Lactating Lesbian Lady

"I was wrong. I admit it. I will try to become a better husband, father, and lover. If you will take me back I will do anything to make our marriage work. I promise to cut back at work and spend more time with you and Jimmy. What you and Rosita do together is your own business. She is certainly a beautiful and desirable woman and I know you two have a special love for each other. I will do absolutely nothing to spoil that. Can you forgive me and take me back?" Jim said, his voice quavering slightly. I thought for a minute he would cry.

I thought back to all the good times we had together, and this was just one small ripple in the flow of life's water. He had admitted his mistake and knowing Jim, would make good on every promise - that was his way of life. I leaned over and kissed him and he pulled me to him and we hugged. Before I agreed to let him come back, I told him he had to go to a marriage sex counselor and get rid of his objections to oral sex with me. I had found that oral sex was very pleasurable and that I wanted it to become an integral part of our lovemaking.

I could see Walt's head nod at my reasonable demands. Jim agreed and said he would certainly follow a counselor's advice. He had found Rosita's and my lovemaking very exciting, more so than he had ever thought possible. We held hands and kissed. He began to grin, his old charming grin that always endeared me to him. He reached in his pocket and pulled out an envelope. In it were three airline tickets to the island of Bora Bora in the South Pacific - my dream Paradise Island. I looked up at him and smiled and spread the tickets out - one, two, three!

He grinned. "I checked - Jimmy flies for free. I wonder who would like to go with us on a second honeymoon? I only booked one room; double beds and they have a nursery in the Hotel Bora Bora too! Rosita will have lots of free time on her hands while we are there. Think she'll be interested in going with us?

My smile almost lit up the whole end of the restaurant. I knew that the three of us would have a very sensual, sexual, erotic, lusty vacation. I began to think what kind of clothes to pack! Rosita and I would need new bikinis, new negligees, new ----------!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds