• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lacie's Captivity Ch. 01

Lacie's Captivity Ch. 01

Lacie parked her car around 9 pm after another long day of work and began the mile-long trek home to her apartment building. She sauntered by the rows of first floor apartments, and passed the time as she usually does, imagining what the inhabitants were doing behind the privacy of their drawn blinds and bolted, heavy doors. Her mind always drifted towards deviant thoughts. Most people would be shocked to know what goes through her head. On the outside she appears to be a nice, young, attractive brunette with a face so innocent, if she said the word 'sex' you might think she'd blush.

She turned the corner to a side street and, in her daydreaming state, clumsily bumped into a man who was walking in the opposite direction. The bag he was carrying dropped to the ground.

She hurriedly bent over and started picking up the contents of his bag. "I'm so sorry," she said, as she apologetically looked into the eyes of the man whom she disrupted. Dressed in a heavy, black winter coat, she was taken aback by his sturdy, strong build. He had to have been at least 6 feet tall, she felt dwarfed as he stood over her. He looked down and stared into her upturned eyes. She thought she saw something flash across his stern looking face. Was it anger? Excitement?

"You should really be more careful," he barked at her.

It was then she realized what she was picking up and placing into the bag. "What the...?"

"You like what you see?" He sprouted a twisted smile, and she felt a sense of panic rise within her. She jumped up and turned to leave, but he grabbed her wrist, yanking her towards him. He pushed her against the wall and pressed up against her. She could feel his cock stiffening against her waist.

"You're going to be fucking perfect," he growled. Before she had the chance to scream for help, she felt the rag cover her mouth.

...

She awoke in a confused, hazy grog. It was pitch black, and wherever she was smelled musty and damp. She realized in horror that she had been stripped naked and placed facedown on a mattress. Her hands had been bound together tightly and tied to a pole at the head of the bed. Each of her feet were also bound to poles at the foot of the bed. She had enough slack that she could bend her knees underneath her if she wanted to. She started to flail in an attempt to free herself of the bindings.

"Ahh, my sleeping beauty has awoken." She heard the man speak, but couldn't figure out where he was.

"Let me fucking go!" She writhed and screamed as best she could in her hazy, restricted state.

"It's no use screaming, nobody is going to hear you." She could tell he was walking towards her. She heard a click and a dim lightbulb flicked on. She craned her neck to try and view her captor, but only saw a single table in the room. She tried to make out what was on the table, but before she had a chance to process the image, her captor yanked her hair hard, straining her neck and forcing her face upwards.

"Hmmm. Should I let those pretty little eyes see what I have in store for you?"

"You're a sick FUCK, let me GO!" She screamed louder this time. He pushed his knee into the small of her back, forcing her to arch back even more. He used his other hand to grab her throat and squeezed hard.

"You're a feisty little one, this is going to be so much fun."

She opened her mouth and tried to scream, but the tight grip on her throat was preventing any sound from escaping her. His hand left her hair, and she writhed while turning her head to try and bite him as he kept his hold her throat.

She felt him press his knee deeper into her back, while leaning over to grab something that he had lying next to the bed.

"I really didn't want to do this," he says, "but until you start behaving, you're going to wear this."

He stuck his hand into her mouth and pried open her jaw. He was so much stronger than her, she felt helpless when she realized that fighting him was futile. He shoved a ball gag into her mouth and quickly fastened the strap behind her head.

"I wanted your mouth accessible, but you tried to bite me. You are in a lot of fucking trouble." He lifted her ass so she was on her knees and elbows, her hands and feet still bound. She tried to scream but the gag stifled her efforts.

"I hope you don't mind that I examined you while you were sleeping. You have such tight little holes. I'm going to destroy them."

She winced as he stroked her pussy. Her skin flushed.

"So responsive," he murmured as he stuck a finger into her warm slit. She was mortified that she was wet for this sick pervert.

"We're going to play a game called 'If you cum, I am going to fucking torture you.' Let's see how long the tight little bitch can restrain herself for."

He shoved the back of her head down so her face was forced into the mattress. 'Don't move that precious fucking face off the mattress.'

He reached his free hand underneath her, his big fingers prodding over her plump tits and finding an erect nipple, and began to expertly pinch and twist. Her breathing was becoming uneven as her body continued to betray her, responding to the pleasure of his touch.

'My my. I think I could make you cum just from playing with these.' Her pussy started to throb as he continued his slow torture. She bucked her hips upward, trying to drive the finger that was still prodding inside her even deeper.

'Is my little slut on the verge of cumming?' He inserted another finger into her wet hole and rested his thumb on the entrance to her tight ass. He started massaging her entrance slowly while pumping his fingers, torturously slow.

In and out. In and out.

She squeezed her eyes shut. 'Fuck,' she thought, 'I'm going to cum all over this sick bastards fingers.'

He suddenly withdrew his finger, leaving her aching on the verge of orgasm.

'That's a very good girl, controlling herself like that.'

He used both his hands to spread her asscheeks wide apart, and started lapping eagerly at her slit from behind. The sounds of his heavy breathing and his greedy slurping echoed through the dingy room.

Slurp! Slurp!

He used his elbows to force apart her knees, spreading her legs wide and exposing her throbbing pussy even more.

'I've barely begun to play with you and your cunt is dripping all over the fucking mattress.' He spoke in a low, primal growl.

Slap!

He struck her ass with his palm, leaving a sharp, stinging sensation behind. She let out a yelp, muffled by the gag that was still in her mouth. Spittle was starting to drip all over her chin. Instinctively, she turned her head to see if he planned on striking her again.

He growled as he forced her head onto the mattress. 'What did I tell you? You're going to learn what happens to girls who don't listen. I told you not to fucking move. You were doing so good, too.'

He leaned over and opened a drawer in the table next to the bed, withdrawing an object she had never seen before. A black looking tube, the size of a marker, attached to some sort of hose with a bulb on the end.

He unbuckled the ballgag and removed it from her aching mouth. 'I want to hear you scream for me.'

Splurt.

She heard the sounds of lubricant being squeezed out as he covered the marker shaped end of the device.

'Let's see how the little bitch likes being inflated.' He shoved the lubed up object into her tight ass with so much force she could swear he tore it open.

'Aaarrgghhh!' She screamed.

'This is what happens to girls who don't listen. I want you to count to three.'

She laid there in silence, refusing to placate this pervert by following his rules.

Slap! Slap!

He smacked her ass and then her pussy, using enough force that tears were now streaming down her face.

'Count. To. Three.' He grunted the words through a clenched jaw. In the interest of self preservation, she decided it was best to obey him. She didn't want to see him angry.

'On - aaaarrgggh!'

Before she could finish the first number, she heard a whoosh of air and felt a sudden pressure inside of her ass.

'Bad girls get punished. We're going to see how wide we can spread that tight little ass of yours. Keep counting.'

'Two,' she cried out as he delivered another pump to the balloon in her ass. She was sure it would pop on the next one, the pressure felt unbearable.

'Mmmm. Your asshole is quivering and your pussy is still leaking all over the bed,' and at the same time he spoke, she heard it.

Buzzzzz

And then she felt it. He held a vibrator right up against her clit, and removed it just as fast.

'Aaaaargh!! Please!!' she cried out. She had been on the brink of an orgasm for what felt like a century, and as much as she hated to admit it, the balloon in her ass was turning her on even more.

'You are not allowed to cum, and we have another number, princess. I haven't heard it yet.'

'THREE,' she screamed out in frustration. He pressed the vibrator to her clit and delivered the final pump. Between the vibrations and the pressure in her ass, she came violently as soon as he forced the last pump into her.

He removed the vibrator and dropped the bulb. The man unbuttoned his pants, revealing a cock so hard that looked like it would burst if it wasn't relieved soon. Precum was glistening on the tip and he started to stroke himself as he rubbed his fingers up her slit.

'Someone broke the rules. Not only did you cum, but you fucking squirted all over me.'

'I...I..I'm sorry.' She was terrified of what he was going to do to her.

He grabbed her by the hips and quickly forced himself deep inside of her tight, soaking wet hole.

'Mmmmmm. I'm going to fill up this tight little cunt of yours.'

He slowly started pumping back and forth. He picked up the bulb again.

Whoosh!

She gasped. The pressure in her ass combined with him stuffing his cock in her other hole was incredible.

'Can I please cum?' She asked in a strained voice, because even though she was asking, she really had no control over what was about to happen.

He reached forward and twisted her nipples between his large, coarse fingers.

'Cum for me. Right. Now.' He delivered two powerful pumps.

'Aaaahhhh!!' She let out a primal scream as she exploded all over his cock. She felt the wetness and was ashamed over how much she was cumming at the will of this man.

He spread her ass apart and withdrew his cock so only the tip was inside of her. 'Look at all that cum covering my cock. You're such a dirty little slut.'

Smack!

He slapped her ass and shoved his cock deep back inside of her.

'Mmmmmmm,' she moaned, the sensation of being filled in both holes had her in a state of ecstasy.

She heard his breathing pick up, and felt the urgency in his thrusts.

'You ready to be filled up with my cum? Ask for me to fill you up.'

'Please sir. Please fill up my tight little cunt.'

'Aaaarrgggh.' He grabbed her hips and shoved his cock as far into her as he could, holding her ass against him. She felt his cock twitching and the warmth of his load as he released it deep inside of her.

He deflated the balloon, and slowly withdrew the anal pump and his cock. She let out an moan, and was left feeling empty.

'That's not normally how things go down here. I don't know what got into me, I let you off easy tonight. Something about you. Next time you might not be so lucky.'

He undid her hand bindings, rubbed her wrists, kissed her forehead, and headed up a staircase. She could hear locks and bolts as he closed the door behind him.

She lay there, still in shock over what had just happened to her. She was too exhausted to try and escape, and the man, for some strange reason, didn't feel like an immediate threat. The forehead kiss was surprisingly gentle and confused her. Although his words -'next time' - scared her. How long did he plan to keep her down here? She would hatch a plan of escape, but first she needed sleep.

Laying on the musty mattress, she felt the remaining evidence of her captivator leak out from between her legs. She drifted off into a dreamless slumber.

...

He paced around his bedroom

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What was he thinking? He'd never felt the feelings that he felt for this girl. Was it because she seemed to like it? No, it was just a weird night. He will go back to normal.

He got into his bed, and got mad at himself when he wondered if she'd be too cold down there without a blanket. He pushed the thought aside, and tossed and turned all night long, refusing to admit to himself that he couldn't stop thinking of the stupid girl.

...

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lacie's Captivity Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds