Lake Tennyson Pt. 01: New Love

"I think that's my sexual needs satisfied for a fair few hours."

"A few hours? Jesus Christ, you have a high sex drive." She giggled at my comment and broke our embrace.

"I'm gonna go and read, you try and catch us something for lunch."

"What do you think I was doing before you interrupted me?" I yelled at her as she got out of the water and walked away, her cute little butt swaying.

With about half an hour left before our parents and Paige were due back, the food was ready to be cooked, and everything set up for their return, we had some time on our hands. Fern dragged me into the tent, and pushed me down, so that I was laying on my back. She straddled me and rode me until after she had two orgasms, we came at the same time. After our post-orgasm high, Fern fell off me. Still wanting more, she told me to get over her and fuck her as hard and fast as I could. I obliged, and filled her with my meat. After three more of her own orgasms, I finally felt close. I started to go faster, and we were both about to cum when we heard a voice behind us.

"I knew that this day would arrive."

We had forgotten to close the tent door, and someone had spoken to us.

It was our Mother, with Dad and Paige peering over her shoulders. I pulled out of Fern and looked at them in disbelief

"By all means, don't stop." said Mom.

'But... But..." I spluttered.

"If you two want to have sex, go ahead, we're fine with it."

"Are you sure?" Quipped up Fern.

"Of course we are. You can have sex whenever you want from now on"

"Thanks, Mom." Fern and I chorused.

I knelt back between her legs, put in my dick, and resumed fucking her as hard as I could. Less than half a minute later, I was cumming buckets loads into Fern, while she was screaming at the top of her lungs, squirting onto my stomach. I turned around to see Mom, Dad and Paige still there watching us.

"Great show." commented Dad.

"Very nice." seconded Mom.

"What's for dinner?" Paige asked as she winked at me. Fern and I both blushed.

"Fish stew that still needs to be cooked."

"Great! Come on then, let's go eat." said Dad as he ditched. Mom and Paige gave us a smile and left. And with my cum dribbling out of Fern's smooth pussy and ran down her thin thigh, Her flush still prominent on her chest, I gave her left boob a quick squeeze and held her hand as we made our way to the campfire.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1498 milliseconds