.

There was silence for a bit, and we watched as lights began to drift across the sky. Somebody was letting loose fire lanterns and they were drifting above us. It was a magical moment.

He turned to me and again we began to kiss. He moved his lips down my neck over my torso and he lifted out my nipples with mouth. He teased and licked and sucked and nibbled while I moaned and pressed into him. I arched my back up off the ground as I felt his cock swell against me. I moved my hips into him as he worked his mouth down over my stomach.

He struggled for a moment trying to get my pants undone, but he eased them down with grace and brought his warm mouth against me. He teased on my inner thighs before his tongue made its way into my wetness. I moaned and grabbed the back of his head, my fingers sliding through his hair. I grabbed tight while he worked at my clit with his tongue, making me wetter and wetter. He slid a finger inside me and found my g-spot instantly. He sucked and nibbled my clit, making it swell with pleasure. There was no denying; he knew exactly what he was doing.

Suddenly he was swatting at his legs. The mosquitos were vicious.

I pulled my pants up and we gathered our stuff and worked our way back to his truck.

We drove around for a while, talking about different parts of the town, talking about family, talking about past relationships. Nothing in the world mattered, we both had huge smiles plastered on our faces.

After a little while of driving we parked in a closed department store parking lot and talked some more.

We saw more lanterns floating across the sky, even though we were far across town.

We laughed about how ‘slow’ we had taken it that night. So much for that! We kissed again. My heart was pounding, and my inner thighs were heating up. His hands found his way to my body, and my hand slipped into his lap to feel his cock ready to bust the seams of his jeans. I needed that cock inside me more than anything. There was a console in between us, so Ryan moved into my seat, I sat on top of him, and he put his hand down the front of my pants, sliding his finger deep into my wetness. He was hard against my ass as I sat on his lap, so I slid his cock out of his pants. He slid my pants down off of my hips until they were crumpled at my ankles, and I pushed my bare pussy up against his hard cock. It was so thick that I was reminded of losing my virginity trying to push it inside me, but I was very wet, so I rubbed all that wetness over the tip of his cock and forced my pussy down on it.

He filled up every part of me, so deep, so full. It was so good, better than I could have ever anticipated. I started rotating my hips around and around, feeling every part of him inside me; every movement sending intense waves of pleasure from inside of me out. I was losing control, moaning and bouncing and swirling my hips, and he was thrusting his cock in and out. His strong hands moved across my chest, tweaking my nipples, intensifying the pleasure waves that I had become so lost in. We rocked his truck, feeling every part of each other, the most intense pleasure rushing through our bodies. We were both moaning and sweating; panting for air, but neither one of us could stop. I felt him building up inside me: twitching and throbbing, his moans becoming more animalistic, and I knew he was about to cum. He pulled out and exploded in ecstasy, cum dripping off my ass cheek.

We sat for a minute before pulling ourselves together.

It was getting late, and I had to get home. He drove me home, and we both felt like Jell-O. He pulled up to my house and kissed me hard on the mouth. I slid my hands across his sexy torso and down to his lap one last time. His cock was starting to swell again, and if I could have, I would have coaxed one more load of sweet, hot, sticky cum out of him. Instead I hugged him hard and went home.

I knew I could never get enough of that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kissing Cousins

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 520 milliseconds