• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kryptonite Ch. 02

Kryptonite Ch. 02

123

Before I knew it, Sunday afternoon rolled around and Dan and I headed back to civilization. We had fished and consumed beer for about 20 hours and slept another six. It had been a great trip. Dan told me he had had a vasectomy 10 years ago and I need not worry about Nan having his baby. He had made certain he would never father a child by accident. That information allowed me to relax and enjoy the trip.

I dropped Dan off and headed for home. I had no idea how Nan would react to my return. I had made a pretty bad scene when I smashed our bedroom door in, breaking the jamb.

Nan had locked me out of my own bedroom and I needed to get my clothes to go fishing early Saturday. Returning for my fishing license to find Nan's hair caught in the compactor, and then watching Dan give her the fucking of her life may have contributed to my case of nerves. I really hoped she could not see any thing when her hair was caught in that compactor and Dan pounded her mercilessly with the biggest cock I ever saw. I would soon find out.

I parked in the garage and unloaded all my equipment. I took my time, wondering what my reception would be. Thinking it over, I decided the emotion I felt most strongly was dread, and not fear. After half an hour, I could not invent any reason to delay any longer. I went into the house. The bedroom door was open and the splintered jamb was removed. That would take some time and effort to repair. Home Depot, here I come again.

Tired and slightly hung-over, I sat down in my chair and closed my eyes. I must have fallen asleep. I awoke to a pair of lips on mine. I opened my eyes to see Nan close to my face.

"I didn't hear you come home, Steve. Did you have a nice time?" she asked. "I hope you are hungry because we are having steak tonight," she added.

"I had a great time and feel much more relaxed," I admitted. "I am so hungry, I could eat the ass out of a skunk!"

A comment like that will always draw some sort of rebuke from Nan. It takes some time to go from 'camp talk' to the sort of talk you use around a wife. I had not made the transition yet.

"I will take that as a 'yes' and get your dinner started. Would you like a beer?" asked Nan.

She was using the 'pretend there was no argument' gambit. How do women do that? It usually means they know they were wrong, but will never admit it and apologize. Instead they act like nothing ever happened.

"Nan, your hair looks great! Did you get it cut?" I asked. "You look years younger."

She did look younger. I should have known she would have to get it cut and styled. She must have cut a lot of hair off to get free of the compactor. I began to wonder if Dan's big cock and a dozen or so orgasms could take years off a woman.

"Thanks, Steve! I decided to change my look yesterday so I went to 'Chez Bruce' and had my hair styled," bubbled Nan. "I am so glad you like it. I think I am ever more pleased you noticed."

With that she disappeared into the kitchen. I dragged my ass off to the bathroom and showered and shaved. Dinner was ready by the time I finished and I joined Nan at the table.

She made small talk and seemed glad to have me home. I had my own hunches about that, but I tried to be pleasant and responded to her efforts the best I could. I helped clear the table and put some dishes in the dishwasher. By this time my trip began to take its toll.

The phone rang. It was Nan's mother so I handed her the phone and headed for the bedroom. I barely noticed the door was askew as I went in and crawled between the sheets.

I awoke with a strange sensation. Nan was in bed and was holding my cock in her hand. I opened my eyes and saw she was naked. It looked like she was going to keep her promise to Dan. I just laid still and hoped my cock would not rise too quickly. I wanted her to work for it!

There were two problems with that plan. My cock always responds to any attention, no matter how rare it is, and Nan looked great. Her tits are big and still quite firm. Her waist is still pretty slim, and her ass is perfect.

I have noticed that when a man is upset with a woman, she will grab his cock and get forgiveness in 20 seconds to a minute. He is powerless to fight it. The Kryptonite weakens him. He has to get it when he can, so he forgets his mad and screws the hell out of the woman, pretending that it is revenge.

When a man tries to make up to a woman, he has no agent to weaken her. He can only pay the price and endure the punishment. The woman determines when the argument is over.

My cock stood up and saluted Nan. She smiled at me and asked, "are you horny?"

Last night I had made my plans. I was not going to give in too easily. She was worried that Dan had made her pregnant and would be sure to seduce me so I would believe I was the culprit. Then she would bitch about it for the next 20 years! My plan was to play hard to get.

I rolled over on top of Nan and sucked on her nipples. I was a man possessed. I seemed to be trying to draw nourishment from Nan's tits. Then I slid down and dove headfirst into her pussy. What the Hell was wrong with me? I hadn't done that in years! I licked and sucked her to an orgasm. I wanted it to last forever.

Nan had to pull me back up by my hair. She wasn't able to stand it any longer. I pressed my lips to hers and let her taste her own juices as my cock found her slit. I drove it in to the hilt. I was wondering if it would be all loose and sloppy, but it seemed the same as always. I guess Dan didn't do any permanent damage.

The one thing that was different was Nan came hard again on my first thrust. She was on fire! As I pounded into her she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me tighter to her. She came at least three more times in the next ten minutes. Her moans were constant as I tried to reclaim the pussy that once was mine alone.

"Oh, Baby! Cum in me! I want to feel you throbbing inside me," she pleaded. "Fill me up, sweetheart!"

That was all it took. I tensed up and pushed as far into her as I could and emptied my tank. I must have pumped into her for a full minute. All the time I was remembering Dan's cock well beyond the place I was seeding, pumping into Nan's very womb. Did she even feel my cock? It sure seemed like she did. She was having anther orgasm as I pulsed inside her. I lowered myself down on her beautiful chest and rested. Nan ran her hands up and down my spine, giving me shivers. I am always sensitive all over when I cum.

"I looked into her eyes. She was smiling back at me. She had accomplished what she needed. Now I wondered if that was it for my sex life for another year or two.

"Steve, that was fantastic!" she whispered as she pulled me tight to her. "You were great."

"Do you really think so, Nan?" I asked with my face by her ear. "Does my cock feel good? Is it big enough to do the job?"

She stiffened for a brief moment. "Of course, Steve. Why would you ask that after all these years? You cock is wonderful. I love it."

"I don't know. I just wonder sometimes if you wished it were longer and/or thicker than it is. I guess it is a male insecurity thing. Do you think size matters?" I asked.

"I am hardly an expert on this subject, as you know, Steve. You were my first lover. I have read that it is more important to properly use what you have, and you have just performed wonderfully!" reassured Nan. "I don't even know if they get much bigger than yours. Do you know of any men with bigger ones, Sweetheart?"

There it was. I know when Nan is digging for clues, and this was a perfect example. What would she do if I gave her the names of a few guys with big cocks?

"Are you looking for leads?" I questioned. "How dumb would I have to be to name fellows with big cocks? No man reveals that sort of thing to his wife! We are way too insecure for that. How about a few names of guys with smaller cocks? I could do that."

"What wife needs names of men with cocks smaller than her husband's?" laughed Nan. "I think we have a draw on this one."

"Nan, I want to apologize for being such an ass the other night. I was selfish and self-centered, just like you said," I admitted. "You are the best wife a man could ever ask for and you deserve better. I will try to improve my attitude. I love you so much."

The amazing thing was I meant it. I was feeling emotions for Nan I had not experienced in a long time. Good sex really helps a marriage.

To my surprise, Nan broke into tears! She buried her face in my neck and cried. I just held her close and waited for her to recover.

"Steve, I have been a bitch to you. I knew it even as I did it and I don't know why I still did it. It was like I wanted you to suffer and be frustrated. You had every right to be upset with me," she stated. "Lefty should not be needed as long as pussy is available, and she will be from now on."

"You mean this wasn't just 'make-up' sex? I can go to the well more often?" I asked.

"I am determined to keep you satisfied, husband of mine," smiled Nan. "Think of this pussy as yours to use as often as the mood strikes you. It isn't as if I am suffering when you are using her! You have been a wonderful husband and I want you to enjoy your wife and all the things that go with that? I hope 'Lefty' will understand!"

It occurred to me that Nan really wanted to please me and that she loved me. Did that incident with Dan help create this situation, or was it my reference to my left hand and my outburst with the door? Whatever the reason, or reasons, I liked the results. For the first time in years, I took a second piece, this time doggy-style. I tried talking more and telling Nan how much I loved her ass and how she was my girl. I didn't dare tell her she was my slut! There are some things husbands cannot voice. Nan may have been thinking of Dan's big cock as I pummeled her pussy from behind. She came again before I popped a nut. We hugged and cuddled all night. It was like a second honeymoon.

When I got to work, Dan arched his eyebrows as if to ask how it went. I smiled and gave him a thumbs-up sign. He laughed and went to his office. I sat in mine thinking about how much my life had changed because of the weekend happenings. I was determined to make it last awhile. I realized I really did love Nan and wanted her to be happy and love me.

An idea slowly formed in my mind. By the end of the day, it was a full-blown plan. This one would work. (That would be a first!)

The week went quite quickly. Nan was attentive and sexy. She wasn't sucking my cock, or giving me her ass, but she gave her pussy to me any time I wanted it. I didn't complain. My plan would take care of any reservations and inhibitions she had.

On Monday of the next week, I opened a hotmail account and emailed Nan a very brief message. I wrote:

"Slut, do you miss my big cock?"

I sat and stared at that single line for an hour before I worked up the nerve to send it to Nan's hotmail account. She had me help her set it up and I knew her password. From time to time I would check it to be certain she wasn't going to run off with a pig farmer from Kentucky, or a goddamned republican.

Mostly, her messages were department stores describing their incredible sales. I can't begin to guess how much money she has saved me over the years. Her closet is full of items marked down at least 50%. Every time she spent 50 bucks she saved me at least another 50. We should be rich in another year or two!

I waited a day and checked to see if she had opened it. It had been opened, and deleted. I thought I noticed a slight increase in her ardor in the bedroom, but it could have been my imagination. I had decided not to follow up my message until she responded in some way.

It was Friday afternoon when I received a reply from Nan. She wrote:

"Who are you?"

I gave it some thought before I responded:

"The man with the big cock your pussy loves so much. You do think about me, don't you, slut?"

Monday afternoon saw her response:

"You could be arrested for rape, you bastard. I am NOT a slut!"

This was beginning to be fun. The fact that she responded indicated to me that Nan was at least very curious about the man with the big cock.

Also, Nan was becoming very amorous again. She initiated sex if I didn't. She always had at least one orgasm, and often more. I was certain it was not my imagination. Her mystery man was pushing some buttons, and I had only started!

The next day at work I wrote back to Nan:

"Rape? You are the slut that put my fat cock in your tight little pussy. You came on my cock half a dozen times, you slut."

Her responses now came within hours of my email to her. I knew she would be checking her mail pretty often. She wrote:

"You took advantage of me when I was helpless. I am not like that. Please don't call me a slut."

Nan did not demand I stop writing, like an offended lady would. She wanted me to 'understand' her situation. Why would she care what I thought? Dan's cock was not easy to forget, and she wasn't trying very hard!

I decided to see if I could use that big cock to gain some measure of control. I was beginning to think I had the huge slab of meat that had plundered my wife. That is the cool thing about this Internet. You can be whatever your imagination can dream up, and my imagination was as good as any. My next message was:

"Did you get your limp-dicked hubby to fuck you? Were you all loose and sloppy for him?"

Now I was berating myself! Was I becoming a Jekyll/Hyde character? I didn't really care too much. Whether it was guilt, or lust, Nan was fucking my brains out at night.

Nan's responses began to get longer. It was apparent that she did not feel any hatred toward the man with the big cock. In her next message she wrote:

"His dick is not limp. He uses it with me every night and does quite well. Not every man is a freak of nature. And yes he did make love to me afterwards. I had resumed my normal size. He filled me nicely."

Nan was sticking up for her husband, at least a little. That seemed to please Dr. Jekyll, but Hyde had his own agenda. Hyde responded:

"Do you suck hubby off? His little weenie can't pump half the cum I gave you. Next time you will suck my cock, slut."

We were sending messages a couple times a day now and Nan was in a constant state of arousal at night. I was wondering if I should apply for a patent on Dan's cock and my brain. Every married man in the world would buy into this! Her answer read:

"I don't suck his cock so why would I suck your aberration? He shots a normal load. I would think you would choke any woman that tried to put it in her mouth, and drown any woman that allowed you to cum in her mouth. It took me all day to stop leaking your stuff down my legs."

Nan seemed to have a lot of respect for Dan's size and volume. He made some impression on her! I decided to push a little more so I sent her this:

"You liked that load, didn't you, slut? Now you know how man does it. From now on, you will sign your messages, "your slut" or I will not write to you any more. You already told me you were my slut, remember? I simply expect you to affirm it."

Nan's response came quickly.

"You idiot! If you never write again, I will be delighted. Your cock uses so much blood your brain is starved! You will not have this pussy again. It is way too nice for you."

There it was. Nan had refused my ultimatum. I would simply out wait her. She was enjoying this too much to stop, or so I thought. I didn't reply to her message. I did receive another missive from Nan two days later.

"So Jackass, are you finally going to leave me alone? All I had to do was not admit to being your slut? I wish you had insisted on that a lot sooner. You should be thanking God you actually had that chance to get my pussy. It was a freak accident and you benefited from it. I cut my hair so it won't happen again, you loser!"

I refrained from answering and over the next few days I received these emails:

"You must have some ego. I bet you impress a few stupid women with your oversized cock, but your brain is the size of a pea. I am NOT your slut!"

"My curiosity is piqued. Why were you in my house that day? You took advantage of my vulnerable situation. I had to say those things so you didn't kill me, or something. Not your slut!"

"I did not get pregnant and I am now on the pill, so I will not have to worry about it since my loving husband fucks me every night. You missed your only chance! I may have said those things to you, but you were pinching my nipples and ramming that huge thing in me. That was the only reason I said I was....your slut."

Hyde was getting his way! I decided not to answer Nan's last message because she was trying to be obtuse, or clever. I saw her resolve weakening. It was two days later I got the message I wanted, or I thought I wanted.

"You are the most arrogant, big cocked bastard that ever fucked me! I will play your game just so I can find out enough about you to get my revenge. I am waiting for your response. Respectfully, Your Slut."

Nan had been on edge the past few days, but tried not to show it. If I hadn't known Hyde was messing with her head, I may not have noticed. As it was, her agitation was obvious. I waited another day and then sent this note:

"That is better, slut. You did like the way my cock felt, didn't you? You have never been so full and you miss that feeling, don't you? I want you to tell me the truth. You loved the way I power fucked you. I like your hair short, by the way. You look lovely. You make my fat cock hard. I know you like that thought, don't you, slut?"

"It was an unique experience, and I did have several orgasms, so I have to admit it gave me some pleasure. Where have you seen me with my hair short? Are you stalking me? Your slut."

The messages started flying now. The dam had burst!

"You wish I would spend the energy to stalk you! You will come to me next time, and you will suck my cock or I won't let you have my cock in that tight, juicy little pussy of yours. I have seen you and needle dick husband around. You probably have seen me, but you would never place my cock with my face."

"I know you are quite big, but where have I seen you? I don't suck cocks, so you are going to have to wait a very long time. When was the last time Hell froze over? You want my pussy again. That is your problem. You know you cannot have it again and it is killing you. My husband is not a needle dick. At least not compared to normal people. Your slut."

When I got home that evening, Nan was very romantic. She was eager to get me into bed. I told her I had to send some email to clients. When I was alone with our computer, I sent her a message. Then I told her I was going to go to the corner liquor store for some wine. That would give her a chance to read her note from Hyde. It read:

"Slut, you have to learn to suck cock and like it. Your husband's little wiener will be good practice for you. To make it easy, you don't have to swallow the first time. I want you to suck him off tonight and tell me how you did, and that you liked it. You can't be my slut if you don't suck cock when I tell you to."

I was back home in ten minutes with a gallon of wine. We sipped wine and cuddled for an hour or so, and then I led Nan to our bedroom. Did she read the message? How would she respond? I was excited as a virgin on prom night!

I undressed and slid into bed while Nan went into the bathroom. She was nude when she came back out and she looked great! I was extremely horny, or was it Hyde that was horny? As soon as Nan was beside me I slid down and administered a serious pussy eating. I took my time and concentrated on pleasing her, and it worked. She came at least twice and was shaking as I came up for air. I decided to work my way back up her body and aim my cock for her well-lubricated cunt. If she planned on sucking me off, it would happen before I entered her. Of that, I was certain.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kryptonite Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 190 milliseconds