Kristi's Story Ch. 01

God, it had been so long. Her whole body pulsated with sexual energy. Her mind bobbed up and down on the waves of pleasure that washed through her. She needed this. It was an overwhelming need to be bonded to a mate, and Kevin was the only other man in her life who she loved and trusted unconditionally.

Gazing at his face, she saw a wide, contented smile appear. A feeling of tenderness welled up in her. Yes! She wanted to please him, reward him for his steadfast love, for always being there when she needed someone to lean on.

He gave a low moan as his hands came up and gently fondled her breasts. Again a puzzled look crossed his face. She froze in place completely impaled. She should stop. Kevin mustn't know. She didn't want this to end, ever. Kristi massaged his cook, squeezing and releasing over and over. Kevin's contented smile soon returned. Her body took over again. With her pussy firmly pressed against his pubic bone, she gyrated first one way then the other. While her clit rolled around like a little marble trapped between their bodies, Kevin's cock was rotating deliciously inside her hypersensitive vagina. She was literally screwing her brother for all she was worth.

She was teetering on the precipice wanting to draw the moment out for as long as possible while doing everything to please her man. Suddenly, Kevin grabbed her hips, raising and lowering her body while he thrust urgently into her spasming sheath. The loss of control swept away any lingering inhibitions as she exploded in the most intense, wonderful orgasm of her life. Before it had died away, she felt Kevin's cock swell, erupt and pulse again and again triggering another powerful orgasm. Never in her life had a series of orgasms consumed her so completely. Her neural circuits overloaded and she passed out, collapsing on her brother's chest.

"Damn, Donna!" Kevin's arms wrapped gently around her and he returned to snoring.

***

Hours later, something roused her. She was floating in a safe, warm place. Her brains had literally been fucked out and awareness of her surroundings was slow in returning. Kristi felt so peaceful and happy that she resisted waking. She didn't want the outside world to intrude on her contentment. Her cheek was pressed against her lover's firm chest. The room was filled with the odor of sex, his hormones and hers. It was intoxicating - and arousing. She realized she was drooling which only happened on those rare occasions when she was totally relaxed. Still lying atop him like an offering on an altar, her legs were splayed immodestly on either side. Her lover's breathing was slow and steady.

Her lover. Her brother!

Kristi jolted awake with an adrenalin rush. Carefully, she rolled off of him and stumbled on rubbery legs to the door, pausing with her hand on the door knob. What if Tom awoke, found her missing and came looking for her? What if he heard her unrestrained love sounds? What if he was standing outside the guest room angry that Kevin had snuck a woman into the house? Her heart pounded, not with passion but with fear. Turning, she scooped her night gown off the floor and wiggled into it. It clung obscenely to where she was sweaty and where Kevin's semen drained from her. Taking a deep breath, she cracked the door and peeked through the slit. Empty!

Looking furtively down the hall, she dashed kitty-corner to the bathroom. Maybe it was the unaccustomed love making, but her bladder felt like it was ready to burst. Guided by the night light, she quickly closed the door and seated herself. Once relieved, she double checked that the door was shut tight and locked. With a slight tremor, she flicked the light switch. Eyes downcast, she was afraid to face the woman in the mirror. Resolutely, she looked up and studied her reflection. One warring emotion after another churned through her but could not suppress the smile that slowly, inexorably grew on her face until it glowed.

Tomorrow she would deal with her sins. Tonight, she had turned away from death and embraced life. Kristi felt more alive than at any time she could remember. Stripping off her soiled night gown, she quickly showered. Once dry, she tossed the garment over her shoulder and stepped boldly into the hall. Stark naked, Kristi detoured briefly to put away her medicine basket, make sure the cupboard door was latched and extinguish the kitchen light. No need to rouse any concerns now. Everything was back to normal. No, better than normal, much better.

She strolled back down the hall toward the master bedroom suite with her head held high, her breasts jutting firmly ahead and her ass swaying sensuously behind. Kristi was almost strutting as she entered her bedroom. She threw the night gown in the laundry hamper, went to her dresser and paused. Contemplating the drawer where her night wear was kept, she smiled and turned away. Walking confidently to the bed, she lifted the covers and slid in next to her husband.

He was facing away from her so she spooned him with her arm across his chest. His arm moved to pull hers tight against him but there was no change in the slow rhythm of his breathing. Kristi reveled in the body to body contact, but as she drifted into sleep, it was not Tom's body filling her dreams.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds