• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Kit and Karya: Lizardgirl and Human

Kit and Karya: Lizardgirl and Human

123456...10

Summary: In setting with the rest of my stories. Monstergirl lizard Kit captures a human girl by accident. Decides to keep her, and a whole load of bondage and lesbian stories, a little fantasy combat and some fun times develop.

Please enjoy.

*-*-*-*

In a monster girl village, a lizardgirl family of a widowed mother was getting for their daily lives.

"Morning mom!"

Kit the lizard-girl had woken up. Like all Lizardgirls of the new age of Mamono, her face and body appeared almost human, save for hands and feet ending in claws, scales on her face, limbs and a big, fat tail accentuate her round butt. Sauntering in her nightgown and scratching her leg with a lazy gait, Kit entered the bathroom and started her daily cleaning routine. Brushing her teeth last, she was getting ready for her day in a raiding party with the younger monster girls to obtain husbands.

Grooming her tail, she was in the living room as her older mother, wearing a sleeping robe, was cooking eggs for breakfast.

"Morning Kit! Have you slept well? Excited?"

"Sure thing mom!" She hugged her, giving her a kiss on her cheek. "I did all my training just for that."

The Reik's monster girls were going on a raid to clash with humans and grab as many men as possible for...romance purposes. Often one-sided, the...acquisitions would end up the humans in their hands, men often used for sex and ransom, women often only for ransoming. If they couldn't pay, they would be slaves, albeit well-treated and living quite liberated lives in ways they couldn't live in the Human Empire. Less than twenty percent were ransomed, often ransomed by human church's charities, or the soldiers' relatives. Five percent bought their freedom in time but stayed anyway as freedmen and freedwomen. Reik was liberal once the coin was available for the humans, with a lot of friendly monster girls to date and live with without adultery laws.

Sex did sell, after all.

"Be sure to bring a boy...Maybe one for me too?" Her mother winked.

"MOM!" Kit was already sitting down, digging in the omelet. "You want one boy for yourself? After Papa passed away last year?"

A man's picture was on the shelf, with a black ribbon on it. Her mother, Ssra sighed, grooming her scales and looking at a mirror with her claws.

"You think I lost it? It just doesn't feel right being alone you know...And the dark elves aren't selling any boys you know..." Ssra pouted. "We are all out of men this year."

"Yeah." Kit nodded. "We raided the humans' granaries so they sent a real army this time. Can I borrow your armor?" She sipped her orange juice, already eager for a fight. "Not that you are using it with your woodcarving job."

"Mhm." Her mom was eating pancakes, looking in a mirror. "You think I am putting on weight?" Kit chuckled, hissing in pleasure like a serpent when the coffee was just right.

"No mom, you aren't ugly. I'll see if I can get a second boy."

"Take my purse, if they capture extra, you can get boys at a discount." Ssra ate, smiling. "And get some cosmetics for me and yourself. Just because you capture them doesn't mean you ought to look plain if we want to capture their hearts." She smiled. "I'll get the spare rooms ready if you get a few, we can keep a few maids or boys."

Kit chuckled. "I love you, mom." She stood up, equipped herself, and kissed her mother on the cheek. Ssra would treat the humans well.

"I love you, stay safe honeybun."

*-*-*

The raiding party was a hodgepodge of monster girls, wielding anything from clubs to maces, from wooden spoons to squeaky toy swords. Goblin girls with inflatable squeaky dildoes, Arachne youths with spidery limbs and web lassoes and Minotaur pups with wooden clubs gathered, marching as they giggled, laughed and joked to the borderlands.

When they noticed a fleur-de-lis banner in the distance, the girls all quietened, hiding in bushes and trees until the enemy closed in, eager to punish the source of food raids to the village.

"Everyone, grab a cute boy! Careful!"

The only monster girl with a bow, a Salamander girl with a flaming tail, lifted her steel bow to the heavens and shot a flaming arrow. When the projectile hit behind the Lescatian brigade, a wall of flames erupted behind the men, as monster girls squealed and charged in, weapons brandished.

A little pitch and alcohol fed to the prairie grass, buried under the soil the day before humans attacked, worked wonders.

*-*-*-*

Karya steeled herself, helmet down. She was dressed completely as a male and disguised as one. Her black hair was short cut, her frame almost boyish, filling out fresh with the training. Being a street gutter orphan, disguising herself as a male was the only way to avoid rape and abuse, already proficient with a knife and a club.

The army fed her, put a bit of money and guaranteed a living. She didn't really feel like killing, but the village was raided of its beer and candy for a long time, and the Marshall had sent them to ensure the monster girls didn't raid anymore.

She grunted and raised her shield when the monster girls came charging, squealing cute goblins laughing with glee.

At least there was something she could work her frustration. Life was hard, pretending to be a boy, pretending to piss standing and making crude jokes with the men. She hit and downed a goblin with her studded club, and shield bashed another, charging with a yell.

The lines clashed, steel against steel, wood against wood, as men and monster clashed with yells, laughter, and giggles.

Karya saw a man go down with a bola, the salamander girl looming over the man, his arms stretched in surrender.

She flinched expecting a knockout or kill, and her eyes grew when the Salamander forcibly kissed him, removing his helmet, and carrying him off like a deer amongst the melee.

"LET'S HAVE SEX!"

"What..." Even the man was shocked, hoisted over her shoulder, his face buried in her captor's plump ass. "...really?"

The lizard girl simply giggled and carried him away.

"What the..." She almost got hit when her shield was bashed by a club.

"GRAB THE BOYS!" A yell erupted as monster girls, supported by bolas, spells shot by witch succubi wearing hats, whaled on the humans, who, after a few ball-lightning blasts, were too shocked to fight back.

The spell came from behind, a coruscating blast of light emanating from a grinning succubus wizard. An ambush!

Shit!

Karya panicked, fighting off several goblins and a Minotaur girl who grinned like mad, kneeing her on the stomach and shield bashing a goblin aside. Dodging several clubs, she rolled to her side and shot like an arrow, trying to escape. Everywhere she saw men on their backs, mounted by monster girls, tearing off their lower armor and kissing them.

"Fucking men! And their dicks!" Karya screamed in frustration, running away. No shame in that, realizing men were more interested in the girls than fighting. Even her friend, Tobias, locked in a kiss lined up against a tree with a minotaur, another minotaur grabbing his armor and stripping it off.

"Sister, we share him all right? Two for one?"

"OK!" The minotaur girl giggled, her human face wild with blush and exertion as she kissed him. "Me first!"

"Oh god..." Tobias grunted, his erection already apparent as the Minotaurs fumbled with his pants.

"Teehee! We are not going to hurt anybody! No dark elves here! Hey, what's your name-" They eagerly stripped their pants, eager to sit on his lap and enjoy some good battlefield rape.

"It's not raping if you'll enjoy it! LET'S HAVE SEX!" The second minotaur girl pulled him for a kiss, which he obliged, as the other started to sit on his manhood with a loud moan...

Karya kept running.

"BASTARDS! I'M SCREWED!"

She ran past as two men, lost in demon energy spells, had their britches down, double-teaming a succubus on both ends, the demon vixen's mouth and pussy bulging with fresh manhoods. She had to jump over a Lamia entwined with a human man, her lower body desperately squeezing the unwilling man's crotch as she kissed him. All around her, monster girls were raping men, and vice versa.

It was lost, and she had to run.

*-*-*-*

"Fucking men, thinking with their dicks!" Karya cursed loudly, running in sweat.

Running deep into the forests, Karya was panting in her armor, standing near a stream, the sounds of fighting melting into moans and screams as the fighting broke into a sex orgy down the hill. She could see the naked figures mounting more naked monsterish figures, too far away to make anything out.

That's when Karya heard the rustle of armor and running lizard claws, finding herself yelling in rage.

Raising her shield, she slammed the lizard girl charging at him from behind, connecting with her armor. Swinging her war club, Karya smashed it on her armor, trading blows as she was trained.

The lizard girl pulled back, circling her menacingly with her light feet.

The lizard girl...was...cute. She was a monsterish female, with a human face save for scales around her cheeks, sharper teeth, a beautiful pair of amber, almost catlike eyes and scales on her cheeks.

Smiling, she lunged with her sword, almost catching Karya off guard, receiving a club blow on her helmet anyway. She didn't even flinch, professionally smacking her with her tail and lunging forward. Karya blocked her blows, keeping her feet.

But she was tired, and the lizard girl smelled it.

"You are exhausted, boy. Give up. You will be my captive and property." She winked, earning a snarl.

"Piss off, lizard!" Karya swung her steel war club, which got intercepted by the sword. As they pushed the weapons on each other, the steel studs of the club rang against the sword's edge, emitting sparks.

"Spirited! Good!" The lizard girl giggled, and suddenly charged, slamming Karya against the tree and knocking the wind out of her with her reptilian tail.

Karya wasn't fast enough to dodge, and the tree knocked the wind out of her.

"Ack!"

Karya shuddered, her sword falling as she coughed. Rolling aside, she deflected a hind claw blow and rose to her feet, and raised her shield to block another tail blow.

Too late. She was knocked on her ass, again.

Her blood froze when she found the sword on her throat, her helmet flying off. The lizard girl was giggling with glee.

"Cute face! I win, boy. Per laws of combat, your life belongs to me."

Karya's face froze. She shivered, fearing death so soon. Despite all her training, she found herself mumbling.

"Please don't kill me."

"Why would I do that?" The lizard girl smiled kindly, her aggression dying down. "What I need is you. Off with the armor. Let's see what I caught." She smiled, teeth gleaming as her claws glinted.

"About that..." Karya mumbled. "Please don't strip me. I have a medical condition." That just made the lizard girl curious.

"What is it? We can get it fixed, but you have to work extra for it. Slave...I mean-servants have all a price on their bodies..." She didn't want to scare "him" so soon.

"It's special..." Karya mumbled. "I'll do whatever you ask...fine...but can I please...? Just the armor..."

Nodding, the lizard girl motioned her to remove her armor, still thinking she was a boy.

Karya sighed, stripping her sweating armor, and standing with her shirt and trousers, army issue.

"Cute! Now off with the clothes! You aren't ugly!" She pushed her down as she flailed, removing her articles of clothing.

"WAIT DON'T!" Karya was in a panic until Kit pulled her sweaty shirt -which she noted smelled quite...sweet to her lizard nose- and realized something out of place.

...

"Eh?"

...

The human... was wearing a chest bandage in lieu of a bra, the lizard girl on top of her realized, still not understanding. After all...her prey was a ...pretty...boy?

"Chest wound?" Kit blinked in confusion. Karya sighed, blushing.

"I'm a...girl..."

It was embarrassing. Defeated in her third tour after earning a living, Karya was at the mercy of a serpentine girl with scales, cute and fiery.

Kit snorted and burst into uproarious laughter.

"Ha ha ha ha ha! Just my luck! I confused you for a boy, all yelling and fighting like that!"

"Y-yeah..." Karya mumbled, face red. "Can I go? Take my purse, my armor. You girls want boys, right?" She fiddled nervously, squirming under her. She knew a bit about mamono.

"Nonsense." Kit grinned. "You are mine now, and we make use of girls too." She laughed, producing some ropes. Karla's heart wrenched.

"You are my captive, and you are now mine. Give me your wrists." Her gaze showed it was no joke, a cocky smile that was on a cute face, licking her lips. Her smile was still polite, but it was clear that her tail would choke Karya if she tried anything funny.

Her heart froze. What did monstergirls do to women they took? What would happen? Her stomach in knots, Karya sighed and extended her hands, sniffled, giving her wrists to be bound. Expertly, the lizard girl pulled them behind the girl's back, looped the ropes and tied them without too much discomfort. With a satisfied grunt, now the sounds of battle far away, Kit made her prey stand up, making another rope loop around her waist and back, stripping her trousers.

Fixing the human's folded armor, belongings, and purse to the rope harness: she would carry her items, and the lizardgirl's as a porter...servant, Karya felt. She had heard Monster girls made their captives to that, before ransoming them over the border buck naked, or keeping them if the church or the state or their families didn't do that, as a prime source of men and servant women.

And Karya had no one to cover for her.

"Hey." With a smirk, Kit pinched her as she tied her up expertly. "We won't mistreat you or anything. I think you'll get along with my mom."

"You're living with your mom? Oh, God." Kit was a family girl, all traditional and prim and proper who had captured her. A raider who lived with her mom, the joke of all universes...Tying Karya in her underwear.

"What? The family is all. You've got someone to pay for you? Relatives? I'll tell the Bailiff if they can ransom you." Kit kept tying her supplies, bundling half of it to Karya's bondage harness and tying her arms in front of her. "There."

Karya shook her head. "Lescatian border guard recruits the gutter." She was right, it was the lowest of the humanity as a way of population and social class control.

"Too bad. Unless a charitable Fraterni Caritas priest comes along, you are mine." Kit declared victoriously, pulling her by the wrists behind her. "Follow me." So the lizard girl set off, her weapons and armor tied on her back, her items carried by her new captive.

Karya kept walking, hands bound like a slave, following Kit to her new home, in bondage. A captive, she was, head full of worries and a strange, fey feeling that was close to excitement.

She followed the lizard girl with a sigh, in her strange rope bondage and only wearing her panties and a bra. The Lizard Girl was beautiful, amber eyes in a perfect human face adorned by scales, on her limbs, face, and arms. Her ass was curvy, carrying a powerful tail with a steel guard at the tip for fighting, her claws walking effortlessly without shoes. Her gait swayed, her ass sexily swaying with her tail as she walked home.

Karya looked up. How would her life be now?

*-*-*-*-*

The lizard led her captive in her underwear back home, tied up behind her.

Kit was friendly on the way even as she held her leash like keeping a slave or a pet (which she was), offering her water after some time, taking some for herself and draining the flask throughout the journey. Karya felt that the lizard girl was quite interested in her, at least, in her company and appearance, but the strange, scaly girl captor of hers was quiet.

After a while, Karya saw the light of homes in a walled village where monster girls wandered and went about their business. She would see the settlement of the enemy for the first time, as a captive in binds. How would the monsters regard her? Enmity? Ridicule?

None of that.

A minotaur farmer girl, carrying a heavy bundle of cut wood on her back, waved a greeting at Kit...and surprisingly, at her, as she was led with her wrists bound, in sweaty clothes. She had curved horns on her otherwise human forehead, with bovine legs and hooves and a swishing tail

"Hi!"

Kit waved at her. "Hey, Mika! I got myself something exotic from the front!" Karya's heart beat fast: *she* was the exotic little gift literally taken from a skirmish and now taken to monstergirl town.

"Yeah, are you into girls or something?" Mika, the minotaur, bundled the planks on her back as if they were lightweights as she kept her pace with them.

"Nah, she turned out to be a boy." She tugged Karya's neck leash a little, making her shudder...not in discomfort, but in a queer feeling of excitement.

The minotaur giggled. "Too bad! Next time grab a boy! So you're gonna keep her or sell her?" Karya's heart wrenched. Would this girl give her to more evil monster women who would torment her or mistreat her? She had heard vampire girls kept maids for their blood and molested them all the time...

Part of Karya's heartfelt not fear, but the thrill, however.

"Don't know. Maybe a maid, mom was asking for housework."

Kit led Karya gently by the shoulder when she felt the human girl was exhausted, and simply frozen from fear and excitement. "I know you are tired. Home's just ahead."

"What's going to happen to me?" Karya asked with a tone of fear, worried. What she remembered and what she heard made her worry like no one's business.

"Maid, I guess. Mom could use someone with the housework as I work in the army longer."

"Oh." Karya relaxed a little, Kit smiling at her and stopping. She extended a claw, touching her face.

"We won't beat you or anything, you live and eat with us as family. We aren't dark elves." She smiled, her own scales steaming from exertion. "But, if you are really scared of me, or are put off by my features..." She pointed to her lizardlike scales and clawed ends. "I'll give you a choice. I will sell you to a monster lady of your preference, or to the Dark Elves next village if you are...real submissive..." She smiled..."I sold an adventurer girl who didn't complain, so I don't judge your kind." The lizard girl took a swig from her flask.

"Laws of Spoils of war, you are mine to keep or sell. But you get to have a few choices. What will it be?"

Karya simply looked at her in surprise and shock but kept quiet. She shook her head. "You don't look..."

"Monstrous?" Kit chuckled, pleased with her response. "Come. I'm exhausted and hungry."

"Kit?" An older voice echoed from a small, beautiful house when they walked home.

Ssra, her mother was watering the garden as she noticed Kit leading a tied human behind her. She had earned something with her sword at least: though Ssra wouldn't mind loot alone.

"How was your day, my little dragon? Brought some pretty boy home?" Her mother, Karya noted, a bigger lizard girl with more homely features, was dressed in white, fluffy peasant clothes.

"Well, about that, mom...I managed to capture the only girl in the army." That made Ssra chuckle and laugh looking at the tomboy who could pass for a handsome boy.

"Well, she *does* look like a boy!" Ssra regarded Karya with a grin, looking her up and down. "Haircut and no chest, what did the humans do to you, girl? No Succubus potions to get a decent curve?"

"No!" Karya indignantly replied. "Any demon energy goods is contraband!" Ssra nodded, shearing the flowers with a claw.

"Figures. Oh well, looks like I have a housemaid. Why don't you both get a bath and we talk about your chores over dinner?"

Karya realized her life with calm and dignity. Maybe it won't be so bad... Kit unloaded Karya's burden and her own at the entrance, and with a flash, stripped naked in front of her mother and Karya.

123456...10
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Kit and Karya: Lizardgirl and Human

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 121 milliseconds