• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kristin Continued Ch. 03

Kristin Continued Ch. 03

1234

Author's note: I hope you enjoy my interpretation of Kristin's journey into slavery. I am in contact with Sarpedom, the creator of Kidnapped Kristin. He intends to write his version of her descent. I can't wait to read the parallel stories of the easily aroused, but resistant Kristin. His take will be different because, as I told him- "I write like a girl." As always, don't confuse reality with fantasy.

—Carole

Previously, from Part 2:

Mia brought a tray with potato soup, mixed vegetables, and tea. "Zoe filled me in on your tough day. Why don't you eat while I tell you what's happening? First, Boss is a little put out. You need to make sure this doesn't happen again, OK? We're going to knock on his door later and attack him. He loves a threebie. But we're doing this for us. If you falter, it's our failure. That's just how he thinks. Are you ready to practice? I didn't bring the paws."

"OK." Aisha shed the robe and dropped to "sit." Mia brought a hand to Aisha's mouth as though to give a treat. Smiling, Aisha gave out a shallow growl and lightly bit her hand.

"Hey!" They both collapsed in giggles on the floor. "You don't bite the hand that feeds you, bitch!" Mia gave her a couple of taps on the bottom. "You deserve a good spanking!" Mia began a playful pummeling which soon snowballed into mutual pleasure. The extreme tensions of the day melted into a delicious orgasmic joyride for two.

Part 3

Mia quenched a different hunger in the morning, with oatmeal, cinnamon rolls, and coffee. "Honey, I peeked in the gym. You're going to have to play the puppy all day. I think the Boss will be fine." She winked. "We wore him out last night. The best you can do with Carl is to give him a little smile first thing."

"What are we going to do?"

"Sweetie, you'll know as soon as you get in there. Promise you will do whatever they ask. My pussy is too sore to placate him again!"

"I thought you were going to give him your ass."

"Zoe beat me to it. I owe her one. Boss is definitely the BMOC. She's walking funny today." She looked down. "Did you shave? Carl will be checking."

"Uh, yes, I shaved everywhere this morning." Smiling, she said, "I thought dogs were furry."

"Good one, Sweetie, but that's a whole different fetish. Are you ready? Brush your teeth. No doggy breath allowed. Just wear the robe and heels. And those dazzling white knickers."

The four women entered the gym and stopped short, spying the added equipment — four galvanized stock tanks the size of large bathtubs. Beach towels lined the floor around them. Aisha whispered, "Mia! What the..."

"We have a busy day, Ladies," interrupted the Boss. "Leave your robe with Zoe and sit over here. Make paws." The other three, having practiced, immediately assumed the straight-armed, kneeling posture. Aisha, trying and failing to put on a pleasant face, fell into place a few seconds later. She looked up at Carl and gave him a slight smile. He returned a grin.

"Gentlemen, call your pet forward. If you have something to say to her, now is the time." Carl moved his hand in an upside-down come-hither motion. Aisha crawled up to him and sat again.

"I'm glad you are sticking with me, he whispered. "I will stop shaming you, but you'll still have to be obedient, savvy?" She nodded her head and accepted a treat with a little lick and a nuzzle. "Zoe is going talk to you at lunch. Be honest with her. That will help me tame you without breaking you. I am even more determined to own you."

Aisha looked at the floor, but the thought of being owned, planted in her mind since the first day, caused a fresh blush and a small shudder. She took a breath, as though to speak, but he put his finger over her lips. "Shhh. You can see what we're going to do today. You can fight me, or you can give yourself over. Are you with me Aisha?" A single tear fell on his hand. She nodded.

The Boss interrupted the whispered, one-sided conversations. "Today we will cover bathing and grooming. You will find everything you need at the station behind you. We haven't practiced 'heel' yet, so attach the tether to your pet and lead her."

Aisha felt the snap and looked up at him. He gave a small tug. "Come." She wheeled around to all fours and started out toward the tub.

"Remove her shoes and help her into the bath. Frequently, pets dislike water. You may need to soothe her in."

Carl undid the heels and set them aside. "These, too." He slowly slid the panties down her legs, raking his fingernails along her thighs. Aisha felt the fabric move and grieved the loss of her only covering. He whispered, "Up we go." Placing one arm around her torso and the other on her left paw, he guided her toward the warm water.

"You will find a bottle of diluted body wash and a pitcher for rinsing. Pets pick up dirt and parasites, so you will need to give her a vigorous hand scrubbing from head to toe. Please proceed." He sat on a chair and watched as the women, restrained by the limited use of their hands, awkwardly used forearms to balance while they raised one leg at a time into the tub.

Aisha posed stiffly on all fours in six inches of water. "Hold still, Darlin', I'm going to get you wet." He dipped the pitcher in the water and poured it over her head and shoulders. The next dousing fell across her back and down the crack of her ass, making her quiver. "Close your eyes."

He squirted some soap on her hair and started spreading it out with vigorous strokes and tugs. Like brushing, hair washing always provided stimulation and relaxation. He moved down, caressing across her forehead and cheeks. Despite the distressing situation, she was starting to enjoy herself. "Mmmm...mm."

"That's it, relax a little. I can make this fun for both of us."

"Mm...mmm." He rinsed her hair with several pitchers and used two towels to get it partly dry.

"Now for the rest of your dirty body." He began with her back, soon spreading the slick liquid down over her breasts and nipples. Aisha started to fidget and groan. "Looks like I need to spend more time right here." He strummed his fingers over her nipples and gave a light pinch.

"Nnn...nn..." Her head reared up. The familiar "curse" of easy arousal took over once again. Carl rinsed her back and breasts with great care before dribbling the soap over her backside and legs. He started a massaging circular motion over Aisha's trembling legs, moving up each thigh, barely grazing her bits, and retreating back down.

"Mmmm...mmm!"

Pouring more soap on his hand, he slowly grazed two fingers along the length of her crack, pausing at her little puckered flower, and moving down. Her feet started splashing. He ran a slippery finger along each side of her button. She bucked and moaned. "Easy, Dear. I'm going to finish your legs." But as he ran one hand along her calves, he moved the other beneath her and continued his assault on her pussy. By the time he reached her feet, she erupted in a great, gasping orgasm.

"Ahhh! Ohh...uh, uh, uh, ohhh!" She lost her grip, causing her face and hair to dip into the water. "Ahh..." She brought her head back up with abandon, flinging an arc of water over Carl.

Aisha's frantic noises were somewhat human-like. Carl glanced back at the Boss, but he smiled and gave a thumbs-up. All the men were looking and laughing. Taking the Boss's gesture as encouragement, the men returned to cleaning with renewed vigor. In a few moments, Anika, on all fours in her metal tub, rode out her gasping climax, humping a man's hand.

"Gentlemen, as you finish, you will find a special hair dryer, which is the preferred method for drying a pet. Use it on the lowest temperature to avoid damaging the skin. Use it with the brush on the hair. We will finish the grooming after lunch."

Carl placed her on the towels in a sitting pose, arms straight down, and soon had the last of the moisture brushed and blown out of her hair. He quickly learned to rub his hand on her skin as he worked, in the way a restroom air dryer operated. Aisha squirmed as the hot air moved over her chest. Carl lifted each breast, patiently chasing each drop.

"All fours, Dear. I wouldn't want to leave a wet spot."

"Mmm!" Despite her mild protest, he proceeded to pat all her parts dry and pull the panties back in place.

"Darlin', you are so sensitive! You can't tell me you hated this, can you?" She hung her head and nodded. "That's what I thought. I wish I could take you to my room and show you what you do to me, but I'll wait. Don't forget to talk to Zoe."

"Gentlemen, I'll see you in two hours. Release your pet to stand. Ladies, you did very well. Enjoy your meal. Ava, stay where you are. Mia!" He snapped his fingers. As Aisha donned her robe, she glanced back to see the Boss directing Ava back into the tub while Mia undressed him.

Zoe tapped her panties in the hallway. "See how lucky you are! He was so turned on he couldn't wait five minutes. I think Ava will be late to lunch. I guess you don't need a shower, Baby. I'll be back after I get everybody situated."

Aisha collapsed on the bed. I'm a damn dog! What's next? Do I have to pee outside? Yes, you cunt! And you'll probably get off on it. How can something so horrible feel so good! She could still feel the pulsing afterglow of her climax in the tub.

Zoe came in and sat beside her. "You were wonderful, Baby! Boss is fucking Ava right now, but he's thinking about you. How are you feeling?"

"Oh, I'm OK, I guess. What planet are we on where this shit happens? Where do they find these guys?"

"Honey, think about it. Any man you ever met back in the real world would give his left nut to be right here. Well, make that left arm. So, Carl is into you! He wants me to find out what feeds your fire. I think you're finding out things you never knew about yourself.

"Aisha, do you get a little buzz when you're naked in front of a fully dressed man? I do. Something about control and feeling helpless."

"Yeah, I guess I do. I felt it downstairs the first day when he was ordering us around. And today in that tub, I started actually feeling like an animal. And then, when..."

"I know, Honey..."

"...Everyone was laughing, but I couldn't stop! I felt so ashamed." Zoe drew her into a long embrace. Aisha whispered, "When he starts on my nipples and moves down there, I, uh, I can't stop!"

"Shhh. I've been there. Let's go eat." As predicted, Ava walked in late, red-faced and out of breath. She quietly cried into her food. Everyone in the room felt sympathy for her, but they also knew that she had responded completely to the Boss.

In the training room, everyone waited the usual ten minutes. "Ladies, you may be happy to hear that this is the last pet play session. We will cover grooming, and stacking, or posture control. Gentlemen, call your pet and have her sit." Aisha, still in a robe and heels, settled in front of Carl. He slipped it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

He whispered, "You are more beautiful each time I see you. Are you still with me?"

"Mmmm."

"Gentlemen, you have a leash and front paws for your pet. I have decided I don't care for the booties. Just remove the shoes." Aisha thought of Mia's comment about the Boss's fondness for bare feet. Carl pulled the paws over her hands and, as before, slowly and sensuously slid the heels off.

"When you are ready, turn her to your left on all fours." He waited until he saw three bare behinds and one pair of white panties facing the far wall. "Now, place a calming hand on her back, and place each limb in an upright, graceful pose. The head should be proudly raised. Mia, demonstrate." Mia let her wrap slip to the floor as she moved in front of the group and lowered herself to the floor.

"Mia, stack." She planted her arms straight down, elbows locked. Her thighs angled a few degrees to the rear, about 12 inches apart and her head pointed slightly upwards. "Gentlemen, have your pet duplicate Mia's nearly perfect position and place a coin under each paw and knee." Carl moved each wrist slightly. He grasped Aisha's leg muscle just above the knee, sending a jolt straight upward. He placed the four quarters.

"Gentlemen, use the leash to lead, not choke. Walk her in a circle, and direct her back to your spots. Repeat this several times."

Carl tugged on the leash and wheeled Aisha around and back to the posture points. The Boss took a step back and marveled at the sight of naked women crawling obediently on the tethers. After four rounds, he cleared his throat.

"Walk around your pet, looking for symmetry and poise. Praise or correct as needed. She should remain perfectly still for your inspection."

Carl took his time, squatting at several angles, seemingly pondering her bearing. Aisha's arms began trembling. He noticed and called, "Sit," reaching over with a treat. Sweating and breathing hard, she accepted the tidbit with a lick. He whispered, "You're doing great. I think we only have one more thing today. Stay with me, OK?" He ran his fingers over her cheek and through her hair.

"Mmmm...mm."

"Gentlemen, release your pet to stand. We will take a short break while we set up for grooming. Zoe, take the girls out. I'll see you in 30 minutes. Mia, help roll out the carts."

In the hall, they were able to don their robes and shoes. Zoe spoke in a low voice: "Boss is pleased with all of you. He has no complaints, or he would tell me. We have one more activity today. You are human again tomorrow when Domestics start. That is exactly what it sounds like, working and serving around the house.

"Let's go to your rooms now. If you want to pair up with someone, it's OK. I'm trusting you to help each other through this. No point in wavering now, right?" Aisha and Anika immediately made eye contact. In the room, they started with a long, tearful embrace and sat on the bed.

They spoke in low voices. "Anika, we haven't even been allowed a word with each other. My name's Kristin Holloway from Wisconsin. Are you really from India?"

Speaking in more formal, accented English, she said, "Yes. I am called Mahima Sadana. I was born there, but I have lived in Chicago for four years. Do you have any imaginings of where we are?"

"No idea. I spent a couple days in a container on a big ship and they blindfolded me. I guess we're in a big city with a dock. How did you get here?"

"They transported me to a building somewhere near Chicago for three terrible days. They whipped me and violated me. Then I was made to ingest a pill and I awakened on an airplane. I am hesitating to say, but it is better here, do you not think?"

"I guess so. I'm not sure Ava would say so after he took that switch to her boobs. I thought they would whip the crap out of me yesterday, but Carl smoothed it over. I owe him that. What about your guy?"

"I am having two, but I do not know their names. Yesterday's male was harsh, causing me pain. But this man was gentle. The bathing felt so good with his hands. I could not help..."

"I know, Honey," Aisha interrupted. "You saw that I couldn't help it either. We're trapped here and sometimes I feel like it's partly my own fault. They know just how to press my buttons. I should just go dead when they touch me, but I can't.

"Yes. In my country, we would say 'śarmiṃdā.' I am being ashamed. What can we do?"

"Mahima, we have to make the best of it for now and hope for something better. Mia says we'll have a better future if we go along. We have no choice."

"Yes, Mia has stated this to me also, but I am doubting her sincerity. She desires to keep her job and not be sent to the bidders." Anika folded her arms and put her head down. "But you are correct. There is no returning." She rose and shuffled to the bathroom.

When they returned to the training room, there was a difference: Boss was already there, huddling with the four men. As the door closed, Carl furtively glanced over to the group, looking a little guilty. The Boss stepped forward. "Join your Master at one of the mats, drop your robe, and assume the stack."

Aisha carefully placed her knees and hands in the proper position on a rubber pad. "Baby, we have this last puppy drill and we're back to normal stuff. Stay with me."

"Gentlemen, you will find a special hair spray on your cart to make her hair shiny and healthy. Use it with the brush." As he began the routine, the snags caused some painful tugs, but the familiar glow of dreamy relaxation soon took over. She glanced to her left and noticed a grim look of resistance on Anika's face and thought, I wish I was that strong.

Carl's long pulls through her shoulder-length hair had the opposite effect on her strength. The spray had a soothing aroma and texture, making the long run of the brush disturbingly sensual. "Baby, this stuff is great! Your hair is beautiful. I wish I had a mirror. Doesn't it feel good?"

"Mmmm."

The Boss waited as the first step of his plan unfolded. He knew the tactile brushing would relax his pets. His instructions to the men were to slowly bring each girl to the brink of orgasm before abruptly stopping. "Gentlemen, you will find a bottle of warm body lotion on the cart, for human pets only.

"Carefully and thoroughly smooth it on the rest of the body with your fingertips. Pets enjoy being touched." Carl began applying it to Aisha's back, starting at the hips, moving up to the shoulders and down her arms. The lotion had a slight tingling effect.

Next, he began smoothing the cream along her calves and feet. Aisha strained to hold still as he again raked his fingernails along her arches. Upward strokes along each thigh inevitably ended with light, repeated touches on her sensitive parts. She started fidgeting. "Hold still, Baby; you know where we're going. Doesn't this feel good?"

"Mmmm. Mmm." To finish, he expanded the coverage underneath to her belly and breasts. As he kneaded her slippery nipples, Aisha let out a low moan and a faint whisper, "Ohhh, please..."

"Shhh. Stay with me. I just have to rub it in." Placing one hand on the back of her neck and the other underneath near her throat, Carl began a series of long, firm strokes along the length of Aisha's body, hesitating at her core before finishing on her calves. Each pass found both hands stimulating her lips with increasing time and skill.

Feeling a familiar slow burn turning to flame, Aisha failed to suppress her moans and whimpers. "Mmmm, uuuuh, uh." Carl carefully adjusted his timing to stave off the end game. Rinse. Repeat. Faint gasps and mewls rose up from the other three pets.

The Boss waited until he thought his slaves were on a delicate edge. "Stop and look at me." Four red-faced, panting female pets turned to face him. The men sat on the floor. "I have arranged this little demonstration to impress this on you: You are under the control of men. Your needs are secondary and will be granted by men."

He looked at Anika directly in the eyes, forcing her to look away as a tremor ran through her body. His assertive glare raked across the group, making his point even more forcefully than his words. "Pet training is now complete. You may speak if your Master allows.

Carl heard the low sounds of heavy breathing as he knelt beside Aisha. He had kept up a tender rubbing motion on her lower back and thighs while the Boss gave his scornful sermon. "Talk to me, Baby. You're human again."

Aisha was lost in lust. "Uh, Please," she panted.

"Please what?"

"Please, Master, please!" Her high pitch betrayed her frustration.

"No, I mean, what do you want?" His hand lightly played down between her cheeks, causing her to tremble with renewed arousal. Without thinking, Aisha pushed against his hand. "I think I know what you want, but you have to ask."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kristin Continued Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds