• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Kristy Ch. 01: Kristy the Sorority Girl

Kristy Ch. 01: Kristy the Sorority Girl

123

This is the first of four fictional stories inspired by my beautiful exhibitionist sister Kristy. These are exactly the kinds of adventures she may have had in real life. No sex in this story, that comes later.

***

Kristy Spencer didn't really understand why it was so important to her Aunt Shari that she pledge the Epsilon Nu Gamma Sorority. Aunt Shari told Kristy that she was a "legacy," meaning that because she had belonged to the sorority, Kristy was almost certainly going to be allowed to pledge. To Kristy, it just wasn't a big deal. Besides, her sister Bobbie Kaye never joined this sorority, or any other.

But Kristy loved her aunt, and she was happy for this chance to please her. So she'd gone through all the various processes, filled out endless forms, undergone background checks, and endured multiple interviews, and she'd been tentatively approved. Sister Darla, the current president of ENG, seemed to like Kristy well enough, which hadn't hurt any, and the fact that Darla's mother had been friends with Aunt Shari was also a plus.

Kristy's application had been declined her first year at the university, her lack of enthusiasm perhaps a little too obvious. She'd also failed to inform the sorority that she was a legacy, and therefore all but automatically entitled to membership. This year, however, she provided the evidence that Aunt Shari had been a Sister in the organization, and that was enough to help her get this far.

Three obstacles remained. Monday, the first day of classes, was also the opening of Hell Week. If Kristy survived whatever was going to happen to her then, there was supposed to be a coed party at the sorority house on Saturday night, during which there would be some sort of task to complete. Then the following Sunday, one week away, was the initiation.

***

It was Sunday afternoon, the day before classes were to begin, and Kristy was sitting in her dorm room with her new friend and roommate Lynn, also an Epsilon Nu Gamma hopeful. Lynn was a very pretty young woman, with wavy, shoulder length hair the color of wheat, icy blue eyes, and a petite, slender figure.

Kristy was quite attractive in her own right, with straight black hair flowing over her shoulders, sparkling brown eyes and a perfect smile, in general a model's face highlighted by dimples and mile-high cheekbones. Her figure was nothing like Lynn's, though. Where her friend had a narrow waist, small chest and a cute bubble butt, Kristy's figure was rather more voluptuous. She constantly struggled with her weight, but was looking fabulous after working out all summer. Large breasts topped an hourglass figure, with a flat tummy and full, round hips.

In the past, Kristy often wore loose fitting clothes, in an attempt to camoflage the ten to fifteen extra pounds that sometimes plagued her. But she was in top shape now, looking even better than she had last year during what she thought of as the "cheerleader incident."

The year before, Kristy's cheerleader squad was performing during a nationally televised football game being played in a rainstorm. Her cheerleader outfit, which had been sabotaged by a jealous member of the squad, quite literally fell off her body. She was left wearing nothing but her skimpy bra and panties, which quickly became soaked in the downpour.

The undies clung tightly to her full breasts and hips, leaving little to the imagination. She had no option but to run across the field to the locker room, and even then had to wait while the janitor took his sweet time unlocking the door, which shouldn't have been locked in the first place. The entire experience was completely humiliating, but at the same time, something very positive and surprising had come out of it.

Kristy suddenly found herself inundated with requests for dates. Even some of the jocks from the senior class asked her out, which was highly unusual for a freshman girl, and she had a date almost every weekend for the remainder of her first year. Most of the guys were really nice, and Kristy had her pick of some of the cutest guys around. A few of her dates were of the hands-on variety, trying to grab her generous breasts, or other body parts, almost from the start. She was quite capable of warding off the overzealous, and very selective with those she allowed even to reach first base. But she was using birth control, and her sex life was good.

Another consequence of her experience at that football game was something that had left her confused. Just everybody had seen her in her soaking wet undies. And while she didn't really understand it, she realized that being seen that way by so many people had actually been a turn on. The episode often replayed itself in her dreams, and each time she awoke with her hand between her legs, either enjoying or on the brink of a powerful orgasm.

This led her to engage in some online research, where she learned a little about exhibitionism. She discovered that some women intentionally flashed their bodies in front of strangers, just for the sexual thrill. Kristy found it a little difficult to believe, and she certainly knew she wasn't like that. She'd been so embarrassed that night. Yet she couldn't deny that the overall experience had somehow excited her.

***

Kristy and Lynn arrived at the Epsilon Nu Gamma house at precisely nine o'clock Sunday night, as instructed. Each was given a sealed box, and was told that the packages contained the outfits they were to wear all day Monday. They were assured each outfit was the correct size, and they had to wear these items and nothing else. If approached by a Sister, they were to demonstrate that they had followed these directions to the letter. If they failed to do so, or to follow any instruction given by a Sister, they would be denied admission to the sorority.

Back in their dorm room, the girls anxiously opened the packages. Lynn withdrew a bright red miniskirt, a white top, white thong panties, and shoes. She looked through the package again, but couldn't find a bra. She always wore a bra, she lamented, but there was none to be found.

Kristy found both bra and panties in her package, as well as a low-cut halter top and a flimsy linen miniskirt, plus shoes with about the highest heels she'd ever worn. On closer examination, she saw that the matching bra and panties were made from fine silk, the material impossibly thin. Not only would the bra be clearly visible under the halter, the slightest breeze would blow the skirt up and reveal her panties to anyone who happened to be looking. Both girls wanted to join ENG, however, and they knew they'd have to wear what they'd been given. Neither slept well that night, anticipating with trepidation the day to come.

***

Monday morning, each girl dressed precisely as directed. Lynn was extremely nervous, and possibly a little excited, it seemed, as hard nipples pressed against the thin material of her top. Kristy found herself staring at the other girl's breasts, their shape clearly outlined under the sheer white blouse. She forced herself to avert her eyes before the other girl noticed. Kristy wasn't sure why she'd been staring. She wasn't into girls at all.

Kristy had two classes that day, the first at nine o'clock, and then another at one. Despite her scandalous outfit, her first day went well, but she was eager to get back to the sorority house. She hoped she'd be allowed to return to her dorm and change into something a little more conservative, but she wasn't about to do so without permission from her soon-to-be Sisters.

As she crossed the campus, about a mile from the ENG house, one of the Sisters called to her. "You look very nice, Pledge Kristy," said Sister Melinda, vice president of the sorority, second only to Sister Darla. Melinda was a stunner, tall and slender with thick blond curls, big blue eyes, alabaster skin, and legs that seemed to go on forever.

"Um... thank you, Sister Melinda," Kristy said with a nervous smile.

"I see you're wearing the outfit we gave you," Melinda observed.

"Um... of course, Sister Melinda," replied Kristy. "I want to pledge Epsilon Nu Gamma, and I'll do whatever it takes."

"Excellent," beamed the older girl. "I do need to confirm that you're wearing the bra and panties we gave you, as well."

"Oh, of course I am!"

"And you're going to show me, right?"

"Um... show you?" Kristy asked, suddenly apprehensive.

"That's right," Melinda said reasonably. "You need to show me you're wearing what we told you to wear."

"Um... I... I can't show you here, Sister Melinda," said Kristy.

"Don't be silly, of course you can."

"You want me to, what, raise my skirt? Lift my top?"

"Certainly not," said Melinda.

"Then how...?"

"Pledge Kristy, please remove your top and hand it to me."

Kristy stared at Sister Melinda, then glanced around. There were students everywhere. A number of classes had just let out, and the grounds were crowded. Not just with students, either, but professors, school employees, there had to be a hundred people within a stone's throw. No one was paying any attention, but if she took her top off, they surely would.

"Sister Melinda," reasoned Kristy, "You expect... I'm supposed to take my top off here in public? You can't..."

"Pledge Kristy," Melinda repeated, "please remove your top and hand it to me."

"But Sister Melinda," objected Kristy, "All I have under this is the bra you gave me."

"This is your third and final warning," Melinda said sternly. "If you refuse, you will be denied admission into Epsilon Nu Gamma. Pledge Kristy, please remove your top and hand it to me."

Kristy knew she had to do it. She also knew everybody would be staring at her, but she really wanted into the sorority. She placed her backpack on the ground, and pulled the halter over her head. She could feel her face turning red, but she figured it wouldn't be any worse than what happened at the football game. She handed the top to Melinda, and was immediately aware of dozens of eyes focusing on her, as passersby slowed to watch.

"Very good, Pledge Kristy," smiled Melinda.

"Thank you, Sister Melinda. Now may I please have my top back?"

"Pledge Kristy, please remove your skirt and hand it to me."

Kristy's mouth fell open. She quickly weighed her options, though, and knew she had to do it. She could stall, but if she wanted into ENG, she really had no choice. A lot of people were watching now, but without further objection, she unzipped her skirt, stepped out of it, and handed it to the waiting Melinda.

Kristy's face was burning. This was even worse than the football game, she thought, because that had clearly been an accident. But now, she was obviously undressing in public on purpose. She was determined to follow instructions, though, so she just made herself hold her hands to her sides. She resisted the powerful urge to cover up, not that she could have covered much, even if she'd tried. If Melinda insisted on embarrassing her, well, she was just going to cooperate.

A round of applause filled the air then, and Kristy's face went even redder. As the applause subsided, she could hear comments from the crowd.

"Look at her!"

"Nice boobs!"

"Really pretty, too!"

"I wouldn't have the nerve to do that!"

"Must be an Epsilon pledge!"

"Well, at least she still has her undies on!"

Kristy tried without success not to listen to what people were saying.

"Pledge Kristy, do you wish to be a part of Epsilon Nu Gamma Sorority?" asked Melinda.

"Yes, Sister Melinda, I do."

"Pledge Kristy, are you prepared to follow our instructions to the letter?"

"Yes, Sister Melinda, I am."

"Pledge Kristy, you're halfway through this test. See you at the house!" And with that, Melinda flashed a gorgeous smile, then walked swiftly away in the direction of the sorority house, still holding Kristy's clothes.

Kristy knew her face was bright red. She'd never been so embarrassed in her life. But she resolutely decided that she was going endure what she was about to do, and walk back to the sorority house at a normal pace, with her head held high. She even carried her backpack at her side, making no effort to shield herself from the eyes of those around her. Memories of the football game flooded back, and with them, she could feel the first hints of sexual arousal.

"Kristy Spencer?" The male voice came from just off to her right. She glanced over and saw Brad Jennings, the gorgeous upperclassman she'd been nursing a crush on since last year. They'd shared a class, but had barely ever spoken. He'd really never shown anything but a passing interest in Kristy, but he was so good looking, and she'd often dreamed he'd ask her out. And now, the first time they'd ever spoken outside of class, she was dressed in flimsy undies and nothing else.

"What's up, Kristy?" he asked, making no attempt to conceal the fact that he was appraising her scantily clad form.

His attentions, while welcome, caused her face to heat up even more. "I'm... um... it's Hell Week, you know, Pledge Week, and I'm..."

"You're pledging Epsilon?" he asked with a knowing smile.

"Um... yeah, but... how did... how did you know?"

"You're walking across campus in broad daylight in your underwear," he grinned, and her face turned an even deeper shade of crimson. "And you do look great, I might add!"

The conversation quickly moved away from her state of undress, though, and even his eyes turned their attention to her face rather than her body. By the time she walked away, they'd exchanged phone numbers, and she'd accepted his offer of a movie. She practically floated back to the sorority house, her lack of clothing all but forgotten.

The skirt and top were returned to her at the house, and she was praised by Sister Darla for complying with Sister Melinda's instructions. Of the eight pledges, each of whom had been given a different embarrassing task, two had already dropped out. Kristy didn't know what they'd been told to do, and she didn't ask, but she wondered if it could have been much worse than what she had to endure.

Back at her dorm room, she compared notes with Lynn. After her last class, one of the Sisters had made Lynn slowly pour two large cups of ice water down her front, and forbade her from covering up. The sheer white blouse clung to her slender form, and the icy liquid served to arouse her nipples. The material turned nearly translucent, leaving her smallish breasts and erect nipples clearly visible to anybody who looked. Through sheer force of will, she managed to return to the sorority house without covering up, in the process providing a nice show for a few dozen onlookers.

***

Three more times over the course of Hell Week, Kristy was approached by a Sister, and was required to complete some humiliating task. On Tuesday, again wearing an atrociously short skirt provided by the sorority, along with panties as skimpy as those she'd worn the day before, Sister Yvette instructed her to turn a series of cartwheels. Of course she attracted a large audience as she did, and she found it nearly as embarrassing as what she'd done on Monday.

One of the mandates of Epsilon Nu Gamma was that absolute trust must be maintained between Sisters, and that that trust must never be betrayed. On Wednesday, Kristy was led behind a Dumpster by Sister Brittney, and told to strip naked. She had to give her clothes to Brittney, who was going to take everything away for a short time, promising to be back soon. Determined to be accepted, Kristy took everything off and handed it all to the Sister. Trying to ignore her growing arousal, she waited behind the Dumpster for what seemed an hour, but in reality was fewer than five minutes. Sister Brittney brought her clothing back, and Kristy was allowed to dress. Then she was asked to acknowledge that the trust between Epsilon Sisters was absolute, and she did.

Thursday was Kristy's most difficult task of all. She had to attend both of her classes wearing a tiny miniskirt, and no panties. It was one thing for people to see her undies, but quite another to allow strangers a peek at her closely cropped pubic hair. If she wasn't extremely careful, she risked putting herself on display for all to enjoy. Even worse, if anyone got a good look, they might see glistening signs of the dampness caused by her nearly perpetual arousal.

But she survived the day with her modesty somewhat intact, certain she'd been able to keep her legs together, thereby denying anyone a peek at her pantiless treasure. There were no tasks to perform on Friday, but early that evening Kristy and Lynn met at the sorority house with the twenty full Epsilon Sisters and the five other pledges. The big coed party was on Saturday, and the pledges were informed that during a portion of the evening, they would be playing some games to entertain their guests.

Darla, the sorority president, explained the tradition to the nervous pledges. As their final test, the girls would take part in a series of competitions. The winner of each competition will have passed the test, be released from the game, and would only need to undergo the initiation on Sunday to gain full admission to the sorority.

Pledges would continue to be eliminated until only two remained. Those two would undertake a face to face contest, and the winner would be released to enjoy the party, and to face the initiation the following day. The one remaining girl, however, would at that time strip completely naked, and would spend the remainder of the party in the nude. Further, she would not be allowed to cover up or attempt to hide anything. If she refused to undress, she would be denied admission to the sorority.

Darla asked whether any of the pledges was unwilling to participate, and if they all agreed to the rules of the game. One girl, Carolyn, a slightly chubby redhead with a pretty face and green eyes, raised her hand.

"Sister Darla, why would you want to humiliate one of us like that?"

Darla smiled condescendingly. "Pledge Carolyn, what is the name of our sorority?"

"Epsilon Nu Gamma," was the reply.

"And what are our initials, in English?"

"ENG," answered Carolyn.

"And what do you suppose ENG stands for, in English?"

Carolyn looked around thoughtfully. She finally replied, "I'm sorry, I don't know."

"Any of the pledges?" asked Darla, looking around. No one responded. "Our reputation must have suffered," she said. Glancing her vice president, she added "Sister Melinda, please make a note of this. In the past, our pledges have generally had at least some idea what to expect, what we're all about. Perhaps we've been asking too little in recent years."

Sister Darla looked at each of the pledges in turn. "ENG, in English, stands for Embarrassed Naked Girls. Each of the Sisters has, on multiple occasions, found herself in various stages of undress in front of audiences both large and small. You've noticed that all of the Epsilon Sisters are quite attractive, as are all of the pledges. We run a range of figures, from petite and thin, nearly flat on top..." Darla indicated slender Sister Marie. "...to full figured and voluptuous," directing attention to Sister Beth. "But quite candidly, all of us are nothing less than beautiful. As are each of the six of you," she added.

"The one unifying attribute is that we all find it quite exciting to show off in front of others. Pledge Kristy, will you please stand up?" Kristy nervously rose to her feet. "We've done background checks on all of you, of course. If any of you does not recall, there was an incident at a football game last year. The uniform of one of the cheerleaders came apart, leaving her in nothing but her bra and panties." Most of the pledges recalled at least hearing about the incident, but it seemed that none knew who the unfortunate cheerleader was.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Kristy Ch. 01: Kristy the Sorority Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds