La Historia Romantica de la Mujer...

"PPPPUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

Their frenzy of lust was at last over. Planetologist panted for breath. Magdalena ran her hands through her hair and eventually climbed off of him. She lay down beside him and kissed his cheek.

You lay down on me? You not heavy. Use my boobs for pillows.

So nice. Earthwoman so kind.

They lay there like that for a good long time while enjoying their afterglow. They sent one another their thoughts of sweetness and love and enjoyed the senations of spent lust.

But at length, they both knew that it was time to leave. They got up and walked out of the forest.

* * * * *

While Magdalena had splashed in the bathtub, Lupe had made hot chocolate for the both of them. Magdalena had climbed out and dried off. When Lupe brought the two cups of steaming sweetness to her daughter's bedroom, Magdalena was anointing herself with cocoa butter.

"Magdalena, where is your lover, now?" asked Lupe.

"He's trying to find a place for his flying saucer." she answered.

"Is it a big flying saucer?"

"No, it's a small flying saucer."

"Well then, why don't you tell him that he can put it in our backyard? He can come and live with us."

"Oh, Mama!" exclaimed Magdalena "Do you really mean it? For true?"

"Certainly, I do! I have never seen you happier than you are right now. I have hoped and prayed that you would find your true love, and now you have! And you are the first woman in our family to have sexual relations with a man from outer space! I am so proud of you!"

* * * * *

Adriana Villamontes is a lovely young Mexican woman. She has the face and body of a goddess. She always has a happy smile on her face. She is in love with life, in love with fun, and in love with her own juicy sexuality. She wears clothing only when she must. She has long maroon hair that flows down to her shapely buttocks. Her skin is the color of lapis lazuli. Her eyes are yellow. Her arms are strong and graceful. Her thighs are plump. Between her legs she has a massive patch of dark purple hair. She has very large breasts, and her big dark blue nipples are frequently stiff. Adriana is a VERY BEAUTIFUL woman, especially when she is a VERY NUDE woman!

Adriana stripped of all her clothes and walked into the waters of the lake. This is the place, she thought. This is where Mama met Papa. And this is how she did it. Who knows? Perhaps I'll meet the lover of my dreams this way, too!

EL FIN?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 300 milliseconds