Lady of My Heart Ch. 04

The guests stand and begin to clap hands as Ames and I run the length of the ballroom to the door. A coach awaits us outside. The King has made arrangements for us to have a small cabin hidden in the royal gardens for several days to rest and enjoy the benefits of our bond.

-----

We pile into the coach giggling and the driver pulls away. Ames is immediately in my lap and lets out a loud shrill squeal.

“What is that?”

“What is what?”

She runs her hand slowly up and down my inner thigh and grasps what she finds there squeezing it.

“That. It, it feels real!”

“I think you know what that is. It was a special bonding gift from your brother Cordial and Stephen.”

“I know what one is yes, but this one feels real! It isn't hard and rigid like the false ones I've felt before.”

“Oh, you have felt a false one before, have you? How do you know what real feels like?”

“I am a healer, Dragon, and the real ones do get injured from time to time you know. Quick slide your pants down, I want to see this thing.”

“Now, now, patience love, you will just have to wait till we get to the cabin. I am not undressing in the coach.”

She heaves a big sigh, seeming to pout, then leans forward and captures my lips in a searing passionate kiss. My heart pounds in my ears as she plunders my mouth.

“You do not know how badly I have wanted to do this all day. I cannot believe such a short ceremony took nearly a whole day to accomplish.”

The coach comes to a halt in front of a small cabin and the driver taps on the door. When he opens it to find Ames astride my lap and giggling, he smiles.

“We have arrived, Ladies, and it looks as if it is none too soon.”

Ames steps out of the coach ahead of me and literally drags me through the door of the cabin. Inside we find a huge bed turned down and a small dining table set with two place settings, candles lit. Beside the table is a cart containing several interesting looking covered dishes and multiple bottles of wine.

“Would you like a glass of wine?”

“Yes, please, and can you help me out of this gown? It may be beautiful but it is damned uncomfortable!”

I pour two glasses of wine and hand one to Ames, putting mine on the table as she holds her hair to the side so I can get at the back of her dress. Surely Stephan must have been chuckling when he made this thing. There are a million tiny golden hooks running the length of the back from the neckline to the top of her ass. As I slowly undo each, trying not to damage the delicate little hooks, I begin to see an advantage to this after all. After every few hooks I stop to bend over and place a teasing kiss on her neck, then her back, as I work my continually lower.

About the time I reach mid-back she throws her head back and moans. Mmm yes, I see the point in having all these tiny hooks now. When I swirl my tongue over the base of her spine she moans again louder this time and her whole body quivers, goose bumps rising over every exposed inch I can see.

She shrugs her shoulders and the gown falls forward off her arms. I step up behind her reaching around to cup her breasts in my hands, nibbling on the side of her neck. Lightly pinching and twisting her nipples causes a gasp and another moan and she turns into my arms.

I bend down and slide the gown the rest of the way down taking numerous underskirts and a pair of gossamer silk panties along with it. She steps out of it and I lay it all aside, turning to behold the beauty I have unwrapped. She moves into my arms again and I gently brush my lips across hers. She kisses me back with rising passion and I can feel the need in her growing.

She begins to try and get at my clothing but a leather breastplate and false pauldrons are not so easily removed. I unhook the Dragon clasp holding my cloak in place, and fling it aside to begin unlacing the the sides of my breastplate. Damn it, do armorers and tailors not know that warriors would like to get naked in a hurry sometimes?

Numerous laces and buckles later, I am standing before her in my sleeveless under tunic and leather pants. She grabs my under tunic and rips it over my head and away, taking me in her arms and pressing our breasts together. I moan as she seizes my lips in another scorching kiss, and begins to work her way down my body. She nibbles my neck and I feel moisture flood my center. She moves to my breasts and plays back and forth between them, kissing and licking and nibbling, and I think I will lose my mind. She swirls her tongue around my navel as she unbuttons my pants and I growl.

I reach to get her under the arms and pull her back up for another kiss backing her, toward the bed. When it hits the back of her knees, I push her backward onto it and shuck my pants off. The bonding gift I wear pops out and springs up and down, making us both laugh.

She lies back on the bed, and I reach to take her right ankle in my hands, pulling her leg up and nibbling my way from ankle to calf. I stop to swirl my tongue at the back of her knee and she squirms. As I bend to work my way up the inside of her thigh I reach out to her with my mind. Immediately the passion between us rises. I drop to my knees on the floor beside the bed and blow softly on her center, making her moan and thrust her hips.

Slowly, gently, I run my tongue up first one outer lip and then the other, gathering the wetness I find there. I slip my tongue into her slit and search for her clit. Finding it, I circle it slowly, feeling it twitch and throb on my tongue. My heart races and my legs tremble, it is as if I am feeling every stroke. I reach down to enter her with two fingers pumping them and curving upward searching for that magical spot. Just as I find it with my fingers I suck her clit between my lips and flick my tongue rapidly back and forth over it. She arches her back, flooding me with her sweetness as I am racked with gentle spasms.

She whimpers and reaches for me. I rise and slide into the bed atop her, gasping as our nipples catch together and drag. She pulls me down to her, kissing me wildly as she wraps her legs around me locking her feet together behind my back. Breaking the kiss, she buries her head in my shoulder and whispers.

“Come on, my fierce Dragon show me what you can do with that thing before I die of wanting it.”

Rising up to lean on one arm, I reach between us and position it at her entrance, gently easing forward with short thrusts of my hips. I feel her legs flex and she pulls me into her, burying it to the hilt. The base of it grinds against my clit and I gasp. I begin long, slow, pumping strokes and each time our bodies grind together it brings me closer and closer to the explosion I feel building in my womanhood. My speed increases as she moans and begins to rise to meet each thrust. She reaches out to touch my mind and I reach back, embracing her and joining our pleasure into one molten hot eruption of ecstasy.

I slow gradually, and finally stop altogether, easing down to lay on her fully and rest my head on her shoulder. She takes me by surprise, seizing me by the shoulders and rolling to flip me and come out on top. Fumbling with the buckles of the harness she frees me from it and flings it to the foot of the bed.

“Now it is my turn to tease you for once.”

She begins nibbling at my left ankle and stroking my leg, making my passion rise again. Up my leg she goes, swirling her tongue and biting softly. Slowly, oh so slowly, she works her way to my center, and stops to look up at me. I have never seen anything so beautiful, her with her hair mussed and wild and those eyes glowing like huge green gems. In one swift motion she buries her tongue in me and I can't help but scream out in delight. I feel it wiggle and squirm within me as she reaches up to circle my clit with her fingers. My heart pounds and it feels as if the top of my head will burst as she switches places with tongue and fingers reaching for my spot. This time it is I who reach out to her and our souls embrace as the pleasure washes over me and seems to run back and forth from my head to my toes.

She shakes me gently awake, and hands me a plate of food and a glass of wine as I sit up.

“Have a nice nap, love?”

“Mmm yeah, food! And I have a mighty thirst as well.”

“Eat, drink and regain your strength, you are going to need it.”

“Oh, and why would I be needing my strength, my love?”

She opens the sheet she has wrapped around her to reveal a truly shocking sight.

“You see, while you were napping I discovered that this bonding gift fits me just as well as it does you!”

-----

Eraat now rides in a wagon. It works its way back and forth among the columns of marching men. Every time it feels the urge it cracks the whip, making men duck and dodge in attempt to avoid it and Eraat cackles with glee.

Master rides at the head of his army. At each small village or town the army grows a little bit larger. Master promises food and shelter but gives none. Master tells them to wait. Master tells them tales of victory and looting to get them to join, then warps their mind with his evil making them unable to leave.

Master smiles and rides on to the next village, knowing that soon he will have enough men to take back his stone and make the kingdom his own.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 797 milliseconds