Knowing Daddy

"We'll see, but now, I want you to kiss me and after you do," he had to stop, Tasha kissed him and she quickly moved back, acting as if she was embarrassed. "Ok, let's try that again, but this time, don't move away. Keep your lips on mine and try to do everything that I do, ok?" Max said as he caressed Tasha's face and he hoped she was sure about this.

She got up and sat back down on his lap again, but this time, Tasha was facing him and they were nose to nose. "I'll do better this time," she panted and Tasha was on fire. "I promise, Daddy." Tasha whispered as she moved her mouth to his and they kissed.

Max held the sides of Tasha's face and they lightly kissed. "Now, I want you to do everything that Daddy does, baby," he said as their mouths were still together and he wanted her in the worst way, but it would be much better if they went slow and took their time.

"Ohhh, yes!" Tasha moaned as they lightly kissed and she loved Daddy holding her so tight. It made her feel so helpless and at his mercy. Her pussy was dripping and it was running down Tasha's thighs.

He held her as they kissed and his cock was hard. "Sit all the way down on Daddy and guess what's under your butt."

She smiled and sat completely down on him. "Oh God, Daddy...it feels so good!" Tasha moaned as she grabbed his massive neck and hugged with all of her might, as she pushed her hips down and rubbed her pussy on his swollen shaft.

Her wetness covered him instantly and Tasha was on fire. Max held her as they hugged and she felt good in his arms. "I know baby!" he grunted and he had to make sure this is what Tasha really and truly wanted, before they went on.

"Baby, are you very certain that this is what you want? Once we start...I won't be able to stop." Max said as he held her face and Tasha nodded her head yes.

"I know Daddy and I'm very sure about this." Tasha said in her normal voice and she kissed him. "I've never wanted anything as badly...as I want you, now," she added and kissed him again. "And, if I want to be your 'girlfriend', I gotta do whatever you say." Tasha said with her 'other' voice and she smiled at him.

Max knew that they were sure to burn in hell, but this was awesome and he couldn't stop now. Tasha was a vamp and she had him under her control. "That's right and Daddy wants you to kiss me again, but this time, open your mouth and flick your tongue on mine." Max whispered as Tasha lay on his chest, kissing deeper, flicking their tongues together and Max reached under Tasha, caressing her ass.

"Oh Daddy!" she moaned as he held her butt and softly kissed her. "This makes me feel all tingly and my special place...is so wet, why Daddy?"

He held her and Max hoped Tasha wouldn't kill him. "That just means that you love Daddy and um...you like it when we hug and kiss," he said with a smile and Max had to get his cock out of his jeans. "Daddy has a surprise for you, baby and I think that you're going to love it too!" he said with a wink.

"Mmmm, what is it, Daddy?" Tasha asked as they continued to kiss and nibble each other's lips.

"Do you still want to see Daddy's penis and find out how you got in Mommy's belly?"

"Oh Daddy, yes, may I please see him! I'll do anything you want...I promise! Please!" she said, making sure that her lower lip was out and Tasha was ready to see her Daddy's cock.

He reached under her, unzipped his pants and leaned back in the chair. "Be easy with him and you can 'only' hold him and nothing more! Do you understand Daddy?"

"Ohhh yes, I understand, Daddy." Tasha replied as she slid from his recliner and sat on the floor in front of him, on her knees and she was ready to please her Daddy. She reached in his pants, gently pulled it out and Tasha thought that she was going to faint.

"Daddy, why is he sooo fat and sooo long?" she asked with a smile, holding him with both hands and Tasha slowly licked her lips. She knew why it was so big and long.

"Well, most ladies like them that big, so they can kiss it and play with it. They also know Daddy can give them a baby, if it's so big."

She looked up at him and tried to look as innocent as she could. "Do I get to kiss your penis, Daddy?" Tasha asked with a soft voice and she saw him smile at her. "Huh, Daddy?" she whispered as her lips grazed over the head and Tasha felt him flex.

"Can I kiss him?" she whispered as her soft lips puckered and she smiled. "He's so big and it's sooo hard too!" she moaned and slowly leaned forward, until his cock-head was against her lips and Tasha opened her panting mouth.

He just sat, enjoying Tasha's game and she forward. "Kiss it real slow, baby and move your hand up and him, ok?" he said as he caressed the side of her face and she licked the head. "That's Daddy's good, little girl. Kiss all over him and keep rubbing him too." Max said as he watched his young daughter, kissing the tip of his swollen, cock-head and it was great.

Her lips were kissing all over him and she was smiling, while lightly stroking Dad. Tasha's breath was warm and her lips were so wet. "Am I doing it the right way, Daddy?" Tasha purred with a smile and quickly returned to pleasing her Daddy's big, hard cock. "Hum, Daddy? Do you like the way I'm...um...kissing him?" Tasha whispered with a bigger smile, knowing that she was driving him crazy.

"Yeah, you're the best ever and I love you." Max said as he watched her go back down, kissing his cock-head and he could feel Tasha licking the tiny slit on the head. "That's where babies come from and if you keep kissing Daddy like this, you're going to see Daddy's penis squirt," he moaned and watched Tasha smile at him.

"Daddy, what will it squirt out?"

"It will squirt 'baby juice' all over your pretty face and if you are 'really' Daddy's girlfriend, you will drink it for me." Max paused to kiss Tasha and he smiled at her. "Now, Daddy wants you to suck him and pretend it's one of those big, fat pickles you love to suck on," he winked at Tasha and she just smiled at him.

She smiled again and licked the tip again. "Silly Daddy, I'm your girlfriend and I'll do 'anything', you want me to." Tasha moaned and leaned down to Daddy's cock, sucking him hard and with need. "Mmmm Daddy, is the 'baby juice' good to drink?" she teased and stroked him faster. "Huh Daddy, is it good?" she moaned, leaning over him, letting a big drop of saliva drip on him and Tasha stroked faster.

"Oh yes, your Mommy loved to drink Daddy's juice!"

"Oh Daddy, I'm tingling all over and I'm burning up!" Tasha moaned as she watched the pleasure on his face as she sucked him and had a feeling that he was very close to cumming for her.

He didn't hear what she said and Max was in heaven. A young, beautiful lady was sucking him off and she was his sexy daughter. "I'll fix it for you baby, just keep kissing Daddy's penis for now," he moaned looking at her face and Max loved the beautiful smile around his cock-shaft.

She let him 'pop' from her mouth and licked her lips. "Ok Daddy...I'll do anything you tell me and I 'mean' anything, Daddy," she moaned on his cock, licking up the entire length of his shaft and Tasha stopped to tease the tiny slit again. He lifted and shoved more of his hard cock into her willing mouth, but Tasha lifted too and she pretended to gag.

"Aaarrrgggg! Daddy, do you want me to kiss and suck 'more' of him for you?" she asked with a sweet smile and didn't wait for his answer. Tasha took a deep breath and she sucked more than half of his cock into her mouth and partly down her silky throat.

He felt Tasha suck hard and before Max could think, his cock-head used into her warm throat and he had to stand up. "Oh my holy, mother, oh sweet Jesus! Ahhh, God! Tasha, oh my sweet baby!" he moaned out and it was a loud moan. "My baby, oh Lord!" he moaned again and gently pushed his hips to Tasha, wondering if she has another talent her mother had and his question was quickly answered. "Ahhh, baby, yes, yes!" Max yelled as she sucked more of him and he knew this wasn't going to last very much longer.

Tasha just smiled as she pleased Daddy and from his loud moaning, she knew he was enjoying her and her skills. 'Oh Daddy, yes! Fuck me, me Daddy...fuck my mouth!' Tasha thought as he eased forward, pushing more of his glorious manhood into her willing mouth and throat.

Max felt his cock jump and Tasha got a sweet surprise. "Oh God, oh God! Oh baby, my baby girl!" he yelled as warm jets of cum shot from the tip of his long cock, into her mouth and down Tasha's throat. His cock jerked, his balls felt as if they were going to explode and his heart pumped fast. "My baby, my baby girl!" Max yelled again as he held Tasha and filled her mouth full of warm seeds.

She sucked and held him in her mouth, waiting until he finished and Tasha smiled up to her Daddy. "Daddy, can I do that every day? I loved making my Daddy, so happy," she said and moved up on his lap.

He had to smile and hug this beautiful, young woman and he held her tight. "Oh baby, you can do that anytime you like! Daddy loved the way you kissed me." Max smiled and he quickly felt Tasha's need, dripping on him and he stood with her in his arms. "I think it's time that I took a beautiful woman to bed and make love to her. What do you think?" he asked and Tasha slowly nodded her head yes.

"Mmmm yeah, I'd like that, Daddy." Tasha purred as she held his neck and he walked towards the bedroom.

*.

He put Tasha in the middle of his bed and lay next to her. "I think you should take that top off, so I can see and play with...these!" he said as his finger traced over Tasha's excited, right nipple and she had the shirt off in a split second. "Oh how nice!" he moaned, looking at the tiny gold bars through her nipples and Max smiled. He leaned to tease her nipples with his tongue and Tasha went wild under him.

His long tongue lashed at Tasha's swollen buds and her back arched high in the air. "Oh fuck, Daddy! Yes! Yes!" she screamed and quickly felt something else. "Daddy, oh Daddy!" Tasha whimpered when she felt his fingers on her wet, aching pussy and she spread her legs for him.

"I can't believe how wet you are, but I love it, baby." Max said with a smile, as he nursed Tasha's right nipple and his fingers teased her needy pussy.

She lay with her eyes on him and enjoying such a skilled lover, even if, he was her father. "I'm so glad that we're doing this Dad and I never want it to end." Tasha said with love and she was ready for Dad to love her. "Daddy, I'm on fire," she said with need and want.

"Well, why don't you climb on and take your ol' Dad for a spin!"

She heard Dad and she was ready and on him in a flash. "Oh God, I'm so horny, Dad!" Tasha moaned as she rubbing her dripping pussy on his rock-hard shaft and it was time. Tasha got on her feet, squatting like a catcher in baseball and she reached down to guide Dad in her body.

"Oh yes! Oh yes, oh Dad! Ahhh, God!" Tasha screamed when his big, fat cock-head slipped into her tiny pussy-hole, stretching it wider than ever before, but Dad was in her and nothing else mattered now. "Oh fuck! Oh my fuckin' God, Daddy!" she squealed as his cock-head spread her wide and it hurt, but she was not going to stop for anything.

He held Tasha's butt as she slowly lowered herself on his cock and as it entered her body, her tight muscles grabbed him and it was as if he was being sucked by her mouth again. "Oh Lord, God!" he moaned as Tasha lowered and she took him deep into her pussy, while her tight pussy sucked him in and her pussy sucked hard.

"Daddy, I love you!" she moaned as his cock slipped deeper and it felt so wonderful in her pussy, filling it full of cock, but this cock, was Daddy's and it was the best. "Oh fuck...Daddy, I love you so much!" Tasha grunted as she lowered, easing more of Daddy inside her tiny hole.

He smiled and lightly kissed her lips, enjoying her young, fertile sex. "I love you too," he whispered as Tasha started rocking her hips back and forth, side to side and any other way she could move. "Oh yeah, that feels good!" he moaned and held her hips, savoring her wet pussy and Tasha's tightness around his cock.

"Oh Daddy, I love you inside me!" Tasha cried out as her pussy burned and juices were pouring from her, covering Dad and it made a wonderful sound. "You're so...fuckin' big and long!" she moaned as he slid deeper, continuing to stretch her. The wet, slurp sounds filled her ears and Tasha loved hearing it. "Mmmm, I'm so wet for you and your cock is like...heaven," she smiled and her hips started bouncing up and down, moving faster and with more need than ever.

He held Tasha and Max could sense her need. "Is my girl horny? Does my sweet baby need to cum on her Daddy?" he whispered to her and Tasha moaned, moving faster and driving him deeper into her young pussy.

She heard him and liked hearing Dad taking dirty to her. "Oh Daddy...talk dirty to me! I...love...it...Daddy!" Tasha whimpered as she continued to bounce up and down on Daddy's long, thick cock.

"How dirty do you want it?" he asked as he squeezed Tasha's ass, grinding her against him and Max could feel her pussy starting squeeze him.

She loved his big, powerful hands squeezing her ass and when he pulled her down, Daddy shoved himself to the back of her pussy. "I like it...dirty as fuck! Oh Daddy, I'm wanta be your whore!" she yelled as she rocked side to side and quickly lifted up, but Tasha lowered back down and she took him all.

He slapped her ass and shoved her down on his cock. "You are too young to be a whore, but I can train you, bitch!" Max said with a 'fake' mean voice and he slapped her ass.

She slammed down and he drove to her core. "I wanta be your...whore, Daddy! Please train me, please!" Tasha screamed as the sting from her ass, quickly rushed over her entire body. She went up and down the entire length of his cock, Tasha's head was spinning and her heart was racing.

"Go faster, whore! Fuck your Dad, slut! Fuck your Dad, whore!" Max growled as he continued to slap each of Tasha's ass-cheeks and he started to lift his hips up, shoving his cock to Tasha's core.

"Oh yes, I'm nothing but a whore...your whore...Daddy!" Tasha yelled out as he slapped her ass, rammed his cock in her so hard and Daddy called her such wonderful names. "I'm Daddy's nasty, little...whore!" she yelled louder as Daddy lifted up, thrusting his long cock deep into her pussy, touching places that Tasha never knew were there, until Daddy found them for her. "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me, harder!" Tasha screamed and she came again.

Max felt her pussy clamp around his cock and he held Tasha as tightly as he could. Her pussy grabbed him and it started pulling on him, hoping it could make him cum, but Max needed a little more time in his daughter's pussy, to cum now.

"Ahhh, that's my whore," he whispered when she fell on him. "Yeah, that's my good, little whore," he whispered again as her pussy grabbed him again and it pulled harder, but this time, it won and it got Daddy's cum. "Oh fuck, you bitch! You fucking made me...cum!" Max laughed as cum shot from the tip of his cock and it sprayed deep into the back of Tasha's warm pussy. "Ahhh, my God, Tasha! Oh baby, oh yes!" Max grunted as he lifted his hips, making sure that every, single seed was deep in her belly.

Tasha lifted her head and smiled at to him. "Holy God, I do hope it's that good every time!" she smiled and knew that Daddy would be the last man that would ever enjoy her.

He smiled and his hands caressed over her long and very smooth back, when a strange thought, filled his mind. "Hey, I know that it's a little late to ask this, but are you on the pill?" Max asked and he could feel her giggling.

"Yeah, it is, Daddy, but didn't you have a splendid time fucking me, your daughter. Huh Daddy?" Tasha replied and watched a terrified look cover his face. "Huh, Daddy? Did you enjoy fucking your daughter and cumming up her pussy? Mmmm, I bet you loved it, until you remembered about the pills!" she laughed more and Tasha just smiled at him.

"Please do not fuck around, are you taking them or not?" Max asked again and he was getting upset with her.

"Well, I guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't you?" she laughed and eased him from her used and very sore pussy. "But, what would you say if I told you that I...wasn't. What would you do?" she asked him and snuggled against his side.

He just held her and thought for a second. "I guess we would have a baby, wouldn't we." Max smiled and it would be fun having a baby with Tasha, but she was his daughter and that would not go well.

"I think it would be so fun, Daddy. I could give you 'our' baby." She giggled again, stretched up to kiss him and figured that she should stop teasing him. "Don't worry yourself, Daddy. I'm on them and I have been for the last three years."

"You had we worried for a second, but what you said, was kind of nice."

"Oh Daddy, do you want to 'knock' me up, but Daddy...I'm your daughter. You can't do that to me or...I'll tell on you," she moaned, turned on her back and Tasha spread her legs wide.

He quickly moved on her and his cock was a full hardness in a split second. "Oh yeah," he moaned and Max gently eased his hard cock back into her warm pussy.

"Let's try it, Daddy, please! I would love to have your baby inside me!" she yelled when his cock hit the back of her pussy.

"No, we can't," he moaned and moved his powerful hips back and forth, thrusting his cock to the back of Tasha's pussy and he'd ease back out.

"Daddy, you could suck my warm milk, while you fucked me. Wouldn't that be sooo fuckin' hot, Daddy?" she moaned as her arms held his neck, enjoying his thrusting cock and her slender hips moved in perfect time with his. "Huh, Daddy? Would you like fuckin' your daughter, while you sucked the milk from her tits?" Tasha cried out as pussy squeezed him and her brain was spinning

"And, you would know that it's 'your' baby is growing in me...oh Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed and kicked her heels into his ass, forcing him to fuck her as hard as he possibly could.

"Oh God, you're going to end up killing me!" he growled and Max fucked his daughter hard as he could. "You're so good baby!" he moaned and wrapped his arms under her legs, pulled them up to her chest and he held her down. "I'm going to cum again and I can't believe you're doing this to me," he grunted and cum shot from his cock, but it was nothing like the first two times and he fell on her.

She held him and just smiled. "You're a wonderful Daddy." Tasha purred as she held Daddy to her left breast and enjoyed him gently nursing it, wishing that she hadn't lied to him, but Dad said he liked the idea of having a baby with her.

"Thank you, baby and you're a wonderful daughter." Max smiled, yawned and closed his eyes.

She continued caressing his face and Tasha held him, hoping that she had a new life growing in her belly.

*.

The playing went on for three weeks and suddenly, Tasha completely cut him off for two weeks. Max hadn't laid a finger or anything on her and he was getting very horny. "Baby are you ok? We haven't had sex or played in two freaking weeks and I could use a long and very deep, blow-job!" he laughed tried hugging Tasha, but she pushed him away.

"Oh yuck, Daddy, I can't do that anymore, it makes me sick and if you try to make me." Tasha said as she crossed her arms under her breasts, blew out a sigh and figured that Daddy was full of cum by now. "I won't play with it anymore!" she said with a pouty voice and acted as if she was mad at him, but then, Tasha winked at him and thought of all the seeds that were in him.

He sat up and wasn't sure where to go with this, but he saw her wink. "You 'will' and you'll do it, whenever I tell you to!" Max said with a deep voice.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Knowing Daddy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds