• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kris Becomes A Toy Ch. 2

Kris Becomes A Toy Ch. 2

This afternoon Kris became a toy. She fulfilled her husband's fantasy of being fucked by another man while Jim watched, stroking his cock. She had sucked and fucked a man she barely knew and her shyness had vanished as desire and lust overtook her, turning her into a cock sucking, willing slut.

I can't believe it, Kris thought, it's almost unreal. I get wet now just remembering the way he touched me, fingered me and rubbed his cock on my face. I'll never forget the way Jim looked at me when Cesar's meat went into my mouth…and Cesar says he has a surprise for tonight. What can it be? This is so wild. What would the PTA mothers and fathers back home think if they knew how I have been fucked by another man in front of my husband? The fathers would probably want to fuck me and come to think of it, I wouldn't mind fucking a couple of them…how can I think that? I really have changed today...

"That was Cesar on the phone," Jim's voice interrupts her thoughts, "He's waiting downstairs."

They walk to the elevator and Kris feels self-conscious. The black miniskirt reaches to her mid-thigh and the front shows too much cleavage. Her only undergarment is a thong panty. She looks at Jim and sees the bulge in his Dockers.

"You came three times this afternoon and you are still hard," she teases and he nods with a wild glint in his eyes. "Anything goes tonight."

"Yes," she answers with resignation mixed with nervous desire, "anything goes tonight."

The three of them go to a nightclub that features a band playing Caribbean sounds, mixing salsa and reggae. Steel and conga drums jam in the blue hue of the club and both men take turns dancing with Kris. In between dances they drink Margaritas and touch each other in the semi darkness.

"This afternoon you lost your fear," Cesar says, "tonight will be even better. You look hot."

She is excited, enjoying the power of dressing provocatively. It makes her feel good to see the sexual hunger in the eyes of the waiters and bartenders.

Cesar caresses her ass, plays with her breasts, presses against her as they dance. She feels the bulge of his cock against her leg and she remembers the taste and texture of his cock. She is aware that she is blushing, but no one would be aware in the darkness of the club. In one slow dance his tongue plays with her ear and she moans softly in delight.

"You like?" he asks.

"I do," she answers, "you said you had a surprise."

"Maybe several. Is Jim enjoying this?"

"He's enjoying every minute of today," she answers, "I've never seen him so aroused. He fucked me hard after you left this afternoon."

"And you? Are you aroused?" he asks.

"I'm ready for anything."

"Then it's time to go."

"Where?"

He does not answer, pulling her softly by the hand, motioning for Jim to follow. Leaving the club they walk across the avenue to the beach.

The moon is full and the beach at night is almost empty, the rumbling of the surf creating a soothing mood. Kris is feeling the effects of two stiff Margaritas. She is becoming increasingly aroused, but keeps her emotions silent.

"I have a friend who has a forty foot boat in that marina," Cesar says, "do you both feel up for a spin around Miami Beach?"

"Sure," Jim answers while Kris only nods in acceptance.

The boat is wide, equipped with two big Johnson engines. The owner of the boat is a short hair brunette in her thirties, wearing a latex body suit that shows a finely carved figure.

"Lynn charters to tourists," Cesar says, "deep sea fishermen, divers and pleasure groups like us."

The view is splendid as they cruise south to north, turning until Miami Beach is behind them and they are out in the open sea, Lynn steering with ease.

"This is beautiful," Kris says, "really cool."

"We are going to head for a small key near here," Cesar said, "it's a great place for a midnight party under the stars. Meanwhile, let's get a drink below."

The cabin, bathed by soft lights has a small bathroom –which Cesar calls a head- a dining area and a cabin with a round bed. Cesar offers wine, which both accept.

"I shouldn't drink," Kris says, "I'm a little stoned from those Margaritas."

She sips her drink anyway, as Cesar's hands grasp her breasts, kneading the soft flesh. She giggles and Jim plays with the zipper of her dress, which falls around her ankles. Kris is only wearing the tong panties and she moans with desire, as she stands naked in front of both men.

"I'm going up top," Cesar says.

Kris shakes her head, not understanding.

"Kris my toy," he explains, "someone has to steer this tub while Lynn prepares you for our island adventure."

"What? I mean wait a minute…"

Cesar disappears up the four-step ladder, ignoring her.

"Jim," I can't do this."

"Anything. You said you would do anything."

"Oh, my God, but I…"

Lynn comes down the stairs, stands directly in front of Kris and smiles.

"Take off the thong."

"Wait a minute…"

Lynn pushes her softly and Kris falls back, face up on the wooden dinning table.

"Don't move," Lynn says.

Kris doesn't move. She wants to talk but she sees the fire in Jim's eyes as he strips and looks upon his almost naked wife, ready to be taken by another woman.

Kris feels the woman's hands grasping the edge of the panties, pulling them off.

"Oh, sweetheart," Lynn says, "what a bushy sweet cunt you have. I think it needs to be shaved."

Kris does not answer. She is numb with confusion, guilt, fear, anticipation and desire. She feels Lynn's fingers touching her.

"Don't move, sweetheart. Enjoy this."

Her cunt hairs are clipped with scissors, followed by a lathering of her crotch and the smooth glide of a safety razor across her mound that sends electric shivers running through her body. Her skin feels smooth and sensitive to the touch. Kris is excited by the touch of the woman, by the teasing of her fingers.

"You look ready to be eaten," Lynn says, "but you will have to wait. We are dropping anchor and our midnight island awaits."

" I can't.."

"You will, sweetheart. You want it. Look how wet your cunt is."

Lynn's fingers touch her clit, fingernails scratching at the folds of her mound. Kris makes a whimpering sound.

"Let's go ashore," Cesar says from the deck above, "and let the games begin."

The key is a hump of land, sand a quarter of a mile long and forty or fifty feet wide. Lynn and Cesar unload a cooler with beers and beach towels. After a few smokes and a couple of beers all four are naked.

Kris is deliciously drunk and totally overwhelmed with the teasing, touching and shaving. She takes in the view of Miami Beach on the horizon and feels the warmth of the bodies that surround her, totally naked under the stars. Kris is now burning with desire, her flesh feverish, making her moan to the touch of Cesar's hands caressing her naked thighs.

Lynn is naked in the moonlight, standing next to her, an arm encircling Kris' waist.

"Let me taste you, sweetheart. Don't be afraid."

Kris mumbles a denial but no one pays attention. Cesar and Jim play with their cocks as Lynn kisses Kris, her tongue entering the schoolteacher's half-open mouth. It is a kiss that makes Kris aware of the woman's breasts pressed against her, her furry cunt rubbing against her just shaved mound.

Then Kris is on the ground, her naked body on the sand and the woman is above her, touching, probing, kissing, nibbling, whispering in her ear how much she is going to enjoy her first bisexual experience.

Lynn's mouth presses against her slit, her tongue flicking out, licking the clit, playing, teasing and Lynn's hands grasp her tits, the fingers rubbing the hard nipples. Kris looks up and sees a starlit sky with a silver dollar moon as the woman continues to lick her, finger her and she feels the whip like jolt of an orgasm rush through her body.

"Now it's your turn, sweetheart."

Lynn straddles her face and Kris sees the smoothly shaved cunt an inch from her face. Surprised at her own daring she licks at the slit, making Lynn grunt in acceptance.

She is licking Lynn, her tongue flicking up and down licking the moisture, tasting another woman for the first time. Kris is numb but totally engrossed in her oral game, her face moist with Lynn's scent.

Lynn comes with grunting noises as her hands press Kris' face into her cunt.

"That was great, sweetheart. I'm not finished with your cunt yet. Come on, Jim, I want you to fuck my cunt while I eat your wife."

Kris now sees her husband enter another woman, his shaft penetrating the shadow between her legs, his hands grasping Lynn's hips, his body undulating with the hip movement that announces deep penetration. Lynn moves to his rhythm but continues to lick Kris, her tongue buried into the woman's cunt.

Cesar is sitting on a rock, smoking as he watches the threesome on the sand.

"Isn't it nice, Kris? Don't you like to be licked and eaten by another woman?"

" Yes!" Kris answers loudly, "Oh….yes…I am so hot. Oh, Jim…look at the way she eats me…Oh…oh!"

Kris comes with a shrieking frenzy, her arms pounding on the sand as Lynn's tongue moves up and down her slit. She sees Jim shake and let out a moan as he unloads inside Lynn, who pushes back against him, moaning also, still licking then burying her whole face into Kris' cunt as her tongue goes deep inside…

"Excellent," Cesar says, "simultaneous triple orgasms are rare."

They wash at the water's edge, the night salt water cold to their warm flesh. Kris wraps a large beach towel around her body, shivering as her body cools from the wild session. Cesar waits for her.

"Jim and Lynn will stay here," he says, "and you and I will walk to the other end of the island."

Kris nods. She wants this, to be alone with Cesar. It's not about love, for she loves Jim but Cesar is a special bond of the flesh and time alone is sometimes needed.

Kris and Cesar stand at the edge of the key, on a small finger of sand surrounded by palm trees, their fronds rumbling softly in the breeze. The full moon casts a silver glow over both as they stand side by side facing the ocean.

"This is magnificent," she says.

"You are magnificent," he answers as he removes her towel.

They kiss each other's face, neck and shoulders. He sucks on her breasts, his teeth and tongue teasing, chewing, playing with her, doing things that excite her. She is moaning loudly, making whimpering noises. His teeth play with her nipples and she has an orgasm that weakens her. Kris falls forward, leaning into the naked man who is touching her smooth crotch.

He pushes her down and she kneels as he follows, his cock rubbing against her back, his arms encircling her waist from behind. She feels his hot breath, reaches back, grasping him and they are now on the sand. They join in warm passion, unhurried, flesh against flesh. Kris looks at the stars while his beard caresses her smooth mound. He takes his time, moving up slowly, the tip of his tongue tracing a line up from her slit, up her belly, until his face is against hers and he enters her smoothly, his thick meat sliding in deep.

There is the sound of surf waves, palm fronds in the breeze and the moaning of two people mating by silver moonlight. Kris has an orgasm that is so intense it brings tears to her eyes. She does not scream or moan. Every fiber of her being is channeled to the intensity of the orgasm that hits like a tidal wave as her cunt contracts around his cock and she is gasping, her eyes rolling, teeth biting down on her lower lip.

He explodes inside Kris, his cock churning warmth into her depths. She moans a deep, grunting sound and they both collapse together on the sand. As Kris catches her breath she hopes that Jim and Lynn are experiencing the same feelings.

"It will be morning soon," he says.

"Wonder what the new day will bring?"

"New games with my toy," he answered, winking.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kris Becomes A Toy Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds