• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Lady Owns Me Ch. 02

Lady Owns Me Ch. 02

This is a continuation of the Lady Owns Me series. Please refer back to part one and of the series and Lisa and I parts 1, 2, and 3 for further background. Names have been changed to protect the guilty.

If stories of fetishes such as femdom, creampies, snowballing or cum play offend you, please refrain from reading as this series will not appeal to you. As always, I find personal notes very inspiring.

*

After our initial meeting, Susan returned back home. The cross-country visit went well and left my mind reeling. We had spent numerous hours talking over the phone over the next few months. Alot of it was just getting to know each other better, but most of it was expanding upon our fantasies. I never asked too much about the events leading up to our first romp, mainly because I was afraid to know the truth. She sensed that so she didn't volunteer too much information. But she did play upon it when we would talk. When we were in "real" talking mode, she would deny that anything happened prior to meeting. When the talks got heated, she would go into some detail about things that "did" happen before she spent the day with me. Was it real or was it fantasy? Not knowing for sure mentally tortured me in such a sweet, perverse way.

As we talked over the months, the fantasies grew and we found ourselves in lust with each other more and more each day. And even though we hadn't spent much time together in everyday life situations, it was evident we both had deep feelings for one another. Was it love or was it merely very strong lust that caused confused feelings of love? I do know I cared deeply about her, even though I was skeptical because she was so mysterious. I always felt like she was hiding something. But I also know that she genuinely adored me. She made me feel very special, as if I were the absolute perfect man of her dreams. I could hear it in her voice, I could see it in her eyes.

It was unfortunate that we lived so far apart. She had once lived in my city, but family obligations pulled her back to her hometown. With her finances being so tight and my heavy job demands keeping me grounded in my hometown, it almost seemed as if we would never see each other again. I knew that wasn't true, but it felt like it. Our plans of meeting up were always dashed by something.

But that was soon to change. Susan told me that she had an opportunity to move back to my city. I urged her to take advantage of it. It took a few months for her to get all of her ducks in a row, but she eventually arrived with her daughter, Mariah.

Let me backtrack a little and describe myself and Susan. At this point, I was in my late 30's, a well educated and respected professional in the medical field. I do have a stern way about me, but I'm not over-domineering. I treat people well and expect to be treated the same way. But I am a bit of a perfectionist in that I demand things to be done properly. I'm definitely a man's man type of guy - I love my sports, beer, loud music and women. I'm just a few notches away from being the life of the party type, but I fit well in any social situation. In the looks department, I'm pretty average. Nothing striking, but not ugly either. I learned over the years that intelligence, confidence and a sense of humor can go a very long way. And though my thick 7 3/4" cock won't be in the Guinness Book any time soon, it's far above average in length and especially girth.

A few years younger than myself, Susan was a very quiet type. She wasn't uncomfortable in social situations, but she was more of a wall-flower - cute and unassuming. She had hair that was just above the shoulder in length, expressive eyes and the cutest voice. Her voice made it sound as if she were a teenager. But her eyes... wow. They were the type that could see through you and allow you to see through to her soul. Susan had a nice body at 5'4", 130 lbs. To me, she somewhat resembled an actually healthy looking version of TV's Allie McBeal. Her daughter, Mariah, was around 8 years old at the time. Extremely bright and made of sugar and spice and everything nice.

Ok, now back to the story of our second encounter.

After she arrived and settled back down in Las Vegas, I had the most difficult time touching base with her. That initial call took forever. I knew she was supposed to be here, but I didn't know where she lived in town. Emails went unanswered, the cell phone number changed, no listings under her name. Then when I finally did get ahold of her, it became the same thing as when we were separated by thousands of miles - we just couldn't connect. There were times I couldn't get out of stuff, but more times than not, she just had too much going on. Exactly what, I do not know, since she had not even landed a job yet. But there was always some excuse. These were the very reasons I was afraid to get too involved with her. There were just too many unanswered questions. I needed straight answers, but rarely got them, just excuses.

Then finally, we decided to meet for dinner at an Italian restaurant about halfway between where we both lived - even though I didn't know exactly where she lived yet. But even that didn't go smoothly. Times were changed, restaurants were changed and then she showed up late. But as soon as I saw her, I forgot all of that. We embraced and kissed - I was so happy to see her. I knew that tonight was just going to be dinner because she had left Mariah at home with the babysitter.

We held hands and had small talk over dinner. We sat closely and kissed gently, but even those were powerful. She would whisper in my ear, teasing me, telling me that she wanted my cock deep inside her. I knew I should have worn looser pants, because I started hurting bad. My cock was obscenely pressing against my pants, causing me a lot of discomfort. She loved that it was happening. She loved that she could turn me on with just a little bit of dirty talk and kissing. It typically takes me so much more to get revved up.

"Joey, you make me so happy," she said as she looked into my eyes. "If you don't believe me, feel," she continued. Grabbing my hand, she led it between under her skirt to her pantiless crotch. This girl was soaked. With her hand on top of mine, our fingers intertwined as we worked on her dripping cunt. With our fingers still entangled, she guided our hands up to my face and said, "taste me." Of course, I gladly obliged. Here I was, in the middle of respectable restaurant, licking her pussy juice of our fingers. Even though it's a dimly lit romantic restaurant, it felt like a million eyes were on us and I didn't care. They probably didn't notice because of the lighting, but I was too lost in lust to care. She smeared my face with her hand, covering me with her smell. It was intoxicating.

We stopped the play for a bit as the waiter came by and took our order. I wondered if he could detect the smell. Or see the glaze around my lips. No matter, I didn't want to stop.

As we waited for the food to arrive, she put her hand in my lap. "Take it out for me, Joey," Susan said. Now I became extremely self-conscious. On the surface, no big deal. We were tucked in the corner of a dim restaurant at a booth with a U-shaped bench. The tablecloth had plenty of length to conceal everything. But still, pulling my cock out in public like that? Nah, not something I was going to do.

Her hand moved up my thigh. "Please honey, for me?" she asked while batting her eyes. "I want to see him, it's been so long." She started lightly caressing my upper thigh.

I leaned back and spread my legs a little more to give her greater access. "That's it sweetie. I know you want to pull out your throbbing cock. Do it for me, please?"

This woman was melting me to my very core.

"Susan, what are you doing to me?" I panted.

"Whatever I want Joey. Remember, I own you honey," she whispered in my ear while grabbing my cock through my pants. "Don't I, Joey?"

I tilted my head back and closed my eyes as I reached down and unzipped my pants. "Yes Susan, you do. You know you own me."

It took some jockeying to maneuver my stiff cock from my underwear and through the hole in my pants. I was afraid of scraping it against the metal part of the zipper, but I was so hard I would have probably dulled it.

"You forgot to add forever to that honey," she said. "I own you... forever," as she stroked my shaft.

"Susan, stop, I won't last long," I gasped. "Please, no, not here... not now."

The waiter returned to refill our glasses. Susan kept her hand on me, but stopped stroking. With myself semi-slumped over and her arm angled in that general direction, he had to know what was going on. If he didn't, he'd know moments later when she resumed stroking me ever so slowly. I had to bite my lip. She gently smiled at the waiter as her fingers grasped my cockshaft.

After the waiter left, she leaned back and looked at herself stroking my shaft. "Honey, you do have a beautiful cock," she said. Then with one hand she squeezed, forcing precum to accumulate in a large drop on my head. With her other hand, she reached over and gathered the clear fluid on her fingertip while licking her lips and saying, "Mmmmmmmmmmm."

"Here Joey, taste this," she said as she brought the shiny fingertip to my lips. I didn't even hesitate. I opened my mouth and gently sucked on her tip, tasting my sweet fluid.

She squeezed my cock harder and repeated the process. "I think my baby needs more of this," she whispered. "Don't you?"

"No sweetie, I don't," I weakly exclaimed.

With a tiny bit of sternness in her voice and a raised brow, Susan said "Joey, tell me the truth."

"I do honey. It tastes so good. I'm sorry, can I have more please?" I asked.

"Of course you can Joey. You can have as much as you need. I want to keep my little cumeater happy and full," she said as I cleaned her finger once again.

I was moments away from bursting and she knew it. "Honey?" she asked. "Will you do anything for me?"

"You know I will Susan."

"Anything?" she asked again.

"Yessssss, anything baby. Please."

"Is my little cumeater still hungry?" Susan asked.

"Mmmmm-hmmmm," I moaned.

She quickened the pace and brought her free hand down to my cock, cupping it underneath my cock.

"Cum for me baby, fill my hand with your sperm," she said. "I want a lot. I know how hungry my little cumeater is."

More would have landed in her hand had the first two jets not shot a couple of feet past. She managed to capture the rest of my hard spurts. The cum pooled in the palm of her hand. I was surprised at the size of it, it was like when I was a teenager. I shot so hard it felt like I had a muscle strain in my balls.

"Good boy," she said as she milked as much cum as she could get. "Mmmmm-hmmmm, every drop honey."

We both knew what was coming, there was really no use in denying it.

She used one finger like a swizzle stick to mix the cum in the palm of her hand. "Look at it Joey, doesn't that look yummy?" she asked. I didn't answer.

"No answer?" she asked. "Okay then," as she grabbed a napkin. "I'll wipe it off."

I looked into her eyes and grabbed her wrist. She let out a little gasp and caught her breath.

"Yes Joey, yes," she said. "We both know how much you need this sweetheart. Prove your devotion to me."

I pulled her now open palm to my face.

Now with one hand on the back of my head, she guided my tongue into her cummy palm.

"I think I love you my little cumeater.....

To be continued?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Lady Owns Me Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds