• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Knowing Better: A Marked Woman Ch. 03

Knowing Better: A Marked Woman Ch. 03

12

Stuart walked over to the examining couch and wheeled it closer to the desk, so it dominated the centre of the room. Linda looked it over for a second time and realised how narrow it was. She wondered if she was going to look lithe and sexy when strapped to it, or more like a wobbling heap fighting to keep her balance.

"Up you come," he ordered. She got to her feet and he whirled her around in front of the couch. Slowly he pushed her back until she sank down onto the leather; its cold touch on her skin was a shock to her senses, reminding her again of her nakedness. She lifted her legs and placed them in the stirrups. Stuart moved to the back of the couch, gathered her arms and lifted them over her head. He fastened them to the two straps behind her, and the feeling of being in bondage brought a whole new level of sensitivity to her body. Stuart brushed his hand lightly down her torso and she jumped like she'd been electrocuted. "How long since you opened your legs, Linda?" he asked casually.

"Too long, sir."

"Don't get smart-alecky with me. Not when you're where you are, and I'm where I am."

"Sorry sir. I think it's been..." She twisted her face as she tried to recall the exact date. "Three months? Maybe a little bit more."

"God, you must be desperate. Been giving yourself any freebies since we last met?"

She shook her head emphatically. "No sir."

Stuart reached between her legs and placed the palm of his hand flat on her pussy. Linda trembled at once, her thighs bucking in the stirrups. "Well, you certainly don't seem like a girl who's been rubbing them out in secret. But, we'll see how you respond to... further encouragement." He pulled the stirrups wider, opening up her crotch completely, so that she was as exposed as she would have been on the doctor's table. But this was a different kind of examination. She watched him get slowly into position, his legs either side of the narrow frame. He produced a condom from his pocket, tore open the tab and slipped it on, taking care not to rush. It was her eagerness, as she lay there waiting for him, that was painfully apparent to everyone in the room.

Easing forward, he rubbed the head of his cock against her clitoral hood, testing the waters. Linda could hardly contain her impatience. Her elbows flexed as her body rose off the couch, straining towards him. Stuart rubbed this way and that, until her clit was bulging outwards, and then quite suddenly he slipped inside her. Linda moaned, closing her eyes as she realised what she had missed so badly: the feeling of being filled, of being taken. Stuart pushed further in and she let out a loud cry, the sensation almost overwhelming her. "Wow," he whistled, the amusement visible on his face. "I should never have doubted you. This is a girl who's been without an orgasm for a long time; your body's really angry. I can feel it. Do you get angry sometimes, when you have to do without?"

"I suppose so, sir," Linda muttered, her back arching against the couch, her wrists turning white. "It makes you more tense. But then... I've never really had to go without for a long time before."

Stuart laughed. "Yeah, I can tell. Three times a week at least, that's you. But everyone needs to change their routine now and then. It's character-building." He gave her a really deep thrust and Linda yelled in frustration. "Strange, we're always being told in those advice columns that women don't need sex like men do, they can go without it for ages and not think of it at all. Are you saying they're wrong?" She sank back onto the couch with a heartfelt sigh, legs quivering, and nodded through her tousled hair.

"Look at me, Linda." Her eyes were suddenly bolt open and fixed on him. "Now I told you before about the importance of honesty. I will teach you a little lesson in self-control, but to do that you will have to be honest with me. I can't use your cunt as thoroughly as I want to if I'm worrying all the time about tipping you over the edge. So here's what's going to happen. I am going to fuck you just as hard as I like, right up to the point where you can't hold back any longer." He leaned forward and picked Linda up bodily by her hair. "And then you are going to look at me and say these four simple words: 'None for me, sir.' Do you understand?"

She understood clearly enough. She stared back at him in silent desperation, her face set grimly; but finally, she nodded. Stuart set her down and she looked up at the ceiling, trying to think of something to distract her. It was a hopeless exercise and she knew it. The moment he entered her again her body was consumed with desire. She could feel it flowing out of her, creating a large sticky patch just under her pussy. Stuart had given her plenty of instructions, but he could do more than just talk a good game. He took a few cautious strokes to feel out the ridges and grooves inside her, then began to pound her with a ferocity she had never experienced before.

Linda pressed her face into her bound forearms and mewled helplessly. Her torso rose off the couch in an arc, her tits thrust upwards, and Stuart grabbed fistfuls of them and squeezed hard. It was the most pleasurable torture she'd ever had, but it was still torture, and after barely a minute she felt herself losing control. Her pussy began to throb with excitement, the walls of it pressing down on his cock, and a wave of heat radiated upwards from her toes. She was lost in her own private world, ready to take what she so desperately needed; but then her arms were lifted gently off her face, and he was right there, staring her down, challenging her to prove her obedience to him.

She looked back at him, her features twisted into an intense ball as her orgasm built inside her. She got so agonisingly close, until her breathing was a series of ragged grunts and her knees were trembling, and he knew full well what was happening. But he wanted to hear it from her mouth. She stared at him with wide resentful eyes, and at the very last moment, he broke her. "None for me, sir."

As if a switch had been flicked, Stuart stopped dead still, resting inside her pussy. Her body was so determined to come that it clung to his cock, pulsating with energy, trying to get her over the finish line. Something like a mini-climax washed over her, a strange giddy feeling, but it wasn't close to the real thing. When it had passed she was still on edge, still a broken, dripping wet puppet controlled by his dick. Stuart ran his hands down her from her neck to her knees; the touch of his fingertips was enough to send her into a paroxysm, she was so sensitive. Her brow was gleaming red, and sweat rolled off her breasts and thighs. Stuart leaned down and kissed her tenderly on the throat, and she grunted in anger, thrashing against her restraints.

"You're getting there, Linda," he said encouragingly, fondling her nipples. "Still got some way to go, though. Right now you're a caged animal, fresh from the wild. You need taming." Those last three words turned her on so much she almost managed to come by herself. She squirmed on top of the couch, her bum sticking to it in the clammy heat. Stuart stood impassively and let her breathing gradually slow down. The moment she had recovered her strength, he grabbed her by the hips and pushed deep into her. "Let's give you one more go, shall we?"

Linda's head fell back against the couch with a groan of disbelief, wondering how she could survive more of this. Her body tensed, ready to go into battle again. "I'm not sure what you're annoyed about," Stuart said drily. "You get to have a nice rest while I have to stand here and put all the strain on my feet. In fact, you've just settled it for me: the next girl I teach this lesson to is sitting on top of me and doing the work herself. That way she'll learn quicker."

He was slower this time, a series of short sharp thrusts, but every one of them reached right into the heart of her. Each time she responded with a squeal, a musical accompaniment to his efforts. He picked her up by her hair and held her forwards, right in his face, so they were practically one joined body and he was living her responses with her. She could see the effort on his face, the determined clench of his jaw and the piercing intent in his eyes. That only set her off even quicker. She lasted no more than thirty seconds before she let out a despairing howl and dropped back on the couch, her toes flexing. Her head lolled to one side and she breathed in hard, trying to push it back inside her, back underground. Finally, through gritted teeth, she muttered, "None for me, sir."

Stuart let out a long exhalation of his own, releasing the pent-up energy that had been coiled inside him. Gently he withdrew from the oozing mess between her legs. "That's more like it. You're finally learning some self-discipline." He stood still for a moment, then sighed and glanced downwards. "Carly, I know self-discipline is an alien concept to you, but would you please take your hand out of your knickers? You've got to keep it out of there sometimes."

"Sorry sir," came the faint reply from the corner of the room. Linda was in such a daze she had forgotten Carly was even there. She lifted her head and addressed her master, her voice cracking with the effort.

"Thank you, sir."

"And what are you thanking me for, exactly?"

"For teaching me to restrain my orgasms, sir."

"That's right. There's certainly no need to thank me for fucking you. That was entirely for my benefit, and I enjoyed your pussy immensely. I knew it wouldn't disappoint me." He sidled past her outstretched left leg, and as he did so he gave her pussy a quick, parting smack, right on the hood of her clit. Linda gasped in shock and bolted upwards, her elbows taut. Her face clenched in steely defiance as she looked at him, breathing heavily. "Ooh, that really surprised you, didn't it?" he chuckled. He reached forward and tapped her on the chin. "You weren't expecting me to be so hard on your temple of womanhood, hmm? Well they're tough little things, they were designed that way." He patted her crotch. "You can push a new human being through one of them, I'm sure they can survive a little slap from time to time."

Linda stared at him, her anger mixed with desire, just as it had been from the moment he strapped her to this couch and turned her into his plaything. She saw the amusement in his eyes, the way he was enjoying her outrage, and it brought out new depths of submission in her. She lay back on the couch again, feeling her former certainties and values fade away, to be replaced with a desperate devotion to him. She was ready to crawl for him.

Stuart pulled the condom off and stood to her left, in the direction her head was already pointed. "You can thank me a little more, if you like." Linda strained forward, trying to reach his cock, but the tip was just out of range. She tried again, then gave up and sank back against the headrest. "You're not an ungrateful slut, are you Linda?"

"No sir, I promise. I'm trying..."

"It's right there, just waiting for you. Come and get it."

She tried again, the muscles in her neck stretched taut, but still couldn't reach it. "I'm sorry sir, it's... it's too far away..."

"Do you want to be a good girl, Linda?" Stuart's voice was suddenly low and placid, and it surprised her. She looked up at him.

"Of course, sir."

"Well then remember this. A good girl doesn't make excuses. A good girl works hard to find solutions to problems she encounters. And most important of all." He bent down so he was right at her eye level. "She always, always makes a special effort when there's a cock around. Do you understand?" Linda nodded. "Then prove yourself to me."

She took a deep breath, stretched out again, and this time extended her tongue as far as it could go. It just managed to brush the side of his penis; and gradually Stuart closed the gap, fraction by fraction, allowing her to swallow it whole. "Now, wasn't that worth the effort?" She murmured her agreement as she devoured it, rolling her tongue round the sides of the shaft. He stood there for a while, letting her do the work. Then he got in closer, grabbed her hair and pushed his dick down her throat. The sight of Linda's lips bulging as she tried to accommodate him, and the sound of her frantic gagging, only spurred him on. He fucked her mouth until her chin was foaming with spittle, and then he was satisfied. "There's a good little whore. Now lick my balls while I come on those magnificent tits of yours."

She reached up and ran her tongue along his scrotum as he stood behind her, stroking his cock feverishly. By now he was every bit as desperate for release as her, and soon she heard his breathing quicken and his feet shift on the floor. This was something else she had missed badly, and it was going to satisfy her more than any time in the past, because she had really earned it. She pressed her face into his sac and gave him a last moan of encouragement. Her warm breath coaxed the cum out of him, and with a loud grunt he erupted over her breasts, sending jets of sperm flying into the cracks of her cleavage. Linda cooed with delight at the sticky coating on her skin. When his balls were finally empty, she kissed them. "Thank you, sir," she mumbled.

There was a brief pause before Stuart answered, and his voice was a little shaky. "You're welcome, Linda." He gave a long sigh, and held his cock up to her mouth. "Clean up the mess you made." She sucked it dry with a loud slopping noise, feeling the tension ebbing out of his body. Now that he had come, he was obviously more relaxed, and lax, with her, but he didn't let his dominant stance slip altogether. Reaching behind the headrest, he undid the straps round her wrists and carefully lifted her aching arms. "Put them down by your sides, slowly." She did so, sighing in gratitude as the strain was eased, and he rubbed the circulation back into them. He caught her eye and smiled appreciatively. "You know, you're something special when you're on your back."

Linda smiled in return and let him pull her off the couch. She stood in front of it, swaying slightly. She felt as dizzy and exhausted as if she had come herself, but that edge, that desire was still there. Stuart looked her slowly up and down and she felt the same excitement she did when she first met him, and first undressed for him. But by now she had been well explored, and well used, as shown by the mess clinging to her chest. "You need to smarten yourself up, young lady. Go with Carly now and get showered. She'll show you the way and give you all the help you need." There was a moment's pause as Linda looked back at him dumbly. "All right?"

She blinked and snapped herself out of her daze. "Yes. Yes, sir." Carly stood up and opened the door for her, beckoning her out with a reassuring smile. She followed her meekly from the room, down the hallway and up the stairs, ready to go just about anywhere with anyone. A drop of sperm fell from her breast and splashed in the gap of her big toe, and that was the moment of reality that brought it all home. She wondered how she had got to this point, and how much further she still had to go.

Carly led her into the bathroom and started preparing everything for her. She took towels out of the cupboard, and tested the shower nozzle for the right temperature. Linda stood against the wall and watched her. She had been so wrapped up in the intensity of what had just happened, focusing entirely on Stuart, that she'd hardly thought about Carly watching every move they made from her quiet little perch. The thought of it was beginning to turn her on more and more. She felt there was something rather dainty and innocent about Carly as she bustled around the room. She had just been a voyeur to the rawest kind of filth and had obviously enjoyed it very much, but she did a good job of making it seem like it was all a big surprise to her. Linda could see why Stuart goaded her so much about her dirty nature.

"It's warm enough now," Carly said cheerfully. Linda stepped forward, and she took her hand and helped her into the cubicle. She settled by the open door and began to watch her, not in a lecherous way, but as though they were the closest of friends and did this for each other all the time. Linda took only a moment to get used to it before she was scrubbing herself down like she would at home. She settled back against the glass and sighed, her body unwinding at long last. "How are you feeling?"

"Oh, just..." She waved her hand, and then shrugged. "Dunno!"

"He gets to you quicker than you think, doesn't he?"

"Yeah!" Linda let her head drop to one side and gazed against the far wall, lost in her thoughts. There was no sound except the steady gush of water, until Carly finally spoke up.

"He made me cry once."

Linda looked at her in surprise. "Really?"

"Yeah. It was early on, he had me up against the wall, working me over with a whip. It was really good. It just got a bit more intense than I was expecting."

"What, you were... in pain?"

Carly grinned. "Christ, was I in pain! It hurt like hell. But I wanted that, I was ready for that. That's not what made me cry. He just said some things that... got to me a bit. I wasn't prepared for it. I felt better afterwards though." She looked at Linda a little shyly, holding her arm across her chest. "Is that how you felt in there?"

"Uh-hmm," Linda nodded. She said nothing else, but she didn't need to. The two women looked at each other silently, an understanding passing between them. Linda could tell that Carly was grateful to have someone she could share her experiences with; she felt just the same. She thought back to her first meeting with Stuart in the cafe and how mortified she would have been at the idea of someone else knowing what she was about to do, let alone watching it. But the very act of showing her submission to a stranger had liberated her, made her more proud of it. It was an odd kind of power that became stronger, not weaker, by sharing it with others.

Once she had cleansed her body, if not her mind, Linda stepped from the shower and took some of the towels that Carly had stacked up. She started to rub herself dry, but was not surprised, and not resistant, when Carly gave her a helping hand. It felt perfectly natural, and she was grateful for it. There wasn't much point being shy around her after the things they'd seen each other do already. Carly worked her way down to her feet, drying them with the last remaining towel. "You ready for the final round?" she asked cheekily.

Linda shook her head. "God, I don't know. Ready for what exactly?"

"I'm sure he'll be nicer to you this time."

"That smile on your face doesn't fill me with confidence. I can tell you've been with him for a while." Carly grinned, and strolled out of the room with Linda close behind. "Just so long as he doesn't tease me any more, I don't think I can bear it."

"How long's it been for you now?"

"Um... week and a half?" Carly giggled. "Yeah well, it's a long week when you can't, you know... finish things off."

"I know what you mean." Carly walked noisily down the staircase, but as she approached the study she softened her footsteps, as though entering the presence of royalty, and Linda automatically did the same. They opened the door cautiously, as if Stuart might be hiding behind it, ready to leap out and surprise them. Instead they found him seated at his desk, swivelling his chair from side to side.

"Ah, there you are." He stood up and walked round to give them their orders. "Carly, as you were." The younger woman perched on the sofa again. Stuart grabbed the plain wooden chair from its place in the far corner and moved it to the centre of the room. He sat down, arms folded expectantly. Linda was starting to intuit his wishes a little better by now; at once she dropped to her knees and padded over to him, and he smiled approvingly. "Back where you belong." She climbed up and sprawled over his lap, her wet hair dripping on the floorboards. Stuart ran his hand down her backside. "How are you bearing up, Linda? I haven't frightened you off yet?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Knowing Better: A Marked Woman Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds