• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Lady Winter
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

Lady Winter

"William, the man you told your friends to throw in my river, didn't want me to come here tonight. He is a good man. I hope he will forgive me." The raven haired woman smiled dreamily and it seemed like the steadily freezing Robbie wasn't there with her for a few moments. Finally, she snapped her intense blue eyes back upon him. "I have decided that I will love William very much. Yet love isn't in my nature and I fear I once lost much because I wasn't true to who I am. I think I must find a balance and I cannot forgive or forget what you did to him."

Robbie was now desperately trying to strain his muscle but his body wouldn't move. His heart had begun to slow and he felt his lungs beginning to freeze in his chest.

"But alas, I must leave you. I have to see your two friends before the night is out and then my love awaits me. We're going dancing. I like dancing very much." Her eyes took on a dreamy gleam as she gave Robbie a malicious smile and planted a small kiss upon his brow that began the process of spreading her ice over his mind. "But I fear I am still Winter...and Winter can be cruel."

With a parting pat in amidst the crisp strands of his frozen hair, Lady Winter walked passed the one responsible for William's murder and flicked off the light before leaving through the open doorway. The last thing Robbie knew was the darkness.

The darkness and the winter cold.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Lady Winter
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds